Adventure In The Wild(Reality Show)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

Adventure In The Wild(Reality Show)

Postby Bill » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:25 am

Writer: William Harkness Date: December 14/20
M/F Quicksand
Main Characters: The Show Runner: Jeff Neal/Description: Tan skin, Black Hair, fit body, Gray Eye's & wears a cowboy hat, Richard Smith/Description: Black hair, Brown Eye's, Athletic Body, White Skin & wears glasses & Karly May/Description: Long Red Hair, Brown Eye's, White skin, Athletic Body & Big Breasts
Good Day everyone, Welcome to another episode of Adventure in the Wild. I'm your host Jeff Neal & for those who haven't seen our show before let me explain. Every week we randomly choose1Man &1Women who have never met before but get pared up & must work together to navigate through The Wild Island of the Caribbean, avoiding the Islands traps to reach the treasure hidden somewhere on the Island. Also evading the native Trips people who live on the Island, dedicated to stop anyone who would want to take their Islands treasure. If the Natives capture the Contestants they loose, but If the Contestants manage to get the treasure they win the cash prize of $1'000.00 & a free Caribbean Cruise across the Mediterranean.

Most importantly the main purpose for use brining 2 complete strangers together to see If surviving the paroles of this Island can build a long lasting relationship between the 2 for years to come. So let us meet our first lukey contestant. First let us welcome Karly May.

"K: Hi my name is Karly, I'm 26 years old single women, I live in Mississauga Ontario ware I help fund start up businesses & help single Women struggling to make ends meet". "I enjoy doing all sorts of out door activities from fishing to riding my bike". I describe myself as very adventurous person which is why I wanted to compete on this show. "I've been single my hole life trying to meet someone to have a friends with benefits relationship". "So I hope that this adventure challenge will help me find someone who as similar interests & who would be willing to start something". Then we Richard Smith.

"R: Hi my name is Richard I'm 26 who lives in Mississauga Ontario, ware I own my own catering business". "I enjoy doing all things outdoors like fishing & riding my bike". "I enjoy traveling to new places & sampling different cultural foods". "It's my hope that for this adventure challenge I'm pared with someone who shares my interests & would want to have a friends with benefits relationship". Welcome Rich & Karly to the Caribbean, of Adventure in the Wild, know before you 2 begin your adventure I should remind you that you 2 will have3hours to use this map to make your way past all the traps in addition to make sure that you don't run into the local natives that will stop at nothing from protecting their treasure so I wish you luck & I will see you at the end.

"R/K: Thanks". "R: Well hi Karly my name is Richard It's nice to meet you". "K: Thanks rich nice to meet you to, so shale we begin". "R: Yes, so according to the map It appears we first half to reasemble that bridge over their to get to the next challenge". "K: Well than lets do It." "JN: So are to challengers begin by fixing up that bridged that has been constantly destroyed by the natives to keep trespassers out & know they begin to use the map to figure out the clues & to find the treasure". "But It appears they have came across their first trap a hole that the natives Doug that they covered, lets see what happens". "R: Who Ya Karly I think this path looks suspicious." "K: Ya but I think we can get around it through their". "R: Okay lets go". "KN: Well that was close but know they must cross the deadly bridged that is located above a liver of rapid waters".

"R: Okay this bridge doesn't look vary safe, so lets go one at a time". "I will go first". "JN: Well It appears that their making their way through this Island very well but little do they know that the natives are getting close". "K: Ha Rich, I think I hear movement over their". "R: Ha, It could be the natives". "K: Well according through this map I think we can get more distance from them when we enter this small like temple shrine". "JN: Looks like their entering the shrine of the scorpions ware them must make their way through the temple while avoiding the deadly scorpions". "R: Wow that's a lot of scorpions" "K: Well looks like we can use these steps to get a cross". "We just need to watch our footing". "JH: So they manage to get past that obstacle".

"But It appears that the natives managed to find a quicker way around that temple & are about to strike". "R: Okay It looks like were in the clear". "K: YA looks like If we keep along this path hear we will get to the spot ware the treasure is buried". "R: Ya but It appears that we need to take because their might be one last trap that we need to watch out for". "K: Like what". "R: Don't know doesn't really specify". "K: Well as long as we A". "R: What is their something wrong". "K: You can say that". "JN: Well looks like our 2 challengers just noticed the natives closing in just in time & are running to their booty". "But It appears that they noticed another path t=ware they can loose the natives". "Their correct because the natives never go their because that path contains the Islands most deadly traps". "K: Look their It is X marks the spot". "K/R/JN: QUICKSAND. "NJ: Wow It looks like they just stumbled in while running & just up to their wastes".

"K: Wow I can't believe were in Quicksand, I mean are we going to sink like in the movies". R: I think we can get out with we work together". " Do you see that branch If I push you I think you can get It"." JN: Well looks like our to contestants managed to get out first Karly than Richard & they got the treasure so they win". But I think their just starting their relationship
Last edited by Bill on Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaitoGaiYouth

Re: Adventure In The Wild(Reality Show)

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:29 am

Can an admin or mod ban this person? They're obviously not gonna make the effort to change their word salad stories.

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:50 am

MaitoGaiYouth wrote:Can an admin or mod ban this person? They're obviously not gonna make the effort to change their word salad stories.

Ernest advice from long time member.

BH

stevensh12

Postby stevensh12 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:05 am

I'm inclined to agree with anyone else who has found it impossible to read these "stories"
i'm just an idiot with a box and a screwdriver

SPACEMARINE394

Postby SPACEMARINE394 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Being new here myself I will certainly agree that this story is tricky to read.
FOR THE EMPEROR

Return to “Stories”