A Backyard Experiment

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Theo » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 pm

bogbud wrote:This is a great story and Nikki reminds me so much of my own feelings and desires, it's just unbelievable.
Really hoping to read more of her adventures!


Thank you bogbud! Unfortunately, as of now, I don't have any plans for a sequel, but I never say never. Just depends on what ideas happen to bubble up in my head :idea:
It’s not so much that I like to write, I just like to tell stories.

pataponpsn
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby pataponpsn » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Very good. I’m not a fan of girls getting stuck in shoes or boots and skip this parts, but barefoot part in this story is great.

Theo
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:47 am

pataponpsn wrote:Very good. I’m not a fan of girls getting stuck in shoes or boots and skip this parts, but barefoot part in this story is great.


Thanks pataponpsn! Fair enough, I like a variety of things but I have some dislikes too. If you haven't already, I would suggest reading the last page and a half or so, if only for the story.
It’s not so much that I like to write, I just like to tell stories.

Solrex
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 am

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Solrex » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:31 am

This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!

Theo
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Theo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:37 am

Solrex wrote:This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!


10/10?! Wow! Thank you so much Solrex! I've never known much about Zelda so I've never heard of her "iron boots." I did really enjoy writing the dream part. I kept trying to figure out a way to end the story and I just wasn't satisfied/comfortable with writing a “grim” ending just yet, so it was a fun compromise. I've had quite a few sinking dreams myself over the years (just last night actually) so it just kinda made sense.

I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by all the positive feedback. It's not like I thought it was going to be a flop or anything, I just expected for a first story I'd get a few thumbs up, a few thumbs down, and maybe some constructive criticism, but I didn't expect to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback.

I very much appreciate all the feedback, it definitely helps me to want to continue chipping away at future stories. I’m a little “apprehensive” about my next one, but I felt just the same before I posted this one, and there’s only one way to find out if anyone will enjoy it.
It’s not so much that I like to write, I just like to tell stories.

Solrex
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:02 am

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Solrex » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Theo wrote:
Solrex wrote:This was a fantastic story! I like how she made her own pair of iron boots from Zelda, and sank in her dream in them. I was really engrossed in this story. 10/10. Now to fall deeply into a slumber. Good job!


10/10?! Wow! Thank you so much Solrex! I've never known much about Zelda so I've never heard of her "iron boots." I did really enjoy writing the dream part. I kept trying to figure out a way to end the story and I just wasn't satisfied/comfortable with writing a “grim” ending just yet, so it was a fun compromise. I've had quite a few sinking dreams myself over the years (just last night actually) so it just kinda made sense.

I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by all the positive feedback. It's not like I thought it was going to be a flop or anything, I just expected for a first story I'd get a few thumbs up, a few thumbs down, and maybe some constructive criticism, but I didn't expect to have such overwhelmingly positive feedback.

I very much appreciate all the feedback, it definitely helps me to want to continue chipping away at future stories. I’m a little “apprehensive” about my next one, but I felt just the same before I posted this one, and there’s only one way to find out if anyone will enjoy it.


Your welcome. Just a quick thing, it’s called the Legend of Zelda, but the main character is Link, who is male. But yeah, I really enjoyed it!

Theo
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:18 am

Solrex wrote:Your welcome. Just a quick thing, it’s called the Legend of Zelda, but the main character is Link, who is male. But yeah, I really enjoyed it!


Thanks, I remember seeing a disk or box for "Legend of Zelda" years ago (more like a decade ago) at a friends house so I remembered that's what its called, but I never knew the main character wasn't Zelda. Maybe one day I'll check it out ;)
It’s not so much that I like to write, I just like to tell stories.

Bookishworm
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Bookishworm » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi. Great first story, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what you post next.

Theo
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
Location: My computer usually

Re: A Backyard Experiment

Postby Theo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:22 am

Bookishworm wrote:Hi. Great first story, I really enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing what you post next.


Thank you Bookishworm! (Like the name!) :D I just posted a new story a few days ago, and hope to have a few more up in the coming weeks.
It’s not so much that I like to write, I just like to tell stories.


Return to “Stories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests