You May Not Kiss The Bride Quicksand Addition P1

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

You May Not Kiss The Bride Quicksand Addition P1

Postby Bill » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:49 pm

Writer: William Harkness
Date: December 13/20
M/F Quicksand Main Characters: Bryan Lighthouse, Masha Nikitin, Ernesto, Tonya, Vadik Nikitin, Brick, Ross, Meyers & Lani

It was early in the morning when Bryan is byssi, like on all days. Byssi at work directing his kitchen staff in the preparation process of a big catering function that his happening in a few days. Bryan is the caterer of a popular catering business called: “The Lighthouse Bare”, a family operated business that was started by his father & mother who have passed away a year after Bryan graduated from college. HA Bryan that women who we helped with her catering function last week is here, she want to thank you.

“B: Okay be right there, remember guys our client wants these crazy salads made in separate plaits in a presentable manner”. (Got It boss). “B: Hi again Lani is their something I can do for you”. “L: No Bryan I just wanted to thank you again for the amazing experience you provided for my guests at my cusions wedding”. “B: It was my pleasure, I hope you will tell your friends about The Lighthouse bare, how we cater to weddings, sports game events of all kinds/types, senior homes, business functions & even to single families/people”.

“L: O-I will but actually I was hopping to properly thank you for what you did”. “Maybe you’d allow me to treat you to a nice dinner”. “I’ve been known to cook a vary delishuse New York Steak with all the fixings”. “Or just take you out to a nice restaurant If you prefer that”. Lani asks in a vary sexy voice, using sexy body language”. “B: Thanks for the offer but I can’t because I don’t really go out with clients, to complicated”. “Besides your payment is more than expectable”. “L: Well, you can’t blame a woman for trying, well thanks again”. So Lani leaves & Bryan goes to his office to look over his inventory list & upcoming advents when Chad one of his head chefs comes in.

“C: Are you, crazy dud”. “B: Please come in” “C: That women was clearly into you & you just brushed her off”. “What were you think”. “B: You know I’m not into finding someone right know, I prefer to focuse on keeping my family business running smoothly for future generations”. “C: Come on were making more than enough money to keep up with the competition, going on one date won’t kill you”. “B: I’m just waiting for the right women that’s all”. To meet someone on my terms”, “C: Okay I get It, just trying to help you out, besides what are partners for”. “B: Thanks, but If you really want to help than make sure the others get Mrs, Cardaines order ready & deliver to her location on time”. “C: You got It boss”.

Mean wile on the other side of town located in a Slavic bistro restaurant was based the Slavic mob lead by Vadik Niktin. Vadik along with his right-hand man Mr. Brick was in the process of tourchering a former member of his mob because he gave away the fact that his daughter Marsha Niktin wasn’t a Canadian citizen. “V: Bashton, after you were cast out from our home country, my family welcomed you with opened arms”. “We can you a new life & new purpose, & how did you repay my good will, you blamed to the Canadian government that my daughter wasn’t a Canadian citizen, just because she didn’t go through the traditional channels”. “B: Please Mr. Vadik you must understand I had no choice, their pigs ambushed me”. “I was going to face a life sentence unless I gave them something”. “V: I understand your predicament, If you told them about my operations in more detail I would have understood”. “But you told them about my daughter & that is something I can not forgive”. “Brick take this traitor to the back for proper disposing”, “BK: With pleasure boss”. Then Brick tuck Bastion to the back of the restaurant to be killed than Vadik’s wife came in.

“VW: O-Vadik I’m worried for our daughter’s life, If she gets deported back to our home country she will be killed by our enemies”. “V: do not worry my love I will trade my life for Marsha’s before I let that happen”. Then, Lani that visited Bryan at his catering business arrived. She Is Vadik’s right hand women. “V: Lani your late, you were supposed to be here while I was interrogating the traitor Bastion”. “L My apologies but I wanted to thank the man who orchestrated the catering function for my cusions wedding”. “Is their something wrong”. “V: Thanks to Bastion the Canadian government is threatening to deport our daughter Marsha back to our home country unless we find a way to make her a Canadian citizen”.

“But due to my line of work I can’t do It my self so I must find another way”. “L: You know before you & your family arrived, I’ve lived in this country for a long time helping to move your operations hear, & during that time I learned If an immigrant marries someone who was born here, they immediately become a Canadian citizen”. “So, all we half to do is get someone who was born in Canada to marry your daughter”. “BK: Than let me be the one to do It”. “I lived my entire life in this country doing degrading work until your family welcomed me & gave me a new purpose”. “Let me repay your good will & let me do this”. “Besides, we always planned for me to marry your daughter for years”. “V: I apreashiate you volunteering Brick but when the government looks into your past they will find out about your criminal activities.” “It must be someone with no criminal record”.

“L I think I might know someone who could help”. “The man that I told you about before, who runs the Lighthouse catering company, Bryan Lighthouse”. “Before I hired him, I’d done a back ground check on him & I believe he’s perfect”. “V Are you sure”. “L: See for yourself”. So Vadik looked at Bryan’s phyle & agrees that he’ll be perfect”. “BK: You want some no body to marry your daughter, what If he rats us out”, “V: Do not worry Brick we’ll take precautions, besides once Marsha becomes an official Canadian citizen we will make sure that they divorce, than you’ll Marry her”. “BK: Alright than”. The next day Vadik & his wife arrived at the Lighthouse catering building while Bryan was in his office when Chad came in. “C: Hay boss we got a new customer, says he wants to chat with you”. “B: All right than let’s see who It is”.

“Welcome to the Lighthouse catering company”. “My name is Bryan Lighthouse the owner, how can I help you”. “V: Nice to meet you, my name is Vadik Niktin & this is my wife Marcy”. “We operate the Slavic Bistro on the other side of town”. “One of our employees Lani told us how your company did such a good job helping her organize her cusions wedding that we want to hire you to help us host my daughter’s wedding”. “B: Well your in luck we just finished helping all of our monthly clients & were free to help you with what ever you need”. “V: I’m glad to hear that but I don’t have the time to give you the full detail of what we want from your company, so would you be willing to come alone to my family bistro ware we can discuss more detail their”. Since Bryan has talked to other clients in that same fashion, he didn’t see why not to say yes to Vadik’s request.
To Be Continued

Return to “Stories”