The Quicksand Honey Moon Version1

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Quicksand Honey Moon Version1

Postby Bill » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:45 pm

Written: William Harkness
Date: December 6/20
M/F Quicksand
Main Characters: William Tomson/description: White Skin Black hair, brown eye's, average body & wares glasses & Ema Tomson/description: Long Red/Brunet hair, average body, White Skin, Blue eye's & big Breasts
It was Sunday Morning ware William woke up naked in a bed in a hotel room located in the penial Hotel in the Canadian Countryside. When he looked beside him, he was greated with the beautiful sight of his newly married wife Anna who he dated for over 10 years & just married. She was also naked because after their wedding ceremony & party, they went to their room & made passionate sex for the first time. Then his new wife woke up & says: "morning, did you sleep well". "W: Yes, actually I had a dream ware I married the most smartest, sexiest, independently strong wild women I ever had the pleasure of meeting at some local theatre with my friends". "EMA: Well I got news for you, you actually did married the most smartest, sexiest, independently strong wild women you ever had the pleasure of meeting". Then they both shared a passionate kiss. "W: Well ready to begin our first day as a official married couple Mrs, Tomson". "EMA: Ready as you are Mr. Tomson".

Then they kiss again than Anna says: "are you sure you really want to go to this wilderness adventure honeymoon trip that my Dad suggested". "He only insists that we do this because he believes that when couples go on adventures together especially after getting married will build strong long lasting marriages. "W: Yes I'm sure, I really do want to do this adventure trip with you." "It will be the first of many adventures that we will do together". "Plus It doesn't heart that It's free". That made Ema Laf & she gives him another kiss". "W: Well with all this kissing maybe we should continue from what we did last knight. That made Ema Smirk but says: "actually I still feel hot/sweaty from the sex we had last night". "I really need a shower, but we can always shower together & make love". "W: I'm In" So they make their way to the hotel room shower & take turns cleaning each other & making love. Then they get dressed, pack their things & with the help of their friends they load all the stuff they don't need for their honeymoon in a friends car who will take all their gifts & bags to their new house.

To start their adventure, they had to get a ride from a local truck driver which they did. Unfortunately he smelled like he hadn't bathed in weeks & they had to sit behind him, but like a bubbly married couple they held their noses together & kept quiet about it. Then they arrived at their destination which was a Canadian first nations forestry location. "W: WOW this place is incredible." "So your family has traveled along this tirain before". EMA: Yes, every time someone in my family gets married they come hear as some kind of test to see If their marriage can last for years to come". "It has become a tradition & so fare every married couple in my family that has went on these trials has had perfect marriages, & know your apart of It." "W: Well I'm honored, so shall we begin". "EMA: Yes we shall". So as the married couple begins their hike along the long rocky terrain they take in all the amazing wonders of nature". "W: So has any one in your family have ever explored all arias of this nature trail". "EMA: Actually no, their are still parts of this massive terrain that no one in my family has explored yet". On the note something catches Will's eye, to his right he notices a sin that's covered up by dense bush. "W: Hay Ema check this out". So EMA joins Will in the aria ware the sign is. "W: Looks like this sign has been hear for some time." "EMA: I wonder what It says". "W: Well lets see".

Will manages to get the sign out of the foileg to only see what the sign says. It says: (DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER, THEIRS A DANGER OF QUICKSAND IN THE ARIA). "EMA: Wait Quicksand, that cant be right." "My family has been on this trail many times & they have never encountered Quicksand before". "W: Well you did say that their are parts of this aria that your family had never explored before." "This could be It". "EMA" That's true". "So I guess we should stay clear of that aria". "W: I guess, but I was hopping that we could go along this path." "I always wanted to find Quicksand". "EMA: Really, wouldn't the be dangerous". "W: Well ya but, look Ema I never told you this before but I have a Quicksand fetish". "I enjoy watching videos of Women & Men/Women sinking in Quicksand". "EMA: Wait you actually enjoy watching people sink in Quicksand". "W: Yes I never told you this before we got married is because I was afraid that you'd consider that extremely wired & break up with me". "I was planning on telling you after our wedding/honey moon". "EMA: So Quicksand turns you on". "W: Yes" "EMA: Well I'm disappointed that you kept this from me , but I understand". "Because I to have a bit of a Quicksand fetish" "W: Really". "EMA: Yes I do for quit some time".

Then they looked in to each other eye's & started laughing awkwardly. "W: Okay so know what". "EMA: Well lets do It." "Lets go on this trail". "It could be our test, & If we do find find Quicksand, well see ware It goes from their". "W: Okay than". So they make their way along that path until they come upon a lake. "W: WOW look at this, It's incredible & so inviting". "EMA: Ya It's a shame that we didn't bring our swim souts with us". "It would have been perfect to end the day with a cool swim". "W: So why not". Will than started to strip naked. "EMA: Are you sure, what If someone sees". "W: Look how big this place is". "IT would be a surprise If we come across another hiker". "If other hikers are on this path, we would have seen them by know". "EMA: I guess that makes sense". "W: So I say we go in, swim for a bit then let the sun dry us off, while we make our way back". "Besides you wanted a man that does spontaneous things like this from time to time". "EMA: Ya I do". "W: Okay than so lets go".

He than made his way in the water". Ema asks: "is It cold", as she takes off her clothes". "W: It's perfect". So she went in, but right away she felt the cold. "EMA: O You lire". "W: Well maybe we could warm It up". Then they started making love to each other, the Will say something in the distance". Ema asks: "what is It". "W: I think their someone in the distance". Ema looks & says: "I think your right, It looks like someone is taking pictures".

"W: Hay pervert we see you, so you better leave or else". But the the person never left so Will got up & chased the person away. Ema told Will to stop but he didn't. He made his way onto land, but he was so focus on the person that he didn't notice the ground we was on became softer until he got stuck & sunk in the clay muddy substances up to his knees. "EMA: O-my gosh will are you okay". "W: Yes I think so, but It looks like I'm pretty stuck in this stuff". "Do you still see that guy any ware". "EMA: No looks like you frightened him off". "But It looks like you really stepped in It this time". "Do you think that you need some help". "W: No I think I can get out". "But But I, WOW I feel like I'm sinking". "EMA: From where I'm standing so do I". "O-my gosh, I think your in Quicksand dud". "W: I think your right". Will tries to get out on his own but he just keeps getting himself deeper, he's know up to his thighs. "W: So do you want to join me". "EMA: I think you really need my help to get out first". "W: I think your right, & I might need some help".

So Ema grabs Wills hand & started to pull but she didn't watch her footing & wound up falling in the Quicksand in the same spot Will's in facing him & she sunk at the same hit Will currently is. At the part of their bodies were their private parts are. After regaining her composure, she stared at will exchanging surprised facial expressions & small awkward laughter. "EMA: O-my gosh know I'm in this Quicksand with you, I can't believe were in Quicksand". "W: Me ever, so what's next". The 2 than said WOW in response to the feeling they felt when they sank past their privet parts. As they continued sinking they spent some time just looking at each other not saying anything to each other but knowing how each other currently feels. That the can't believe that their currently in Quicksand.

They weren't afraid or terrified of their current situation, they weren't panicking or struggling to try & get out, they spend much of their time looking at each other just enjoying this experience. but Just staring at each other actually enjoying this experience. Enjoying the feeling they feel as their bodies especially their private keep going in deeper as the Quicksand takes them under. Will can feel his cock getting longer & harder in the Quicksand. After a while Will tells Ema that: "Look Ema don't hit me but I half to say that watching you sink in this Quicksand with me has made me fall in love with you all over again & I'm getting really turned on". "EMA: Well that's fin because I feel the same way". Then they manage to share a kiss that really makes this Quicksand fetish their in complete.

"W: Just think this will be some story to tell our kids & grand kinds some day". "EMA: Assuming that we can get out to have kids". "W: Well get out, I have a good feeling about this". But after surveilling their current situation & after sinking up to their waste, Ema says: "okay well It's clear that we need to stay completely, struggling will just make us sink fast". "W: agreed, but since we currently can't see anything to grab on to may be we can try to get out, using the way most people do in those videos". So they try going on their backs & lifting their legs & pushing them selves out, but all that did was cause them to sink a bit faster. Know their almost up to their chests & in the case of Ema up to her breasts. "EMA: Okay since that didn't work should we try calling for help". "W: But we don't know If anyone else is out hear except that pervert, & I'm not sure If he would help use". "I bet he's still hiding out some ware taking pictures of us". "EMA: Well do you even still see him". Will says: "no". EMA: Well me never but lets try".

So together the married couple yell HELP, HELP, WERE IN QUICKSAND PLEASE HELP US. But no one came, but as EMA's breasts have been completely taken by the Quicksand along with one of her arms she feels a branch under the Quicksand. She tells Will than uses It to get out of the Quicksand. Once on solid ground she then gets Will out, pulling him right on top of her. Once the 2 got back on solid their naked bodies completely covered in mud & close together the couple just spends a few minutes kissing each other. Then they go back in the lake, helping each other with cleaning the mud off their bodies while they continue to make love to each other, then letting their bodies dry in the sun they rest for a minute, then putting their cloves back on they make their way out of the hiking trials ware the road is. Then getting another ride from a truck driver they make their way to a motel ware they crash for the night to plan for the next part of the adventure.
Last edited by Bill on Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Musekal

Re: The Quicksand Honey Moon Version1

Postby Musekal » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:42 pm

Some constructive criticism:

Use paragraphs, line breaks, that kinda stuff. It's generally difficult or downright unpleasant to try to read huge solid blocks of text. I'd love to read your stories but as they are right now they're impenetrable.

Return to “Stories”