The adventures Of Wilfred Jones

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The adventures Of Wilfred Jones

Postby Bill » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:26 pm

By William Harkness:
M/F Quicksand participation
Man Characters: Wilfred Jones/description, white skin, black hair, brown eyes, average body & wares glasses Jenna Jones/description long black hair, white/brown skin, brown eyes, average body big breast:
At the University of arculology the clever Jenna Silverman is spending her free time in the Universities archives, a place that she always spend spends her free time when she's not teaching or volunteering at the local kinder garden school telling stories to the kids about her many adventures traveling to long forgotten ancient tombs keeping ancient artifacts out of the hand of the terrorist organization Cobra who has dedicated their lives in searching for artifacts that will aid in the goal of world domination. The archiver Jonathan drew comes by.

"A Sarah I see your once again looking for your next big adventure. "J: Yes I'm trying to find the map to the lost Mayan temple of oric." "legend has It that It's people worshiped an idle that said to control the weather". "Really sounds a little fixinal to me". "J: Fixen or not my contacts in Argise tell me Cobras tope treasure seeker, red viper is trying to find this lost temple & there's no way I'm letting them get that relic". "Of course, allowing Cobra to get at least one rare artifact would be beneath you". Jenna gave Jonathan a sarcastic look than continued looking. "J: I don't get It It should be hear". "Actually Jenna I'm afraid the university got rid of a lot of maps including the one your looking for".

J: What why". "It's because the board feels that they can no longer fund your expeditions any more". "Their main focus is to educate the students". "J: That's ridiculous my adventures help the University secure lots of funding". "That's true but they feel that people with better qualifications of military personnel or better skill sets should be dealing with Cobra's antics". "Their only looking out for your best interests my dear".

"You can complain to them about It but I assure you It won't do any good". "J: Well I'm not giving up the life I choose nore will I let this go". "Well I do know ware all those maps ended up". "Ware". "In the position of your old partner Wilfred Jones". "J: You've got to be kidding me". Considering that they used to be the best adventure team the University had until Wilfred wanted to start a romantic relationship with Jena & she wanted to keep things professional along with the fact that the University fired him for his crazy rantics about the agzizitants of an ancient relic that can cure people of any form of diseases & Jenna didn't defend him. "J: Jonathan you know Wilfred will never help me". "I don't even know ware he is". "I do, last I heard he know lives in the slums of Cairo creating wooded sculptures & selling them".

"J: Wilfred always did like to widdle". "Yes well hears his address & tell him I said hi". "J: Will do". Jenna took a plain to Cairo & arrived at the address Jonathan gave her. When she nocked the great Wilfred Jones reveals himself. As soon as Jenna said hi he slammed the door on her. "J: Well that was to be expected". With her determination she opened the door & entered to find Wilfred sitting in front of his desk. "J: Look Wilfred I know I'm the last person you want to see but". "O-gold Will did something die It reeks in hear". Using her nose she determined that the smell came from him, then she immediately plugs her nose tit. "J: Pew Will when's the last time you showered". "W: I believe before I left for Cyro". "This town doesn't have good plumbing so keeping myself clean is limited".

"W: But I am able to use the toilet, brush my teeth in case you were wondering". Keeping her distance & still pinching her nose Jenna said: "J: look Wilfred I know that things have been ruff between us but I was hoping that we can put the past behind us & perhaps work together again". "W: & why would I want to work with you since that you helped get me fired & basically turned me down". "W: I mean we've been through so much together & I thought you were starting to feel the same way that I started to feel for you than". "J: Will listen you should know that I'm truly sorry for what I did but I'm not looking for a relationship I didn't want things to get wired between us & ruin a good partnership". "W: Well to late for that, any way what do you want".

"J: I know that you manage to make off with all the maps from the University that lead to lost temples". "Mainly the one about a lost Mayan temple in Guatemala that contains the idle that control weather". "W: Well know that you mention It I do". "When I heard the University was going to dump them I made some calls & had them all shipped hear". "W: Just incase I wanted to get back into the adventure business". "J: You mean you've been here since you got fired". "W: What can I say being turned down by the only women I ever truly loved & losing my job, It can really change a guy". "I lost my love for adventure after that".

