MHA: A Punk Rocker Trap

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

MHA: A Punk Rocker Trap

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:44 pm

A Punk Rocker Trap
A MHA QS Story
By UltraWarriorX367

(F, shoe loss, stuck, sinking)

The sun rose once more on the Beast’s Forest, along with the rest of the Nagano Prefecture. It was currently day 2 of Class 1- A and B’s three day break from training and everyone was spending the day enjoying themselves. The sun was shining, the weather was perfect, it was the ideal summer day for lounging about in the pool. But unfortunately for one of the students, their day was off to a rocky start.

“Oh my god where is it!” Jiro cried as she looked around her room, she sighed angrily upon not finding the thing she was looking for. She looked under her bed and closet but still couldn’t find it, another frustrated sigh exited her mouth as she opened the door and stormed off to the dining hall.

Everyone else from Class A was there having breakfast, Jiro strolled in and took a seat in between Toru and Ochako. “Are you okay Jiro?” The invisible girl asked curiously. The purple haired girl looked at her. “I-it’s nothing Toru, I’m just a little frustrated is all” she replied.

“Frustrated about what? Ojiro asked. “Probably the three day break we have from training, she probably doesn’t know what to do with herself” Sero added. The sound of snickers could be heard from the table, everyone looked to the left and saw Kaminari and Mineta snickering to themselves like kids. “What the hell are you two idiots chuckling about!?” Bakugo asked. “Nothing” they said, but when Bakugo turned back towards the table they continued snickering.

Jiro sighed and decided to come clean. “My guitar’s missing, I can’t find it anywhere.” The others looked at her trying to figure out what she was talking about. “Wait, you mean the dark purple one that’s hanging on the wall?” Asked Tsuyu. “Yes! I put in its case so it wouldn’t get dusty, but when I woke up this morning I couldn’t find it. I looked all over my room but it’s not there!” Jiro replied. “Where did you put the case?” Mina asked. “Under my bed, when I checked there this morning it was gone!” Jiro replied.

“Maybe someone stole it?” Ochaco asked as she put a finger to her mouth. “Oh please! Who’s gonna go out of their way to steal a guitar Round Face!?” Said Bakugo. “But what if someone did steal it? If that’s the case then it’s probably somewhere in the camp” Momo said. The others chatted and agreed with her, except for two. “Actually. We might know where your guitar is, Jiro” Kaminari said. Everyone at the table looked at him while Jairo’s eyes went wide with excitement. “Y-you know where it is!?” She cried. Kaminari looked over at Mineta and nodded to him, the grape boy nodded back. “We do actually, we even made a map to show where it is” he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of paper, he set it on the table and slid it down towards Jiro, who then unfolded it and saw a poorly drawn map on the front.

“How do I know this isn’t another one of your pranks?” Jiro asked as she glared at the duo. “Do you really think we’d trick you again after what happened at the Sports Festival? I mean, this is your guitar we’re talking about” Kaminari said. The girls looked at the boy and figured that he was right, sure they allowed themselves to get tricked once by the duo, it’s not like they’d plan to do it again. Jiro sighed. “Alright, I believe you guys. But if this is another prank I swear to god I’m gonna kill you two” she slammed her fist down on the table scaring the two boys. They both shook their heads in agreement. Jiro examined the map again just to make sure the boys didn’t pull a fast one on her, Tsuyu and Mina peered over her shoulder to look at it as well. The map had a dotted line from the camp, through the woods, and had an X by the river.

“So I just follow the trail until I reach the river?” Jiro asked. “Yep, and once you get there your guitar will be there waiting for you” Kaminari answered as he smiled. “Are you sure you're gonna believe them? This is just another one of their tricks and you know it” Momo said. Jiro looked over at the duo who were giving her the puppy eyes, then looked back at the paper map. “Sigh, if these guys know where my guitar is, then I’m taking the chance!” Jiro said much to Yayurozo’s dismay. She got up from the table and walked back to her room to get dressed . Denki and Mineta snickered when she left but immediately stopped when everyone turned to look at them.

Jiro walked through the forest, her boots crunched against the floor as she went about her way. She was dressed in a black and white striped crop top, a black neck choker, and a gray undershirt. She also had on a pair of black ripped up jeans showing her black stockings underneath. On her wrists were some spiked bracelets, and some large dark purple buckle rock boots with black soles. She was following the poorly drawn map given to her by Mineta, slightly agitated by the crappy writing. “How am I supposed to read this?!..sigh..Mineta was never good at writing anyway” Jiro told herself.

She left early while it was still daylight out, she wanted to get back before sunset. The sun’s rays peered through the trees offering some form of light for the purple haired punk as she traveled down along the trail, Jiro glanced back at the map to see if she was going the right way. “Okay, I just keep going until I reach the river. Once there I make a right and walk along the bank” she told herself. “I just hope the case is there.

She continued down the path eager to find and retrieve her prized possession, she quickened her pace as the dark haired girl ran towards the river. Jiro could hear water running in the distance, a smile formed on her face as ran towards her destination. She soon reached the river, the water sparked in the sunlight and could hear a few birds in the area too, Jiro took a quick glance at her map to determine where to go next. “Upon reaching the river head north until you come across...tall grass? What does that mean?” Jiro wondered as she looked around for a minute to get her bearings straight, then proceeded to follow the river downwards.

“I swear to god if this is another one of there, pranks I’m gonna kill those two” Jiro muttered under her breath as she walked down the river, the crystal blue water ran alongside her. Her reflection skimmed along its surface, but she paid no mind to it. Jiro was hyper focused on finding her guitar, that was the only thing she cared about, she kept her eyes wide open in case she stumbled upon it.

As she continued down the river things began to change for the worse. As Jiro continued she noticed that the stream began to thin out and saw that most of the grass had shortened, but most importantly there was a lot of mud present due to leftover traces of river water. “Huh. That’s weird? I didn’t know there was a bog down here?” Jiro wondered. “Why would they put my guitar here of all places?!”

Earlier:

“So, you think this is a good place to hide this thing?” Kaminari asked as he was holding the guitar case. Mineta surveyed the boggy river area a few times before looking back at the blonde with a thumbs up. “Positive! It’s far enough from camp that it’ll give her a little bit of trouble to find it” Mineta replied. “You know what. Your right! Have you got the map drawn yet?” Kaminari asked. “Almost done with it as we speak! This is gonna be so good!” Mineta said as he scribbled on a sheet of paper.

Kaminari surveyed the area again, the spot they picked wasn’t bad, but it did raise a lot of concerns. “Are you sure it’s a good idea to hide her guitar in a bog? I mean. What if she gets hurt.” The purple haired boy turned towards him. “She’ll be fine, besides there’s nothing but water and soggy ground here” he said. Denki whipped out his phone and got a few rocks up off the ground, and arranged them in a configuration to lean his phone against. He went to camera, scrolled to video, and began recording. He left his phone there as him and Mineta took their leave. “So what happens now?” Denki asked. “We wait for the magic to happen” Mineta smiled as he pressed his hands together.

Now:

Jiro kept on walking when she heard wet squishy sounds coming from the ground, she brought her left leg up and saw a thin layer of mud on the rim of her booted soles. “Oh! When I get back I’m gonna have a word with those two!” Jiro grumbled as she shook the mud of her shoe. She continued on her way, the ground continued to let out squishy sounds with each step but she didn’t mind the noise. Slogging through the inch thick mud was a little cumbersome, But that didn’t stop a determined Jiro wanting her guitar back. While the mud did suck at her footwear, it was nothing she couldn’t handle.

She neared a section of the saturated river bank, the mud began to get sticky and more clingy to her boots. After two more steps her right boot plunged into the wet soil to the calf, the sudden stop nearly made her fall, but she quickly windmilled her arms to regain balance all the while still holding tightly onto the map. “Oh what now!” Jiro groaned, she looked down at her mired boot, she placed her other foot on firmer ground to prevent it from getting sucked in as well. She tried to move her stuck boot but the mud already started to form around it within its hole, didn’t help that when she tried raising it she was met with resistance from the mud as it pulled her boot back down.

She tried again but got the same result as before, everytime she pulled a small tent-like glob would come up from the mud. “I don’t have time for this!” Jiro grumbled furiously, with her left foot partially sunk halfway in the mud, she struggled with her left fist clenched as she strains to pull her foot free to continue walking. But her futile struggles didn’t seem to help, the mud always stretched up and clung tightly to her boot every time she lifted her leg.

“Oh my god! I seriously can’t be stuck in a little mud!?” Groaned Jiro as she tried lifting her foot out once again with little to no success as the semi thick gluey mud continued to hold her foot in place. Getting slightly annoyed at her situation, she held the map with her teeth and grabbed her left leg with both hands, pulling as hard as she could to get her foot out. The mud sucked and slurped as her booted foot slowly went up and down, her movements also sent small ripples along its surface. Her muscles tensed and flared with energy as she tugged in vain at her stuck foot. She took a short break to catch her breath and regain her strength

Wanting to be free of the muck she tightly grabbed her left leg again and pulled as hard as she could, the mud once again stretched and held tightly onto her booted foot. But there was something different, this time it feels like the mud’s hold loosened up on her footwear. Jiro grunted and groaned as she continued to pull at her trapped limb, she wanted to be free so she could keep looking for her guitar. After a few more tugs her booted foot came free with a sickly squish, her shoe was soiled in a thin layer of mud. “Glad that’s over, I can clean my boot off when I get back,” Jiro said. She took another glance at the map and continued walking.

“The sooner I get my guitar, the sooner I can get out of here!” Jiro thought as she continued forward through the boggy area. The mud continued to suckle at her boots but the suction was fairly weak and she was able to get loose no problem, her squishy footsteps echoed throughout the vast area. By this point the river was no more, and a small thin trail of water ran through accompanied by a bunch of mossy muddy terrain and small tufts of grass. Every step she took she was closer to her prize, and she wasn’t going to let a little mud stop her. The mud had gotten a little thicker beyond that point but that didn’t seem to bother Jiro one bit.

The grass had gotten taller the more she got further in, and the ground had turned into a quaking waterbed. Everyone of her steps send small waves across the ground like water. She soon came across a muddy clearing within the towering grass, the clearing was littered with algae and there were a few small puddles of water on the surface. Jiro put her left hand over her eyes and peered over the area and at the other side of the clearing was a guitar case. Her guitar case to be exact.

“Oh my god there it is!” She cried happily. She immediately ran towards it, completely ignoring the muddy ground she was walking on. The ground uttered out a plethora of loud squishes and slurps as she ran towards the case, Jiro only made it a few steps from the edge before the thick mud sucked on her boots. Unlike before where the mud was shallow, here, it was thick and took a lot out of her to take a single step.

“Okay. The mud’s gotten a little thicker now” Jiro said, she grabbed her left leg and pulled with all her strength to free her trapped boot. It soon came free of the mud with a sickly squish, the hole where her boot was stuck was immediately refilled like magic. When she placed it down again, she felt it sink deeper into the mud. Jiro watched as the thick mud covered the toe of her boot and formed around the entirety of her shoe, creating a tight seal-like suction in the process. She glanced at her other foot and saw the same thing taking place.

“What the hell?!” Jiro as she saw her boots half sunk in the mud. She grabbed one of her legs and tried pulling her boot out to continue forward, but finds that she’s unable to do so. The mud stretched up clinging tightly to her boot like melted caramel, the same happened when she tried tugging at her other leg. Clenching both her fists she writhed side to side within the mud to lift her feet out so she could get her guitar case. According to a talk she had with Ibara Shiozaki from class 1-B: the more you struggle in muck, the faster you sink.

Jiro continued to struggle about in her muddy entrapment, trying to free her boots, but her methods were powerless in the face of Mother Nature. “I have to get that guitar!” Jiro said, she looked down at her muddied and stuck boots and began to unbuckle them. Luckily they haven’t sunk too deep, if that happened then she would’ve been in real trouble. Once unbuckled she started to remove her cute stocking clad feet from them, her dark violet purple toenails could be seen through the fabric and her toes wiggled in the hot summer air. She then placed her left foot into the mud. It accepted her foot and lower ankle which felt slimy and cold as it lapped at her nylon. “Ugh, gross.”

Jiro then removed her other foot from her other boot and placed it into the mud next to the other. “This mud is so gross” she groaned as she felt the saturated goop seep through the fabric of her nylons and prick her skin. She shook it off as she began to walk through the mud, which proved to be quite troublesome with how thick the goop was, but that didn’t stop her one bit. She waded through the morass, each step emitting a damp sucking noise, an audible slurp and sink. Sticky clumps of earth gathered on her nylons fueling her disgust even further. “Just ignore the mud Jiro, soon you’ll be able to get your guitar and get out of thi- Ahh!” The girl was brought out of her thoughts as her right foot plunged into another deep spot, bringing her downwards. “Again!? Are you kidding me!” She groaned.

Once again Jiro had to stop and excavate herself from the gluttonous soup. She tried raising her foot out but that didn’t seem to work as the mud held onto her like a vice, she could feel a thousand little hands grabbing at her leg and everytime she pulled up her leg was immediately pulled back down. Slowly getting frustrated by the gluey muck holding her, in a sudden fury Jiro pumped her right leg within the goop trying to free it from the gooey mud but the more she struggled the tighter the suction formed around her foot. The poor girl continued pulling at her leg in vain as the mud spluttered and bubbled in retaliation to her movements. “Great. Now my jeans are ruined” Jiro groaned as she looked at her pants to find mud splats on them.

The rocker continued with her petty struggles within the morass, every movement was met with gritty wet sucks and slurps adding more to her frustration. “Come on already! Let go!” She snarled, gripping her leg tightly she continued to strain and wrestle at her trapped limb to work it free from the goops clutches. Soon, the punk rocker realized that she wasn’t making any progress. She groaned in agony. Then, grasped her right leg again with both hands, she yanked as hard as she could. She strained her muscles to their limits against the pull of the glutinous mire, in the end, diligence paid off.

Her right foot came out of the mud with a sickening wet florp, the hole where her foot was originally was refilled as if nothing happened. Exhaustion overtook the girl as she took long heavy breaths, she felt hot and sweaty within her clothes. She looked at her nylon foot and saw it soiled in clumps of dark mud, she shook her foot to get the continents off, she awkwardly stood on one leg as she planned her next move. “I think I might be safe if I take bigger steps” Jiro thought, surveying the area she saw that she wasn’t too far from the other side. Her guitar case laid on the other side of the muddy expansion. Regaining her drive she placed her muddied nylon foot back into the mud and continued forward towards her guitar case, determined more than ever to get it back.

Jiro pressed forward through the mud, every step she was greeted with more wet earth that soaked through her nylons and touched her soles. “Ewww” groaned the girl as she continued on. The ground quake and ruptured as she walked, along with a plethora of burps and farts from the mud, almost as if the saturated earth was a living being. Every step Jiro took she swore she could feel her legs getting deeper, but thought nothing of it. She was halfway across when trouble struck again. She was almost to her guitar when the mud reached her knees, she tried to move forward but her legs wouldn’t budge. “Oh my god again!” She screeched. She looked and saw that she wasn’t to far from the other side, she pulled at her leg all the while leaning forward to get closer to her prized possession.

