Resort Shortcut Goes Wrong (F, Grim, Mult vics)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
mike_gt6

Resort Shortcut Goes Wrong (F, Grim, Mult vics)

Postby mike_gt6 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:26 am

Jayne and Jenn were hopelessly lost. They thought they had found a shortcut at the all inclusive resort to the beach where the party was going to be from their villa, but it wasn't working out. After a few minutes they came upon a stream.

"Jeez, Jayne, this is a nightmare. This path is narrow, we can barely walk in these stupid tight dresses, and we are late already."

"No doubt, but at least this sand is soft on our feet since we have to walk barefoot. Walk is a bit of a misnomer, though. What the hell were we thinking, pouring ourselves into these fricking dresses? May as well be bondage tubes they are so tight." They were quite a sight, Jenn 5ft 8in tall, with blonde hair, and a roughly 36-26-42 set of measurements. Jayne was 5ft 9in tall, with a 36d-27-44 figure. Their poor dresses were struggling to keep their ample curves contained as they shuffled, waddled, wiggled and jiggled along.

"We should follow this stream to the beach, then we can find the party." So they began shuffling along the stream. After a few minutes they came to an area where the stream just seemed to disappear into the sandy ground. "Well I have never seen this before. Let's keep going." said Jenn as she began to saunter along again.

"Jeezus, if Jenn's ass looks that big, I can only imagine how huge mine looks in this dress." thought Jayne. At that very second Jenn looked down and noticed the ground was wobbling and rippling as she took her tiny steps. "Jenn, the ground ripples like your butt does when you walk, hahahahahaha!"

"Very funny Jay-" SPLORP! Jenn suddenly sank into the ground midway between her ankles and calves. "Shit what the hell????!!!???? Ugh, stupid dress, I can't pull a foot out! Jayne help!" Jayne stared as Jenn, now immobilized, began to slowly sink into the ground. then it hit her.

"Jenn, be still! You must be in quicksand! Let me see if I can find something to get you out. Don't worry!" Jayne looked around for a stick, vine, anything to reach out to Jenn. What she didn't see was a vine from a plant just a few feet from her reaching out her way. In a flash it had not only extended to her, but wrapped around Jayne's shapely, succulent, soft, sexy curves tightly, immobilizing her, and the end of the vine effectively gagged her as it covered her mouth. "HHMMMMPPPPPHHHTTTT!!!!!!" Jayne's boobs, butt, hips and thighs bulged out from between the tight coils.

"What was that Jayne?" asked Jenn, now up to her knees and still sinking. "What is all that thrashing noise you're making back there?" But Jayne was in much worse trouble than Jenn. To her horror, the plant easily picked her up, opening up the top of it's pod, placing Jayne's feet neatly in it. As it pushed her in as well as sucked her in, the coils of the vine released her slowly. Jenn could still feel no bottom, and noticed she was sinking quicker now. She tried to stay still, but she struggled a bit here and there. The realization she was hopefully trapped sank in. "Oh no no no, I don't want to disappear here in quicksand, no one will ever know what happened to me."

Jayne, meanwhile had hoped her big ass and hips would choke the plant. "You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding." she thought as the plant easily stretched around her curvaceous form. She looked over at Jenn, who was now sunk to her mid thighs, her bulging butt only inches from kissing the surface. Bubbles were bursting all around Jenn as she sank ever deeper.

"Jayne, what is taking so long? Things are getting pretty dire here!" JAyne was now swallowed up to her eyes, and was being powerfully squeezed at the base of the plantto fit into the digestion sack below ground. Still struggling as much as she could, it wasn't helping her cause. Jenn, meanwhile, decided to try and turn around to see what was taking Jayne so long. She began to almost dance the twist to turn, which effectively made her into a dril. She went from mid thigh to her ass on the surface to mid ass to waist ddep by the time she turned around, and her rate of descent had sped dramatically. What she saw shocked her. "Oh my god!!!! Jayne!!!!!!! NO!" Jayne had tears flowing from her eyes, as she was pulled into the plant. Soon her eyes were gone, then her forehead, and finally her hair was slurped in like spaghetti. Her voluptuous form could be seen writhing all the way dow until the plant was again only a few inches tall, and ended it's feat with a stisfied belch.

Jenn had slowed her sinking when she reached her stomach. She put her hands down to see if she could push herslef up some. With a gurgle the hungry quicksand gleefully took them in, never to relinquish the grip it had. "HELP ME, I"M IN QUICKSAND!!!" she repeatedly screamed. Soon her soft, ample breasts were resting on the surface of the mire. They floated some, as quicksand oozed up from her cleavage. Slowly, inexorably, the began their descent, being tightly caressed by the ravenous quicksand. Moments later, Jenn was neck deep.

A large bubble burst, and instantly she was chin deep. One last time she screamed for help, then her mouth disappeared, followed by her nose. Jenn's huge, wide, terrified eyes were next to disappear, and in only seconds her blonde hair slid under the surface. About 45 seconds later a burst of bubbles broke the surface, her last breath having been held as long as possible, forcefully exhaled.

"I think the screams were from over here!" a woman's voice said. Moments later, three curvaceous cuties wiggled up to the edge of the bog and kept walking, right into the quicksand. "SHIT!!!!" It was a good day to be thid bog....as Mary, Lisa nd Kathy struggled vainly all the way to their dooms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Stories”