"O man Will I had no idea" Jenna said before un-plugging her nose. "J: Look I know I can't change the past but If you'd give me a chance I want to make things right". "J: If you give me the map & help me on this job than I'll try to see If I can get your old job back". "W: Well alright I'll help you I'm done working at that dump, I'll help If you agree to go on a date with me & will see once & for all If were meant to be more than just partners". "J: Alright then". So Wilfred opened a door to a room ware he kept all the maps & picked out the one they need, but out of nowhere, elite cobra assassin's broke in through the window. "W: Really guys I just cleaned those".

Wilfred Jones we found you at last, "W: really you guys have been looking for me all this time I'm so touched". Thanks to your ex partner we found you at last give us all those maps at once. "W: Well than since you asked so nicely". "NO", then he pulled out a hidden gun & started shooting at the assassins, than pressing a secret button & grabbing Jenna's hand they bolted out of the building before It exploded. "W: Man I did not miss tangoing with those guys". "What was that" Jenna said in a surprised & angry voice. "W: Just something I wiped up just in case any of our old enemies found me & my stash". "W: Just to make sure they didn't get any of my maps". "J: Those maps were the only thing we had that could lead us to so many new temples". "W: Don't worry I got them all up hear". "W: Really you actually got all those maps mesmerized". "W: What can I say I had a lot of free time on my hands". "So shall we go". "J: Yes but first we need to make a stop at my hotel room so I can get my things & you can take a shower because man do you stink". "W: Very well than".

So after Wilfred's shower they made their way to Guatemala. Were the first part to the map leads them to a very populated city. "J: Okay Will what does the map say". "W: Well before we make our way to the temple we must first retrieve a key that opens the temples entrance". 'W: Really that's new". "W: Well the map says that the Mayan people hid the key somewhere underneath this city in a secret chamber that has been sealed off". "J: Okay so how do we suppose we find & get into this secret chamber". "W: Well after looking at old city planning I believe we enter hear". "Through the sewers" Jenna said in a disgusted voice. "W: Well no one uses this old sewer entrance in decades so It makes sense".

Waiting until nightfall the adventure team open the sewer cover & make their way underground. "PEE-U" the2adventurers said holding their noses. "J: Man what a smell, & I thought you smelled bad when I found you in Cairo". After a few minutes they found the entrance & with persistence opened the chamber & found the key but not before getting past deadly traps left their. Once they got out the 2 gave each other a hug. "W: Man did I miss this". "J: ya me to I forgot how clever you were when evading traps". Next they ended up looking into each other eye's & started kissing which Jenna immediately broke off.

"J: Sorry I didn't mean to do that". "W: Seriously you're still denying your feelings for me after all that". "J: I'm sorry I just don't want to get involved with you or any man". "W: Why, why are you so guarded". Before Jenna could answer, they got ambushed by Cobra trups. Which tuck them to a Cobra base camp deep in the jungle. Where they were greated by Red Viper. "RV: Well, well, well the famous adventure due is together again". "W: Well It might not last". "RV: I must thank you for bringing me the only map you decided to spare & the key that I'll need to open the temple". "J: But without the map how did you even know about the key". "RV: It's because my dear Jenna we already found the temple". "Were only a few miles from It".

"RV: Know thanks to our new satellite system we can find any temple we want". "J: We won't let you get that idle". "RV: really than perhaps It's time I ended your interference for the last time". "W: Please do so I don't half to deal with her anywhere". "J: Really your doing this know". "W: Might as well since we're going to die, honestly this women has problems committing". "J: I do not have problems". "W: Ya you do since you can't admit your feeling to me & you basically destroyed our team when you sided with the University board". They to kept arguing until they say an opportunity to swipe the guns from2Cobra trups behind them & caused a fire fight to get away. Then taking back the map & key they made off with one of their jeeps & made their escape, but Red Viper & some trups prosud them.

