Guinivere's Clay Bath (PG-13)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

Guinivere's Clay Bath (PG-13)

Postby DJlurker » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Time for another entry in my Fire Emblem Heroes sinking series! :D This story could be considered a sequel to this one-shot: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13755852/1 ... -Priestess

Also, a reference pic for Guinivere:
https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Guin ... Heroes.png

And now, on with the show!

Guinivere's Clay Bath
A Fire Emblem Heroes QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

"Meet me at the castle gate at midnight."

Those had been the words spoken by the dark priestess Idunn to Princess Guinivere before departing her guest chambers after a small heart-to-heart talk. The blonde had been somewhat confused, but as this Idunn had been summoned from after the war with Bern, she decidied she might as well see what was going on.

Dressed in her usual attire, Guinivere quietly made her way to the gate, taking care not to be spotted by anyone. Once she arrived, she saw Idunn standing there, along with... an angel?!

"You came," Idunn spoke, a ghost of a smile on her face. "This is Leanne, a laguz from the World of Radiance. Leanne, this is Princess Guinivere of Bern."

"Hello!" Leanne smiled and bowed slightly.

"Laguz...?" Guinivere said as she approached the blonde angel cautiously.

"Yes. We become... like animals," Leanne said slowly. "I am heron."

"Heron... oh!" the princess gasped as realization dawned. "So those are heron wings..."

"Yes. You think... me angel?" Leanne smiled. "Not first..."

"She has trouble speaking human language," Idunn supplied.

"Oh, I see," Guinivere nodded. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Leanne," she curtsied politely, Leanne mimicking her motion. "Um, but why is she here?"

"I did not know if you would trust me," Idunn admitted. "I asked her to come, to set your mind at ease."

"We all... friends here, right?" Leanne said slowly.

"...Yes. We are," Guinivere smiled. "Thank you, Idunn. That was thoughtful of you."

The manakete nodded, before pulling her hood up and turning away. "Follow me. I have something to show you." With that, she set off into the darkness...

"W-wait! Where are we going?" Guinivere asked as she hurried to catch up.

"Into forest," Leanne said as she brought up the rear. "You will... like it." The princess was confused, but decided to keep silent for now...

*A short while later...*

"Not that I'm complaining, but how much farther?" Guinivere asked. While Idunn seemed to know where she was going, the princess of Bern was completely lost, their only light being the nearly-full moon in the might sky. (Good thing I'm used to long walks with Roy's army...)

"It is not much farther," Idunn assured her. Guinivere noted that Leanne seemed happy, almost giddy for some reason. The trio then emerged into a clearing, Idunn coming to a halt. "We are here."

"Where is here?" Guinivere asked as she looked about... she could see nothing of note, except that the ground ahead seemed to be covered with a layer of clay or something. "What is that?"

"It is a clay pit," Idunn replied, turning to face the princess. "You sink in like quicksand."

"Q-quicksand?!" she gasped. She'd heard of quicksand existing in the Nabata desert, but thankfully had encountered none herself...

"Uh-huh. It's fun," Leanne spoke up.

"Fun?" Guinivere turned to the laguz. "With all due respect, how can sinking in quicksand be fun?!"

"It feels nice," Leanne replied with a smile.

"Princess Guinivere," Idunn said, making her turn back to the manakete. "You only get completely swallowed by quicksand if you are wearing something heavy. Otherwise you float at chest or shoulder deep. I have done this before, I know what I am doing."

"A-are you sure?"

"Yes. I will show you." Idunn then removed her cloak and set it aside, before turning and walking into the clay pit. Guinivere's heart raced as the manakete kneeled down and crawled over the surface, before sitting up on her knees, beginning to sink down... Idunn managed to turn herself around to face her companions, sinking past her waist in the process. "Yes," she sighed as the clay continued to suck her down, pushing her arms into the muck as she settled to her ribcage... She then quaked and moaned as the clay pushed up on her bosom from underneath, her sinking slowing to a halt.

"See? She likes it," Leanne smiled at Guinivere. "Me too."

"Y-you have sunk in the clay before?" (Then again, with those wings, maybe she could just fly out...) "Is it hard to escape?"

"A little. Not too hard," Leanne shook her head. She then looked around a bit, turning and kneeling down... "Here. This help?" Leanne said as she stood, holding out a long, sturdy stick.

"Oh, thank you," Guinivere accepted the item. "I think I understand... you use it as a lever to push yourself out, right?"

"Yes," the laguz affirmed. "Okay, in we go..." she began to push Guinivere in the direction of the clay pit, though not with enough force to actually move her.

"W-wait, I didn't agree to this!" the princess cried in mild panic.

"It's fine, Princess Guinivere," Idunn spoke up. "We are here. We will not let you sink under or get stuck. I promise."

"I promise too!" Leanne exclaimed. "Now come on..."

"A-all right, all right, but just this once," Guinivere caved. Breathing deeply to calm herself, the blonde walked to the edge, her heart pounding in her chest... remembering what Idunn did, she kneeled down before crawling out to where the dark priestess was sunk. She grimaced in disgust as her hands sank into the clay, one still gripping the long stick, occasionally using it to push herself further forward.

