MM ZX: Aile’s New Boots

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

MM ZX: Aile’s New Boots

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:30 am

Aile’s New Boots
A Megaman ZX QS Fanfic
By UltraWarriorX367

(F, Submerged, Arousal, Fatal)

The year is 24XX and the world is at peace once more. A truce between man and machine was agreed upon and both races can now coexist with one another in harmony, the city known as Inner Peace became a bustling metropolis and the global energy crisis was subdued thanks to the aid of Slither Inc and its founder Serpent. However, maverick raids were still common and widespread within and of the city. As such a peacekeeping force dubbed the “Guardians” was formed to quell the maverick outbreaks and find the source of their origin. There were two new members that had recently joined the group and aided them in their fight against the Mavericks, there names were Vent and Aile; a pair of transporters that were apart of Giro Express: a professional delivery service, in reality it’s a subsidiary created by the Guardians to secretly protect possible chosen ones.

Far along the outskirts of Inner Peace lies Area A - a massive forest area filled with lush plants and wildlife, along with the decaying machines from centuries of old. The sky was a dim gray and clouds blotted out the sun, it had rained earlier that morning so there were specks of rainwater on the grass and plants. Vent was patiently waiting in the transerver room for Aile to arrive, he was wearing a green zip up Guardian coat over his blue vest. “Come on! Where is she? It’s been 10 minutes?!” Vent grumbled, “patience Vent she’ll be here soon, just wait it out” Model X said. The floating metal box beside the boy was Model X; X is a biometal, an ancient artifact that contains weapon data and history of past heroes, and is able to grant power to their respective chosen ones.

The teleporter behind the two began to flicker and spur with light, a human silhouette began to form within. When the light dissipated Aile walked out towards the duo, she was wearing her standard blue ZX vest and had on a light blue baseball cap with the Giro Express logo on it, a gift from Giro. “Sorry I’m late I was in area E and had to take a shortcut through area C” she said. Vent sighed “it couldn’t have taken you that long to get here Aile.” The brunette pouted, “I might’ve… got sidetracked on my way here” she quietly spoke. Vent couldn’t figure out what she meant by that, until he looked down at her feet and got his answer. Aile wasn’t wearing her usual blue Mega Man boots, instead she was wearing some hiking boots that nearly reached her calves and were in a nice shade of rust nubuck. The collar of the boots were in a nice shade of blue and so were the laces. “You like them, I was running through town when I saw these through the window of a shoe store. They were on sale too, only cost me 25 e-crystals” she said smiling. Vent took a deep breath and then angrily pointed a finger at her, “you mean to tell me that I had to wait for up to an hour because you decided to go shoe shopping at the last minute?!”

Aile got angry and got in his face, “I’ll have you know that the salesman said that these boots are great for the outdoors and the grip on the soles will keep you from slipping on the ground or falling off wet rocks!” Model X got in between the two to try and quell the argument. “We can save the conversation for later, right now we have a mission to complete” he said. Vent regained his composure while Aile let out a small hmph and turned away from him. “Prairie states that there’s a mysterious energy reading within the area, she couldn’t make out what it was so she sent us to investigate” Vent said. Those words were enough to break Aile’s mood as her pouty face completely vanished, and was replaced with a look of readiness. “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go already” Aile cried.

The two began their trek through the dense forest, the ground underfoot was grassy, and thanks to the rain from that morning made it wet and slippery to walk on. Vent encountered this first hand when his left foot gave way and he fell on his back, when he tried to pick himself up his support hand gave way and fell on his face. Seeing her brother’s predicament made Aile laugh a bit but quickly silenced herself when he shot her a death glare. “Having problems with keeping your balance, mister hero?” Aile teased as she pointed to her boots. “With my new boots I don’t have to worry about slipping on the wet grass” She ran a few feet to prove her point adding more to Vent’s frustration. “Is there anything that they can’t do!?” He groaned as he was finally able to get himself up off the ground. “They're also waterproof, I’ve been walking through puddles and my feet are nice and dry, these boys are perfect for getting down and dirty.” Aile proved this point at that exact moment by hopping into a puddle a few inches away from Vent and landed with a loud splash. “See?”

