Mikan Tsumiki’s Muddy Beach Trek

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:58 pm

A Danganronpa QS Fanfic
By UltrawarriorX367

(F, Arousal, Submerging)

“Cannon ball!” Soda cried as he took a running start and jumped in the water, he ended up splashing Koizumi and Peko. “Why is that you boys have to be so rambunctious!?” She exclaimed causing the shark tooth boy to flinch in fear. It also didn’t help that Peko was giving him the mother of all death stares as well. He started to slowly back away, then broke out into a run as Peko chased after him with her shinai. From the shore Hajime saw what had happened and only sighed as he took his seat on his foldout chair.

The 77th - B class had taken a trip to Kushiro, Hokkaido to get away from their lush island paradise of Jabberwock Island. They planned to stay there for about a week, and on the 2nd day Ibuki suggested that they’d all go to the beach. Everyone was on board with that idea, so they all got dressed and headed out.

Teruteru brought a grill so he could whip up some food if they were to get hungry, Twogami brung a few books in case he got bored, and Soda had gotten his hands on a few water guns. The major highlight for the guys however was seeing the girls in their swim attire. The moment Hajime saw Chiaki in her ruffled white bikini and pants his face went bright red and his ahoge shot straight up. “Hajime! Are you okay!” She asked, he looked up and got himself quite a view of ample chest causing his face to redden even more. “I-I’m fine” he replied as he readjusted himself. Soda was ogling Sonia since she was wearing a green and red lace two piece that showed off her body, the mechanic was practically drooling at the mouth when he laid his eyes on her.

He was knocked out of his trance when Kuzuryu slapped him in the back of the head “Good grief, the moment she puts on a bikini you turn into a wild animal!” He exclaimed. “I agree. I suggest you stop these visions of disrobing the empress of darkness, or else I will rob you of your eyesight!” Gundham cried. That got through to Soda as he ran away from the duo, once he was out of sight the two shared a silent bro fist.

Nidai and Akane were over by the grill where Teruteru was, he was cooking up some kebab sticks along with some skewered fish and burgers. Akane was hunched over the grill, drooling at the mouth as the food cooked. “Is it ready yet?” She asked excitedly. “You said that five minutes ago, and no, they’re not ready yet. Not for another 15 minutes” Teruteru replied. Akane groaned in disappointment and was dragged away by Nekomaru, she clung tightly to the grill but Nidai pulled her off. “Hey guys. Where’s Hiyoko, Ibuki, and Mikan?” Mahiru asked. “They were still getting ready when we left, Ibuki told us to go on ahead,” Komaeda replied.

Back at the resort Hiyoko was waiting in the lobby for Ibuki and Mikan. The traditional dancer wore an orange two piece swimsuit with Sakura cherry petals. she impatiently tapped her foot in annoyance. “What’s taking those idiots so long!?” She thought to herself, she soon heard the elevator ding and the two came out. Ibuki was wearing a pink and blue dominatrix styled halter top with black and pink five finger shoes on her feet. Mikan on the other hand was wearing a standard white bikini and panties with some purple flip flops to match her purple toenails. Her hair choppy purple hair was tied back into a messy long ponytail and had a towel sling over her right shoulder

“Sorry we're late, I was trying to find my guitar. I figured I dazzle the others with my sick guitar skills!” Exclaimed Ibuki. “I-I was trying to find the sunscreen until-“ Mikan began until she got interrupted. “Nobody cares skanky b*tch!” Hiyoko yelled, causing the nurse to stumble backwards and trip over an extension cord making her fall on her back. Her bikini got loose revealing her left breast, as for her panties they were halfway down her legs but her “special place” was censored by a nearby table cloth. “Oh! She’s at it again, I’m starting to think this is a curse of hers” Ibuki said. Hiyoko just groaned in annoyance “I swear, every time we’re in public you have to make an ass out of yourself” Hiyoko yelled causing the poor nurse to flinch. “We should probably get going oceans to swim, cords to strum!” Cried Ibuki as she ran off towards the resort entrance. Hiyoko sighed as she followed the loud punk rocker. “W-wait don’t leave me behind!” Mikan wailed as she struggled to get herself off the ground to catch up with the duo.

The three girls took a shortcut through the forest to save some time. Ibuki was leading the charge and was rockin out to some Crush 40 through her air pods much to the annoyance of Hiyoko as she snacked on a bag of gummy bears. As for the nurse, she ended up tripping over a rock and landed face first on the ground. “I swear to god that trashy pig sh*t’s gonna keep us here all day! We have to get rid of her! But how?” Hiyoko thought as she popped another gummy into her mouth. It wasn’t until the three of them came to fork in the road that an idea formed in her head. “It seems like the paths split and meet up at the end, just like in Crash Bandicoot!” Exclaimed Ibuki as she jumped in place. Hiyoko figured now would be a good time to put her plan into action.

“Your right Ibuki, but there might be a chance that one of the paths might have something dangerous” she said in a fake scared voice. “It’s probably best if we take the left path and trashy b*tch Mikan takes the right!” She added. “That sounds like a great idea!” Ibuki cried. “U-uh I think it’s best if we stayed togeth-“ Mikan began but found that the other two had completely abandoned her. “G-guys w-where did you go?” She cried out in a timid voice but got no response, she was all alone in the wilderness of the forest. “I guess I’ll just meet up with them at the end of the path” Mikan said as she made her way along the right path. The right path was littered with bushes, twigs, and rough terrain. To make matters worse the leaves from the trees blotted out the sun making it hard for her to see where she was going, the little beams of sunlight seeping through didn’t help much either.

“I hope I get out of this forest soon,” Mikan thought to herself. She nearly tripped on another rock but was quick to save herself, the nurse was trying her hardest to fight off the feeling of death surrounding her as she walked. She then noticed a light at the forest's edge and ran towards it, to her surprise to stumble upon a wide grassy clearing with a plethora of flowers. “T-there’s so many flowers here” she said in awe as she looked at her surroundings. She felt a little relieved to be out of the dark forest and seemed to throw caution out the window as she frolicked about through the wide open space, completely unaware of the danger ahead. “H-Hiyoko! I-Ibuki! Where are you?” She called, but there was no answer. Determined to find her friends the nurse continued forth, until her right leg plunged into the grass stopping her in her tracks.

“W-what the…” She heard light trickling noises coming from the soil below when she tried pulling her foot out, even more surprising that when trying to pull said right foot out it was encased in a glob of thick black mud. It pulled her foot back down into the muddy depths and left her puzzled. “A-a mud pit? Hidden underneath the grass?” She said in surprise, Mikan stood at the edge of the mud, set her towel down and lifted her right foot once more. Her leg muscles tensed and strained against the mud but after a few minutes her right foot shot out of the mud with a loud slurp, her right flip flop was snagged off and her foot was soiled black.

“There goes one of my flip flops” she said as she sighed and wiggled her now muddy black toes. She grabbed her towel and stood up and surveyed the area in front of her. “If I walk through the middle I’ll get stuck again, maybe walking around the middle area would be a better choice” she thought. Mikan proceeded to walk along the outskirts of the clearing and was able to reach the other side no problem. “Okay that wasn’t so bad, now to find the other- AAAHHHHHH!”

The nurse stumbled into another mud patch hidden beneath the ground and sunk to her ankles. “Oh No! I ran into another one!?” She cried as she immediately began lifting her feet out of the thick slurry of earth, she alternated between her left and right legs but the ground didn’t want to give them up so easily. Mikan was perplexed at how the mud had an iron grip around her feet and ankles, she also felt the ground shake in response to her movements. “It’s almost like I’m standing on a waterbed,” she thought. Grabbing her thighs she tried pulling her legs free once more but like before was impossible due to sticky mud’s suction. She gripped her left leg and pulled with all her might and was able to raise her flip flop clad foot out, the black mud wrapped itself around her foot and shoe but she was determined to free her foot. Unfortunately for her the strap on her flip flop snapped and it was pulled back down into the mud and immediately sank leaving behind a few bubbles on the surface. Mikan flailed her arms about trying to keep her balance but ended up placing her bare left foot into the mud, the slimy earth accepted it and swallowed her left leg up to her kneecap.

“Well there goes my shoes, I really liked that pair” Mikan pouted, but shook it off as she refocused her attention on the predicament she was in. Her right leg was plunged deeper into the muck up to her calves, slowly getting annoyed that she wasn’t making any progress. She grabbed her left leg again and tried pulling it free as she was going that a few bubbles erupted through the thin grassy surface of the clearing, along with part of the grass breaking apart to reveal black mud as it gushed out from the ground but she paid no attention to it. The clinching and sucking grip of the mud wrapped tightly around her legs and was dragging her deeper and deeper into the hungry earth. By now her right leg was up to her kneecap making it parallel to her left, but that didn’t stop her descent. “I’m getting shorter and shorter with every moment, it’s almost like I’m in quick… quicksand” Said Mikan as her voice trailed off and looked down at the mud in horror. “Oh my god it is quicksand!”

Now realizing the danger she was in, Mikan began to desperately twist her legs causing more bubbles to rise from the mud’s surface, she leaned back and pressed her hands down on the edge of the pit and tried pushing herself out to no avail. She looked down and saw that the mud had consumed her kneecaps and started forming itself around her thighs, she clenched her fists and wiggled side to side and jerked forward in the earthy slop. Her expression was a mix of fear, frustration, and annoyance. It didn’t help that her constant struggles only drove her thighs deeper into the hungry quicksand. But that didn’t stop her from writhing and thrashing about in the muddy trap. She stopped to catch her breath and was horrified at how deep she sank, looking over her shoulder she saw the thick mud cling tightly to her upper thighs when she wasn’t moving. She slowly rubbed her thighs against one another trying to lift either of them out of the clinging mire.

“I-It’s no use, my legs are stuck and I can’t move them” she whimpered. It seemed like there was nothing the timid nurse could do against the malicious quicksand as it devoured more and more of her body. The girl settled deeper into the marshy depth of the mud as she tried one more time to lift her thighs out of the mud. “Guhhh!!!! Let me go! MMMPPPHHH!” She groaned. The nurse was rendered powerless as she sank deeper into her muddy grave and the mire’s surface was inches away from her crotch area. Hoping to reduce the suction’s hold on her she bent her body forwards and tried climbing out with all her strength. But her hopes were immediately shattered. The suction was too strong and she was in deep, no matter how much she moved she was going nowhere but down.

With a loud gurgling noise she sank to her crotch, the mud formed around her hips as they settled into the warm earth and the thick soft soil clung tightly at her groin and femininity causing a small blush to form on her face. Her white panties soaked from the liquid ground, and let loose a sucking sound whenever she moved. With her remaining strength she pressed her hands down on the mire’s surface and tried pushing herself free from the mouth of the hungry quicksand. The blush on her face reddened as her hips thrusted against the sticky warm mud, causing her crotch to dive deeper into the quaking muck and slowly pull her panties off in the process.

“The mud feels r-really soft,” she said in a soft lustful voice. “Ungh! What am I thinking!? I need to get out of here! I can’t get distracted b-“. The wetness of the mud soaked through her undergarments and lapped at her womanhood, a wave of arousal and pleasure soon overtook her. A mischievous smile grew on her face, she leaned forward and slowly began to rub her femininity on the soft quicksand in hopes to quell the sudden spell that was cast upon her. “Nnngg!! Ahh! Ahh! Mmmhmm!” Her moans were of pure bliss as she fondled her breast with her left hand and wiggled her butt in the sucking mud growing horny with every passing second.

Her situation worsened. First she rocked back and forth even faster and rubbed at her “special place” like lust crazed lunatic. Last but not least, she lost control of her whole body during the ordeal while pleasuring herself. “This is bad! If I keep it up I’ll sink faster!” Before she reached her climax she noticed an up sprung root poking out of the ground two feet from the right of her. “I might be able to latch my towel onto that and make myself a rope!” She said to herself. Mikan grabbed her towel and threw it towards the root, it was able to reach and latched onto it. “Yes I did it! Now comes the hard part” she said upon looking down at the mud. She began to pull on her lifeline and heard a slurping noise, she looked behind her and saw the suction loosen up around her hips. “It’s working!” She cried, inch by inch her lower half came out soiled in black mud but she didn’t care just as long as she got herself out.

Unfortunately for the poor girl, her rescue operation was soon to fail. As soon she got to her knees the towel tore, sending her mercilessly back into the sucking trap. She let out a sharp moan when her crotch sank back into the warm quickmud. “N-no! No! I was so close! I-I need to get out of here!” She cried. The nurse frantically clawed at the grass in front of her but was surprised to see that her claw marks revealed more mud under its surface, she then dug her hands into the muck and tried pulling her thighs out but they were into too deep and she didn’t want to risk getting her hands stuck. In a panic the nurse wiggled and squirmed her entire body in desperation, hoping, praying that she could loosen up the mud that held tightly on her body. But her efforts were in vain, completely helpless and afraid the nurse had no idea what to do.

“Help! Help! Anyone!?” She cried out as she continued writing about in the muck, her voice echoed around the area but no one seemed to hear her. A perplexed look filled the girl's face when she saw her butt settle into the mud and began to suckle at her abdomen and lower waist. In one last attempt to free her lower half she twisted her hips to the left and right trying to break herself of the mud’s stickiness, it only drove her down deeper. “I-I can’t give up, I need to get out of here!” With that the girl then pressed her hands down on the mud and tried pushing herself up out of sticky muck. “Mmmppphhh! Unngh! Let me go! Uungh!” She groaned. Splats of mud flew everywhere as she wrestled with the sticky mud, some of it got on her body. But she didn’t care, Mikan refused to stay still and continued to push herself free from the mud’s grip. But her strategy proved to be her downfall, her hands sank and merged with the goo and pulled her in deeper when she tried to lift them out.

“N-now my hands are stuck!?” She said as she tried lifting her left arm, the mud wrapped and held tightly onto her limb like tar as it lightly stretched before pulling the arm back into the clutches of the mire. It seemed like every part of her body became entangled upon coming in contact with the mud. With every passing minute the nurse was losing strength, it seemed like her constant struggles finally took its toll on her. She sluggishly tried lifting her arms again but the mud squelched and gurgled at her pathetic attempts at freedom. Nothing seemed to stop the powerful iron suction of the mud as it continued to devour more of her scrumptious figure.

The mud devoured much of her lower waist and made its way to her upper body, the muck slowly formed underneath her DD cup breasts. The frail girl gritted her teeth and twisted her upper torso as she struggled to keep her body out of the mud along with freeing her arms, the nurse was getting desperate at this point and completely threw her own safety out the window. She was fighting like mad to escape from the dreaded quicksand, but she was only putting herself in more danger as she did so. The mud cupped her breasts and she felt the warm earth lap at her bare skin, she hoped and prayed that the buoyancy from her breasts would keep her afloat but they were soon engulfed by the ravenous mud and pulled them under.

With her breasts now sunk under and the looming quicksand nearing her shoulders, a surge of fear began to settle in the girl’s head. She was trapped in quicksand, hidden away in a spot where no one could find her, and if she were to scream nobody would hear her cries. In a panic the girl thrashed from side to side as she twisted her upper body in vain sending ripples throughout the mud and grass. “HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! ANYONE!!!” Tears rolled down her face as Mikan yelled out for help, her cries fell on deaf ears as no one came to her aid.

By now the mud engulfed her shoulders leaving her neck and head above the surface, the chances of her escaping this deadly trap have long passed but she continued to struggle and writh with what little strength she has left. “HELP ME! I'M SINKING IN QUICKSAND!!! IBUKI! SAIONJI! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!” She screamed. The mire has her glued in place and her constant struggles only fuel her descent, her eyes widened when she saw the mud creep up her neck she lifted her head up to by herself some time but it seemed entirely hopeless by that point. “P-please help me, S-Somebody help me!” She cried in between sobs as the mud pulled her down. By now her hair began to spread out along the mire's surface and her neck was eventually taken under, leaving her head above the surface.

The mud reached her chin causing the poor girl to flinch, she tried to move but she was held in place by the mud. “P-please help me! Anyone? I-I’m sinking!!” She cried, by now the nurse had lost control of her emotions and was crying up a storm. She sobbed as the mud began to form around her head, her ears heard the bubbling mud get louder and louder before they went under, leaving only her face. The nurse weakly wiggled about trying to lift her face but the foot mud held onto her tight and pulled her deeper inch by inch. “Please help me! Pleas-Mmmhhhm” Her words were cut off as the mud covered her mouth and filled her throat indicates by the vicious thick gurgling sounds from the mire. The mud soon reached her nose cutting off her only supply of oxygen. She let out a muffled shriek as the soil continued up her face. Her eyes were wide and eyed the mud in fear knowing that she was only a few inches away from death, she trashed one more time against the mud before she faced her demise as the rest of her head went under. Her choppy purple hair floated atop the mire’s surface like a blanket before it vanished beneath the surface in a swirl of bubbling mud. A few bubbles erupted atop its surface to Indicate her final moments before the mire stilld, erasing any evidence of its victim or her struggles.

The nurse had accepted her fate to the mire, she had become one with the earth now. She was dead, lost, and forgotten. Her classmates wouldn’t be able to find her but if they did they were too late, she was already taken under by the hungry mud. Mikan cried a little on the inside knowing that her classmates wouldn’t bother looking for her, she would be dead when they finally found her. She figured she just accepted her fate but she felt someone or something grab her hand, and the next thing she knew she could feel her body being pulled out of the sucking mud. Her head shot out of the mire and she let out a huge breath of fresh air as she was pulled back onto solid ground.

Her entire body from the head to the neck down was coated in thick black mud. Coughing for air she wiped the mud off her eyes to get a view of her rescuer, to her surprise Ibuki and Hiyoko were standing over her. “Aw! You look so cute when you're covered in mud!” Ibuki cried as she smiled. “I-Ibuki? and Saionji? How did you find me?” Mikan asked as she began to wipe the mud off her face. “We traveled down the right path because you were taking too long, we came upon a clearing and saw a black spot in the grass along with half a towel. It didn’t take us long to piece together what happened” Hiyoko said as she continued snaking on her gummies. “Yeah we should’ve told you that the path was home to some pretty nasty mud pits hidden beneath the grass, but we figured we’d let you find out for yourself. I mean finding new things is part of the journey right?” Ibuki said as she gave a nervous smile. The nurse just smiled as she wiped more mud off her body and got stood up.

“Well we should probably meet up with the others, I can’t wait to tell them you almost died in a mud pit” Hiyoko said as she evilly smiled. “Correction. It was a bog, a hidden bog among the grass” Ibuki replied. “Ugh! Fine, it was a hidden bog! That just means the dizzy klutz wasn’t watching where she was going!” The dancer snapped back before grabbing another gummy. Mikan trailed behind them, not caring about their conversation, she was just happy that she got to live another day and got to spend more time with the people she loves and cares about.

BisraSetesh

Re: Mikan Tsumiki’s Muddy Beach Trek

Postby BisraSetesh » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:53 pm

This is perfect! An absolute gem and one of my favorites on this site. Thank you for posting it for us to enjoy!

Some things I like:
[list=]
[*]The characters. I'm familiar with Danganronpa, but you put effort in to characterizing them even for those who aren't, and it made the characters feel that much more alive. You kept that streak up all throughout, with a lot of natural-feeling reactions from Mikan.
[*]You nailed the iron grip/suction aspect of quicksand, how it wasn't impossible to pull yourself out but took a lot of effort. Very realistic and, more importantly, exciting.
[*]The varied struggling. Mikan went through a variety of different reactions and tried lots of different things to cope with/escape the quicksand, rather than simply staring blankly until it reached her boobs.
[*]Playing with hope to keep it interesting. I liked how she took a foot out of the mud, and then there was the towel attempt too. Classic.
[*]The submersion was absolutely golden. You nailed every detail here, from the way she tilts her head to it muffling sound, covering her lips (and muffling her, my favorite part), and the description of how it cut off her oxygen when it smothered her nose.
[/list]

Only real flaw is there are some typos, and I'm not sure Ibuki is even a gamer (with those Crush 40 and Crash Bandicoot references).

Overall though, I love this and you deserve more views. I'm more of a fatal ending person myself, but you did such a good job I didn't even care.

UltraWarriorX367

Re: Mikan Tsumiki’s Muddy Beach Trek

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:18 pm

BisraSetesh wrote:This is perfect! An absolute gem and one of my favorites on this site. Thank you for posting it for us to enjoy!

Some things I like:
[list=]
[*]The characters. I'm familiar with Danganronpa, but you put effort in to characterizing them even for those who aren't, and it made the characters feel that much more alive. You kept that streak up all throughout, with a lot of natural-feeling reactions from Mikan.
[*]You nailed the iron grip/suction aspect of quicksand, how it wasn't impossible to pull yourself out but took a lot of effort. Very realistic and, more importantly, exciting.
[*]The varied struggling. Mikan went through a variety of different reactions and tried lots of different things to cope with/escape the quicksand, rather than simply staring blankly until it reached her boobs.
[*]Playing with hope to keep it interesting. I liked how she took a foot out of the mud, and then there was the towel attempt too. Classic.
[*]The submersion was absolutely golden. You nailed every detail here, from the way she tilts her head to it muffling sound, covering her lips (and muffling her, my favorite part), and the description of how it cut off her oxygen when it smothered her nose.
[/list]

Only real flaw is there are some typos, and I'm not sure Ibuki is even a gamer (with those Crush 40 and Crash Bandicoot references).

Overall though, I love this and you deserve more views. I'm more of a fatal ending person myself, but you did such a good job I didn't even care.

Thanks for the feedback. I have 3 other DR stories in the story folder, give em a read when you get the chance

Return to “Stories”