Near-Death Experience (moved from General Discussion)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
JohntaviousWilliams

Near-Death Experience (moved from General Discussion)

Postby JohntaviousWilliams » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:41 am

So I don't know where to start. So since it was A Friday, and I recently came over to my friend's house. So we both running that night and there was a construction pit, And it was a shortcut to his house. As we both ran, I fell in a pit of clay.

I felt myself sinking into the mud. And I was struggling as hard as I could. I couldn't feel the bottom as the creamy clay was engulfing my hips. As my friend ran down the hill, I stopped him in his tracks to tell him not to come any closer. Anyways, as I sunk, I tried I removed my shirt so it didn't get dirty, and yet that, I tossed it to the side towards him. He went back up to the hill to get a piece of tree branch.

I struggled as hard as I could and before I knew it, I sank to my chest. I pushed the mud against myself and still struggled to get out. The mud was just crawling up to me. As I stilled struggled, it was getting harder and harder for me to breathe.

I then sank to my neck after I broke a layer of mud that was benethe me. I began teared up a little bit and looked up at the night sky. Was this going to be my death? I thought to myself. I did one reach towards the end of the pit. As I closed my eyes, I felt clay enter my mouth and my ears cutting off the outside world. Then I yelled my final “help” and submerged under the clay. Which felt like my minutes was only 10 seconds, I was pulled out from the much by my friend which was by a rope.

Don't ask, I don't know how the hell he got a damn rope, but he did. So as he pulled me out, I caught my breathe and looked at the bottomless mud pit. We both breathed heavily as of what we just escaped. We both went to the side of a pit and saw a water pond for both of us to washed out the clay and mud that we recently sank in. After that, we jogged the rest of the way home.

indiana89

Re: Near-Death Experience (moved from General Discussion)

Postby indiana89 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Soooo... where's this clay pit located? Asking for a friend

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:10 am

Well, I'm glad you survived!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:39 pm

indiana89 wrote:Soooo... where's this clay pit located? Asking for a friend

In your dreams :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

indiana89

Postby indiana89 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:41 am

bogbud wrote:

In your dreams :lol:

Seriously. If only.

JohntaviousWilliams

Postby JohntaviousWilliams » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 am

I would want to tell you, but I don’t need you to get sucked under and not get back up.

But I’ll make an a exception I found two of them before

This is the one I almost died in

Dropped pin
https://goo.gl/maps/UHUkvdYxwAimpepa6

It’s an outdated sat. Map but where the water is is where the clay is at. I might return to have a little fun when it gets into March-April weather

indiana89

Postby indiana89 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:23 pm

JohntaviousWilliams wrote:

I would want to tell you, but I don’t need you to get sucked under and not get back up.

But I’ll make an a exception I found two of them before

This is the one I almost died in

Dropped pin
https://goo.gl/maps/UHUkvdYxwAimpepa6

It’s an outdated sat. Map but where the water is is where the clay is at. I might return to have a little fun when it gets into March-April weather

Very nice! I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the area. 8-)

Return to “Stories”