“Yeah, thanks for that, now my pants are soaked” Vent said, his frustration turned into laughter, Aile knew exactly what to do to put a smile on his face. “Oh? Is mister hero afraid of a little water” Aile teased as she splashed in the puddle again spraying more water on her brother. “Okay that’s it!” Vent cried as he cupped his hands, placed them in a nearby puddle and threw water on her. Soon the two of them were splashing and pelting one another with water, until X stepped in and stopped their childishness. The duo continued on their way until they reached a fork on the path, the left path leading down the trail and the right ran close to the lake. Vent was unaware of what to do but Aile had an idea. She proposed that Vent take the left path, and she’d take the right path. Vent was on board with that idea but Model X worried that with both of them separated they might run into trouble and need another’s assistance. On top of that he questioned that if he went with either of them, the other won’t be able to megamerge, Aile reassured the small floating box that she’s able to take care of herself and it’s fine for him to go with Vent. X reluctantly agreed and followed Vent down the left path and Aile quickly ran down the right.

Vent was being very cautious and mindful of his surroundings since he didn’t have Aile watching his back, but X tried his best to keep the boy’s mind at ease. “Aile will be okay, she’s strong, she can look out for herself.” Vent gave the biometal a small smile, “thanks X it’s just that we’ve never been separated before, and I’m just worried what will happen to her without me being there” he said softly. “I just hope she’s okay.”

Aile on the other hand hadn’t run into any trouble yet, save for a few Galleon Hunters and Cutting Gyros, but nothing too out of the ordinary. “And X thought that I would run into trouble! These guys are just low level threats, nothing that I can’t handle. It’s best for him to stay with Vent… I mean, he is the strongest out of the two of us” Aile said to herself feeling confident in her abilities. Her hiking boots dominated the trail, prevailing through whatever obstacle Mother Nature threw at her, little did the human girl realize that she would run into trouble soon enough.

A gentle breeze flew through her hair as she continued walking, humming to herself as her hiking boots crunched against the earth. As she neared the lake she felt the ground getting soft, she looked down and saw that the trail turned into mud and up ahead there was a large puddle. Aile looked down at her boots, then the puddle, then back to her boots. “I might be able to walk through that, but I don’t wanna take the chance, besides I just got these and I don’t want to ruin them.” Aile thought to herself, she figured on going back the way she came to find another route but it would take too long for her to get back to the main path. In the corner of her right eye she saw a path that ran close to the lake, mainly the shore line, the trail looked normal from a distance so she thought that it was safe for walking on.

She wiped off the few specks of mud off her boots and made her way down the opposite trail, Aile smiled brightly, proud of herself for overcoming another obstacle. As she walked the trees began to get fewer in numbers and moss began to build up and coat the remainder of the path, it didn’t help that the moss blended in with the rest of the grass making it hard for the girl to see what’s below her. The moss was soiled with water making it slippery to tread on, but thanks to Aile’s boots she was able to walk safely atop the wet terrain with no problems. Aile also noticed that the grass around her knees started to short but taller and taller as she progressed, “weird… It’s probably nothing, I mean that’s just how nature works” she chuckled to herself.

At that moment she could hear a rustling sound coming from the grass to the left of her, she stood her ground and got in a fighting stance, ready for whatever threat that may come her way, the rustling got louder and louder until the being came out. The one responsible for the noise was a little brown rabbit, it scratched its ears making Aile let at a small squee of cuteness. “Hey there little guy! You almost scared me, you know that” she said in a cutesy voice as she patted the rabbit on the head. It hopped away back into the grass leaving her, when he left Aile continued on her way.

As she continued along the trail she noticed that it was getting softer and softer by the minute, at first it started out solid and firm and then got loose and jelly-like the next. It was no surprise that the morning rain was responsible for wetting the trail, but pretty much turned it into a glorified mass of mud underneath the mossy surface. Aile was completely unaware of this and pressed on like everything was normal, completely unaware of the danger she was getting herself into. Upon taking another step, her right booted foot broke through the thin mossy layer and sank slightly into the earth with a loud squishing sound. The sound startled her as she was stopped in her tracks, her arms shot out providing her with enough balance to keep herself from falling. She looked down and saw a hole made by her foot in the mossy ground, the hole was filled with watery light brown mud. Her left foot remained on the edge of the mossy pit.

“Oh wow! It’s a giant mud puddle!” Aile said as she laughed to herself, usually she would’ve gotten mad or upset over something like this, but she didn’t seem bothered at all. The mud formed a light seal around her boots, Aile looked down at her sunken shoe with a gleeful look. “You like that, don't you? The salesman wasn’t kidding when he said that these were waterproof, my feet aren’t even wet!” Aile said as she wiggled her toes within the boot. “It’s probably best to walk around the pit rather then walk throu-” she stopped herself before she could finish her sentence. A mischievous grin formed on her face as she looked down at her sunken boot and then at the mossy expansion in front of her.

“Oh yeah! It’s time to finally put these bad boys to work!” she then took a big step with her left foot, reaching it out as far as she could and it too sank into the mud, making a similar noise. Aile giggled at the noise as she lifted her right foot and placed it in front of her left. To her surprise, the mud there had gotten deeper - it swallowed the bottom of her boot, so that the bottom of the shoe was below the mud’s surface. She pulled on her left foot, but it was a little caught in the mud. Aile eyed the mud with a playful smile as she pulled harder on her right leg, she lost her balance, and to regain it, placed her left foot in front of her right. She continued further, stomping her boots in the mud like a kid in the rain, laughing to herself all the way.

Aile looked left and then right, noticing that she was nearing the middle of the pit, her footprints were still fresh in the mud indicating how far she got from the edge. At that point the mud began to get a little more clingy towards her footwear and she encountered a few deep spots, but it was nothing she couldn’t handle. “It’s starting to get a little deep now,” she thought to herself. She didn’t want to turn back and ruin all the progress she made, and she was almost to the other side, she was perfectly fine with a little mud. “It’ll probably get better when I get closer to the other side” She told herself confidently. Aile decided to push onward and went to lift her foot again, but found that it wouldn’t respond to her movement. Her booted foot was partially sunk in the ground, when she tried raising it out the mud slowly raised up as it clung to her footwear, refusing to let it go. Much to Aile’s surprise the mossy expanse qaked a bit as she fumbled about with freeing her trapped foot as it sank back down into the mud after raising it again, almost like a moving waterbed.

“Ok, it seems like you guys really love the mud” Aile said as she talked to her boots in a motherly tone. “But mommy needs to get to the other side, so I’m afraid you're gonna have to cut your playtime short”, she said in her normal voice, this time she went for her left foot but the mud kept it firmly in place where it was. She pumped both of her legs but the mud refused to give either of them up, slowly getting annoyed with her predicament Aile tried once more to lift her foot out, when she did the mud holding her boot lifted with it, and the rest of the pit seemed to tighten and grasp her footwear, almost like an old friend that was giving you a hug and refused to let go. “You two really don’t want to leave, alright, then I’ll force you to leave!” Aile said as she took a breath and yanked at her right boot, then her left, only for them to be right back at square one. In one last attempt she pulled hard on her left leg, her boot, encased in a glob of thick wet earth rose up slightly, then was yanked back down into the mud with a loud sickening squelch.

Aile looked down at her boots as she took herself a breather, it seemed like pulling her boots free was a no go, particularly due to the thickening muck. “Maybe it would be better if I had something to grab onto” She thought to herself, Aile surveyed her surroundings trying to find something that might help her, a frustrated sigh escaped her mouth upon realizing that there was nothing in the area of aid to her. “I can get myself out of this right? I mean it’s just a little mud” she asked herself before grabbing her right leg and tried yanking it out quickly this time thinking that it would break the hold the mud had on her hiking boots. But all that did was make the mud quake again, the entire moss bed seemed to shift slightly and ripple whenever she moved.

“What the?!” Aile studered, she looked down at the mud in bewilderment, there was something very off about it. It reminded her a lot of glue or tar for that matter, now that she thought of it. She decided to test her theory by slowly lifting her left leg out, and looked closely as the mud seemed to stretch like molasses, but refused to yield as if it didn’t want to let go of her shoe. The way the mud clung to her boot in long sticky stretched strands, gave her the idea that she could break free if she pulled hard enough. Unfortunately for Aile that was easier said than done, she was surprised by the mud’s incredible strength. The harder she pulled at her black bodysuit clad legs, the harder the brown gooey earth seemed to pull back. “Maybe my boots were a little to grippy” Aile thought to herself. Little did she know, that was exactly the case. The pattern on the soles of her boots made it possible for the mud to slide in between the grooves and get stuck in them. In one last attempt Aile gave each leg a mighty yank, but the mud quickly pulled each leg back down into its clutches.

“This is getting ridiculous! It’s just a little mud! How is it so hard to step out of?! Maybe if I unlace my boots and get my feet out, it might be easier for me to walk across. I can wash my feet off in the lake after I get my boots out.” Luckily for Aile her struggles had driven her boots a few inches deeper into the mud around the toe area, but the upper portion was still above the surface. She bent down and began to unlace her boots and slid her feet out and placed them down atop her boots. Aile’s feet were a cute size 8 with short bubbly toes and her nails were coated in a nice shade of cobalt blue, she stood awkwardly atop her hiking boots wiggling her arms around in circles trying to keep herself balanced.

