The Next Sinking of Mikuru Asahina (M) (Complete!)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Next Sinking of Mikuru Asahina (M) (Complete!)

Postby DJlurker » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm

The Next Sinking of Mikuru Asahina
A Haruhi Suzumiya QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

(Where am I...?)

Mikuru Asahina moaned as she slowly came back to consciousness... She realized that she was sitting on the floor, her back laying against something hard and curved... as her vision focused, she saw her legs bent at the knees, clad in fishnet stockings and red high-heeled slippers...

"Huh?!" Looking down at herself, Mikuru realized she was wearing her red bunny suit from her high school days from the SOS Brigade! "W-why am I dressed like this?!" Climbing to her feet, the auburn-haired woman realized she was surrounded by curved glass on all sides, like one of those old sci-fi stasis tubes. However, beyond her immediate surroundings, it was pitch-black, the only source of light directly above her. "Hello?! Is anyone out there?!"

"You are awake," stated a near-monotone female voice that caused Mikuru's blood to turn to ice in her veins. Turning to her left, she saw the room light up a little more, revealing none other than the alien interface Kuyo Suo. Her thick, full-bodied black hair was unrestrained, flowing down to her ankles as usual, though instead of her old school uniform, she wore a white lab coat over a black shirt and matching tight pants with platform heels. "Ohayo, Mikuru Asahina."

Mikuru squeaked in terror, beads of sweat forming on her forehead... "Wh-what do you want with me?!"

"Do not be afraid. I will not... hurt you," Kuyo responded, her black eyes betraying no emotion. "This is... experiment."

"W-w-what k-kind of experiment...?!" Mikuru grunted, not reassured one bit.

"Start filling," Kuyo intoned. Looking down, Mikuru saw some sort of black liquid begin seeping through the grate on the floor of her tube, which soon covered the whole area, clinging to Mikuru's slippers!

"Ewww!" Mikuru cringed in disgust, attempting to lift her feet up, only for the black stuff to cling to them with incredible stickiness! It then crept over her ankles, then slowly rose up her calves... "What is this stuff?!" she cried as she gripped one of her thighs to try and pull up, to no avail.

"It is... like tar," Kuyo replied. "Not the same... but close."

"Tar?! Why tar?!" Mikuru grunted as she tried to pump her legs, the tar soon overtaking her knees.

"You sink in... like quicksand," Kuyo explained. "I... enjoyed it. Do you?"

"No! No I do not!" Mikuru protested as she continued to struggle futilely... "Suzumiya-san won't let you get away with this!"

"She does not know," Kuyo countered. "She is _ with _" Frowning, she tried to speak again... "Sex. Kyon."

"She's having sex with Kyon-kun?" Mikuru interpreted. It did make sense that the Sky Canopy Domain interface would take advantage of Haruhi's 'distraction'... But then Mikuru's train of thought was derailed as the tar began to bulge thickly between her legs... "Ooooh..." she quaked with pleasure...

"You like it," Kuyo said with an uncharacteristic smile.

"NO!" Mikuru asserted, resuming her struggles... but she could barely move in the sticky stuff, now sunk to her waist, only able to shift her hips slightly... which only encouraged to tar to press on her g-spot even more, Mikuru groaning as stars flashed in her vision from an intense wave of pleasure that surged from her groin. "Oh yes..." Her nipples had become hard as rocks, her eyes closed, her face flushed... then she snapped back to her senses. "Ah! What am I doing?! Suzumiya-san! Kyon-kun! Nagato-san! HELP ME!"

"Yuki Nagato cannot help you," Kuyo spoke up, turning away from Mikuru... a few feet away, another shaft of light appeared, illuminating another stasis tube partially filled with tar... and in that tube was Yuki herself, sunk to her slight bosom, apparently dressed in a latex catsuit, a ball gag firmly secured between her lips! The lilac-haired interface lifted her head, looking over at Mikuru... though her eyes were glazed over with pleasure, her expression practically screamed 'I'm sorry'.

"Oh, Nagato-san..." Mikuru lamented in despair... only to gasp as she felt the tar in her tube begin to press up on her ample bosom... "N-no...!" She tried to push up, only for her arms to predictably sink in and become stuck... "No! Help! Help me!" She cried as she tugged at her trapped limbs in futility.

"Stop," Kuyo intoned, the tar ceasing to fill the tube, leaving Mikuru trapped to her chest, the thick bitumen groping her breasts, eliciting feelings of pleasure in the bunny girl, who moaned again as her hips bucked against it's thick, sticky mass...

"Oh, yes... oh yes!" Mikuru was unable to help herself, feeling more waves of pleasure as her body betrayed her again and again, humping for all she was worth, the feeling of utter helplessness serving to intensify her pleasure... "I can't... please, I'm going to..."

"Orgasm?" Kuyo finished for her. Just hearing that word was enough to send Mikuru over the edge, crying ferally as wave after wave of heat and ecstasy surged through her sexy body, the tar holding her in place as she tried to thrash around, feeling it pull at every inch of her submerged body, which sent her to even greater heights of sensation...

After what seemed like forever, the waves of pleasure eased off and ebbed away, leaving Mikuru smiling in spite of herself as she basked in the warm afterglow... "Oh, that felt so good... oh yes..."

"Good," Kuyo spoke again. "You like it... as much as Haruhi Suzumiya."

"I wouldn't... go that far..." Mikuru feebly protested, still panting from her earlier exertion. "Please... let me go... I'm thirsty..."

"Thirsty...? Oh," Kuyo comprehended. "Here..." a straw-like tube descended from the ceiling, pushing into Mikuru's mouth, water slowly flowing from it. The bunny girl gratefully took a few swallows, the tube then pulling out and retracting, though a small dribble of water flowed between her breasts and merged into the tar. "Better?" Getting an answer in the affirmative, Kuyo then said, "Good. Excuse me, Asahina-san..." With that, she slid off her lab coat, Mikuru realizing that she was actually wearing a latex catsuit like Yuki was. The raven-haired alien then turned and walked up to Yuki's stasis tube, before abruptly teleporting inside! "Hello, Yuki... You waited... too long..." Though she was now sunk to the same depth as her fellow alien, she had one arm free, which gently stroked Yuki's cheek...

(Is she going to do what I think she's going to do?!) Mikuru wondered, getting her answer a few seconds later as Kuyo began to kiss Yuki around her ball gag, Yuki's eyes sliding shut as they both quaked with desire together... "Stop it!" she spoke aloud. "You can't just rape Nagato-san like that!"

Kuyo broke off the kiss to reply, "Rape? No. She wants it. I want it. We have... had sex before..."

"W... what?!" Mikuru couldn't believe her ears. "No! Y-you lie!"

"Lie? No. Yuki, tell her." Kuyo then pressed a finger to Yuki's ball gag, which suddenly vanished, allowing the interface to speak clearly.

"Asahina-san," she began, "I know it is hard to believe, but Kuyo is not lying... it was the only way we could communicate... understand each other. While I do not approve of her actions toward you, I am unable to intervene... I am sorry." A single tear ran down her cheek at this...

"Oh, Nagato-san..." Mikuru shook her head sadly.

"Enough," Kuyo spoke up, gently gripping Yuki's chin with her free hand. "I did not hurt her. I promised. I kept. Now... kiss me." Yuki promptly complied, her lips meeting Kuyo's, moaning slightly into her mouth... After a few seconds, Kuyo released her grip, her hand gently grasping her lover's shoulder instead as they began to duel with their tongues... it wasn't long before the two began to hump each other, despite being restrained by the sticky bitumen that clung to their bodies...

Mikuru was unable to look away, her own pleasure beginning again as she continued to watch the two interfaces' lovemaking in the chest-deep tar... "Oh yes..." She closed her eyes and quaked as her hips slowly bucked against her sticky entrapment once more...

Meanwhile, Yuki and Kuyo had broken off their kiss to gasp in more oxygen as their mutual pleasure began rising, bucking harder, their bosoms pressing into each other, rubbing their stiff nipples together, the sticky tar pulling at them as well... "Ah! Ah! Sensory- overload- imminent-!" Yuki cried.

"Oh, Yukiiiiiiii!" Kuyo cried as she succumbed to ecstasy, the fellow interface going off soon afterward, the two throwing their heads back as they screamed in orgasm together, straining against their sticky encasement!

The sight was too much for Mikuru, who also screamed as her body was wracked with orgasm once more, bucking hard against the tar that held her, her bunny ears flapping a bit from her thrashing... fortunately her ecstasy eased off a bit sooner this time, likely from fatigue as she panted hard, sweat beading on her forehead and shoulders... as her vision cleared, Mikuru saw Yuki and Kuyo kissing again, gasping for air in between smooches... (Oh my gosh... they... they really are lovers...) There was no way Yuki could fake that kind of passion... or could Kuyo, for that matter. (At least this stuff is pretty warm, compared to that quicksand...)

But then, a door slammed open in the distance, flooding the room with light! "Alright, what's going on here?!" A familiar voice called out, flooding Mikuru with joy and relief!

"Suzumiya-san!" she called out, Haruhi promptly striding into the room, looking over at Yuki and Kuyo with a mixture of disgust and fascination... However, when she looked over at Mikuru, she had a double-take!

"Mikuru?! What are you doing here?!" she gasped in surprise. "No, wait, first things first..." Mikuru abruptly found herself free of the tar and stasis tube, being held in Haruhi's arms! "There we go," the reality warper grunted as she lowered Mikuru to a kneeling position. "Now, what happened?"

Mikuru swallowed before speaking, "I-it was Kuyo! She kidnapped me and experimented on me... sh-she made me sink in t-tar t-to see if I would enjoy it like you did..." Tears of relief streamed down her face and she embraced Haruhi tightly. "I-I tried to resist, but..."

"Okay, say no more, I got it," Haruhi cut her off, hugging her back. "It'll be okay now. Just leave her to me..." With that, she pointed at the other stasis tube, which shattered into pieces, tar flowing over the floor as Yuki and Kuyo fell out, still embracing... Haruhi then waved her hand, forcibly separating the two, Kuyo Suo then finding herself bound up with ribbons, a ball gag appearing between her lips! "That should hold you for a while!"

"Mmmmph!" Kuyo wiggled against her bondage to no avail.

"Thank you, Suzumiya-san," Yuki grunted as she slowly rose to her feet. Raising a hand, she intoned, "Restore utilities room to original parameters." The tar and stasis tubes vanished, the room shrinking in size a bit as it became fully illuminated, showing pipes, vents, and machinery. That done, Yuki waved a hand over herself, her latex suit shifting back to casual clothes. "As you can probably deduce, Kuyo Suo made certain to incapacitate me before forcibly extracting Asahina-san from her proper temporal axis..."

"That'll teach me to fall asleep at my desk..." Mikuru sighed. "Um, Suzumiya-san, could you change my clothes back to normal, please?"

"Aw, and here I was feeling nostalgic seeing you in that bunny suit again," Haruhi teased, accentuating it with a wink. "Alright, restore Mikuru to normal parameters." Mikuru felt her residual pleasure vanish, her bunny suit being replaced with her normal blouse and skirt combo. "There we go!"

"Thank you," the time traveler sighed in relief as she stood straight, stretching her limbs a bit. "But what about her?" she indicated the bound Kuyo.

"Hmm... I think we'll leave her penalty to Yuki," Haruhi decided as she also stood up. "Just make sure there's some pain involved, okay? Kuyo Suo needs to understand that she crossed the line."

"Understood," Yuki nodded, walking over and picking up Kuyo in a bridal carry. "Come, it is time for your punishment." Mikuru took a small amount of satisfaction at seeing the fear in Kuyo's eyes, before the two vanished in a flash of light. Not long after, another familiar face ran into the utilities room...

"You're late, Kyon," Haruhi chastised as she turned to greet her lover.

"Well, excuse me for not being able to teleport!" Kyon snarked back, before realizing there was another woman in the room. "Wh- Asahina-san?! What are you doing here?!"

"Apparently Kuyo kidnapped her from the future to experiment on her," Haruhi explained. "Even went so far as to dress her in her old bunny suit..."

"Really...? Um, okay, I don't think I want to hear anymore," Kyon blushed, turning away. "I'm kinda glad I arrived late, then..."

"Which is exactly why I'm deferring your penalty for once," Haruhi agreed. "Just make sure you come to the next brigade meeting on time, got it?"

"Yes, chief," Kyon nodded. "I'll uh, leave you two alone, then. Have a good day, Asahina-san..." he promptly strode off.

"You too, Kyon-kun," Mikuru called back. "Um, so, what now?"

"Well, given that you fell asleep at your desk, I'm thinking maybe you've been working a bit too hard lately?" Haruhi inquired.

"...well, maybe," Mikuru demurred. "It's mostly, um, paperwork, so to speak..."

"Well, how about before you go back, you relax with us a bit?" Haruhi suggested, putting an arm around her friend. "If your superiors complain, just tell 'em we were helping you recover from trauma caused by Kuyo experimenting..."

"I-I don't want to impose..." Mikuru shook her head.

"Don't worry about it," Haruhi smiled. "Once an SOS Brigade member, always a brigade member, after all..."

Mikuru couldn't help but blush slightly and smile back as they went off together...

*To be continued...*
Last edited by DJlurker on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DJlurker

Re: The Next Sinking of Mikuru Asahina (M)

Postby DJlurker » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:32 am

Part 2: The Relaxation of Mikuru Asahina

"I'm surprised you agreed to this, Mikuru-chan," Haruhi said as she, Mikuru and Tsuruya stood at the edge of the quicksand pit in the grove not far from campus, all dressed in bikinis. "I gave you the choice of a regular hot tub instead..."

"Hot tubs are too hot for me," Mikuru shook her head. "Besides, you said you wanted to help me get over my (ahem) trauma, right?"

"That's why I'm heres!" Tsuruya nodded. "It'll be just like when we took baths together at my house, nyoro~!"

"Yep, you and Tsuru-chan have fun," Haruhi said as she walked over to the side. "I'm keeping my distance, so I'm not tempted..." Tsuruya couldn't help but snicker at that.

"Um, but what if another student walks in on us?" Mikuru asked.

"I got it set up so they just end up on the other side, if it's someone who's not in on the loop, so to speak," Haruhi assured her. "Anyway, the mud's only knee-deep at first, but it drops off after a few feet out..."

"I'll make sure you don't slips and falls," Tsuruya added, stepping into the mud pit. "Come on, it's not too colds!"

"Okay..." Mikuru nodded, taking a tentative step into the mud... as Tsuruya said, it was cool, but not cold... it would actually feel warm on a cold day. Taking her friend's hand, the two slowly walked forward through the knee-deep muck...

"I think it drops off around here's," Tsuruya grunted, before gasping as her knees sank below. "Yep, here it is!"

"Oh!" Mikuru gasped as her feet could no longer find purchase down below, gripping Tsuruya's hand tighter as she eased down into the quicksand... attempting to pull up, she realized that she could actually move a little, unlike the tar... though any movement she made seemed to only hasten her descent.

"Ooh, yeah, it's really thick and creamy today," Tsuruya sighed in delight as she wiggled to catch up, the mud rising over her thighs... "Kinda like peanuts butter, nyoro..."

"Ooooh!" Mikuru gasped as the thick mud bulged against her bikini bottoms, her body quivering with desire... letting go of Tsuruya, she spread her arms a little to keep herself stable as she continued to sink down, breathing deeply... shifting her hips a little, Mikuru felt a wave of pleasure surge through her body as the quicksand counted her ribs... She moaned and smiled as her ample bosom pressed into the cool thickness, her nipples hard as rocks beneath her bikini top... "Ah, yes..." Looking over at Tsuruya, she saw that she had sunk to the same depth, her arms sunk in at her sides, her long green hair spreading over the slightly jiggling surface... Tsuruya then raised her head up, her eyes locking with Mikuru's, the two sharing a knowing smile...

Shifting her gaze, Tsuruya observed, "Looks like Haru-nyan's having funs, too!" Turning her head to look, Mikuru saw that Haruhi was also chest-deep, her eyes closed as she breathed heavily... unlike Mikuru and Tsuruya, however, she had thick ropes tied around her arms, breasts, and neck... "Doing some bondage, nyoro~?"

"Yeah..." Haruhi grunted in response, keeping her eyes closed. "Kinda trying to restrain myself... from doing anything... improper with Mikuru..."

"Huh...?!" Mikuru gasped in shock. "But, you didn't seem aroused back when you saved me from the quicksand that Kuyo chased me into...!"

"Different circumstances," Haruhi explained. "I was more concerned with making sure you were safe..." Her eyes then opened and focused on Mikuru. "When you, um, climaxed while hugging me, I just kept telling myself that Kyon would never forgive me if I took advantage of you in that state... So I kinda took it out on Kuyo instead..."

"Oh!" Mikuru gasped in comprehension, ignoring Tsuruya's bursting into laughter behind her. "S-so that's why you punished her like that..."

"Hahahaha-! Just Haru-nyan hugging you was enough to set you offs?!" Tsuruya gasped between laughing fits.

"N-no, Kuyo was groping my chest beforehand!" Mikuru countered, blushing furiously, sending her friend into another bout of laughter. "Y-you're horrible, Tsuruya...!" It didn't help that all this sex-talk was making her incredibly aroused, her hips bucking slightly against the thick mud below... Unable to resist, the time traveler threw her head back as waves of pleasure washed over her, the quicksand sucking on her breasts and nipples as she continued to hump against it, it's unique texture sucking on her trapped arms and legs... Fortunately she sank no deeper, due to how thick it was... "Oh, yes! Take me, quicksand! Take me in! Oh, oh, oh, OHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed as her body was wracked with delicious orgasm!

"Hey-, wait for mes!" Tsuruya gasped as she rubbed between legs with her right hand, bucking and writhing with imminent ecstasy... "Oh yeaaaaaaahhh!" She cried as she also went over the edge, sending thick ripples through the mud, her long hair rippling along with the small waves... Mikuru also heard Haruhi scream in ecstasy as well, even as she continued to ride her own orgasm...

After about thirty seconds, the waves of ecstasy eased off, Mikuru breathing out as she basked in the afterglow, the thick mud having warmed somewhat from her own body heat... she then became aware of heavy breathing in front of her, her eyes blinking open to see Haruhi in front of her, Mikuru abruptly screaming in shock! "GAH! My ears, Mikuru...!" Haruhi grimaced in discomfort.

"D-don't DO that then!" Mikuru retorted, gasping to try and get her heart rate to calm down. She observed that Haruhi was still firmly tied in her bondage, the reality warper visibly straining against her ropes... "D-do you really enjoy feeling helpless...?"

"Yeah... I mean, more along the lines of not being totally in control," Haruhi grunted, opening her eyes to look at her companion. "After all, being the near-omnipotent goddess I am... but like I said, this was an extra precaution in case my lust for your body got the better of me..."

"Oh," Mikuru blinked at that. "I, I see... Um, I'm glad you're still tied up then..." She didn't want to think about what might have happened if Haruhi had been unrestrained...

"You know, though, Mikuru," Tsuruya suddenly spoke up, "Haru-nyan's kinda in the perfect position for yous to gets some revenge, nyoro..." Haruhi's eyes went wide at that.

"Oh... well, now that you mention it..." Mikuru suddenly got a sinister expression on her face, her right hand moving slowly through the muck to Haruhi's groin.

"Y... y-you wouldn't dare!" Haruhi protested, suddenly quaking as Mikuru's hand made contact!

"Oh, wouldn't I?" Mikuru taunted as she started to rub, Haruhi screaming from the sudden stimulation! "You forget, I'm not the helpless crybaby you tortured back in high school! You brought this on yourself, Suzumiya-san!"

"Dammit, Tsuruya!" Haruhi cried as she bucked and writhed in pleasure. "Penalty... on you...!"

"Totally mega worth its, nyoro!" Tsuruya laughed in response. Haruhi then screamed as she completely succumbed to ecstasy, Mikuru wrapping her arms around the brunette as she bucked hard in her double bondage... as she came down from her orgasm, Mikuru promptly kissed her deeply as a final 'insult to injury'.

But then, Mikuru felt a pair of arms hugging her back, breaking off with a gasp as she realized Haruhi was now free of her ropes, fear rising in her heart as Haruhi opened her eyes and glared at her... "Be thankful that I've already climaxed twice, Mikuru... or you would really regret that..." As it was, she simply re-engaged the lip-lock. Mikuru inhaled sharply through her nose, before relaxing and settling into the kiss, enjoying the taste of Haruhi's lips, as well as the feel of the thick mud that slimed around them both...

"Heh, I wonder what Kyon-kun would say if saw this..." Tsuruya snickered. "Or maybe he'd just gets his phone and take pictures, nyoro..."

Haruhi separated from Mikuru to reply, "Well if he knows what's good for him, he'd better not..." Looking out into the trees, she cried, "Kyon, you better not be out there taking pictures of me and Mikuru!"

"Gah! How'd you know I was out here?!" To everyone's shock, Kyon did indeed step out into the open, holding his phone in his hands.

"I didn't! I just guessed!" Haruhi yelled back, feeling her face heat up. "Did you seriously take pictures?!"

"Uh, wait!" Kyon cried. "I, uh, I didn't take pictures of Asahina-san! Just one of you by yourself, and a couple of Tsuruya! That's all, I swear!"

"Oh really?" Haruhi grunted as she separated from Mikuru, pulling her arms from the mud, which promptly stripped off and left said arms clean. "Let's just see..." With a gesture, Kyon's phone has forcibly pulled from his grasp, flying into Haruhi's hands! "Okay, let's see here..." her eyes narrowed, swiping on the screen a few times, Mikuru angling her head to take a look... "Okay, here's me... here's Tsuruya... none of Mikuru."

"I don't minds Kyon-kun taking pictures of mes!" Tsuruya spoke up. "Just make sure you send them to me laters, okie? So I can share them with Kunikida..."

"Uh, sure, no problem," Kyon grunted, abruptly pulling his hands up as his phone flew back to him, barely catching it without dropping it. "So, uh, no penalty, then?"

"Wrong," Haruhi deadpanned, causing her lover's face to fall. "Your penalty is to strip down to your boxers and come out with us! You got to watch us sink, now we get to watch you go down too! It's only fair!" She accentuated this statement with a knowing wink.

Kyon's eyes went wide upon hearing this, his phone dropping out of his hands into the grass... "Um, uh... shit. That's an offer I can't refuse..." He promptly began to undress, knowing three pairs of lustful eyes were watching him... Once he was down to his boxers, he got down on his hands and knees, crawling over the mud's surface to the trio... Meanwhile Haruhi and Mikuru had moved a bit further apart, allowing Tsuruya to wiggle between them somewhat... Once he reached them, Kyon sat up on his knees, twisting and squirming to sink down to their depth... "Whoa... dang, it feels nice today..."

"Yeah, well, I wanted to make sure Mikuru enjoyed herself," Haruhi commented. "But still, this is a lot better than some dinky little phone photo, right?"

"Oh yeah," Kyon agreed, panting heavily, feeling his erection throb in the mud's thick grip. Opening his eyes, he saw Tsuruya across from him, Mikuru on his left and Haruhi on his right, their bikini tops stained brown from the muck that clung to their bosoms... "I almost feel like I could go off right now..."

"Well, here, how about I rub you off real quick?" Haruhi suggested, pushing her left hand through the quicksand, gently grasping her boyfriend's erection. "Then you can relax and enjoy yourself..." With that, she began to stroke gently...

"Oh, yeah!" Kyon gasped and shuddered from the extra stimulation... in his current state, it didn't take long for him to loose his load, warming the mud around his groin considerably... Coming down from his high, he heaved a heavy sigh before grunting, "Thanks, Haruhi... I needed that."

"You're welcome," Haruhi nodded with a smirk, withdrawing her hand. "Well, now that we've all gotten off once or twice, we should be able to relax in the mud now..." She closed her eyes and leaned back a little in the quicksand, a smile on her face... Mikuru followed her lead, closing her eyes and focusing on the warm mud gently massaging her body from the chest down, slowly scissoring her legs through the moist thickness...

Tsuruya, however, had different plans, shifting in Haruhi's direction, a muddy hand emerging to grip her shoulder... winking at Kyon, she then began to push down! "GAH! What the hell?!" Haruhi cried as her chest and shoulders sank under!

"Help me out, Kyon-kun!" Tsuruya laughed, Kyon promptly reaching over and pushing down on Haruhi's head, the brunette gagging a little as she sank completely beneath the surface, leaving no trace behind!

"Tsuruya, that's awful! How could you?!" Mikuru protested, pulling her arms from the mud and grappling with her friend to try and shove her under in retaliation... Meanwhile, Haruhi popped back up, covered in a layer of brown muck, gasping and coughing as she rubbed some mud out of her eyes... once she was able to see again, she turned her glare on Kyon before shifting her position and grasping his shoulders with both hands.

"Any last words, traitor?" she growled.

"Never hurts to take you down a peg once in awhile," Kyon stated nonchalantly. With that, Haruhi pushed down, her lover gasping in a last breath before he was completely immersed in the quicksand himself, remaining calm even as he felt the mud close over his head... not long after, he felt Haruhi embracing him, her lips meeting with his, small bubbles escaping from their mouths as they began to french passionately, feeling the mud's texture as it flowed between their lips...

Back with the other two ladies, Tsuruya had gotten the upper hand and shoved Mikuru beneath the quicksand, only for Mikuru to grasp the greenette's arms in a death grip, pulling her under as well! The duo continued to struggle with each other in the bottomless mud, eventually getting into a tight embrace... Tsuruya then managed to lock lips with her friend, giggling into her mouth a little, only for Mikuru to grasp her head from behind and return the kiss full force! Soon, however, their animosity was forgotten as they continued to smooch, their embrace relaxing a little, still able to breathe through their noses thanks to Haruhi's power...

