MHA: Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

MHA: Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:43 am

Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut
A MHA QS Story
By UltraWarriorX367
(Female, Fatal, Submerge, stuck)

Located in the Nagano Prefecture of Japan lies a section of terrain dubbed “The Beast’s Forest”. As the name implies it’s nothing of trees that form a large dense forest area, there’s also a mountain range running next to it. The entire area was under control of a The Wild, Wild Pussycats(A Group of Pro-Heroes) they had an office located within the forest. Said office had cabins where visitors could stay, along with a dinning hall, hot springs, and dormitories. U.A’s Class 1-A & B students were brought there to improve their strength and effectiveness of their quirks, in other words, they were sent to boot camp. Class A was pushing themselves to the limits with their quirk training, when the day was over most of the students were drained, physically and mentally, a few of them decided to head to bed early because they were too tired to function while others decided to last it out through dinner before heading to bed.

The next day all of them were woken up at the crack of dawn, Rag-Doll had an announcement for them. A few of the students groaned in frustration but they got themselves out of bed and dressed and made their way to the dining hall. Once all of them were there Rag-Doll went and gave her announcement, she was quite pleased with everyone’s training and efforts, and as an incentive she decided to give both classes three days off from training. The students were delighted to hear that, they cheered and began to celebrate until they were silenced by Aizawa-sensei, he told them that the three day break is a means for them to rest and unwind from all the vigorous training they did. He still wants them to do some form of exercise during their “off days” just to make sure they keep themselves in check. The Class A students agreed and then Rag-Doll dismissed both groups.

Class A immediately went back to their dormitories and figured how to spend out the rest of their day, Kirishima vowed for a nature hike much to Bakugo’s disapproval but Mina and Sero were on board with that idea, Mineta suggested that the girls play strip poker but was slapped upside the head by Tsuyu’s frog tongue. Finally Ida decided that they could play Pictionary, Deku and Ochaco were on board with the idea along with Hagakure, Tokoyami, and Tsuyu. Ida said the others were welcome to do whatever they wanted but were to be back by sunset, once night hits it’ll be impossible for them to get back to basecamp. The groups understood and went on their way.

Kirishima’s group consisted of him, Mina, Sero, and Denki. They were taking themselves a hike around the area. Momo decided to go off on her own, she thought about joining Ejiro’s group but figured that she would just slow them down.

Momo walked down the trail looking around at the vast forest land surrounding her. The flowers were in full bloom, the birds chirped, and the sun was out, it was the perfect summer day for a nature walk. The air was nice and cool, as it blew through the leaves on the trees. Momo was well dressed for the day. She wore a white t-shirt with the word Creativity on it in orange, some light coral pink shorts, which showed off her toned legs. Lastly some white mid-calf socks and red high top sneakers on her feet. She found a secluded spot near a tree that was by an open clearing. A plethora of sunshine lit up the area. “This will do just nicely,” Momo said as she sat down and leaned back against one of the trees. She looked up to the sky and smiled, it was a beautiful day for her to unwind. She then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke she looked up and saw the sky had turned an orangish red color with little bits of sky blue. She immediately placed a hand on her head, “how long was I out for!?” She thought to herself. She didn’t intend to nap that long, but the moment she closed her eyes she drifted off to sleep. The day was nearing its end and she was ways away from base camp, “I guess I should start heading back” Momo told herself. With that, she got up from her resting stop and started making her way back to camp. Her shoes crunched against the forest floor as she walked. Momo wasn’t lost, but she realized that she might’ve been further away then she originally thought. Her pace quickened as she wanted to get back before night hits and not get herself anymore lost than she already was.

After about 15 minutes of walking she stopped and looked at her surroundings, all she could see were more trees and shrubs, had she gone round in circles she thought to herself. “How far did I go?” She asked herself. Momo looked left then right and saw smoke rising from the trees, which made her think that it was base camp. “I’m close by, that’s good” she said as she walked off the trail to get a better view. The smoke trailed along the amber sky and served as a path for Momo to follow back to the campgrounds, “I hope I get there in time before dark” she thought to herself. She continued along her path until she came upon a large area of flat land, it seems she stumbled upon an open marsh. Momo squinted her eyes and could see a small river running through.

“Hmmmm? It’s been a dry season for two months, maybe I could use it as a shortcut and get back to camp before the others” Momo thought. Feeling confident the black haired girl went off the beaten path once more and onto the open land. The grass was tall and swayed in the breeze as she walked, the faint sounds of birds chirping in the distance. While the grass did obstruct her view, that didn’t stop Yayurozo one bit, she pressed onwards towards her destination. “I hope this is the fastest way, I don’t want to be out here when the sun goes down” she said to herself.

The marsh itself may have looked dry and firm at first glance, but unbeknownst to Yayurozo, it was hiding a lot of mud underneath it’s surface. Momo didn’t know this but she was proceeding with caution, she stayed on the grassy riffs and avoided any clearings she came upon. She’d even jump from grass mound to grass mound if they were lined up. “This isn’t so bad, at this rate I’ll be back at the campsite in no time” Momo said calmly, but unfortunately for her things were about to get worse. She soon came to an impasse, before her was a large clearing of black dirt. “Great, I was trying to avoid getting myself dirty,” Momo said in a slightly annoyed tone. She looked behind her and saw how far she came, if she went back she’d lose all the progress that she made. “No! I can’t turn back now!”

After saying that Momo raised her leg out and placed her foot down on the dirt and pressed down on it, she was surprised to see it give a lot of resistance. She sighed in relief. “Alright, it looks safe enough to cross.” Momo continued along her way, but she continued to press her foot against the ground checking for solid ground. When she was halfway across she began to get a bit overconfident and started walking normal towards the edge of the clearing. “I’m almost there, soon I’ll be back at camp in no time,” Momo said.

She was three quarters away from the clearing’s edge, when she felt the dirt shuffle around her high tops. Momo stopped in her tracks and looked at the dirt ground as it quaked around her, a few beads of sweat ran down her forehead and she started to get anxious. She quickened her pace and swiftly made her way across. She was near the marshes edge when disaster struck, all it took was three steps for the mud to make its way through the dirt, which caused her red sneakers to sink into the mud. “Oh darn it!”

Momo looked around as the mud bubbled through the surface of the dry dirt. She looked down as her shoes started to disappear into the mud. “Oh! I just bought these a week ago!” She groaned looking down at her ruined footwear. She tried lifting her left foot out, but the mud already formed itself around the entirety of her shoe, when she tried lifting it out the mud clung to her footwear and stretched slightly before pulling it back down. The same applied to her right foot when she tried the same thing, she then began to pump and wiggle her legs about trying to free her feet. No matter what she did she was firmly stuck in place in the trap, and could feel the marsh’s suction pull her shoes in deeper. Her red high tops were partially sunk to the top allowing the mud to flow and seep into her shoes, she winced when the wet goop soaked through her sock and prickled the skin of her foot. “Ugh, this is so gross! I’m stuck in this filthy mud and now it’s ruining my shoes” Momo groaned.

Momo continued to struggle in place trying to pull her legs out of the mud. The gooey earth ruptured and quaked in response to her movements, she pulled at both of her legs but they were held tight by the sticky marsh mud. She grabbed her right leg once more and pulled as hard as she could, Momo felt the mud’s hold weaken around her lower leg and ankle much to her delight. She grunted and continued to pull on her trapped limb, her muscles tensed and strained with energy as she did. With a wet plop, her right foot came out, she quickly placed it in front of her, not before checking if the ground was solid or not. She then got to work freeing her other foot, which proved to be a little harder since the muck tightened around her left foot but that didn’t stop her as she continued to pull at it until it was freed. The black haired girl thrusted forward as she fell onto the grass.

Momo took a minute to catch her breath and looked at her ruined shoes, her high tops went from red to a blackish brown hue. She groaned in annoyance. “There goes 20 yen, at least I’m out now. I’ll just clean these off when I get back.” She wiped off a few mud specs from her shoes and continued through the marshland, being more mindful and careful around clearings. As she got halfway through she came across an even larger dirt clearing, no doubt hiding more sticky mud. “Sigh, what am I gonna do now?” Momo said. She looked left then right and found what looked to be a path that went away from the dirt clearing. “If I take that trail I can avoid crossing the clearing,” Momo said to herself. She thought about it for a few minutes and made her mind up, she made her way towards the other path.

“So far so good, I haven’t come across any clearings yet. But I should still remain vigilant of my surroundings” Momo told herself. So far the girl hadn’t run into any problems, she was able to get past the large area and sighed a breath of relief not having to deal with anymore mud. But she was still beaten up about her shoes, looking down at her mud coated footwear caused the girl the sigh in disappointment, she had them for nearly a week and they were already destroyed. Her semi muddy sneakers made squishy sounds as she walked, and left behind light muddy footprints on the trail path. But she quickly told herself that she’d soon be back at camp and the first thing she’s going to do when she gets back is clean the mud off her shoes.

Momo gave a small smile at the thought of relaxing in the hot spring upon getting back, adding to her delight she hadn’t come across any dirt clearings upon changing paths. She yet again got overconfident and dropped her guard and walked normally throughout the remainder of the walk. However, trouble laid dead ahead. She had walked into another dirt clearing, this one was small and was hidden within the short marsh grass, making it not as noticeable from the human eye. Momo walked onto the clearing still daydreaming and completely neglected to take notice of the wet squishy & sucking sounds from the ground below. After three to four steps in Momo’s left foot slid in and into the mud underneath, she couldn’t stop herself in time as her right foot entered as well, causing both to be stuck once more. “Oh! I ran into more mud” she grumbled.

Momo pulled at her left and right legs and tried to move forward, but her legs refused to budge. She pumped her legs sending ripples across the clearings surface, as she was doing this her feet sank up to her ankles. She grabbed her left leg and pulled at it with all her strength, she felt her muscles tense and tighten with energy as she worked to rid herself of this trap. After a few more tugs and grunts, her left foot plopped out of the mud with a wet and sickening shlurp, her left sneaker was soiled in thick mud. “Oh perfect! Just when I thought that they couldn’t get any more dirty! Ugh.. gross” groaned Momo as she placed her left foot in front of her, and saw it sank into the ground a little above her ankle.

She stuck her tongue out in disgust as she pulled and jerked at her right leg, with some effort her right leg came loose but she frowned upon seeing her other sneaker soiled in mud. She ignored it and place her foot in front of her left and began walking across the muddy clearing, her walk soon turned into a slow agonizing trudge. The mud here was a lot stickier and clingy unlike the last clearing, with each step the mud sucked and clinged at her footwear, usually resulting in Momo having to take a couple of minutes to work her foot free.

The further she got out the more clingy and thick the mud got, it was also making it hard for her to move. The sun was slowly dipping below the tips of the trees while the edge of the night was lingering behind, drawing away more and more of the amber glowing sky. Determined to get across and back before nightfall Momo sped up her walk, her shoes slapped against the wet ground with slurps and squelches.

She was almost to the other side, when she was brought to a complete stop. Looking down she saw her shoes sink into the mud creating a small indentation around her footwear, she wiggled her legs back and forth in the goo hoping to free them but they remained stuck. When she tried lifting she was once again greeted with the mud holding tightly onto both her feet. She grabbed her right leg and pulled hard, her foot raised slightly but was immediately pulled back down into the marsh. She alternated and tried with her left foot, she pulled and tugged as she wrestled against her muddy captor.

Her foot rose out and the mud had already wrapped itself firmly around her shoe, it fought to bring her back into its clutches but Momo refused. Her left foot rose 5 inches off the ground with the mud stretching still attached to her shoe, she went a little higher only for her sneaker to slide off her foot and fall back into the mud. Her sock-clad foot hovered in the air as Momo stretched her arms out trying to keep herself balanced, her toes wiggled within the sock as she felt a cool breeze blow though the material. With no other options she placed her socked foot back into her mired sneaker, when she did she felt it sink deeper sending her left leg up to the tip of her mid-calf socks sucking them under as well. This caused the girl to be slightly slanted to the left as her left leg was plunged deep into the mud, she still had her arms out to keep herself balanced.

Momo angrily groaned in frustration at her predicament as she tried raising her left leg out but no matter what she did it didn’t budge, she grabbed it and pulled hard on it but all that did was give her a cramp in her wrist. Momo tried to jump out but the thick sticky mud already had a strong hold on both her legs and every time she jumped she was immediately pulled back down. She ditched the jumping and tried to force her legs forward but the remained glued in place. Momo took a break to catch her breath, she bent down and placed her hands and her knees. “Phew, I didn’t know walking through mud was so… difficult.”