“Ok, what to do now? I could try jumping to the other side. But I’ll just get stuck again.” She thought to herself, she was interrupted when she felt one of her boot supports sink deeper into the mud, the pressure she was putting on them was driving them deeper into the quickmud. Aile panicked a bit and frantically thought of her options, she could stay and get sucked back in, or jump off and pray to god the ground ahead was firm and solid. Aile closed her eyes shut and jumped off her boots, as her feet neared the ground they tore through the thin moss and sank up to her ankles and lower leg in more mud.

“Oh come on! I thought it was solid further up!” Grumbled Aile as she angrily stared down at the mud. Now frustrated Aile tried to break her feet free from the mud, pulling up each leg in vain as they were pulled back into the earthy molasses. Her muscles tensed as she repeatedly tried lifting either leg one after the other, over and over again. Her feet did rise up from the ground a few times, the mud snuggled and wrapped itself around her foot like a blanket, and bits of it oozed in between her toes. Her legs writhed and twisted about as she attempted to free herself from the ravenous sludge, the entire bog moved as one to keep its prey firmly rooted in place, it couldn’t allow it to break loose and run away.

Aile was good as stuck and so far, she was making little to no progress at escape. She lifted her left leg again with all her strength, the thick doughy earth stretched and clung to her lower leg and ankle, it wrapped around every part of her limbs like a vice. Her mud soiled foot slowly began to rise up from the pit much to her delight, she slowly continued to raise her leg higher until she got a cramp making her lose her focus and causing her leg to sink back into the mud further up her leg near her kneecap. Aile stood awkwardly slanted to her left now as her left leg plunged deeper into the thick mass, while her right leg resumed its normal position.

She knew that if she kept fighting it would make matters worse, but she refused to stay still, she wanted out of this stuff. She angrily folded her arms and tried calming herself down, which did little to help. She looked at her surroundings and noticed that the grass was starting to get taller, and she could hear the faint sounds of water treacling somewhere. “That’s weird, why am I hearing water? I know I’m by the lake but it can’t be that loud?” She thought, that was until she looked down and got her answer. The mud was bubbling vigorously and spewed a plethora of loud suck and slurping sounds, and to her utter shock she was sinking. Her mired left leg was now up to the kneecap and her right was quickly pulled down to her upper calves.

“Am I sinking?! But how is that even possible!?” Aile asked herself, unknown to the girl all of her struggles softened the thick mud below the surface, turning it into a doughy pudding of loose wet earth that collapsed under a certain amount of weight. Her latex leggings clung tightly to her calves as more and more of them were sucked downwards by the muck, Aile jerked her legs from side to side and back and forth but the remained fixed in place and only got more sickening slurps from her captor, in a quick burst of rage she violently thrusted and rocked herself back and forth in the mud trying to break the suction. The mud along with the moss covering shifted and rippled in response to her aggravating movements, it’s almost like it was mocking her pathetic attempts to escape. She pumped her legs like mad in the mud sending massive ripples along its surface, but the mud’s sticky strands had already wrapped itself around her knees as they were mere inches away from going under.

She gritted her teeth in anger and continued her tussle with the gooey earth, she was determined to get out. She could've also been angry over how she let herself get ensnared by Mother Nature of all things, and that she’s quite cocky and overconfident in her ability to overcome problems. But now that she’s faced with an impossible problem that she foolishly ran into she had every reason to be mad. Aile’s strategy wasn’t working, so she decided to switch gears, she shifted her weight back and placed her hands lightly on the mud’s surface and tried pushing herself upwards. She slowly rose as the mud around her knees and lower thighs clung and stretched as she went, and quickly pulled her back down after only three seconds making her even more angrier, she then grabbed her left thigh and pulled as hard as she could. As she was pulling at her limb the mud tightened even more around her lower leg, wanting to keep it within its brown gooey grasp. Aile strained with all her might, but all she achieved was tiring herself out so she decided to take a break.

