Bloodstained: A terrible Night To Sink

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Bloodstained: A terrible Night To Sink

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:45 pm

A Terrible Night To Sink
A Bloodstained COTM QS Fanfic
by UltraWarriorX367

Night had fallen across the land once more, in its wake brought forth monstrous creatures from hell’s depths to wreak havoc across the land. But there was hope left for mankind, that hope was a man guarded in crimson with an ancient blade capable of slaying any monstrous evils that stood in his path. The church felt an eerie presence emitting from the fabled Demon tower sent the swordsman out on another adventure once more, as his blade shone brightly in the moonlit twilight. With a member of the church at his side the two set out on their journey.

The locals of a nearby village foretold of a demon within the cursed swamps, who ever went into the moors never came back. With his hatred for demons growing within, Zangetsu took the request and vowed to purge the swamps of the vile menace. There were also rumors of a large towering tree within the swamps as well, but no one could figure out why it was so big or it’s purpose. But the swordsmen paid no mind to it as he pressed on, but Dominique made sure that he didn’t get ahead of himself and do something brash.

Dominique was a member of the church and sent to aid Zangetsu on his quest. She was a beautiful young woman with light blonde hair and dark blue eyes that shined like crystals and wore a white side cap atop her head with a blue cross. Her attire consisted of white unbuttoned long coat with a jabot at the collar area along with an outer collar in blue around her neck, followed by two button straps going down towards her blue corset that covered her large chest, and underneath her coat was a blue shirt with frilly sleeves along with black gloves The lower half of her ensemble consisted of black unitard with cross stitching on the left and right ending in a bow knot that showed off her curvy form, and white high heeled boots that had blue frills at the top. Her other noticeable accessories were her oval rimmed glasses, and most importantly her spear.

Arriving at the swamps the duo treaded carefully being watchful of their surroundings. It didn’t help that the only light source they had was from the moon overhead. The swamplands were humid and reeked of a foul smell, dying trees were abundant with vines hanging from their branches, mosquitoes buzzed about, and there was a strong presence of danger within the area. The ground below began to rustle and quiver before a dweller emerged and ran at them with a spear, Zangetsu stood his ground until his enemy got in range. When it got close to him he quickly drew his katana and sliced him in half, the demon’s severed corpse began to fade away leaving nothing behind. Another dweller was running up behind him before Dominique rammed her spear into the back of its head, effectively killing it. Another one appeared to the left of her, she clutched her spear and thrusted forward sending it through its body. Zangetsu got done killing another dweller as he began to wipe the blood off his blade.

“That seems to be the last of them” the exorcist said as she cleaned the crimson of her weapon. “That may seem like it, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be any more dangers we have to face” Zangestu replied in a gruff voice as he slid his blade back into its sheath. “You should be thanking me for stopping that spear demon, if I didn’t you would’ve been killed” Spoke Dominique calmly. “I’m grateful but I knew he was behind me, it was only a matter of time before my blade cleaved him in two” Zangestu answered as he stood up and walked forward, Dominique got herself up and went after him. The two traveled deeper into the swamplands encountering Axe Outsiders, Shield Outsiders, and a few Gas Bags but they proved to be no match for them. Eventually they came to a fork in the road, Zangestu suggested that he’d take the right path while Dominique opted for the left, the two wished each other the best of luck before going their separate ways.

Dominique’s path led her deeper into the swamps and more enemy encounters with Axe Outsiders and Eyeders spawning from an eyeder nest on a tree branch. But all of them fell in defeat at the tip of her spear, racking up quite the kill count. As she continued along her path a light pink mist started to cloud her entire area, if that wasn’t bad enough Dominique began to feel weird. “What *cough* foul magic is this?! *cough*” With the mist getting at her throat she quickly ran away from the current area, but with the pink mist still around she couldn’t see anything. Running blindly into the unknown would take its toll on her soon enough. The ground below was littered with moss and grass patches, and was extremely soft and wet given the terrain of the area but the exorcist was so preoccupied with the mist that she completely forgot about her surroundings. The footprints in the ground left behind by her boots indicated that she was heading straight into trouble. She was proven right as her right foot broke through the thin mossy ground and landed knee deep in mud, she was going too fast to prevent her left foot from entering but it was too late.

She was immediately brought to a stop causing her spear to fly out of her hand and land in the mud a few feet away. “Oh my, it seems I ran a little trouble,” Dominique said. The mist was still lingering in the area and obstructed her view, coughing more of the strange fog she tries to retrieve her spear but finds herself stuck fast in the mud. The mire bubbled as it held tightly onto its newfound prey and got to work on its meal. “A little mud is all? No matter, I’ll be free of this in no time” Dominique said confidently, she went to move forward but found that her leg didn’t respond to her movements, she gently tried lifting it out but it wouldn’t budge, the same went for her right. She wiggled her body slowly to loosen the mud’s hold on her but the mire wasn’t willing to give up its meal so easily, it slurped and bubbled in response to her movements.

“Oh bother I’m stuck!” She said, slightly embarrassed at her predicament she tried lifting her right leg out again but was held tightly by the mud’s iron grip. The mud had already wrapped itself around her lower legs and held onto them like a vice, when she lifted her right leg again it slowly began to rise out of the mud much to Dominique’s delight. But her leg was coated in the sticky swamp mud near the upper portion of her thigh and kneecap, the ensnaring heap of glutinous clay entrapping her lower leg squelched as it slowly rose up from the mire. Its rubbery, retracting resistance eventually won out by halting the exorcist’s self rescue. “Mmphh! I never thought that the mud would be this thick! I can hardly move in this!” She said, as the exorcist continued to raise her leg she ended up getting a cramp allowing the rubbery muddy strand to pull her leg back into the mire. “My boots will be absolutely filthy after this!” Dominique groaned as she felt the wretched sludge seep into her boots almost making her gag.

Totally humiliated that she was stuck, the maiden began to struggle and writhe about in her entrapment of the mire, trying to free herself. But her efforts were all in vain and the only good it did was bringing her to thigh level. Switching tactics she grabbed her left thigh and tried pulling her mired legs out with all of her strength, but even this failed, the mud beneath the swampy surface was so thick and sticky that she couldn’t even pull her trapped limbs out due her previous struggles, not to mention that the swamp mud got on her leotard clad legs making it hard for her to get a proper grip on them to pull them out, her struggles only drove her deeper into the moor. That didn’t stop her from trying even though she was given little success. “I don’t understand, I should be able to power through this wh- wait. The pink mist! It must’ve weakened my body when I inhaled it” Dominique said, unfortunately that was the least of her worries. The exorcist looked about her surroundings and noticed that the reeds were getting taller, as were the trees. She looked down and saw that her upper thighs were sinking into the mud, panic began to coat her face as she felt herself getting shorter and shorter by the minute. She twisted her legs from side to side vigorously against the mud’s adhesive thickness and stickiness but that only made matters worse as it sped up her descent into the filthy bog.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me, I can’t let myself get bested by some mud!” Dominique cried as she leaned forward with her hands lightly atop the mire’s surface and wiggled her lower half from left to right in hard strainful strides. Her lower body remained trapped in the gritty slime, it didn’t help that the thick mud bonded tightly to her leotard clad body and pricked her skin making the blonde wince. Clawing at the mud proved to do nothing as her marks were immediately refilled with wet earth, she was stuck deep and couldn’t feel any solid ground, she was utterly helpless in the remote loneliness of the swamp, and every movement she made only drove her deeper. As the mud climbed up her thighs nearing her crotch area Dominique plunged her hands into the swampy soup and tightly clamped her thigh, taking a few breaths before she started to pull it free once more, her muscles tended and ached as she wrestled with her muddy captor refusing to become a meal for this wretched mud pit. After 10 minutes of pure agony she felt her leg shift beneath the mud, feeling confident Dominique continued hoping that she might be one step closer to freeing herself, however that wasn’t the case. After one last tug on her leg she felt something come loose under the mud and she immediately shuddered at what it was, from all her struggles she was only able to pull her foot out of her left boot, her foot soon became bounded in the thick adhesiveness of swamp mud. “There goes one of my boots, I really liked that pair” Dominique groaned as she replaced her hands atop the mire’s surface to regain her strength after her failed rescue attempt and not to worsen her situation.

“Usually I would enjoy a good mud bath, but now’s not really a good time” Dominique said, as the mud began to form around the sides of her hips a feeling of dread and despair started to overtake the exorcist, but she kept her cool and maintained a level head despite her predicament. The mud finally made its way to her crotch causing a blush to form on Dominique’s face as her lower half was nearly consumed, utilizing what she knew about the swamp’s traps she remained perfectly still, but her face reddened upon feeling the cold gritty swamp mud lap at her derriere and bushes her womanhood. She continued to sink but not as fast, she prolonged her intimate death for now but she was still trapped. “I hope Zangestu manages to find me in time”

Zangetsu himself was in the midst of battling off two Axe Outsiders and a colony of Eyeders, he quickly severed the two axe outsiders in half with his katakana then reached into his pocket and drew a sheet of ofuda paper and threw it at the spider colony creating a small explosion that killed them all. Breathing heavily the swordsman cleaned the blood off his weapon and placed it back in its sheath, he took a minute to get himself together. “The monsters here are different, it’s almost like they're being controlled by something… or someone for that matter” Zangestu thought to himself. “All the more reason to slay them”. With his strength returning to him he continued on his path, staying on high alert in case he came across another enemy. “I hope Dominique’s okay,” he thought.

The exorcist’s luck was slowly turning for the worst, even though she remained still it didn’t stop the hungry mire from sucking at her curvy form. To make matters worse the silty earth shifted underneath the swampy surface and immediately pulled her in deeper to her upper abdomen. Pure horror spread wide onto Dominique’s face as she continued to sink, despite all her futile efforts. But she refused to give up, even when she knew her situation was hopeless. She couldn’t afford to die here. Dominique pressed her hands down on the bog’s surface and wiggled and shaked her hips about like hell against her muddy foe, but instead of raising up and coming out, she just sank deeper into the mire much to her annoyance. Her abdomen and lower half were trapped within an extremely tight vacuum formed by the mud and combined with the sticky suction clinging to her every movement, Dominique wasn’t getting free anytime soon.

She remained completely still and tried fighting back against her captor knowing that it will only speed up her death, but she felt a little uneasy as she felt the greedy muck lap and deep into her nether regions beneath the swampy surface causing the cute busty blonde to blush once more. The mud was able to get a moan out her, but she refused to sub come to her perverted desires. The mud swallowed her abdomen and was creeping up towards her chest, the slime was dangerously close to her head and she was running out of time and her long coat started to fan out on the surface. With the fear slowly growing Dominique looked at her surroundings trying to find something to grab onto, it didn’t help that the bog slurped and squished in response to her slow movements, each sound the bog made indicated how many minutes remained until her death.

Continuing her search she finally found something of aid, a long outgrown tree root sprouted out from the ground to the left of her, “perfect that’ll do nicely”. Dominique went to grab the tree root but found that she couldn’t move her hands, when she laid them out on the mire’s surface they ended up sinking into the thick mass, upon looking down she only saw her wrists in the sticky earth. She tried lifting both hands out of the slop but the were stuck fast in the thick clinging mud of the mire, she frantically wiggled left and right at her trapped limbs completely blind that her desperate attempt was only making her situation worse. The mud clung tightly to her arms like molasses and refused to give them up, through determination and sheer will Dominique was able to free her right arm, with the limb free she tried reaching out towards the root but the mud clung to her arm and hand making it heavy to move. She was only able to raise it a few feet off the ground, but as she was focused on her hand the mud continued to devour her sexy bod.

The mud was mere inches away from her large bosom and Dominique’s time was running out, without some serious help she’ll become a victim of Mother Nature. In due time the mud began to cup the corset covering her breasts, the feeling of the slimy cold earth prickling her tits made her shudder and blush immensely. “Ah.. Ah.. I-I can’t move! Help! Help! Help! Anyone?!” She called, her voice echoed through the swamp but no one seemed to hear her. Totally helpless and desperate, she realized that she had no chance to escape her fate. Once stuck knee deep, now up to her large tits in mud, and her many adruous and existing rescue attempts only brought her deeper into the hungry quickmud, her light blonde hair began to settle on the surface. The exorcist thrashed and squirmed in vain one last time in the mud hoping to lossen it’s hold to allow her to escape from the sucking death trap, but her last minute rescue failed as the mud fully engulfed her breasts and brought the girl to her armpits. “HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!”

Zangestu was sitting on a log sharpening his blade when he heard a voice in the distance, it was familiar and one he knew, “Dominique?!”. He got up off the log and followed her voice towards her location. He pushed his way through tall grass and bushes until he found her, the quickmud had pulled her down to her shoulders and she was bobbing up and down trying to keep her head above the surface. “Dominique!” Zangestu cried. “Zangestu! H-help me please!” She pleaded as she continued to shrink, the fear in her eyes said it all. Zangestu stood at the mire’s edge and stretched out his hand towards her, “grab my hand!” He said. Dominique tried to with her free hand, but she was too far out to reach him, she got scared as the mud continued to suck her down, her shoulders were inches away from going under. Zangetsu quickly went and found a branch of medium length, holding it tightly he stretched it out over the bog mud towards her “grab on!” He said.

With the mud now fully engulfed her shoulders and starting to caress her neck Dominique reached out towards the branch with her right hand, her fingers strained to grab it and she got scared when she saw her neck halfway sunk into the mud. Her light blond hair flowed out atop the surface like a mop stained with a few mud sploches as the mire slurped and quaked, she reached out again at the branch determined to get free and rid herself of this gritty sludge. Her straining fingertips were mere inches away from the branch, sighing softly Dominique shifted her weight, trying to ignore the muck touching her body underneath. Her reach extends but she felt herself immediately shoot down in the mud up to her chin causing her to let out a small yep.

“Come on Dominique! Reach!” Zangetsu cried as he tried to get the branch closer to her, the mud cupped her jaw and she was desperately trying to keep her head above water as she fought in the slime. Spitting a glob of mud from her mouth Dominique reached out one last time and caught onto the branch and held onto it tightly. Zangestu began to reel her in, the thick doughy sludge refused to surrender its meal, it held tightly onto her as it churned and bubbled vigorously around her form. But she refused to give up, using her legs she was able to slowly move in the slop, even though it felt like she was wading through a pool of honey. It also didn’t help that her left hand was still mired making it hard since she was using her right hand to claw at the muck. When she got close to the bog’s edge Zangetsu set the branch aside and grabbed her free hand and pulled her to firmer ground, the mud began to lossen it’s hold on the exorcist as her breasts began to slowly rise out of the mire along with her chest. However the mud had yet to relinquish the lower half of her body, her buttocks were half mired in bog and remained trapped in the sticky mud. She slowly wiggled her butt from left to right and after a few minutes it came loose along with her legs, after one last tug from the swordsman she was pulled onto solid ground covered in mud and missing a white boot, she laid on her back breathing heavily.

Zangetsu was able to retrieve her spear and threw it beside her. “T-thank you” Dominique spoke softly in between breaths. “Your welcome, it was foolish of me to suggest splitting up” Zangestu replied, a tone of regret was present in his speech. Dominique stood up, wiped the mud off her face and walked over to him. “It’s not your fault, I should’ve been paying more attention to where I was going. I ran into this weird pink fog that weakened my body, and when I stumbled into the bog I couldn’t free myself no matter how hard I struggled” Dominique replied, she went to hug him but he raised his hand signaling not to since she was muddy. Her words seemed to have shaken him out of his griefen state as he stood up and looked at her “let’s see if we can find a clean lake or pond so you can clean yourself off” He spoke, Dominique smiles as she wiped more mud off her body and grabbed her spear. “Alright then, lead the way”.

The end.

DJlurker

Re: Bloodstained: A terrible Night To Sink

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:21 am

I see you incorporated the 'pink mist' from some of A-020's recent drawings. ;) Nice work on this one!

UltraWarriorX367

Re: Bloodstained: A terrible Night To Sink

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:18 pm

DJlurker wrote:I see you incorporated the 'pink mist' from some of A-020's recent drawings. ;) Nice work on this one!

Thanks. I’m a huge fan of his work

Return to “Stories”