The Surch For The Swamp/Skunk Ape

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Surch For The Swamp/Skunk Ape

Postby Bill » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Writer: William Harkness
Date: November 29/20
F/Quicksand Main Characters: Ruby/description: Long Red hair, White Skin, green eye's, average body & big breasts, Eriko/description: Asian, black hair, brown eyes, average body & big breasts, Jayla/description: Black Skin, Black Hair, brown eyes, average body, & big Breasts, Jenny/description: Black hair, white skin, wares glasses, gray eyes, average body & medium breasts & Carmin/description: Long Blond hair, green eye's, white skin, average body & big breasts/It was early Sunday Morning & Ruby who is well known to be not afraid to take on the unknown is currently making love to her husband Jeff before both her & her gal palls go on an adventure that they will never forget. AUAUAUAAU Oya the couple said before Jeff removed his man hood from Ruby's women hood and the to went into a cuddling position holding each other against their naked bodies in their bed. That was great, makes me glad I married you, same hear, then the couple end with a romantic kiss. Are you sure you want to do this.

Of course, their are so many documentaries ware only men travel to these places in surch of creatures like Big foot & not finding a thing. Me & my friends need to prove do this so we can finish our faces for the University of mythological studies that the everglades Swamp Ape exist. To not only secure that grant money for the university but to prove to our male colleges that women can handle going on these types of expeditions with out a man watching our backs. I get that but I'm concerned that you ladies will run into some random drunken hillbilly that enjoys taking advantage of vulnerable women. That made Ruby give a sexist look on her face telling him that he's being sexist. But Jeff corrected with, not like you & your friends are vulnerable It just that the last news report I heard about those hillbilly attacks that happen around the aria you & your friends are going to keep getting worse & I. Ruby stops him by giving him another kiss then says.

Don't worry Jeff we'll be only gone for a few days, weather we find hard evidence on the Swamp Ape or not. You know I'll never understand why people keep switching from calling that creature from swamp Ape to Skunk Ape. It's because of the different confirmed witnesses that say they actually seen & or smelled the Swamp & they always change when describing the smell. From a wet dog that got sprayed by a skunk or being in a part of the Florida swamp with high levels of swamp gas. Any way I need to get changed. The girls will be arriving hear any minute know. Okay just be safe. Of course. Giving each other1last romantic kiss then getting changed. After breakfast Ruby went out side ware her friends Eriko, Jayla, Jenny who's the nerdy girl of the group that has done the main work on their Swamp Ape feast & Carmin, who will all travel together in Ruby's family RV, because this is both an University Assessment & a road trip since the 5 friends hadn't taken a trip together since their days attending University as students. So JUBY:

So Jenny have you confirmed the best place to begin our surch for the swamp Ape. Jenny, I have, using an agrivum I believe that right hear his the best place to start. ERIKO: So what are we waiting for lets go. So the5women made their way to the Florida Everglades. CARMIN: I've been looking forward to this trip for months, I really hop we can find the swamp Ape & so those jirky men at the University. JAYLA: Well when we do we'll be prepared, check these out. JENNY. close pegs really. JAYLA: Ya the swamp Ape is supposed to smell really bad, this way we won't be able to smell him. ERIKO: Good idea but I think It's better that we don't have our noses so guarded, since we need our noses to alert us If the swamp Ape comes to close. Carmin, Ya I don't want to crose his paths. RUBY, besides this this will be better. Ruby pulled out a bottle of knockout odder, which made them all lafe. During their road trip Along they stopped at a lot of road ride attractions, enjoying each others company. Until they finally arrived at the Florida everglades.

But before entering the swamp they make a stop at a gas station. RUBY: All right ladies I'll stay out hear filling up the RV & dumping the waste department while you all get the remaining stuff we need. So the4ladies made their way inside the gas station. As soon as they enter they immediately get hit with the fuel stench of smelly swamp hillbillies. JENNY: Pew looks like we should have brought those close pegs you brought Jayla. HA the other3women said while pinching their noses. While they were getting their supplies1of the hillbilly employees went up to Carmen. In response she backed up a few feet because of his unpleasant odor. HILBILY: Ha their what are a couple of pretty ladies like your selves doing all the way out hear, It's pretty rare to see a couple of sexy ladies like your self around hear. CARMIN: were just stopping by to pick up a few things before we make camp in the swamp. HILBILLY: Really, why would you pampered ladies want to camp in a swamp.

CARMIN: Were just looking to try something new. HILBILY: Well I guess you ladies don't no that the swamp Ape rooms those parts, maybe me & my palls hear should join you lovely ladies for protection. JAYLA: That's not necessary, were perfectly capable of looking out for our selves. ERIKO: Ha why don't guys back off & let use get on with our day. HILBILLY: Their no need to be roud were just trying to be civil. EMIKO: Well that's not necessary, know If you don't mind we will pay for this stuff & move on. Hilbilies: You know you ladies will regret not accepting my invitation when you had the chance. JAYLA: Way will see about that. RUBY: Hay is everything okay. JENNY: YA we just had a little talk with the locals. FYI they smell worse then they act. RUBY: Good to know.