“Okay, this isn't a problem. I can get out of this, I’m a Guardian, No! A Mega Man I’ll be out of here in no time” Aile said to herself in confidence. She looked down at the mud and saw that her kneecaps vanished into the mud and her thighs were next, Aile could feel her feet point downward and tried wiggling them within the thick swirling mass to no avail. She also couldn’t feel any bottom which made her worry a little. “Let’s try this” she slowly raised her right thigh from the mud, a clump of dark brown clung stuck tightly to it as it went up, she also wiggled her entire right leg slowly as it lifted. In her mind, if she kept wiggling her leg slowly as it went up it would loosen up the mud surrounding it making it easier for her to lift it out. This ended up backfiring on her big time because as she was lifting up her right leg her left leg was plunged further down deeper into the bog mud adding more to her frustration.

Aile quickly lifted her left leg, it rose slightly then was pulled back down, the same happened when she went for her right. The girl took a deep breath and then twisted her thighs left and right in the earth, but her fruitless attempts only drove her an inch deeper with every move she made. “It feels like I’m watching one of those jungle movies, except I’m the damsel in distress!” Aile cried as she balled up her hands and slammed them on the mud’s surface in a fit of anger, causing the greedy ground to quake once more.

Now sunk to the middle of her thighs and slowly getting pissed with every passing minute, she clenched her fists tightly and tried lifting her right leg straight out of the mud, straining and grunting as she focused on raising it out from it’s soft tight encasement. But the sticky mire stretches and pulls her back in holding onto her more tightly than ever. “Come on you stupid mud let go already!” She cried through her teeth as glared down at the goop and began twisting violently at her hips and upper torso, thrashing her thighs against the adhesive and thickness of the mud. In spite of her impressive efforts, she couldn’t move… her thighs didn’t budge at all. The thick heavy cement-like mud had formed a powerful sticky suction-like vice around the girl’s thighs and calves, without any form of serious help, Aile remained hopelessly stuck and going nowhere but down.

“What’s with this stuff!? Every time I move I keep going down! It’s almost like….” Aile’s voice trailed off when it immediately hit her. “Quicksand” she spoke, her breathing got harder and her heart started beating like a drum. She looked down and saw the mud was right at the hem of her white shorts, her eyes widened with fear. Aile leaned back a little and pumped her legs within the slop, the mud writhed and tugged at her like a dog trying to pry the chewed shoe from its owner’s hands. She also wiggled them too in conjunction with lifting them, the thick gluey brown mud continued to cling onto her like tar, some mud squirted up near her left leg which got on her shorts. In her long strenuous fight against her captor Aile had worked up quite the sweat, beads of it were continuously running down her forehead and face, and her bodysuit clad figure was practically glistening from all the sweat she was producing. No matter what Aile did she was plunged further and further into the thick swirling mass of gooey earth, the mud covered the hems of her shorts and slowly crept up her pant leg making the girl even more terrified. She continued to wiggle about in the trap, which was just throwing more fuel into the fire.

Aile dug her hands deep into the mud and scooped out huge handfuls of it and threw it in front of her, the thought that if she dug away some of the mud around her legs it would make it easier to extract them. But as she dug the bog continuously refilled the holes with more wet earth, this shocked Aile causing her to speed up the rate of which she digged, her hands fumbled about in the thick goo bringing up more globs of quickmud, but that didn’t keep the bog at bay. It continued to fill her digging spot and tightened harder around her upper thighs as they were pulled down deeper. She pulled out her hands and saw them coated an earthy brown, in response she shook them to get the mud off. “I’m… still sinking! Oh my gosh I’m still sinking!” Aile said in a frightened tone, at this point her calm confident demeanor was broken and in its place was nothing but fear and despair.

The malicious quicksand slurped more and more on her shorts much to Aile’s disappointment and disgust because she could feel the thick dough around her legs. The surface of the mud wobbled below her butt, Aile couldn’t believe how deep she sunk - when she first stepped in she thought it was only an inch or two deep, but now she’s nearly up to her crotch! She wiggled her feet within the mud again, disappointed again to find no solid ground. Despite her predicament she tries to stay calm and keep a level head. Aile let out a sharp gasp as crept up to her crotch and began to cup her lower butt, she could feel the wet slop soak through the material of her shorts and prick her bodysuit womanhood. A blush came upon her face and her body started getting warm, her breathing hardened, and a wave of pleasure began to overwhelm her. She closed her eyes and slowly raised her right hand to her chest and lightly pressed it against her left breast, leaving a muddy handprint on her vest making her smile. She shook her head, knocking her out of her trance. “What am I doing!?... I can’t believe I nearly devoted myself to the mud!” She said, Aile did a lot of dumb things, but this took the cake.

