DR: Aoi Asahina’s Swimming in a Quagmire

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

DR: Aoi Asahina’s Swimming in a Quagmire

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:51 pm

Aoi Asahina’s Swimming in a Quagmire
A Danganronpa QS Fanfic
By UltraWarriorX367
(F, