After the Party

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Viridian

After the Party

Postby Viridian » Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm

The party was going well outside. As expected, nearly everyone from the class attended the graduation ball, even the quiet ones who would otherwise have slipped into obscurity if it weren’t for the coercion of their peers. Selena made a mental note to thank everyone for their support throughout their tough years of school. This was the time to tie up loose ends and make amends, ready for whatever the future had in mind. In the meantime, there was business to finish. She eyed her mark heading into the toilets. She nodded to Kelly. Both girls entered the toilet. Selena snapped her fingers and another girl stood guard at the door once they entered.

“My-Linh,” Selena called out.

The girl turned around. Her make-up caked face turned even whiter when she saw the tall, beautiful girls approach. Selena was an athlete and a natural leader, with the intelligence and the charisma to make others do as she wished. To make things easier, she had the photogenic face of the class president – the image that everyone wanted to see on the front page of the newspapers and magazines. Tonight she made sure they could see as much as they wanted – a little black dress that was very low cut and without a bra, she was sure that everyone from the football team to the chess club would remember her forever.

It would’ve been the perfect way to go, except she was missing something. No matter how many certificates, medals and trophies and brought home, the one her parents wanted the most was that of the Dux. Both her parents had gotten the highest level of achievement in their school years; they expected no less. To lose out by the narrowest of margins to this foreign student was unforgivable. Something inside her snapped when she saw that pale round face, black hair and thick-rimmed glasses. Without warning, Selena stepped forward and shoved My-Linh back. My-Linh stumbled and twisted her ankle, falling awkwardly against the wall.

“Hold her,” Selena hissed to Kelly.

“Please don’t hurt me!” My-Linh spluttered as Kelly held her arms back.

Selena had no intention of hurting her. That was too easy. Instead, she opened her hand bag and pulled out a small pair of scissors. My-Linh cringed and tried to wriggle free, but Kelly was a strong one. She kept her knee against My-Linh’s back, upping the pain factor each time she tried to move. Helpless, she could only watch as Selena exacted her revenge and showed her how much pride she had lost.

The first thing Selena did was remove her glasses. With a nonchalant flick, they flew into one of the stalls and splashed into the toilet bowl. Selena spun the scissors around her fingers before pointing them at My-Linh’s face. She grabbed a tuft of her smooth, black hair. My-Linh screamed and spat, but nothing was going to stop Selena. Piles of hair surrounded the Dux, even as tears ran down her face and smeared her makeup. Selena wasn’t finished there. She aimed the scissors downwards, snipping straight down her chest. The expensive satin dress was reduced to rags; each snip sounding like a razor blade inches away from slicing through her skin. All this time, Selena had a grin on her face. She tossed the scissors aside, clanking on the floor.

“Whore,” she muttered.

Selena towered over the Vietnamese girl. Selena lifted the hem of her skirt. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, partially because of a collective dare. Now she wanted to exploit that. She grabbed My-Linh’s head and forced it against her shaven pussy. My-Linh’s screams were muffled between Selena’s leg, and the squirms gave Selena instant pleasure. She held her victim’s head closely, rubbing it against her womanhood, feeling the shivers of lust from the girl’s tongue and lips against her own. She was enjoying it too much, perhaps, as her own screams echoed in the tiled room until she reached her peak, releasing over My-Linh’s face. Spent, she stumbled back and leaned against the door, catching her breath. She nodded to Kelly and they left the toilet. My-Linh was left where she was.

While she wasn’t expecting a hero’s applause, what Selena saw outside was completely beyond what she had anticipated. The girls that had been keeping watch on the toilets were in a fierce verbal argument with a group of students. Some teachers were approaching the group. Selena looked at Kelly. Something wasn’t right. The music suddenly cut out. Tempers flared. Some of the boys on opposing sides began to shove.

“We should get out of here,” Kelly whispered.

There was no telling how things were going to turn out. Before it turned into a melee, Selena decided it was prudent to make an inconspicuous exit. The two girls were just about to reach the front entrance when they heard a shout from behind.

“Shit,” Kelly hissed. “Come on, we gotta move. Get in the car.”

Kelly had driven them both to the ball and was keen on leaving with it intact. Selena jumped into the passenger seat as Kelly turned the key. The engine choked and sputtered by failed to start. The crowd was beginning to spill out of the hall. The car started and Kelly backed out, ramming a signpost before steering the car onto the road. The teachers were trying to control the situation, but already some of the students were clambering into their own vehicle.

“Step on it!” Selena cried. She was looking ominously at the headlights in the mirror.

“You’re crazy,” Kelly snapped. “We can’t outrun those ricers.”

A few of the older students and guests owned imported sports cars that were juiced up. The roar of their engines reverberated throughout the night. Kelly turned sharply off the road, nearly sending the vehicle careening into the trees.

“What the fuck?” shouted Selena.

“We gotta lose them in the woods,” said Kelly. “This wreck is too slow.”

Unfortunately, Kelly’s plan was marred by the alcohol she had consumed. Her reflexes and judgement impaired, she had failed to recognise that she had not detoured onto a dirt road. She had instead driven into a ditch. Out of control, the girls could do nothing but scream as the car flipped and smashed into a bunch of trees. The impact was strong, but luckily the frame of the old car kept intact. Breathless, the girls took some time to comprehend what they had just survived, with only a few bruises and scratches to show for it.

“What now?” Selena asked.

Kelly was clearly shaken by the crash. She wanted to get out and find some help. Selena balked at the idea.

“Are you mad?” she cried. “I just orgasmed on that girl’s face and destroyed her dignity. You think they’re going to help us?”

“Selena, you don’t understand,” Kelly sobbed. “I only helped you because we’re friends. You’re not invincible, Selena. You’re not the top dog. You earned our respect, but you fucking threw it away with your life. I’m not getting caught up in any more of your games. I thought you were a good person.”

“Kelly, get a hold of yourself! It’s got nothing to do with us! Those guys have knives and swords in their cars. They’re going to kill us and say that we died in the crash. They’re crazy, Kelly. They’re fucking nuts.”

“You’re fucking crazy,” Kelly retorted. She tried to move, but collapsed back into her seat. “Fuck! That hurts!”

Selena looked down to see that Kelly’s leg was bent at an awkward angle. Her stomach turned.

“Kelly, you stay here. I’m going to get some help.”

“You’re not leaving me here, are you?” Kelly looked at her friend with wide eyes, her face clearly showing the pain that was now catching up with her.

“I’ll come back for you, I promise. I can’t move you, so I need to get someone to help.”

“What about the guys coming after you?”

“Fuck it,” Selena snapped. “You’re more important than that. We need to get you some help. Just stay here, okay?”

“I’m not going anywhere.” Kelly closed her eyes and prepared herself for the long, painful wait.

For all her good intentions, Selena soon found that her academic and athletic ability wasn’t helping her. She didn’t know the area and the night made it difficult to get her bearings. Her adrenaline rush was gone and she was starting to feel the cold, especially as she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her flimsy dress. One of her shoulder straps had snapped sometime during her trek, or perhaps after the crash, so her breast was exposed and bounced freely. The dense vegetation gave her no indication if she was going the right way. The ground was soft and her heels sank easily into the soil, making it difficult to continue her trek. Branches and other foliage scratched at her bare skin and tore more pieces from her dress. She was weary, shaken, and drunk. Her legs gave out beneath her and she sank to the ground.

It took her a moment to realise that she hadn’t stopped sinking. She was up to her knees in the damp soil. The ground looked like as if it was moving; glistening in the traces of moonlight that filtered through the trees. Selena watched with confused fascination as her bare legs disappeared into the dark muck. What was going on? She tried moving her legs, but they were held firmly together, causing her to slip even further in. The cold, muddy ground felt unsettling to her. Nothing seemed to be getting her free and struggling only made her sink faster. She was able to recall a science class a long time ago, when the principles of liquefaction were explained to her. She couldn’t make much sense of it, but the result was something she remembered because it spooked her out: quicksand.

Selena inhaled suddenly. Maybe she had seen too many movies, but quicksand was probably the only thing she was deathly afraid of. Thigh-deep in the quicksand, Selena was overwhelmed with fear. Fighting desperately to resist the urge to struggle, she kept as still as possible. The quicksand was patient; gurgling every few moments as it pulled her body in inch by inch, creeping up her smooth legs.

Not getting anywhere fast, Selena looked around for a way to escape. The closest thing to her was an overhanging branch. She was barely able to get hold of it. It was thin and flimsy. Unsurprisingly, the branch snapped after some pulling, sending her backwards deeper into the quicksand. She was momentarily overwhelmed by the muddy soil gushing around her buttocks, forcing itself between her legs.