Her crotch was further plunged deeper into the quicksands murky depths, the mud seeped into her shorts making her blush like mad, but she tried her best to fight off the feeling of wet mud around her crotch. With the mud in her shorts it felt like she gained extra weight, and in turn it made her sink even faster much to her horror. The mud had comforted the curves of her butt as she sank, leaning forward she looked over her shoulder to see her butt slowly being sucked in, a look of annoyance and frustration fills her face.

Her anger and frustration reigned her drive, she rocked her body left and right and back and forth in the gluey earth, she then pressed her hands upon the mud’s surface and tried twisting her crotch, hips, and butt out of the mud. She grunted and strained her arms as she quite literally shook her ass in the rippling thick muck, her shorts continued to sink and her butt was now mired half deep. Her eyes were closed as she continued to fight in her bonds, her crotch gouges in the thickness of the mud as she sinks further in. She wasn’t going to let the mud get the better of her again, she was determined to get herself out of the muddy trap. Her hips slipped further into the trap, her upper crotch is mere inches above the surface before it went under, in retaliation she pushed down harder on the mud’s surface and raised her lower half up. To her surprise her lower hips and crotch slowly began to rise up out of the thick clinging goop, much to her delight. “Yes! Yes!.. I’m almost there, as soon as I get my legs out all I have to do is just get to solid land, and Vent thought that I wouldn’t be able to take care of myself” Aile said calmly. “Speaking of vent, I wonder how he’s doing.”

Elsewhere in the forest a battle was in progress. “Take this!” Vent cried as he fired off a charge shot from his arm cannon at three galleon hunters, the shot tore through their chests causing them to explode. A stray shot from a pair of cutting gyros came at him from behind, he quickly evaded to the left to avoid the attack. Vent spun around and took aim once more and fired a level three charge shot that destroyed them instantly. Vent lowered his arm and unmerged back into his human form, he was breathing heavily and small traces of sweat ran down his face. “I don’t remember there being this many enemies here” Vent said in between breaths, X agreed with the boy. “Your right it seems more began to patrol the area the last time we were here” the biometal said, he looked over at Vent but noticed that there was something wrong with him. There was something bothering him, but he couldn’t figure out what.

“Uh… Vent? Is something wrong?” He asked, vent was caught off guard as he looked up at the floating box. “Y-yeah… everything’s fine, why would anything be wrong” he said in a reassuring tone. The biometal wasn’t convinced, “that’s not true Vent, there’s something bothering you I can sense it” X said. The boy sighed. “It’s Aile, whenever we’re not together I can’t help but feel that something might happen to her, I-I just don’t want to lose her the same way we lost mom” he said softly, X could feel the sadness and pain in his voice, he floated down beside him. “It’s okay Vent, you and your sister are brave people. You put others before yourselves, and look out for one another. She’ll be fine” he said, vent looked at him and gave a small smile before they continued along the trail.

“UUNGH! Let me go! I said let me go!” Aile cried as she madly thrashed at her hips, so far Aile’s escape plan was on the ropes, at first she was able to get her crotch and part of her upper thighs out of the mire, but that all chances when the mud beneath the surface shifted and loosened up again dragging her back down, it also made the mud more stickier and clingy then it was before. Aile’s continued thrashing wasn’t helping her at all since the mud became tar-like and tightly held onto her upper hips and crotch, the thick brown ooze forms around her waist firmly sealing her in as she inches deeper. “Well that could’ve gone better, no big deal I’ll just try digging my legs again” Aile said in a reassured tone. She went to lift her hands of the mud’s surface, only to find that she couldn’t move them, she tried budging them again but they still didn’t move. Aile looked behind her and was in for a rude awakening, her hands had sank into the mud to the upper arm near the elbow, as she was pushing herself up to free her crotch and hips the pressure she applied onto her hands might’ve caused them to be pressed into the mud, now that the mud became even stickier she was permanently bonded in the quicksand.

Aile lifted her right arm, it raised a few inches then was pulled back down, the same applied to her left arm as well. She violently shaked her torso from left to right in the tar-mud sending massive ripples along its surface, her bellybutton was inches above the mud’s surface but was quickly swallowed by the gauging earth thanks to her struggles. The mud immediately devoured her midriff and reached the bottom of her blue megaman vest as well as her lower chest. “This can’t be happening, now my arms are stuck!? I’m supposed to be a Megaman, I can’t lose UUNGH!... To some… MMPHMM! Stupid mud!” Aile grunted, she couldn’t believe that a girl like her could be this stuck in the mud. She continued to fight, determined to get lose but she was only fueling the inevitable. Now heavily drenched in sweat and the thick muddy clay forming underneath her breasts, Aile was out of breath and started getting tired but refused to stop and take a break. If she did she would continue sinking, in return she snarled and grunted in frustration trying to free her arms from the gooey gritty slime, but her arms remain stuck fast and only succeeds in working herself deeper.