She stopped when she was in front of Idunn, shifting her position so that she would sink in at the manakete's left side... Guinivere then sat up, gasping as her legs were engulfed, then her thighs... "I'm sinking! I'm sinking in quicksand!" she cried reflexively.

"Yes, me too," Leanne said, sitting to Guinivere's left, sighing happily as she also sank down. She moaned softly as her hips were swallowed, wiggling a little to sink faster, pushing her hands into the mire...

Guinivere breathed heavily as she looked down, seeing the clay slowly rise in front of her, her waist sinking into it's heavy mass... She tried to wiggle, only to feel the muck sucking on her lower body, holding her in place, even as her ribs were counted one by one... the princess quaked involuntarily as her slight bosom came to rest on the shiny surface, feeling cool moisture seeping into her red dress... then her descent halted.

Heaving a sigh of relief, Guinivere shoved her long stick into the clay upright, before letting her arms rest on the surface. Looking on either side of her, she saw that both Idunn and Leanne were relaxing with their eyes closed, gently undulating in their mutual entrapment. Even Leanne's wings were halfway sunk in the clay, though she still flexed them on occasion, apparently enjoying the clay sucking on them as well as her slight bosom. "Do you know how to get your arms out?" she asked.

"Yes," Idunn replied, "slowly. Don't pull too hard or the clay sucks them in... Also, don't push your arms in too deep."

"Right..." Guinivere pursed her lips as she contemplated... after pondering for a minute, she went ahead and followed the others' lead, pushing her arms into the thick clay, though making sure to bend them at a 90-degree angle, keeping them just under the surface. She then experimentally pushed up with her right hand, seeing her muddy fingers emerge, wiggling them slightly.

Reassured thus, Guinivere let her hand sink under again, closing her eyes and relaxing in the clay's soft yet thick embrace... the princess slowly shifted her body from side to side, feeling the gray muck flowing around her, sucking on her, feeling its unique slimy texture all over her submerged body, causing her to quiver in enjoyment...

Hearing a heavy, content sigh from Idunn's side, Guinivere looked over that way- to see Idunn sinking deeper, the clay now threatening to take her shoulders! The manakete then leaned back, her shoulders sinking under, her lilac-tinted white hair spreading over the clay as her head sank in a little, a small smile on her face... "Idunn, that's dangerous!" Guinivere blurted out.

"I am fine," Idunn responded, opening her eyes and looking in the princess's direction. "I know how to pull myself back up. This is actually quite relaxing, if you try it..." She then closed her eyes again and relaxed, clearly uncaring about her apparent peril as the clay clung to her chin and tapered ears...

"I can't... do that," Leanne spoke up. "My wings..."

"Your wings get in the way?" Guinivere finished for her, Leanne nodding in confirmation. "Hmmm..." she bit her lip as she looked down at the surface of clay jiggling in front of her. "Actually, I want you to stay up anyway. I... I want to try what Idunn's doing, but I might need help getting back up..."

"Okay!" Leanne smiled and nodded. "Have fun!"

"I hope so," Guinivere muttered, as she pulled her arms out, then sank them back in a bit deeper, before pulling up... sure enough, the clay began to claim her bosom, the princess shuddering from the cool moisture easing around her breasts... Breathing hard as the thick muck pressed on her chest, she then leaned back, a little fear rising in her heart as the clay closed over her shoulders... Then she felt the back of her head pressing into the surface, her blonde hair spreading around her upturned face... she was just deep enough for the clay to clog her ears, blocking off all sound, save her own heartbeat pounding...

Satisfied with her depth, Guinivere began slowly twisting her body in the clay's embrace, moaning as she felt the moist thickness sucking on her everywhere... It even seemed to suck on her head, though not enough to pull her under or anything. A small smile crept over her lips as she relaxed, feeling herself drifting off...

A while later, she awakened with a gasp, pulling her head up and looking about... fortunately it was still night time, though the moon's position had shifted in the sky somewhat. Looking to her left, she saw that Leanne was also apparently asleep, though with a smile still on her face. Glancing back in Idunn's direction, she confirmed that the manakete hadn't foundered yet, still at the same depth... Taking a breath, she called, "Leanne!"

"Ah...?! What...?!" the heron gasped and groaned as she roused, shaking her head a little before looking in Guinivere's direction... "Princess? Need help?"

"Y-yes, please," Guinivere confirmed, one of her hands poking out of the clay.

"Okay!" Leanne nodded with a smile, extracting her arms from the mire, then grabbing Guinivere's hand and pulling... Her grip slipped, but she grabbed again, this time around the wrist. The heron laguz was only able to pull Guinivere's arm up, but the princess was able to use her grip as leverage to sit up, clay sloughing off her shoulders as they emerged. "Better?"

"Yes, thank you," Guinivere sighed in relief, wiggling back up to chest level as Leanne released her. She then rested for a minute, smiling again from feel of the thick clay massaging her... The princess then slowly extracted her other arm, grabbing her sturdy stick and pushing it into the muck behind her, using it as a lever to pull herself backwards...

"Getting out?" Leanne said, sounding disappointed.

"Yes, I think I've been in here long enough," Guinivere grunted as she continued to pull herself backwards, her legs slowly straightening out beneath the surface... after a few minutes, however, her stamina gave out, her arm falling back into the clay as her head fell back from exhaustion. "Ugh, so thick..."

"I can help," Leanne offered, beginning to sing in the ancient heron language... Guinivere breathed in as she felt her fatigue abate somewhat, allowing her to grab the long stick again and continued pulling herself backward, until she finally reached the edge of the pit. Releasing her stick, Guinivere let her head lay back on the solid ground, her arms braced against the edge, her lower half still firmly encased in the clay. Truth be told, there was a part of her that didn't want to get out just yet, her lips curling upward again as her legs slowly scissored through the thick muck...

"Need a hand?" A low female voice spoke up, Guinivere gasping as she saw the upside-down face of a dark-skinned busty blonde looking down at her, fear welling up in her heart! "Hey, take it easy, we're all friends here, Princess..."

"D...D-do I know you?" Guinivere gasped out, trying to get her heart rate to calm down.

"I'm Igrene, guardian of Arcadia, remember?" Ah, yes, now she remembered, the one who was always traveling with Fae. "Here, I got you," the sniper grunted as she knelt and hooked her hands under Guinivere's armpits, slowly pulling her out of the clay pit completely.

"Oh, thank you..." Guinivere sighed as she lay on her back side, still covered in a layer of gray muck from the neck down.

"Get out?" Leanne asked.

"Yes, time to get out. Here," Igrene grabbed the sturdy stick and tossed it to Leanne, who began using it to lever her body out of the clay... "Idunn! The sun will rise soon! It's time to go!" the archer shouted.

Idunn roused, lifting her head up, heaving a sigh in apparent disappointment. "Yes, Igrene," she said as she began to wiggle herself up with practiced motions...

"This is going to take forever to wash out of my dress..." Guinivere lamented as she sat up.

"Well, there's a river nearby where can rinse off the excess, at least," Igrene suggested.

"I'll probably do that, then," Guinivere nodded. "How did you know where we were?"

"I've been out here myself, once or twice," Igrene admitted. "I like to wallow in the shallow part of the pit, actually..."

"You too?" Guinivere couldn't help but smile, at least she wasn't the first to get roped into this by Idunn. "Are there any others?"

"...I've heard Princess Eir comes out here on occasion as well," Igrene mused. "In fact, she was the one who found this pit in the first place... damn near drowned if the summoner hadn't found her..."

"She almost drowned?!" Guinivere gasped in shock. "And yet, she still returns here?!"

"It seems she enjoys the clay even more than I do," Idunn commented as she pulled herself onto terra firma, sitting up with her knees bent. "Leanne, are you alright?"

"Yes. Just... slow," Leanne grunted as she used the sturdy stick to lever herself backwards, as Guinivere had done before... But soon, she got close enough for Igrene to grab her by the armpits and pull her out the rest of the way. "Phew, thank you..."

"You're welcome," Igrene nodded. "Okay, take a minute to rest, and then we're going to the river to rinse off, and then head back to the castle. Commander Anna's probably gonna be furious when she finds out..."

"B-but I didn't know I was going to do this!" Guinivere protested.

"I know that, and I'll vouch for you," Igrene assured her. "Idunn and Leanne will likely be confined to quarters for a while, though..."

"...The enjoyment is worth the punishment," Idunn said with a satisfied smile.

"Yes. It is," Leanne giggled.

~*Fin*~

Hope you had fun reading this one!

DJlurker

Re: Guinivere's Clay Bath (PG-13)

Postby DJlurker » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:20 pm

And now, a bonus illustration, courtesy of vkjt!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:57 am

< from the musical https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3KaX5-2BUg > Guinivere ! Guinivere! Guinivere you are sinking ! Guinivere! your going down Guinivere! there is perama death! Guinivere! who will Rescue ?! Guinivere!

Guinivere! Guinivere! the sand Is suckingly kiss Your cute rear! its Touch feel Quite qeer It has You Guinivere!

Guinivere! Guinivere! It leathal kiss Has Your Hip! Very soon it Will Kiss your Lips !Guinivere!

Guinivere! Guinivere! it;s"s Going Up Your Dress It's Cool Clamly Is At Your Navel With Its Clamlmy Comsuming kiss makes your navel dissapper! Guinivere!

Guinivere! Guinivere! It Is Moisty Cupping Your Fair Breast It will Disapper With The rest Guinivere!

idunn : UN FAIR Why Do You Get A Seranade In A quicksand Execution
Last edited by groppingmire on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:06 pm

lol, :lol: but you need to clean up your post, since you obviously copy and pasted it from DeviantArt.
EDIT: Thank you! :D

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:54 am

This was really well done, I enjoyed it.

Return to “Stories”