Her right leg abruptly came free which caused her to lose her balance, she windmilled her arms out to not fall forward. Instead she fell backwards and landed with a splat in the soft mud. “Oh come on! I was this close!” Jiro went to get herself up but when she tried to get up in a standing position she felt herself go down instead of up, she looked down and saw that her knees disappeared beneath the mud. “What the heck?” She tried raising a leg out but was quickly pulled back down by the mud, the same thing happened when she tried her other leg.

“I seriously can’t be stuck again!?” Jiro thought, she decided to check again. She slowly raised her left leg and could see a thick strand of mud rising up as she lifted her leg, but they quickly slipped back into the mud plunging her leg deeper. Jiro put her hands on her face and groaned in frustration, annoyed that she was constantly pulled down again and again, she finally lost her patience and began to violently struggle. Clenching her fists she madly pumped her legs and thrashed about but the mud refused to let her go. It almost seemed like it was playing with her, enjoying the sight of its prey fumbling around trying to escape. Jairo’s struggles sent out massive ripples along the mud’s surface.

Even with her strength she was unable to pull either of her legs free from the goop, but that didn’t stop her as she stubbornly continued to fight against the mud. At the same time her laborious struggles only reinforced the suction which sucked her in deeper and deeper. The girl stopped her struggles and took a breather, by now she was to her upper thighs in the muck. “There’s no way i can be stuck in this stuff!? Maybe I’m not pulling hard enough?” She went and grabbed her left thigh and pulled as hard as she could, the thick gelatinous goop held onto her like a vice and stretched like taffy, as she tugged at her left thigh her right was plunged deeper into the sucking mud.

Jiro gritted her teeth and groaned as she fought and wrestled with her sticky captor, even though she wasn’t making any progress whatsoever, but she didn’t care. As the girl continued to struggle a faint sucking noise caused her to stop and look up, what she saw nearly made her scream. At the other end of the pit her guitar case began to sink, due to her constant struggles it softened and loosened up the mud. “No! No no no! This can’t be happening!” Jiro mentally screamed.

“I have to get that case!” She yelled, grabbing her right thigh again she once again tugged, pulled, and yanked in vain as it went up and down. Angry at this point for all her failed rescue attempts, she kept going, determined more than ever to break free. But she eventually lost her grip on her leg causing the purple-haired punk to fall flat on her butt with a wet splat. “Oh great! Now my jeans are officially ruined!” Groaned Jiro angrily. She tried raising her legs up but they were stuck tight in the wretched mud fueling her frustration even further. She sat down atop the mud’s surface and wiggled her legs within the sucking morass but it did nothing but drag her down deeper, she alternated and tried raising her legs out once more. Thick leggy outlines of mud rose to the surface for a moment, then quickly disappeared and her leg went back under.

“Come on! Seriously!?” Jiro yelled, her frustration growing with every passing second. “I have to get out of here! And fast! The longer I stay trapped my guitar continues to sink!” She told herself. She placed her hands on the mud’s surface and tried pushing herself out, she also wiggled her legs in hopes of loosening up the suction around them. The mud continued to climb up her thighs and began to pool around her hips and she could feel herself getting shorter. “What the? Am I shrinking?!” She thought, she looked around and saw that the grass and reeds had gotten taller. Now present of the danger she was in she was determined more than ever to get out.

Sitting on the mud seemed to slow the girl's descent, enough she was thrashing about like a madman. Jiro was on the verge of pulling her hair out, the mud squished and farted as she fumbled and struggled about in the mire, perspiration stained her top and beads of sweat rolled down her face. “I. Want. Out! Let me go! Ungh!. Come on! Ungh!” She grunted. The mud rippled and suckled at her form, clinging tightly onto her with its stickiness and suction. The mire has it’s prize and is determined to not let her go in spite of her determination and efforts.

“Ah Ha ha, come on you stupid mud! Let me go already!” She cried. Jiro wiggled her hips to a fro within the mud and she continued to push up on the mud’s surface, her butt began to settle in the goop and her crotch was pressed into the mire. “Ah! Oh my god this stuff is so gross! I’m starting to think the guy who took my guitar picked this place on purpose! Mineta, if you’re recording this I’m going to hunt you down and kill you, ya got that you little pervert!” Her legs remained straight within the sucking goop and she couldn’t feel any solid ground, no matter how much she hoped for it.

Jiro was helplessly stuck in the bog and every little movement she made with her mired legs, only sucked her deeper into the gluey moor. Her jeans ensured that she would remain tightly seated within the muck, because the thickening morass adhere well on it and took care of the extra weight. “Oh crap!” Jiro thought, she looked over her shoulder and saw that her butt was nearly consumed by the muck and her hips were halfway sunk as well. “I-I can’t get out” she stuttered, by now it dawned on her that she wouldn’t be able to escape with some serious help. She pushed down on the surface once more in hopes of raising herself out. Instead she just bumped up and down as the clingy mud held onto her lower butt and legs, but it's not enough to stop her descent. She was totally embarrassed that she was too weak to escape the pit, even her tugs at her legs began to lose strength.

“This can’t be happening!? UNGH! I have to get free! MMPH! UGH! Come on!” She grunted, Jiro refused to give up, even if the mud was making her look like a helpless little girl. Her hips fully slipped into the marsh trap leaving her bellybutton a few inches above the surface, the thick muddy ooze began to form around her waist. “Not this time mud!” Jiro said as she went to push up again, only to find that she couldn’t. She looked at her sides and saw her hands sunk to the wrists in the mud. “Oh come on seriously!?” She yelled. She tried lifting them out but they wouldn’t budge. She slowly raised both of her arms, they came up slightly but were pulled back down a little deeper to her arms.

“Does this mud have a bottom or something?” Jiro wondered as her waist band disappeared beneath the sludge. She looked forward and saw her guitar case halfway sunk in the mud, her heart nearly broke into pieces when she did. She tried to grab it but couldn’t. “Oh right, I completely forgot that my arms were stuck” she groaned. Jiro was out of breath, drenched in sweat and mud, and her hair was in a mess. She just stood her with her arms stuck to her sides as she sank past her belly button and continued to shrink. Her heart raced and her breathing hardened, stamina was low and her strength was depleted, she didn’t have enough energy to cry for help.

Tired and out of breath Jiro just stood as the bog mud consumed more and more of her slender build. Her arms were still trapped but she had little to no energy to lift them, she shot her earlobe-like headphone cables into the mud and tried finding solid ground but as she was able to feel was more thick doughy muck. She quickly retracted her earlobe jacks before they got stuck too. “Ok Jiro don’t panic, you can get out of this. Oh who am I kidding I can’t get out of this! My hands are stuck, I can’t move, and even if I yell no one will hear me!” Kyoka said to herself.

The mud continued to massage and caress her body as she sank. When the goop reached her chest she blushed and could feel her breasts being gently squeezed together by the pressure of the quickmud. “There’s gotta be a bottom to this stuff” she thought, looking straight ahead she could see her guitar case was a ⅓ of the way from going under.

Jairo’s mind went into panic mode and also seemed to reignite her desire to escape. She took a deep breath and pulled at her right arm, she used all of her strength to pull it out but was met with some resistance as the mud pulled back on her limb. After a few minutes her right arm came out with a sickly loud splat, she watched as the mud filled the void where her arm once was. “That’s one, now for the other one” she said.

She repeated the same process for her other arm and soon it too came loose from the gripping mud. Jiro wiped the mud of her arms and hands and saw her guitar case was on the verge of going under. “I need to get that case! And fast!” She cried. Jiro slowly began to shift her weight within the doughy goop, she could feel the mud quake and shift around her body, she then began to claw at the mud propelling herself closer and closer to her prized possession. After a few minutes of moving through the mire, she realized that she was no longer sinking. “This is probably as deep as it gets. Good” Jiro sighed, relieved that she wouldn’t have to drown in this disgusting mud.