Her body jolted. She let out an involuntary moan. Selena had gotten herself off when she had her victim at her mercy. Now she was at the quicksand’s mercy. Moving and mindless, the quicksand was indiscriminate in what it chose to violate. The gritty mud rubbed against her moist, bare pussy. She twisted her hips and the mud moved like a giant tongue licking her privates. Again she moaned. Her hips twisted and turned against her will, maximising her pleasure as she sank deeper and deeper. Even up to her waist, she couldn’t stop. The pulsating sensations were driving her to climax. She settled to her lower ribs, breathing heavily. Already the quicksand was feeling her up, giving her no repose from her stimulation.

“Oh God,” she muttered, feeling the tension between her legs and the irresistible urge to squirm. Her small movements were disturbing the quicksand, accelerating her descent. Her large, heaving breasts were just above the surface. “Help!” she screamed. Her shouts echoed, but no reply came.

Selena reached for the zip on her dress and pulled it over her head, shuddering as the cool mud pressed against her naked body. There was a bunch of shrubs just in front of her. If she snag onto one of them, she might be able to pull herself free. A few tosses landed short; each attempt forcing her deeper. Her breasts were engulfed by the hungry quicksand. She moaned sharply now as her sensitive nipples were overwhelmed. Assailed from both her sensitive regions, Selena was now in a dire situation. It was uncontrollable. Every inch of her submerged body was being caressed and massaged.

Knowing she had very little time left, Selena lunged forward and tossed her makeshift rope one more time. This time she snagged something. She wasted no time in pulling on her dress, slowing forcing her way through the thick mud towards the solid ground. Her breasts soon re-emerged, caked in dripping mud; her nipples clearly erect despite her predicament. Beneath the surface, the intensity between her legs was incredible, multiplied by her steady movement through the quicksand. Then the worst happened: the remaining strap of her dress gave way, sending her backwards again. She immediately sank to where she was before. The quicksand rippled around her, sucking her in even faster. Her breathing quickened, both from her panic and her sexual stimulation. Her second orgasm hit. The quicksand was merciless, attacking her again. Up to her chin, she was over the edge. Her hands worked themselves over her breasts, pinching her own nipples and she tilted her head back.

“No,” she whimpered. “No! Help! Please! Anyone!”

The last moments felt the longest. She didn’t know how long she was trapped in the pit, nor did could she recall how many times she climaxed as she masturbated beneath the surface. She stopped her cries for help and was reduced to infrequent gasps and moans. Her last gasp was cut short by the quicksand closing over face. She orgasmed for the last time.

When Selena opened her eyes again, she was in a bright room. A breathing mask had been placed over her face. Her nostrils were filled with the smell of sterile plastics and fabric. She couldn’t tell what time it was, but it was easy to guess that she was in the hospital. She heard someone calling to her. Kelly was in a bed to her left.

“Oh my god,” said Kelly. “I was so scared. I thought you were dead.”

Selena thought so too. She was too weak to say anything; her throat was burning. Kelly understood what she wanted to ask.

“They found me,” she said. “All the guys chasing us. They followed the wreckage and helped me out and called an ambulance. They waited for you to return. I didn’t want to tell them where you had gone, but they forced it out before I was taken away. They followed you and found you in the quicksand. They watched you for a long time.”

It was still hazy to Selena. She hadn’t noticed anyone approaching her as she tried to escape and succumbed to the quicksand. She managed to summon the strength to ask the one question on her mind.

“Why didn’t they leave me?”

Kelly gave her the answer she least expected. “My-Linh asked them to get you out.”
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: After the Party

Postby PM2K » Wed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Awesome story! :D Thanks for posting it.

Is this a new one, or one of your older works? In either case, I hadn't read it before...

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu May 27, 2010 7:46 am

Brand new.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Cool! Again, nice one! :D

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Thu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Such a pity more hot women don't orgasm on your face if/when you piss them off! ;-)

FUN story! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Fri May 28, 2010 6:47 am

Your stories are all the greatest. Seriously I mean it. Every. Single. One.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Sun May 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Northerner. Feedback like that keeps me motivated to keep on writing for the community.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 pm

That was FANTASTIC! :D

Return to “Stories”