“...Oh my god! I really am stuck in the mud… and I’m still sinking” Aile quietly spoke, her demeanor changed from annoyed to frightened in almost an instant the moment she felt the mud penetrating her vest and pricking her body. “Help… I need help!” Aile said as the mud let out some blurps and shhlps. “Help… Help! HEEELLLP…! I’m stuck! Anyone!? Please help me!” Her voice echoed around the area.

Elsewhere in the forest Vent and Model X were walking down the trail until Vent picked up the sounds of someone crying out for help, he immediately recognized the voice. “Aile? Aile! Aile is that you?! Where are you!” He called out, he looked around the area trying to figure out where the voice came from but was unable to pinpoint its location. Luckily for X he was able to make out where it was coming from. “The voice.. it’s coming from near the lake” he said, Vent immediately bolted and made a beeline to the lake leaving the biometal behind. “Vent wait!” X called out as it floated after his user. Vent ran as fast as his legs could carry him, he pushed his way past bushes and shrubs, his mind surged with panic and fear. “Please be okay! Please be okay! Please be okay!” Vent uttered trying to calm himself down.

“HELP! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! VENT!? VENT WHERE ARE YOU!!!” Aile screamed, her breasts were halfway sunk in the mud and her arms remained glued at her sides. A shocked look filled her face as tears filled her eyes as the mud continued to climb up her body, she was near exhaustion from all her struggling, she had little to no energy left to even move. “Aile?! Aile! Where are you?!” Came a voice from afar, the mired girl looked to the right of her and nearly cried tears of joy when she knew whose voice it was. “Vent! Vent! I’m over here!” She yelled. Vent maneuvered his way through the knee high grass at a quickening pace, and saw his sister nearly up to her shoulders in mud. “Vent! Help me please” Aile squeaked, Vent raised a leg out and was about to lay it down on the moss when Aile stopped him, “no don’t! If you do that you’ll get stuck too!”

Vent brought his leg back on solid ground and immediately began thinking of a plan, Model X surveyed the pit that Aile was in a was immediately shocked. “Vent that’s quicksand! If you stuck in that stuff you’ll sink and can’t get out!” He said, Vent’s eyes widened with fear as he looked over at his sister who was trying to keep herself afloat, which was hard to maintain since her breasts were engulfed along with her mud filled vest weighing her down. He began searching the area trying to find anything of aid, but he was unable to find anything. “Vent, hurry” Aile said as the mud was up to her shoulders. He speed up his search knowing that his sister’s life was on the line, he went back a few feet the way he came hoping to find something. He got his wish when he stumbled upon a large thick branch from a fallen tree, he picked it and ran back to his sister, Aile’s shoulders were pulled under and the mud pooled around her neck and collarbone sending a shiver down her spine. Her eyes widened with fear.

Vent ran back over with the branch in tow and stretched it over the pit towards her. “Grab on!” Aile did as she was told and tried lifting her arms out of the sticky cake batter but to no avail, as she inched deeper and deeper she tried once more. She pulled long and hard on her right arm as the mud clung and stretched trying to keep it within its grasp, but with enough effort it shot out of the mud with a wet slorp. With her right hand free she raised it out and tried to grab the branch, but it was a little out of reach of her mud stained fingertips. She shifted her body forward within the muck allowing her to grab it at last, she got firm grip on the branch and held on tightly as Vent began pulling on the other end. The mud wasn’t willing to let it’s hostage go so easily, the vice-like suction and stickyness held onto her with a vengeance and tightly wrapped itself all over her body.

Vent clutched the branch and pulled with all of his strength to pull his sister out, the goop now slowly cupped her neck and it disappeared beneath the surface and her ponytail and hair started to fan out on the surface. Now, only her head and light blue baseball cap remained above the sucking mud. She tensed up when it laced her chin “Vent! I'm going under! Hurry” she cried. “Don’t worry Aile everything’s gonna be fine” Vent said to her, reassuring that everything was under control. However it soon wasn’t, the branch snapped in half sending Vent tumbling on his back and Aile further down into the mud, her chin vanished below the mud and her mouth entered. As Vent was getting himself back up Aile was frantically squirming about speeding up her decent, he ran and laid himself down at the edge of the pit and stretched his hand out to her.