She was only a few inches away from her guitar when fatigue struck her again, traversing through the thick mud sapped at her stamina like no tomorrow. It felt like she was swimming in peanut butter, every little movement was met with resistance and suction. In the midst of her struggling movements she noticed that she was near a root that was sticking out of the edge of the pit. “How come I didn’t see that before!”

Jiro stretched her right arm out towards the root but found it a little out of her reach of her mud stained fingertips. She continued to reach out until she was able to get a firm hold on it, from there she slightly tugged on it to test its strength. The root was firm and able to support her weight, she then reached over with her other hand and began to slowly pull herself out. She could feel the mud continue to slowly suck at her, it folded over her breasts and was up to her armpits.

Jiro took deep breaths as she took slow movements to keep herself from sinking faster, inch by inch the mud relinquished her body. Jiro reached solid ground despite most of her oozed coated body still mired in the quickmud. She clutches onto the root and continues pulling all the while fighting with the thick sticky mud that refused to relinquish her. The angered mud held onto Jiro’s butt, legs, and feet as desperately fought to escape. Her derrière shaking within the mud sending ripples along its surface, along with her legs kicking and pumping under its surface.

Soon her butt broke free from the goop’s hold, in a spur of energy Jiro clawed and dug her fingers into the solid edge of the pit and with her last remaining strength pulled herself to safety, her legs and feet slid out of the bog as she came onto solid ground. The girl sat at the bog’s edge coated in mud from her armpits down to her feet, along with a few splotches on her face. She fell flat on her back in exhaustion, sweat ran down her face and stains of it were on her mud caked clothes. “I… can’t believe… I was able to get out” Jiro said in between breaths.

She looked over at her guitar case which stopped sinking. “Thank God” she said happily, she also saw a way to reach it without going through the mud. She got up and wiped off the globs of mud on her body and walked on over and grabbed her case from the mud, while she was at it she also went and retrieved her rock boots. “Okay, let’s see if the guitar’s in here” Jiro said, she unlocked the latches and flipped the case open, her metallic purple RG770 electric guitar was still in perfect condition. It glistened and shined in the sun.

“Thank God! It’s safe!” She gave a huge sigh of relief as she closed the case and latched it back up. With her guitar case and muddy boots in hand she was about to head back to camp when she saw a sparkle in the grass a few feet away from her. “What the? What is that?” She wondered, curious to find out she walked towards the mysterious sparkle. She maneuvered her way through the grass and saw a phone on its side leaning against three rocks, Jiro picked it up and saw that the phone was covered in a pikachu phone case. “This is Kaminari’s phone, what’s it doing here?” She wondered. She looked behind her and saw that the spot where the phone was wasn’t too far from the mud bog where she was stuck in.

“Wait a minute. No, no they didn’t” she began. More curious than ever she turned the phone on and popped in the password, Kaminari’s password was fairly simple and easy for him to remember at the same time it made it easier for his friends to gain access to his phone. “It’s a good thing that idiot didn’t change his password or else I wouldn’t be able to get in, now what were you up to Kaminari?”

She went to photos and saw there were two videos from today. She clicked on the first and was greeted with Kaminari’s face. So, you think this is a good place to hide this thing?” Kaminari asked as he was holding the guitar case. Mineta surveyed the boggy river area a few times before looking back at the blonde with a thumbs up. “Positive! It’s far enough from camp that it’ll give her a little bit of trouble to find it” Mineta replied. “You know what. Your right! Have you got the map drawn yet?” Kaminari asked. “Almost done with it as we speak! This is gonna be so good!” Mineta said as he scribbled on a sheet of paper.

