You May Not Kiss The Bride Quicksand Addition P3

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

You May Not Kiss The Bride Quicksand Addition P3

Postby Bill » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Then Bryan returns to his hotel room ware he actidently wakes into the room while Marsha was changing her clothes. “B: Sorry I should have nocked first”. “M: It’s okay, can you help me put some sunscreen on my back”. So, Bryan puts sunscreen on Marsha’s back & tells her about the place that Tonya told him about & even menchioned that they can swim naked which causes her to laugh & him after.

Once they arrived, they were blown away by the location’s beauty. That causes Bryan to go in the river located beside a beach setting & tries to get Marsha to join her. She refuses so he teases her by splashing water on her which causes her to go in & splash water on him. Then Bryan got really crazy & throughs his swim truncks at her, which he regrets right away. She than runs away with his swim Truncks & jocks that Bricks around.

As she walks away from Bryan, she gets ambushed by to masked thugs that are secretly working for Brick. They nock her out & take her to a hidden fishing loudge. Bryan gets out of the water covering his privet parts with some vegetation lying around trying to find Marsha, when he can’t find her any ware, he heads back to the hotel room thinking that she went back herself. But she wasn’t at the hotel room ever. Then Tonya comes by wanting to know If they had a good time, but when Bryan tells Tonya what happed, following with her saying that she didn't return It caused them bouth to worry.

Than Bryan gets a call on his cell by one of the kidnapers named Meyers, that told him that he & his partner Ross kidnaped Marsha & demanded that her father pay $1’000.00 for her safe return but Bryan knew If he tells Vadik about what happened he’ll kill him so Tonya told Bryan that he must rescue her himself which he thought was crazy but changed his mind when he sees Brick arriving at the resort knowing that he’ll want to know what’s going on. So, he decides to rescue Marsha. Tonya leaves to find transport why’ll Bryan tries to sneak out, but Brick finds him & demands to know ware Marsha is, Bryan was forced to tell Brick what happens which makes him made & tries to kill him, but he gets away & finds Tonya at the restourt entrance ware she stains next to Ernesto with his Jeep which makes Bryan consirned but gets in his jeep & they leave but Brick fastly approches them. So, Ernesto hands Bryan a gun he keeps in his compartment for emergencies.

He refuses at first but takes it & uses It to blow Bricks jeeps tires so they manages to lose him. Next thanks to Tonya Bryan learns ware Meyers & Ross have Marsha & the 3 head their to rescue her. Mean while Marsha was tied up in a room inside the fishing hut while Meyers & Ross were planning their next move. She manages to until her self from the chair she was placed in & uses what’s inside to get out. She gets Ross to let her out, thinking that she needs to use the bathroom but when he opens the door she knocks him out & runs out. Meyers wakes up Ross & the 2 go after her. When Bryan, Ernesto & Tonya arrive they look around & can’t find her any ware.

Than Brick shows up firing his gun at them, but Tonya & Ernesto know how to use a gun them selves & covers Bryan as he takes a spare jeep & goes looking for Marsha which he finds as soon as he enters another part of the jungle. “M: Bryan I’m so glad to see you”. “B: Me to are you okay”. Than Meyers & Ross come out firing at them. Bryan gets Marsha in the Jeep & drives away, but Meyers & Ross follow in their own Jeep. Why Bryan was driving Marsha was calling her father who was informed by Bick that Marsha was kidnapped but says that It was Bryan who is responsible, she tried to tell her father about what really happened when Meyers shout her phone out of her hand. Than he shout at Bryans jeeps engine causing them to crash. They managed to jump out & are know running into a more dance part of the jungle hopping to loos them.

As they were running they didn't notice that they were heading to a steep cliff & didn't notice until they started tumbling down. They landed in on a boggy surface on their backs which left them disoriented. As they were recovering from their fall, trying to stand up they started to sink. "B: WOW Marsha your really sinking to A new low". "M: Thanks for that". "B: No I mean your really sinking". "Actually were both sinking". When the 2 noticed their predicament they tried to stand up but the quickly sank to their wastes & know sinking passed their bellies. "M: Bryan were in Quicksand, God this stuff is so thick I can't get out". "B: Easy Marsha we can't move in this stuff or elss we'd just sink faster". "I thought being the daughter of killers you'd know stuff like this". "M: HA, just because my parents are criminals doesn't mean their hard core killers & even If they were I'm sure they wouldn't know about Quicksand like me". "B: Sorry Marsha I didn't mean to land a low blow like that, lets just try to get out".

As the to sank past their rib cage they look for a means to get out, even trying to get out on their backs which cause then to sink to their chests. "B: Sorry for getting you in this mess Marsha I really wanted to be your hero but looks like that wasn't in the cards". "M: I'm the one that should be apologizing, If It wasn't for my mest up family you would be at home running your business". "B: Look Marsha If this is It I wanted to tell you that during our fack wedding & honey moon I started to develop feelings for you I believe that I have fallen in love with you". "M: Really because I think I feel the same way". "But It appears that the death to us part is going to happen to us a lot faster than planned".

"B: Looks like It, so lets make the most of It". So as the to were sinking to their shoulders than to their necks they get really close & started kissing patiently. Then they noticed a group of natives approaching them from the left. The natives helped to back on solid ground. The to later learned that the natives have learned to speak English which made It easy for them to thank them. Next the natives touck them back to their villages ware the cleaned up & were given native clothing to ware. They were even invited to attend their tribble moon dance. They shared a romantic knight of dancing ware they knew that Marsha was living her dream honey moon vacation & they new that they are truly married & they ended the night by making pashinet sex in their chosen hut. The next morning they shared a nice breakfast with the tribes cheaf until they were attacked by Meyers & Ross.

The natives helped the 2 escape & killed Ross but Meyers was closing in on them. They stopped at a cliff leading to the ocean ware the bottom was covered with rocks above the water. As Meyers was about to shought he was shout in the back by Brick. After he admitted to hiring those criminals to capture Marsha for the money as a way of proving him self to Vladik. But that just made Marsha not love him more & said that to him in an agree voice which made him try to kill Bryan but Bryan managed to grab a rock to nock the gun out of Bricks hand & the to started fighting which caused them bouth to fly off the cliff. Marsha yelled Bryans named scared that he's dead but when she looked down she was glad to see that Bryan managed to get on a smaller ledge before falling to his death. Then Ernesto & Tonya came with the helicopter & tuck them back to the Villa then to the airport which got them back home. Then Marsha explained to her father & mother about what happened & decided to make Marsha's marriage to Bryan permanent which Bryan agreed & they lived a happy life together

Return to “Stories”