A Merry Quickmas to You (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

A Merry Quickmas to You (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:08 pm

Just in time for the holidays. I aimed to have this up before Christmas Day, and it looks like I made the deadline 2 days beforehand.

Enjoy, and Happy Holidays.
-------------------------------------
"Delphi! Hurry up!" Elysia & Delphi are getting ready for a special treat. Deep within the confides of the Saltmarshes, both were within skimpy Santa themed outfits that barely covered their breasts; with ample cleavage being visible, and their butts with the whole thing being fully exposed. These two, when not adventuring for enemies to put down, are either indulging in their mudlark driven fantasies, or working for the Mud Puddle Editorial.

And the Mud Puddle Editorial is Olympia's biggest fetish themed organization, with films & magazines all centered around either sinking, tentacle bondage, and absorption to name a few. Today they've asked a camerawoman from the Editorial to film the two sinking in the gripping, sticky quicksand as Elysia wanted this done alongside her sister. Elysia was rather eager, and she was a bit impatient as a result. "What's taking so long?!" She asked with a snarl.

"I can't get my top on properly!" Delphi calls out. "Oh for the love of..." Elysia says, a bit exasperated. "Hold on, I'm coming." Elysia spotted Delphi behind a rock, struggling to get a bikini top on. However, that; along with what else goes on top; namely a Santa themed dress, was going to come off anyway. Both plan on sinking and plunging in the film they have in mind, and shamelessly putting their breasts and butts on full display during the former.

Elysia soon spots Delphi's problem with the top. "No wonder you're struggling," She said. "Your top's one of those that tie on instead of clip on." Delphi flushed red some. Redder than her costume even, if that's possible. "I got the part around my neck at least," Said Delphi. "Can you get the part across my back?" She then asked. "What're siblings for?" Elysia responded, getting the last part of Delphi's bikini top on with ease.

After securing the bikini top onto Delphi, Elysia playfully groped her twin sister, causing her to squirm and moan for a minute. This was a good way to make sure Delphi's breasts were secure in her bikini top. Not the most sisterly way to check it's true, but well enough. "Must you... grope me...?" Delphi asked with a moan. "Come on," Elysia says. "Big breasts are a sign of beauty... Do you not have pride in them...?" She then asks. Delphi just nodded.

"I'm not denying pride on anything..." She then said. "Good." Said Elysia. "Is your bikini top on good now?" She then asked. "It is." Delphi responds. "All right then, let's get this show on the road." Said Elysia as she and Delphi head back to the expansive quicksand pit they have aimed to be filmed playing in. "Ready to start?" Their camerawoman asked. "We're ready." Delphi answered. "Okay, let's make it an immense wow now." The camerawoman states.

The dark magic twins fully agreed to that. They'd deliver on the best ways possible. Both stood by the edge of the quicksand. The pit they picked was perfect. There were plenty of rocks, mired logs, among other things they can use to support themselves, and use as escape routes to get out and jump back in when the situation calls for it. "Okay, action!" The Camerawoman calls out. Elysia and Delphi waved at the camera once prompted.

"Hello there!" They both say. "I'm Elysia. Olympia's most talented Shaman." Said Elysia. "And I'm her Dark Mage twin sister Delphi." Delphi states. "Have the vast majority of you been good this year?" Asked Elysia. "We hope so." Delphi says. "Because my sister Elysia and I are here to deliver a most splendid wow to end all yearly wows." She goes onto say. "So this is our big treat to you all." Elysia said.

With that, both started posing in highly sexual manners. They don't enter the quicksand immediately however. That is saved for later. Firstly, Elysia and Delphi roll up their dresses, revealing their g-string thong clad hips & butts. While it's true both have pride in their large I-Cup breasts, they have just as much pride in their hips. Hips that will never be used other than for display. The twins got close to each other, prompting the camerawoman to zoom in.

Getting a good shot of their butts now, Elysia & Delphi wiggle them seductively towards the camera. They would also pat their butts every now and then, even going as far as to pat each other's almost immediately afterward. A good start one might say. This was just the warm up though. As their camera was put back into normal focus, Elysia & Delphi turn back, flaunting their immensely exposed breast cleavage. The two jiggled their breasts afterward.

Side-to-side, up and down, the manner was so seductive, it's hard to believe one would think they're being teases. But being of mermaid descent, they certainly were teases, and mermaids are notorious for such behavior, and the fact they're just downright playful to boot. But then again, Olympian mermaids, full blood or otherwise, are known for being playful teases regardless if they're meaning it or not. That's just how it is with them.

One of Elysia's breasts slipped out during her jiggling. She was quick to put it back inside her top. Elysia however, will want to keep that shot in. In any case, the jiggling lasted for 5 minutes before both stop doing this. "And now..." Elysia states. "Here's the best part." Adds Delphi. Both now make for the quicksand, trudging through it to get to the best spot within it. And once they find it, both find they can hardly move in it. The spot was perfect.

