MHA: Mina Ashido Falls Behind

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:57 am

A MHA QS Story
By UltraWarriorX367
(F, Shoe loss, submerged)

The day was nearing its end, the sun was settling down on the horizon giving the world one last glimpse of sunshine before night took over. A few of Class 1-A’s students were walking around the forest surrounding the camp, they decided to start heading back as the sun’s glow began to fade. They didn’t want to get stranded out in the forest when nightfall hit.

There were 5 people that were making their way back to the campgrounds. The first was Momo who had a run in with a deadly patch of quicksand, her body was still fresh with mud but little bits and pieces of it fell off as she ran back to camp. The second was a group. The Baku Squad(with the exception of the explosive rage aholic pomeranian) had taken themselves a hike through the forest, they practically spent the whole day taking themselves a nature hike. As the sun began to dip downwards towards the horizon everyone started to make their way back, Denki’s group was a little ways away so it took them a little longer to get back.

Denki led the group through the dense forest area, he jumped atop a rock and placed a hand over his eyes like he was searching for something. From a glance he kinda looked awesome, but his awesomeness was knocked down a few pegs by him wearing a Pikachu hoodie. The others soon caught up to him and couldn’t help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked.

Kirishima and Sero were both wearing short sleeve t-shirts, Kiri’s was red with a skull and crossbones while Sero’s had two tape dispensers in the shape of a heart. Kiri has on some brown shorts while Sero wore some khaki pants. Both of them had on matching hi top sneakers. Denki himself wore a Pikachu hoodie black corduroy pants and yellow converse. Mina’s attire was, very..bright and colorful, to say the least. She wore a dark purple top with turquoise trim along with some tight sweatpants of the same color rolled up near her ankles showing a portion of her toned pink legs, on her feet were some Air Huarache sneakers in plum violet and beige with turquoise trim on the sides of the soles.

As the group continued to walk Mina looked around and noticed that the area looked unrecognizable, and the trail began to get smaller. “Hey guys? Do you know where we’re going?” She asked. Denki was the first to answer her. “Uh.. Back to camp, duh” he turned towards her and smiled reassuring that he knew the way. “I think she meant if we’re heading the right way Kaminari” Kirishima replied.

“Of course we're going the right way, I read the map before we left, I’ve got it all up here” Denki pointed to his head as they continued walking. “You sure dude? I’m pretty sure we walked past that same tree like three times now” Sero added. “All the trees are the same, I’m telling you guys this is the right way” Denki said confidently. “We’re lost aren’t we?” Kirishima said finally. “Yep” Denki squeaked as he curled up in a ball and fell to the ground. The others sighed in annoyance at his carelessness. Kirishima looked around and tried to determine where to go. “East, north, west, south. We came east, so camp must be.. west!” He said. The others followed as he led the way, but Mina was still looking around trying to find anything out of place, she continued looking when she looked down and noticed that one of her huaraches shoes was untied.

“Hey guys, wait. I have to tie my shoes” Mina said, but the guys didn’t hear her and continued walking. “Ugh, and of course they ditch me” Mina said. “I’ll catch up to them when I’m done, no problem.” She finished tying her shoe and looked up to find that her group was long gone. “How did I lose them already, I’m pretty sure they couldn’t have gotten that far” she said as she ran down the trail.

As the pink girl ran to find her group she soon came to a fork in the path, there were three pathways, all of them leading to different parts of the forest. Mina looked for any footprints, but couldn’t find any. She then closed her eyes and tried listening for their voices. The only thing she got was silence, other than the sounds of nature that is. “Of course they stopped talking, they’re always talking, but the moment I need them to be they’re not” sighed Mina angrily. “Sigh. I guess I could try and find my own way back, it can’t be that hard.” She looked up at the sky and saw it slowly transition to night with the sun inches away from doing under the horizon.

In a surge of confidence and bravery Mina went down the left path and ventured deeper into the dark forest. “Maybe this is the fastest way back! Can’t wait to see the look on the guys faces when I make it back before them!” Mina told herself as she walked down the path. The pink haired girl ran down the trail at a steady pace, being vigilant of her surroundings and keeping her eyes and ears peeled if she stumbled upon her group.