The surface of the quicksand pit continued to jiggle slightly from the struggles of those entrapped below, small air bubbles occasionally popping on the surface... But then, a couple of muddy arms broke the surface, flailing for a second before two bulges appeared nearby, mud flowing off them until they were revealed to be human heads. Gasping for air, Mikuru and Tsuruya took turns wiping each other's faces off, until they were able to see and breathe properly again. "Phew... guess we got mega carrieds away there, huh?" Tsuruya grunted.

"You started it," Mikuru shot back as she wiped some excess mud out of her hair. "You deserve whatever penalty Suzumiya-san decides to give you..." Speaking of which, Haruhi and Kyon resurfaced soon after, still kissing passionately... Separating with a gasp, the two lovers proceeded to wipe each other's faces off as well...

"Well, that was kinda fun," Haruhi admitted. "You're still in for a major penalty, though, Tsuru-chan..."

"Dare I ask what you're going to do to her?" Kyon snarked.

"Oh, I'll think of something. You know how... creative I can be sometimes," Haruhi replied with a wink. "Aaaaanyway, I'm thinking it's about time we get out..."

"Fine by me," Mikuru sighed as she leaned back and began to back stroke to the shallower mud, Tsuruya following her lead...

A few minutes later, the four had successfully extracted themselves from the quicksand pit, albeit still covered in a layer of muck... Haruhi and Kyon were still cuddling together, while Mikuru and Tsuruya were laying on their back and front sides, respectively, Kyon's back to the two ladies... "So, did you enjoy yourself, Mikuru-chan?" Haruhi inquired, angling her head to look over Kyon's shoulder.

"Uh-huh..." Mikuru sighed, her ample bosom slightly heaving in mild exhaustion.

"Heh, y'know, I'm kinda surpriseds it didn't turn into a mega orgy when Kyon-kun joineds us, nyoro," Tsuruya half-joked.

"Come on, Tsuru-chan," Haruhi sighed, "this is real life, not one of those hentai doujinshis! Just because we had that one threesome in the tar bath last winter..."

"Th-threesome...?!" Mikuru felt her face heating up.

"Not quite like that, Asahina-san," Kyon cut in. "No lower orifices were violated, if you catch my drift... We just kinda humped each other to ecstasy in that warm stickiness... actually, that's kinda how Nagato-san and Kuyo became lovers, because Kuyo tried to come in while we were having fun, and Nagato managed to subdue her..."

"Yeps, and then Nagato-chi sank Kuyo in the tar baths as punishments!" Tsuruya said. "And then things got kinda outta hands, and the rest is history, nyoro!"

"O-oh, I see..." Mikuru nodded in comprehension. "S-so that's why Kuyo wanted to try sinking me in tar..." She quaked as an 'aftershock' of pleasure coursed through her... "Um, so, how are we going to get cleaned up?"

"Like this," Haruhi raised a hand, the mud peeling off everyone and arcing back into the pit... soon they were all clean and dry. "There we go!"

"Oh, well, that's convenient," Mikuru sighed as she sat up. "Still feels like I need to shampoo my hair, though..."

"Same heres," Tsuruya nodded as she sat up on her knees. "But at leasts you won't have to use as much shampoo as mes though!"

"Ever think about cutting your hair back a bit?" Kyon grunted as he and Haruhi also sat up, Tsuruya just shrugging in response.

"Well, anyway, Mikuru, I hope you can stop overworking yourself when you get back to the future," Haruhi advised. "Don't be so married to the job, you know? Try to find a date with Kyon's descendant or something..."

"Th-that's forbidden!" Mikuru protested. "I mean, not the date part, but we're not allowed to research descendants of friends we might have made in the past! After all, they might be completely different from their ancestors!"

"That's a fair points," Tsuruya nodded. "My own ancestors had completely different personalities from mes, so it makes sense, nyoro."

"Okay, fine, then find someone with a similar snarky personality," Haruhi argued. "Surely there's gotta be someone out there who can love you as a person, and not just for your sexy body..."

"I'll... um, I'll think about it," Mikuru blushed, drawing another giggle from Tsuruya...

~*Fin*~

Yeah, so I decided to be somewhat more realistic this time around... Hope you enjoyed the story, regardless! ;)

Return to “Stories”