Starting at their ankles, the 2 beauties started to sink into the thick quicksand. They look back to the camera, breasts docked against one another, smiling the entire time. "Behold our way of saying Merry Quickmas to you all!" Both exclaim as they keep sinking steadily. As they sank, both moved their feet in the quicksand, churning it a little and raising their feet from it whenever possible, showing just how nice & clingy the quicksand was on their skin.

Both girls wiggle their hips to the camera, making sure their butts are the primary focus of the shot. And it most certainly was as Elysia & Delphi's butts were zoomed in on once they lift their dresses to better expose them. All this wiggling served to soften the quicksand some, but that's what the two wanted to happen. Because of this, sinking becomes increasingly easier to do, and Elysia & Delphi keep their displays with their butts going.

Upon reaching knee deep, Elysia & Delphi proceed to remove their Santa hats, tossing them onto solid land, and proceed to take off their dresses as well. Tossing them aside, too, Elysia & Delphi are more vulnerable to the quicksand than before. Yet again, that's what they wanted. "Now watch as the quicksand meets out butts early." Elysia says, winking to the camera. "A little something you're gonna like." Adds Delphi.

Both girls sit onto the quicksand's surface as it sucks on their succulent thick thighs now. Rising up, they now have their butts totally covered by the quicksand, and the camera again zooms in on them as they're jiggled by the two. They also left a good buttprint on the quicksand. Alas though, it will not stay on the surface forever. Already the quicksand is filling the imprints back up, but it will take a while for the prints to disappear completely.

Even so, Elysia & Delphi dock breasts again as their thighs are eventually consumed, and the quicksand has reached their hips & butts. The quicksand hugged their hips sensually in a firm, but sticky grip. "So sticky..." Elysia says. "Yet so thick..." Delphi adds. Wiggling a little to churn the quicksand some, Elysia spots a sturdy rock and climbs onto it. It might seem like Elysia's climbing out earlier, but no. She's clearly onto something.

"And now for something completely different." Elysia goes onto say. She climbs on top of the rock, balancing herself on it, and proceeds to take a breath. Without warning, she leaps into the quicksand, plunging to her breasts with a shout of delight. Not wanting to be left out, Delphi finds a sturdy rock to stand on as well. She climbs out of the quicksand and stands firmly on the mired rock. "If you think a plunge is good, watch this." Delphi says.

Her back to the quicksand, Delphi falls backward, landing in the quicksand with a big splash butt first. Half of Elysia's face was hit, but she hardly cared. All this churned the quicksand some more. But the sisters now had the idea to perform a few more plunges. As Elysia climbs out onto her rock again, Delphi followed suit. Yet Elysia will follow what Delphi has done first. Back-to-back, Elysia & Delphi position themselves.

Both sisters fall back and crash butt first into the quicksand, further churning the quicksand some, and then going into a sexy wallow. As they wallow, Elysia reached for Delphi's bikini top, and vice versa. The twins grab hold and undo the tops, tossing them aside and exposing their breasts to the air; which they soon playfully jiggle as they wiggle in the quicksand still consuming them. Delphi finds her face being sucked under soon.

Yet she rose from the quicksand, freeing her now coated face from its grip. Delphi cleared her face some. "Time for a final plunge." Delphi says. "Yes, and it'll be a good one indeed." Elysia replies. The two right themselves, and start to climb onto a rock once again. This time they climb onto just one rock. Elysia could've used her magic to make climbing onto it easier, but there was no need to do so.

The quicksand had been churned enough that climbing out without magic was quite the simple process. Elysia & Delphi pose for the camera once more, showing their now exposed breasts to it. But this did not go on for long. The two holds hands, and together jump straight back into the quicksand, yelping as they sink past their breasts, and up to their shoulders. Both giggle at how deep they land and now settle to sink under.

Both girls turn to the camera, smiling. "We hope you loved our Quickmas display," Elysia said. "Because there will be more next year." "Have a good holiday season..." Said Delphi. "And we'll see you in the new year." They both say as they then blow a kiss to the camera before the quicksand fully claims them. "And, cut!" The Camerawoman calls out, stopping the recording.

The quicksand rippled and bubbled as Elysia & Delphi emerged from it, total messes, but totally happy. "That was great!" The camerawoman says. "This is gonna break our website's store, but it'll be worth it." She goes onto add. "It's worth it..." Delphi said. "We give what our fans want." Elysia adds. The two struggled some, but they climb out of the quicksand easily and reclaim their clothes, finding the nearest bank of water.

As they wash off, both reflect on how many will probably see their film, and both eagerly await the next time to do this again. Because to them: It is not the Holidays until they've wished their fellow quicksanders a "Merry Quickmas".

Elysia & Delphi belong to me.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: A Merry Quickmas to You (M)

Postby DJlurker » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:55 am

Not bad at all. 8-)

Black Clay Lord

Re: A Merry Quickmas to You (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:21 am

DJlurker wrote:Not bad at all. 8-)

Thanks. I was going to plan another, but this was all I had time to conjure. You'll have to wait until 2021 for another. :p
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”