She waited for 10 minutes for her breathing to go back to normal, she decided to shift her focus on moving forward, she was halfway across and the sun had gone down and the sky was starting to transition into night, she had to hurry before it got pitch black outside. She went to move forward but found that her feet were still stationary, she looked down and watched as the mud swallowed her lower legs and was nearing her knees. Momo was surprised by this “Oh no! I’m sinking!” She cried.

Momo tugged at both of her legs in hopes they would slip out, but they were firmly stuck and every movement she made only seemed to drive her deeper into the mud. Her calm level-headed demeanor was shattered as she slowly inches deeper but she tried her best to stay confident despite the situation she was in. She pulled at her right thigh it raised slightly, but as she was doing that her left leg was plunged deeper a little past her kneecap. When she pulled her left thigh the same thing happened to her right, now both of her knees were mired deep in the sucking mud. She stopped and let go of her thighs and took a short break to catch her breath, but the mud shifted beneath the mud and loosened up due to her weight, she let out a girly shriek as she shot downward deeper into the mud as it quickly absorbed her thighs. “Oh my god! I’m still sinking, I need to get out this mud. Now.”

She began looking around for something to grab onto, as she did she continued to shrink in the bubbling mud. There were several plants and grass surrounding her, they were within range. She reached out towards them but found that they were a little out of her reach, the mud continued to devour her legs sending her mind into a panic. She shifted her weight to the left to try and get a better hold onto the grass but she could feel the mud drag her back into its grasp. She pumped and wiggled her toned thighs in the swirling earth causing the muck to ripple and quake with every move. Soon she was crotch deep in the slop, Momo took a sharp breath as she felt the mud seep into her shorts, she blushed slightly as the coolness of the mud massaged her legs and pricked her skin. “Ugh! This is so gross!” Momo groaned.

She wiggled her hips as her butt settled into the mire causing her face to redden even more. “There’s something off about this mud but I can’t put my finger on it, there has to be a reason why it’s so sticky. Did it rain earlier today?” Momo thought as she continued to struggle. Twisting her hips around in the mud only dirtied up her shorts and her breathing hardened as it dragged in half of her butt, she furiously wiggled her lower half in the mud but the only good that did was speeding up her descent. “Oh this is so humiliating!!! I’m a hero in training.. UGHHH!! I shouldn’t be… MMMPH!.. having trouble getting out of a little mud” Grunted Momo as she struggled to free herself. “Mineta, I swear to god if you're watching me, I’m going to kill you.”

As the girl continued to writhe and shake her butt around the mud continued to swallow more and more of her, her crotch was engulfed and she didn’t stop sinking. The mud was now at her waist, it singed the hem of her t-shirt. It bubbled and gurgled furiously as it munched on its meal. Momo looked down at the mud in fear, her eyes were wide and she couldn’t stop looking at the mud as she continued downward. Her belly was next to go as Momo saw the sucking goo ruin the rest of her t-shirt. She felt her descent quicken as she saw the mud climbing her rib cage and reached her chest, she wiggled and twisted her upper torso in the greedy earth but it only made her sink faster and faster.

In an act of defiance and ignorance, she placed her hands on top of the mud. “Maybe I can push myself out,” Momo thought to herself. As the mud got ridiculously close to her breasts she pushed down onto the mud’s surface, she felt herself beginning to rise up. She also slightly twisted her upper body to try loosening up the mud around her body. “It’s working! I’ll be out of here in no time!” Momo said, that was until disaster struck. Her hands went under and her arms slid in up to her elbows, she jerked at both of her arms but quickly found them to be bound in the thick gripling dark chocolate pudding of the marsh.

In a state of panic she rocked her entire body left and right in desperation as she tried freeing her arms, but her escape attempt proved to fail. The few inches of freedom she gained was lost in the span of five minutes as she now sank to her breasts, her face reddened and her breathing hardened once again. “Ah..ah..ah how am I supposed to get out of this mud now! Wait a minute. This isn’t mud” Momo soon came to the realization as the mud cupped and formed around her breasts. “Oh my god I’m in quicksand!”

“I’m not supposed to struggle in this stuff!” Momo said to herself. “If I’d known sooner I could’ve addressed the situation accordingly and I would’ve been out of here by now! I feel like such an idiot!” Momo said as she mentally slapped herself upside the head, she looked at the mud and saw it had already reached her shoulders, the good news is that her descent slowled. She kicked her legs within the muck but she couldn’t feel any bottom. “I have to get out of here fast, if I don’t, then I won’t be able to get out at all!”

