New Year's Day

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TheSacredCow

New Year's Day

Postby TheSacredCow » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:41 am

Hi all - my first post here! Long time reader but never had the chance to post until now. I've been working on this short story for a good year now as the original draft was significantly different, and I lost it after completion! (I broke my bleeding phone at work) So I went back, plucked the best bits from memory and improved it greatly, or so I hope! The character is loosely based on my biggest celeb crush which is Helena Bonham-Carter (keep her in mind of sorts during this story) and she was my go to character when I first thought of a quicksand short story. I really hope you enjoy! As always all feedback is appreciated as I'd quite like to write some more, thanks!

New Year's Day - January 1st, 1994.

Helena woke up suddenly, both startled and aroused. She looked around the room looking rather confused trying to remember the dream she had just awoken from. The rays of light shone through the gap in the curtains, illuminating the dust particles floating around the room and the clock beside the bed read 8:12 AM. Helena climbed out of bed, folded the duvet back and walked over to the window. She pulled the curtains open and gazed out of the window at the dew rising over the fields with a gentle breeze blowing the waves of her messy bun against her pale, white face. She set about making the bed and folding up the clothes that lay about the floor, as her silky, emerald green pyjamas brushed around her ankles. After ten minutes Helena emerged from her bedroom rather warily and shouted in her well spoken English accent, "Hello! Anybody home?" to which no one answered. She headed downstairs and into the kitchen of the farmhouse. The cafetiere still had steam pouring out of the lid and half eaten slices of toast were scattered around the kitchen table. "Where is everyone?" Helena whispered to herself. The farmhouse had clearly seen better days as the drinks cabinet door was open ajar and half finished bottles of booze sat around without any lids. Happy New Year's banners and balloons covered the walls and the TV was playing quietly in the background. Helena gently walked around the kitchen table to the breakfast bar, that had half finished cups of coffee still on it, where she noticed the message that had been left on the chalk board. 'Gone for a walk to the woods, we'll be back later'. "Thanks for the invite" Helena wryly exclaimed - "Not to worry, I'll catch them up" she laughed. She daintily ran back up the creaky old staircase and started to get ready. She put on some make up and picked her outfit for the day. She decided on a pair of beige, equestrian-like riding pants and a white blouse paired with a thick gilet, a thermal under top and some black boots. Before climbing into her pants, she reached for a pair of glossy, black tights. She gently rolled them up her legs and over her hips before quickly pulling her trousers over the top. "No one needs to know" Helena naughtily joked. She slid the boots over the top of her hosiery covered feet and adjusted her hair. Helena ventured back downstairs, grabbed the spare set of keys and stepped out into the farm yard. As she stepped out the door, her foot landed in a thick puddle of mud, still covered in frost. It made a squelching sound and she paused. She was on the verge of remembering the dream she had that night but couldn't quite place the thought. She locked the door and walked out of the yard onto the road. On the back roads, high above the town, the view she was greeted with was beautiful. She could see the whole of Morecambe Bay and the Furness Peninsula with the peaks of the Lake District standing tall in the background. It was a cold, crisp January morning and there was no one around, for after all, it was New Year's Day. The sun was shining bright and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Helena set off walking towards the trail-walk in the nearby woods, knowing the rest of the family would be heading to the viewing point at the top.

Halfway up the trail, Helena paused at a bench at the side of the path, where a gap in the trees gave an astonishing view of the bay below. She sat down and gazed down upon the city and the view beyond. After a few minutes, she started to remember her dream from the night before. She closed her eyes and started recalling what had caused her to wake up so aroused. She imagined a bubbling peat bog, surrounded by torches and the sound of bubbles popping. She was in a long, green, silky evening gown, with a pair of white tights underneath. She slipped off her kitten heels and dropped into the bog. Her hair was flowing down her chest and she started to sink rapidly. With her eyes still closed, she slipped her hands down her pants, under the top of her tights and started to caress. Just as she was about to come, a voice came out of nowhere. "Sorry, excuse me, could you tell me whe..." the voice paused and Helena opened her eyes. A young woman in hiking gear was stood adjacent to the bench looking on in shock. "Oh I'm so sorry did I disturb you?" asked the young woman. "No, no my love, I'm so sorry" replied Helena, "I got carried away in the moment! Can I help you?". The young woman asked for directions back down into town as she exclaimed she was new to the area. Helena kindly explained, feeling a little bit embarrassed and the two of them went separate ways. Helena set off walking again, up the trail, her pale, white face was flowing red, but she still felt tingly inside.

After a couple of minutes of walking, the trail meandered close to a section of the winding road that was nearby. She heard the sound of screeching tires. As she looked over, she saw a metallic pinkish Nissan Silvia slide off the road and into the wooded area near her. It disappeared over the crest of the banking and stopped with an almighty bang. Helena ran through the dense trees to where the Nissan had come to a stop as fast as she could, to check if the driver was okay. The rear end of the Nissan stuck up in the air and the driver's side door was wide open. Smoke was bellowing out of the bonnet and the hazard lights were flashing. The car was empty and the driver was nowhere to be seen. As Helena took one step closer to the car, the ground beneath her began to feel soft and started to give way. She looked around and had failed to notice the 'Caution Deep Mud' sign that the Nissan had knocked down. Looking around, whilst ankle deep in the mud, she yelled out to see if anyone was around. "Hello?! Anyone there?!". After a moment or two, she realised that she wasn't yet concerned with her situation and had stumbled upon a bubbling peat bog, just like the one from her dream. A wave of excitement came over her and she started to feel extremely sensual. "I suppose this can't harm for ten minutes" Helena nervously laughed. She pulled the bobble out of her bun, letting her long, brown hair wave loosely and unbuttoned her riding pants. She let the bog begin to suck her down to her thighs and again, slipped her right hand, under the top of her tights and started to caress. The thick peat bog was bubbling and popping and was deeper and warmer than she had imagined. As the feeling began to get more intense, the bog was slowly pulling her down, as deep as her waist line. "Oh, this feels amazing" Helena moaned, "so much better than I imagined". With her right hand now submerged in the mud, inside her tights, her left hand reached for her gilet and she threw it by the side of the bog. She ripped the buttons open on her blouse and tore a hole in her thermal top, exposing her bust. She pulled the top of her tights up as far as she could, with her nails causing them to ladder. As bubbles of mud were popping around her, she gently placed her left hand back, palm down, on the top of the bog, keeping her afloat. "This mud feels so good, maybe I can go a little deeper!". With the thick bog pulling at her waist, it slowly started creeping up her stomach, eventually reaching her bust. Helena could feel her climax creeping up and started to caress even faster. The top of the bog rose over her bust and up to her shoulders, the rest of the bog shaking with passion from the movements of her hand below. "Shit, I think I'm going to come". She bit her lip, and as the impending climax got ever closer, the bog started to suck her down even more. The bubbling bog crept up to Helen's pale, white neck, it bubbled and popped around her. "Oh, oh, shit, I'm gonna co...!". Helena eventually came and she let out a scream of pleasure and flicked her hair, with just her head sticking out above the top of the bog. After a few relaxing seconds, Helena quickly realised things had started to go wrong.

She couldn't move her arms or legs under the thick peat bog and she didn't have the strength to pull her body out. Panic set in. "Help! Somebody help, I'm sinking!". The bog was slowly creeping up Helena's neck, almost at her face. "Help! Please!" her hands were struggling under the mud and her eyes were scanning around as the vignette of darkness started to surround her sight. "Help, I'm in quicksand" Helena finally screamed as the thick, bubbling peat bog covered her face. She finally submerged. Bubbles popped and splurged around the spot she disappeared under, and the the bog shook violently from her movement beneath. Silence.

After a few seconds, Helena's mud covered hand appeared from the top of the bog and she waved it about. Out of nowhere a a familiar voice called from the side of the bog. "Quick, try to grab my hand!". The two hands grasped together. Pulling hard, Helena finally emerged from the bog, covered head to toe in thick peat. Helena wiped the mud from her eyes and opened them, it was the young woman in hiking gear she had met earlier on. Catching her breath, Helena nervously laughed "Thank you, oh my god, how did you find me?". The woman exclaimed "I heard you calling! At first I thought you were just having some more fun but then I realised things had gone wrong and I just started running - I didn't even hear the car crash, I had just take my ear muffs off to adjust them and then I heard you!". Helena laughed - "Thank you so much - I need to stop getting into situations like this". "Don't worry - I do the same thing, but I always make sure I have rope handy! My name's Olivia by the way". The pair shook hands and smiled. "Nice to meet you Olivia, I'm Helena - I'll make sure I have some next time! That's the first time that's ever happened to me you see". "You know, if you ever want to do the same again but a little bit safer, we could always go together? I've done this so many times" Olivia kindly offered, "I'd love that - I'll give you my phone number" Helena smiled. "Anyway, let's get you into some clean and dry clothes, I always carry some with me when I go walking" explained Olivia. "Thank you so much, that might be best". The pair laughed and Helena got changed into the spare set of clothes.

Helena and Olivia set off walking back to the farmhouse. They chatted about their fantasies and exchanged stories on the walk back, eventually arriving back at the yard. They exchanged numbers on some straggly pieces of paper and went their separate ways, Helena smiling as Olivia walked off into the distance. Helena unlocked the door to the farmhouse and stepped inside. No one was home yet. It was still calm and quiet, and nothing had changed since she had left earlier that morning. She quickly put her dirty clothes in to wash and ran upstairs. She turned on the shower and undressed, the water was running - steaming hot, and the bathroom had all steamed up. Helena climbed into the shower and laid her head back against the tiles. She smiled from ear to ear. "What a day" she whispered.

Just a few days later, Helena was sat at her desk in her bedroom, writing in her diary. The excitement of New Year had settled and the family had all gone home, the house was now tidy and she had the place to herself. Her phone rang, she answered and placed the phone against her ear. "Hey, it's only me, I'll be half an hour, I've got some rope - see you soon!" a voice excitedly spoke. Helena grinned, she ran her fingers up her her hosiery covered legs and bit her lip. "See you soon Olivia". Helena hung up the phone, smiled, and went downstairs - she didn't know it yet, but she was soon going to discover what a clay pit was - how exciting!

Thanks for the read! I hope you enjoyed it!

DJlurker

Re: New Year's Day

Postby DJlurker » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:08 pm

Not bad for your first story! ;)

TheSacredCow

Postby TheSacredCow » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:17 pm

DJlurker wrote:Not bad for your first story! ;)

Thanks! I've tried to keep it more subtle/erotic than 'in-your-face' brash/erotic.

TheSacredCow

Postby TheSacredCow » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:18 pm

DJlurker wrote:Not bad for your first story! ;)

On New Year's Day I took a drive past where I based this - I always get a bit giddy every time I drive past now!

Return to “Stories”