Jiro stopped the video in shock, her expression quickly changed to anger. “Those little sneaks! I should’ve known those two were up to something! I can’t believe I fell into another one of their schemes!” Oh! When I get back I’m gonna have a word with those two!” She grumbled, her anger was subdued when her eyes saw the 2nd video, once again her curiosity got the better of her and she touched it and was given the video.

It showed the same boggy area that she was trapped in, but more importantly the voice Jiro heard in the video sounded real familiar. “Oh my God is that me! What am I doing th- Oh my god they were recording me as I sank! Ugh! You mean to tell me that they enjoy crap like this!” Jiro cried, completely disgusted at the video of herself writhing and fumbling about in the mud. “Those two are gonna pay big time for making a fool out of me!” Jiro yelled, more angry than before as she walked back to camp, fuming all the way.

Speaking of the Mineta and Kaminari they were present along with everyone else at the camp, the sun began to set and a few of them decided to have a cookout. Bakugo once again blew a hole in the ground trying to light one of the grills, much to Ida’s annoyance. Aoyama was being flamboyant as always and a few of the girls were chatting amongst themselves. Kirishima turned around and in the distance he could hear faint squishy sounds, his eyes widened when he saw a figure coming from the woods. “Monster!” He cried, the girls began to shriek and a few of the guys took a fighting stance. They were about to scrap when the figure came from the darkness, it was none other than Jiro. Most of her body was coated in mud and her hair was messy, she held her guitar case in her right hand and Kaminari’s phone in the other. A soul piercing glare clouded her face, her boots gave wet squishy sounds as she walked.

She ignored the boys as she walked through them, she drowned out Bakugo’s yelling, and ignored the multiple stares from the girls. She stopped and glared at Mineta and Kaminari, the duo were practically shaking in their boots. “O-oh h-hey Jiro” Mineta said. “I see you found your guitar,” Kaminari added. “I did. I also found this!” she slammed Kaminari’s phone down on the table in front of them, there was a faint muddy handprint on the back of the phone case. “O-oh you found my phone, I-I was looking for it” Kaminari stuttered. “I took a look through the photos, I hope you don’t mind,” Said Jiro angrily.

The two boys looked at each other and immediately bolted but they were stopped in their tracks when Jiro’s earphone jack lobes penetrated their backs. “I’m glad that you two decided to record me as i was fighting for my life, not only that but you tricked me into thinking my guitar was stolen when it really wasn’t!” Jiro yelled, her voice getting louder and louder with each passing second. “Who you believe us if we said we’re sorry” Mineta squeaked only for Jiro to pump vibrations into his body via her jacks. Kaminari slowly tried to crawl away but he was pulled back by Jiro’s lobes. “WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING PIKACHU?! DON’T THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU!!!” She roared.

The rest of Class 1-A couldn’t believe what they were seeing, and here they thought Bakugo was the king of blowing his stack, it seems like he’s been dethroned. “Man she’s really mad” Sero said. “I’ve never seen Jiro this upset before,” Mina said. “It’s kinda scary” Toru said as she hid behind Momo and Tsuyu. “She kinda like Bakugo when he had that ridiculous haircut” Snickered Kirishima. “SHUT THE HELL UP SH@TTY HAIR! DON’T THINK I COULDN'T HEAR YOU!!!” Bakugo yelled.

Jiro continued to punish the two boys and made them wish they were never born, she was almost about to put the hurt on them when Ida and Momo intervened. Ida promised that he’d deal with the two, Momo suggested that Jiro should go and take a shower. The purple haired girl blushed and bit her lip, she so blinded by anger that she completely forgot that she was soiled in filth. She quickly apologized to Momo and the rest of her classmates as she ran to her room to get a fresh pair of clothes and hopped in the shower.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: MHA: A Punk Rocker Trap

Postby DJlurker » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:12 pm

Well, that was a bit silly. :P

Return to “Stories”