She looked around one last time in hopes of finding something that she could grab onto, to the right of her she noticed a plethora of tall grass that leaned towards her. “I might be able to grab that grass if I wretch my arm free. Focus, you can do this Yayurozo.” Momo took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and focused all her energy into her arms, the mud had engulfed her shoulders leaving her collarbone and head above the mud. She focused all her strength on her right arm first and slowly began to pull it free from the thick sucking mud, it was tough but she knew if she took it slow her arm would easily come loose from its muddy tomb. After a few minutes her right arm came out of the quicksand. “Alright! I did it!”

Momo, in a quick rush of energy, reached over to the outstretched grass and was able to grab it. She then closed her eyes again and repeated the same process for her left arm, she focused long and hard on removing her arm from the clinging muck. She began to feel some resistance from the mud as it pulled back on limb refusing to give it up, but she continued to pull slowly and steadily within the thick gooey pudding. Soon she felt her left arm come out heavily coated in mud, she shook some of it off and twisted her body to the left so she could grab the outstretched grass with both hands. When she did her collarbone disappeared into the sludge and her neck was slowly being pulled down.

“I can do this! I will not let a little mud get the better of me!” Momo said, she began pulling slowly on the grass trying to get herself to the edge of the pit and out of the mud. Underneath the mud she could feel her body move, kicking her legs also helped propel her forward, even though it felt like she was swimming in a pool of peanut butter. Even though she was making decent progress she was still going deeper and deeper, the mud swallowed her neck and neared her chin. Momo closed her mouth shut to prevent any mud from getting in, she continued to pull at the grass but was quickly running into problems. Most of the grass strands got uprooted whenever she grabbed at them, probably due to the loose saturated soil lining the pit. Not to mention that she was still heading down, the mud covered her mouth and climbed over her lips.

Momo’s eyes went wide with fear as she mud was inches away from the base of her nose, she continued grasping and pulling at the grass. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and continued to pull, the mud covered her nose and was climbing up to her eyes. Her black hair started to spread out along the mud’s surface, sweat droplets raced down her head, and her heart raced. She was scared for her life, she clutched the grass strand as if her life depended on it.

The mud covered her eyes as her black hair pooled atop the mud, but immediately shot out, Momo took a massive gasp for air when her mouth resurfaced from the mud. Her eyes widened with determination when she saw the edge of the pit in front of her, she let go of the grass with her right hand, while still holding onto it with her left. She put her right hand down on the solid edge of the pit and pushed up, she soon felt herself slowly being removed from the mud. But the muck was giving up without a fight, it tightened and clung to her body trying to keep her in place, but Momo refused to get pulled back in. She wiggled her body about in the slop as she continued pushing, inch by inch her mud caked body was extracted from the earth, once her chest was out she leaned forward and began to slowly crawl her way to the edge of the pit.

Her legs were still mired, and required a lot of energy to pull out, but Momo didn’t give up so easily. She fought like hell to free her legs, within time her legs came out complete with her sneakers, encased in huge globs of mud. She crawled and kicked her way along the surface until she reached solid ground. Once out, Momo laid on the grass covered from head to toe in mud, half crying and laughing at getting out of her predicament. “I-I can’t believe I nearly drowned in quicksand!..I thought that stuff only exists in movies… I can’t believe I survived quicksand” Momo said in between breaths. She rested for a few minutes and stood up, she began to wipe the mud off her face. She could see the smoke rising up from the trees and saw the last glow of the sun before it transitioned to night. “Oh shoot! I better hurry back before The others get worried about me” Momo said, and with that she bolted towards the camp grounds while still coated in mud.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: MHA: Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut

Postby DJlurker » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Nice work on this one. :)

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:41 pm

DJlurker wrote:Nice work on this one. :)

Thanks

MegamanYakis

Postby MegamanYakis » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:06 pm

UltraWarriorX367 wrote:Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut
A MHA QS Story
By UltraWarriorX367

:?: Is there any reason why this was labeled (Fatal) when it's not?

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 am

MegamanYakis wrote:
UltraWarriorX367 wrote:Momo Yayurozo’s Marshy Shortcut
A MHA QS Story
By UltraWarriorX367

:?: Is there any reason why this was labeled (Fatal) when it's not?

That was my fault

Return to “Stories”