“Come one Aile! Reach!” He cried, Aile spat some mud out of her mouth as she raised out her right hand toward Vents. Both of them strained to reach the other and they were fearing for their lives. Aile tried to extend her reach but felt herself and the world around her getting bigger and bigger, the mud recovers her mouth and fills her nostrils, her light green eyes meet Vent’s one last time before she tightly shuts them as her face is sucked under along with her head, her light blue baseball cap remains on the surface. Vent’s heart shattered into a million pieces as she saw a plethora of bubbles rupture from the surface, the number of them began to diminish, until one more rose to the surface signaling her final moments. Vent slammed his fist against the ground and started sobbing uncontrollably, his tears littered the ground as he shulked. He raised his head up when he heard the mud ripple and slurp and saw something poke through. Aile’s muddied right hand shoot out of the surface of the mud, clawing at air for something to grab onto. Vent stared at the muddy hand his eyes still fresh with tears, he stretched his arm forward and caught it, he then made sure that he was holding on tightly to it as he began to pull on it.

A puncture shape formed on the mire’s surface as Aile’s head shot out gasping for air, Vent used his other hand to grab Aile’s wrist to get a better grip on her and began pulling her out. Inch by inch more of the girls mud coated body came out, the mud tried as best as it could to regain its hold on its victim but Vent refused to let go and strained every muscle in his body trying to get Aile to safety. The hungry slime quaked and squelched in fury as it angrily tried to keep her in place and consume her whole, Aile wiggled and squirmed frantically about to free herself. Underneath the muck she could feel the suction loosening up around her body, she was able to free her left arm and stretched it towards Vent, he grabbed it and continued to pull. Inch by inch her body was uprooted from the mud, kicking her legs like mad to propel herself forward, it felt like she was swimming in a vat of peanut butter but it worked nonetheless.

With one final tug from Vent she was dragged back onto solid ground, he fell to the floor, completely drained of energy. Aile laid face first on the ground tired and cold, her entire body was covered from head to toe in thick light brown muck, she coughed a couple of times to get leftover traces of it out of her throat. “Okay, let’s promise to never split up again unless necessary” Vent said, his eyes began to fill with water again but he wiped them away but Aile could sense that he was still sad. She got herself off the floor and wiped some of the mud off her face and went over to him.

“Hey, don’t beat yourself up over this, I gave the idea for us to split up and it was my fault for nearly getting myself in trouble. Now I know that I have to be more mindful about my surroundings” Aile said. That seemed to have broken Vent out of his saddened state and turned to look at her. “Thanks Aile l…” He began but stopped when he saw her face, he started snickering and it soon turned into laughter. He clutched his sides as he fell to the floor again leaving Aile completely confused as to what he was laughing about, she looked to the right of her at a puddle and got her answer.

There was still mud on her face but there was a ring of it around her mouth, making it look like she had a beard. Aile looked over at her brother who was still laughing away and decided to do something about it, she brought one of her hands up to her face and laced it with the mud that was already on there, she then walked over to vent with a playful mischievous grin on her face. A shadow came over the boy as he looked up and saw Aile looking down on him with a smile but her eyes were closed, then without warning she slapped him across the face. Vent placed has hand on the area where he was struck but felt something wet and thick, Aile started laughing at him as he continued to feel around on his face. “I hear mud’s good for the skin, you should have some more!” Aile cried as she wiped some more mud off her face and threw it at him. Vent laughed as raised his arms to deflect the oncoming shots, but that did him little good as the globs splattered over his clothes. When the two were finished Vent led Aile over to the lake so she could wash herself off, she figured that it was best for him to take the lead this time since he could scout for upcoming dangers.

“Hey Vent? Could you keep the whole ‘me sinking in quicksand’ thing a secret, I don’t want the others to find out” Aile said as her face blushed from embarrassment. Vent chuckled, “what if I do?” Aile then stared at him with an angry look in her eyes, “if you do, then I get to punch you, in the face, REPEATEDLY!” She said in a low threatening tone. Vent immediately nodded his head in agreement, once he did Aile’s face went back to happy and cheerful, “good. Now lead the way my gallant knight” she said. Vent sighed as he lead the way with her railing behind him.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: MM ZX: Aile’s New Boots

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:18 am

Nice job on this story. :)

UltraWarriorX367

Re: MM ZX: Aile’s New Boots

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:33 pm

DJlurker wrote:Nice job on this story. :)

Thanks. A real shame there’s no Megaman QS stories :(

Return to “Stories”