So the Ladies left the station & arrived at the Swamp. After getting a ride from a swamp buggy driver they arrive at the hart of the swamp, then persuaded on hiking. While documenting their journey using a video camera that belongs to the university. Ware each one of the ladies took turns sharing their views on their journey. After a few hours Jenny noticed something ahead. JENNY: look ladies a foot print. & after examining It I can determine It definitely was left by the Swamp Ape. RUBY: Ya or a hillbilly that doesn't like warring shows & with really big feet. That made all the women lafe which was cut short when they suddenly smelled a vary pungent odder.

CARMIN: PEE-U what is that smell'ell'll. All5women instantly held their noses. JENNY: Pew, well according to my sense of smell I think this stink belongs to the swamp Ape. All the women were on high alert. RUBY: I think the smell is coming from this direction. ERIKO: Ya lets follow the smell. RUBY: Come on It could be him. JAYLA: Ha lets check It out. JENNY: are you sure It might not be a good idea. JAYLA: come on ware's your sense of adventure. So after following the smell, they arrived to some sort of den. RUBY: Coff, Coff, Coff, U/Pew, well judging my how bad the smell is & the sin of an animal marking his territory, this could be the swamp Apes. EWW all the ladies said. CARMIN: Okay so know what. JENNY: let us leave some apples & some servailents so If he does come back we can get a recording. & the apples will show that we come in peace. After all, studies show that he loves apples. After leaving some apples & a camera, & taking a few pictures with Erikos camera, the women leave the swamp aps home. Still documenting & hiking their journey they ladies continue their track until they run into some trouble. The Hillbilly that was at the gas station with his friends came out of no ware & surrounded the ladies.

HILBILY: Well, well, well look what we found hear boys the same ladies form the gas station. JAYLA: look you perverts we don't want any trouble, just leave use alone & we wont bother you. JENNY: Au Jayla maybe we shouldn't up set the nice hillbillies. HILBILY: Listen to four eyes their she knows how to treat a man. RUBY: Hay don't touch us, you should know were married women & we would apreashiate It If you would leave use to our hike. HILBILY: well me & my guys heard you ladies from affair talking about how you ladies are searching for the swamp Ape. Hasn't anyone told you, hunting creatures like the swamp ape should be left to the men. ERIKO: Well were doing just find. Jenny: Ya theirs no need to be sexist. HILBILY: Well maybe we should stay together so theirs strength in numbers. JAYLA: Look purchases you guys better back off or I'll make you back off. HILBILY: I'd like to see you try. SO Jayla & Eriko used their cultural fighting stiles to push back the hilbilies which made them made so all5women started to run away from the hilbilies that were chasing them. They ran for a few minutes until suddenly all5women fell privet part deep in a peat bog hole. EWW what is this the5women said all together. The hilbilies left & one said. Well, well, well looks like they's lovely ladies fell in some Quicksand.

QUICKSAND the5laides said. ERIKO: Just grate, just what we need. The ladies were surveying their situation while they were sinking. As the5women were sinking up to their wastes one said. RUBY: Ha perverts' care to get us out of this stuff. HILBILY: well we could but, It's been a while since we watch fin ladies like your selves sink in Quicksand. Ha It really makes use hard. The hilbilies than take out their hard cocks & start masturbating. EWW the ladies said. CARMIN: You guys are disgusting. HILBILIES, hay how else do you expect us to enter tain our selves. We aren't accustomed to modern living, we live our lives hear in the swamp, & we like to pass the time buy hunting, fishing or hunting city slickers like your selves & throw them in Quicksand bogs like these & enjoy watching them sink. What the5women said just as the Quicksand is claiming their rib cage.

HILBILIES, Ha but when we come across fin ladies like your selves we usually fuck then before we through them in the Quicksand. RUBY: Then you must be the hilbilies that are responsible for all the killings we've been hearing about. HILBILIES: Guilty as charged. The Quicksand was know claiming their breasts, but they all suddenly smelled a vary pungent odder the same odder the ladies smelled before. HILBILY: What in the world is that, suddenly out of no ware the Swamp ape jumped out with out warning & started attacking the hilbilies. This gave the ladies a chance to escape. Working together using any vine, rote, or tree branch close by they worked together & escaped their Quicksand trap.

When they got out, the swamp Ape finished dealing with the hilbilies & the ladies stud putrefied while protecting their noses form the creators order. JENNY: What should we do. CARMIN: why ask use your more of an expert with the swamp Ape then any of use. The swamp ape slowly made his way towards to the women who were to scared to run but tried to keep a distance. RUBY: I don't think he's going to hurt use. ERIKO: what makes you so sher. RUBY: well If he did he would have done It by know. So Ruby made her way towards the swamp ape, & the to began touching each other gently like how early cave people would great them selves. Then the other ladies knew they had nothing to fear. So they used the opportunity to get the evidence they needed & after a nice good by the ladies made their way back home & shared their findings which earned their University the women It needed.

Return to “Stories”