The chased lasted for a few minutes until one cobra troop managed to disable their jeep which cause them to jump over a small hill which gave them some distance but they landed knee deep in a pool of a gritty/sandy/muddy substance. "J: What in the world is this". "W: Who cars lets go before they catchup". But when they tried to move they noticed that they were stuck, then suddenly they started sinking. "J: A Will I think we're in trouble". After looking down at their predicament then facing each other they determined that their in "QUICKSAND" they both shouted.

"W: Well Jenna I always had a sinking feeling that you'd be the death of me". "J: Really Will sinking puns know". "W: Well It seams like the right time". "J: Well I must say out of all the rocky situations we gotten ourselves in this takes the cake". "How do we even get out of this" As they surveyed their situation Red Viper caught up to them just as they sunk past their privet parts. "RV: Well It appears that I no longer need to kill you". "Letting the very earth you strived to protect kill you seems like a perfect way of disposing of you to". "But I'm willing to give you a warrior's death If you give me the key". "W: Alright you win". "J: Will you can't". "W: We don't have a choice right know". So he tosses Red Viper the key". "W: Know get us out".

"RV: O I would but I have to much to do so I'll leave you2hear do die". So Red viper & his trups depart leaving the2adventurers know up to their wastes. "W: Just as I planned". "J: what do you mean planned". "W: I knew that he would leave us alone once I gave him the key know we have a chance to escape & hopefully beat him to the temple". "J: & how do you plan to get us out of Quicksand". "W: Well based on the texture I believe trying to get out the way they show on TV wont work but their are some vines close to the edge that I can fashion into a lasso to get us out".

"W: So while I'm doing this & since we're not going anywhere there's no excuse to think of that you can't just open up about why aren't you willing to give my love a chance". "J: You still can't let that go". "W: Well theirs a good chance that this won't work so we might die in this Quicksand so opening up about It can't be the worst idea". "J: All right the truth is that before we met I was involved with another man who was also a treasure hunter like us". "His name was Alex & we were on the verge of attaining a rare artifact that I have had my eye on for a long time". "But when we found It, It was placed in a temple close to an active volcano & It erupted when we tried to get It". Getting It the normal way was in possible". "But he know how much I wanted that idle so he tried to get it on his own which ended in his death". "J: I felt like my hole world fell apart so I vowed I'd never feel that way again".

"W: I'm sorry Jenna but you can't give up on love, you deserve to be happy". "Because I just think your the most smartest, most determined, curages, & sexiest adventurer I was looky to team up with". "J: Really". "W: Really". That speech made the 2 forget their troubles & to get so close to each other that they shared the most heartfelt kiss they ever had. But that movement caused them to sink all the way to their necks so they new they needed to act fast. After finishing the lasso Wilfred tied it to a good tree branch & managed to pule them both out of the Quicksand. Once on solid ground they hugged each other & kissed again. But than snapped back to reality & made their way to the temple.

"J: It appears we beat them their". "W: I told you that short cute would work", "JL yes you did Will know lets go". Once they got close to the temple, Jenna said, "Waity how can we get in without the key". "W: Simple I press on this secret button to reveal a secret door". "J: O come on will theirs no": Jenna was cut off when a secret door opened. "Never mind". So they entered the temple ware they had to avoid more traps until the made their way to the idle. "J: We did It Will, we found It". But then Red Viper arrived. "RV: really your still alive, looks like I half to end you myself". So a big fight broke out which ended in the 2 using the idle to create a hurricane which destroyed the idle the temple & Red Viper & his trups. But the 2 managed to escape. "W: Well that's one adventure for the ages". "W: So Jenna looks like you ow me a date". "J: Actually I don't want to date you I want to marry you". Saying that made Wilfred so happy that he brought Jenna so close that they were able to share in a long romantic kiss. Which led to them finding a lake ware they cleaned their closes & their bodies while making love. A Month latter Jenna became Jenna Jones because they got married. After the ceremony they made their way back to their hotel room ware they tuck turns taking off each other cloves then made love. "So said Jenna what do you want to do for are honey moon". "I got some ideas", said Wilfred.

Return to “Stories”