However things started to turn south real fast, as Mina walked she noticed that the trees went from health and green to dead and sickly. She also noticed that most of the foliage was slowly wilting away and most of the grass was in a sickly pale yellow. But most importantly a strong smell filled the air, Mina pinched her nose to block out the smell and groaned in disgust. “Ugh! What is that smell!? This whole place reeks of spoiled milk, moly cheese, and smelly gym socks!” Her walking slowed as she was too focused on the stink in the air. “Where am I?!”

The girl cleared her head and pressed onward, but still had her nose covered with both her hands. She was still looking around for her group and at her surroundings, but she failed to take notice of the terrain underfoot. The ground immediately became very wet and squishy, almost like a giant sponge, but she was too preoccupied with the wretched smell to take notice. The ground also became increasingly muddy. Mina kept on walking until she heard a squelching sound coming from the ground and looked down, her purple huarache was claimed by the mud below and started to form around them as they partially sank. “Woah, where did this mud come from?”

The girl looked around her and saw that she was standing in a large mud pit with little strands of grass and dead leaves on the surface, making it blend in with the rest of its surroundings. “Did I stumble into a mud pit?!... no, this is fine. I mean, it’s just a little mud” Mina thought to herself. She grabbed her right leg and began pulling to get her foot out, the mud held on tightly to her foot along with her shoe as she strained to get it free. She pulled harder on her leg which caused her pink foot to pop out of her huarache. She wasn’t wearing any socks so that left her barefoot with her nails in a lovely turquoise tipped with purple, her toes wiggled in the warm summer air. She struck her arms out to keep her balance, she went to place her foot back in her sneaker but it quickly sank and vanished into the bog. “There goes my shoe. Sigh, I just bought these last week.”

As she balanced awkwardly on one foot Mina was unsure of what to do next, so she ended up placing her bare foot down into the cool gritty mud, which accepted it to her lower ankle. She then tried lifting her other foot out, but it too came out of her sneaker, which also sank into the mud. She placed her other foot ahead of her other one, which also sank partially to her ankle.

“W-wow. This mud actually feels kinda good on my feet, especially after a long walk” Mina said as she wiggled her toes in the wet ooze. She even stomped her feet in the mud for a little bit, mud splattered everywhere and bits of it stained her clothes but she didn’t care. She was acting like a real child but who could blame her, after walking for hours and hours this was what her feet desperately needed. She smiled as her feet squished and squashed in the wet saturated earth, giggling to herself all the while.

Once she was done she took a breather before deciding to find the boys. Mina walked forward through the mud, her feet made light squishy sounds as they slapped against the mud. She giggled at the noise as she continued along, losing her shoes seemed to make the trek easier for her. She took another step with her right foot and it sank downwards bringing her to the upper leg a little past her ankle. “Oh now we’re getting a little deep!” Mina chirped happily, she leaned forward with her left foot lightly pressed on the surface. She pulled at her right foot but it was a little caught in the mud, Mina eyed the mud with a playful smile as she pulled harder on her leg. The mud rippled and quaked as she played tug of war with the earth, until her foot came loose. Her foot and part of her leg was soiled in thick gray mud, she shook the goop off her foot and placed it ahead of her front and kept on truckin.

Mina continued to walk across the vast pit of mud all the while smiling and foggy to herself as her feet made more squishy sounds, her footprints were still fresh on the surface. She continued further, stomping her bare feet in mud like a kid in the rain. As the pink haired girl got halfway the mud began to get more stickier and clingy, she experienced this first and when her left foot broke through the surface and pulled her down to the upper calf and near her knee.

“Found another deep spot!” Mina cried out, with a playful look on her face she grabbed her left leg with both hands and tugged at it. In response, tent-like globs of clinging clay rose up with each attempt to free herself as slurping and sucking noises filled her ears. After a few more tugs and jerks her leg came free, this time soiled in more frosting-like mud. Mina felt the warm mud ooze in between her toes.“Wow, this stuff is really gooey.” By now both of her pant legs were stained dark gray along with a couple of spots on her pink hands. She wiped the mud off her leg and looked up, the sun was nearly gone and night started to fall. “Okay time to pick up the pace, don’t wanna be alone out here when it gets dark” Mina said as she continued on.

As she neared the midpoint, it was there that problems started to arise. The mud had gotten so ridiculously sticky and not to mention deep, every step Mina took she could feel herself shrink downward by 2 inches. She took another step and both her legs were pulled in ankle deep, she went to raise her right leg but found it to be quite difficult unlike the previous times, the mud seemed to have thickened and tightened its hold around her leg. She pulled at her left leg and got the same thing. Tightening her hold and pulling harder it came loose with a sharp wet shlorp causing her to move forward, she stretched her hands out to break her fall but was quickly surprised as her hands gently broke through the surface and lightly sank into the warm goop.

Mina looked over her shoulder and saw that her left foot and leg were still caught in the trap. “Okay, it seems like Mother Nature’s not playing around anymore, so am I” Smiled Mina as she lightly placed her clay caked right foot atop the bog’s surface and tried to wretch it free. The bog mud has proved to be rather troublesome, by this point the mud became so sticky and thick that anything caught in it would never be able to get out.

But that didn’t stop the Alien Queen one bit, she fought and wrestled with her captor all the while smiling as if she was doing a workout. The mud quaked, rippled, and shook as the girl moved about in the mass trying to free herself. The mud grumbled and let out a plethora of farts in response to her movements. But that didn’t bother her one bit, she was confident in her abilities to rid herself of this mud.

After a few minutes of struggling her left leg came out, completely layered in gray clay. “Huff...Okay, let’s try not to let that happen again” Mina said as she took a breather, the mud began to pool in between her fingers as her body weight applied pressure. She looked around and saw that the entire area had gotten dark, she looked up and saw that night began to take root and only a little patch of blue sky remained as the sun was inches away from disappearing below the horizon. “Gotta hurry! I don’t wanna get lost out here!”

Wiping the mud off her fingers Mina got herself up and resumed walking across the vast marsh, determined more than ever to get back before the others got worried. A faint sound of a cricket chirping spooked her, Mina began to walk faster. But while she was spooked out she didn’t look where she was going and her legs plunged knee deep into mud with “PLOOP.” The sudden fall caused her to let out a small girly shriek. “I hope no one was around to hear that, heh..heh” Mina said nervously as she looked around to make sure no one saw her. “The guys probably made it back already, well. I can’t keep them waiting.”

Mina went to move forward but found that her legs wouldn’t move, she looked down and saw that they were mired up halfway past the knee in the mud. “What the? More!?” Mina slightly budged her left leg, it moved slightly but not much, the mud gave a small squelch, almost like it knew that someone walked into its clutches. She alternated to her right leg and tried lifting it, I went up by an inch before it was quickly yanked back down. “Okay, the mud’s starting to get a little deeper, no big deal. I’ll be able to get out. I was able to get out the other three times, this will be no different” Mina said confidently. With that she grabbed the upper part of her left thigh and pulled as hard as she could but she couldn’t lift out her leg. She tried her right leg and got the same thing. “Okay, it wasn’t that.. UNGH!.. sticky before.. UNGH!.. no problem! I’ll just power through… HHNGH! Like before!” Mina grunted as she pulled and rocked her legs in the silty goo.

The girl rocked back and forth within the confines of her muddy prison straining her leg muscles to pry them free of the goop’s incredibly strong suction. Everytime she lifted one of her legs, her opposite leg would sink deeper into the mud. “Come on!...UNGH!.. I want out!...MMMPHHH! Please let me go!” Mina grunted as she strained and writhed about in the sticky mud of the mire. Beads of sweat ran down her face and along her body as she fought with the glue-like mud, grabbing either of her thighs proved to do very little in her efforts to escape, partially due to the mud’s suction and tightness clinging to her limbs and pulling them back in. The mud stretched everytime she raised one of her legs, it felt like a thousand little tendrils had wrapped themselves around her legs and refused to let go.

Mina herself was quite puzzled as to how she couldn’t get free from the mud, she was able to get out fine the first three times so this should’ve been a piece of cake for her. Mina was probably the most fit out of all of the girls in her class, hell even Mineta commented that she had a “super athletic body.” She knew that her athletic build would make any of the boys drool over her(mainly Mineta) but never boasted about her physique. Given her current situation she began to question herself as to why she was having a hard time getting free, her healthy thighs inched deeper and deeper every time she squirmed and she couldn’t move them within the thick glutinous goop.

Now sunk to the middle of her thighs in the sludge she closed her eyes, clenched her fists, and tried lifting her light leg straight up out of the mud. But the mire stretched like tar holding onto her tightly, as she was doing that her left leg was plunged deeper into the gurgling morass. Slightly annoyed and frustrated at this point, Mina grits her teeth and begins violently twisting at her hips and athletic torso, thrashing her thighs against the mud’s thickness and iron suction. In spite of her impressive efforts, she couldn’t move her thighs. The mud tightened around her thighs and calves, forming an incredible inescapable sticky hold around them, rendering the Alien Queen stuck. Without some serious help the pink girl was going nowhere but down.

As the mire began to form around her hips and was rising up towards her crotch, Mina’s happy confident persad was immediately shattered, her heart raced and her breathing quickened. “I-I can’t believe this! I’m stuck!.. And I’m still sinking! What is this stuff?!” As her crotch lightly pressed onto the mud’s surface she blushed but immediately regained her composure, looking over her shoulder she saw her butt begin to settle in the thick gray clay, she shifts her body weight forward and places her hands out in front and tries to push herself out.

She wiggled and squirm in the sludge all the while shaking her butt and hips from left to right, in hopes of loosening up the mud’s suction around her lower body. Mud splattered and stained more and more of her clothes but she didn’t care, she wanted out and she had more to worry about than some mud on her clothes. The gray surface ruptured and quaked as she jerked back and forth within its grasp, letting out a bunch of squished and burps in retaliation for its prey trying to free herself. Mina looked over her shoulder and saw that the mud had formed itself around the curves of her sweatpant-clad butt cheeks, another look of annoyance fills her face and a groan of frustration escapes her mouth.

Now sunk halfway to her hips in the warm slurry she glares down at it in anger, she dug her hands into the mud and grabbed a handful of it and threw it to the side of her, she repeated this process all the while pumping her legs in the thick gray earth. Her legs bobbed up and down within the goop and everytime they did the opposing leg would be plunged further deeper into its clutches. But the mud was refilling the holes faster than she could dig them. When that didn’t work she placed her hands down behind her and pushed down on the surface as she began to twist her crotch, hips, and butt out of the sticky mud. Her crotch gouges the mire as it was pushed deeper in, but Mina wasn’t worried. She was determined to get herself out of this muddy trap, even if it kills her.

Her hips slipped into the marshy trap in the midst of her struggles, her bellybutton is a few inches above the mud’s surface. She wiped the mud off her hands and wrist The thick doughy earth forms around the waistline of her sweatpants sealing her in within its sticky grasp, she raised her arms out of the mud not wanting them to get stuck, she tried lifting her thighs one last time in hopes of freeing them. The tops of her mud coated thighs poked through the goop but were immediately pulled back into its grasp.

The mud slowly began to make its way towards her midriff, and she was running out of ideas. “This stupid mud won’t let me go! And I’m still sinking. What is this supposed to be, quicksand?” Mina stood for a moment, watching as the mud pulled her waistline into its grasp and continued to suck her downwards. When the mud hit her bellybutton, it finally dawned on her. “On my god it is quicksand! I have to get out of here!” She said before struggling once more.

Now that she knew of the danger she was in, she went into panic mode, she twisted and writhed her entire body left and right and back and forth, trying every method to break herself from the relentless suction. She went to press her hands atop the sand surface to try and push herself out again, but when she did her hands sank right in. She quickly extracted them before the suction formed around them. Her struggles sped up her descent as her midriff vanished beneath the surface and reached her stomach, her mud stained dark purple top began to settle in the gray quickmud.

She began to claw at the mud trying to find any solid ground and continued wiggling as well. Her claw marks left small trenches in the mud which were quickly refilled, and every movement caused her to descend deeper, the mud climbed her rib cage and was close to her breasts. “Oh no! I’m still sinking, and I can’t move. Help! Help! Anyone! I’m sinking in quicksand! Please help me!” Mina yelled, she hoped that someone in the area would hear her cries and rescue her, she needed help fast and she was running out of options.

“Ugh! How much further till camp!” Sero groaned, his legs were starting to get tired. Kaminari has his head leaned back facing the sky, while Kirishima was looking around the area trying to make it out. The entire forest went pitch black when the sun went down rendering there vision but Kaminari was using his electric powers to light the way. “I think we took a wrong turn somewhere, I don’t remember there being fewer trees here” Kirishima said. “Or the smell of dirty gym socks” Kaminari added as he covered his nose with his free hand. They continued walking until Sero picked up a faint voice in the distance, it sounded like someone calling out for help. “Wait do you guys hear that?” The others stopped and placed their hands close to their ears, they too could hear the voice. They immediately recognized who it belonged to. “That sounds like Mina!” Sero said. Kirishima listened for where the voice was coming from and was able to pinpoint its origin. “There,” he pointed.

Mina was still struggling within the clutches of the silty quicksand and she wasn’t making a lot of progress. Her breasts were half sunk and everytime she moved she could feel herself inch deeper, she had her arms above her head to keep them from sinking into the mire. Her breasts were soon engulfed by the mud and brought her down to her collarbone, she was starting to have problems breathing with the weight of the mud pressing against her chest. As well, her face blushed again due to how the sucking clay was toying with her. “Please help me! Help! I-I’m sinking please! Somebody! Anybody! Help me!” She cried, tears began to fill her eyes and streams of it ran down her face. As the mud reached her armpits the panic began to overtake her again, she wanted to struggle but knew that it would only drive her deeper, her mind raced for other options at escape but nothing came to her.

As she began to sulk in tears she heard a voice, no, three of them and they sounded very familiar. “Guys? Guys! Over here!” She called. The guys soon came and stopped at the edge of the pit, Mina was up to her shoulders in the dreaded quicksand. “I’m sinking and I can’t get out,” she said. “Don’t worry we’ll find something for you to grab onto” Sero said as the other two went to search while he stayed with her. “Don’t panic Mina! Everything’s gonna be okay” Sero said. “That’s easy for you to say!” Mina shouted back, the panic in her voice could be heard.

“I found one!” Kirishima called, as him and Denki came back into view carrying a semi large branch. They suspended to branch over the bottomless muck close to her. “Grab onto this!” Mina did as she was told, she slowly turned herself around to face the boys and grabbed the branch with her right hand. “I got it! Now pull me out!”

“Guys, give me a hand!” Kirishima called to the other, who complied and grabbed the branch and began to pull slowly. Mina could feel her body slowly come loose from the quicksand’s grip, she continued to hold on tightly as her breasts exited the clumping mud. But all of that changed when the branch broke sending her plummeting downwards to her chin, the boys tumbled backwards and fell to the ground. “”Uh guys! We have a problem! Mina squeaked as her chin vanished into the mud and was pulled in deeper, her descent quickened. Kirishima shuffled to get himself off the ground and ran towards the edge of the pit he laid on his stomach and stretched his arm out to her, Denki and Sero grabbed his legs to keep him from getting pulled in. Mina’s left arm rested atop the mud’s surface and she was up to her mouth. “Mmmhmmmpph! Ah! Hurry!” She raises out her right hand, Kirishima strained to reach hers.

The mud quickly covered her mouth and nose, Mina tilted her head back to try and slow her descent. She could hear the quicksand bubble and gurgle around her ears like an annoying fly, her eyes darted from left and right filled with panic and fear. “Mina stay with us!” Sero called. She reached out to grab Kirishima’s hand but as she reached she could see him getting taller and taller, the mud pulled her fully within its grasp, the gray dough covered her eyes and nose, leaving only a small tuft of her pink hair to poke through the surface.

Her right hand waved about trying to find something to grab onto, Kirishima acted quickly and grabbed it. He got up and began to pull but the quicksand wasn’t willing to give up its victim so easily, Sero and Kaminari grabbed Kiri tightly and began to pull as well. A mud blob erupted from the surface and Mina’s head came out, the guys continued to work on pulling her free. She soon felt herself rise up out of the mud and was delighted to see her breasts, chest, and arms come loose from the sand’s grip. Soon she was pulled onto solid ground, soiled head to toe in a light coating of gray mud.

Mina wiped the mud off her eyes and coughed a couple of times to get the waterlogged mud out of her throat. “Thanks for the save guys, I thought I was a goner.” “No problem! We’re just lucky to be in the area, if we weren’t then we wouldn’t have found you” Sero replied as he arched back and stretched. Kirishima had his hands on his knees and took a breather, while Kaminari was flat on the floor completely out of breath. “Next time I’ll think twice about crossing a muddy clearing” Mina chuckled which caused the others to laugh. “We should probably get back to camp, it’s already dark out,” Sero said. “Right. Don’t wanna give Ida a reason to throw the book at us” Kaminari said. The others nodded in agreement as they began to make their way back to camp.

The End.

Return to “Stories”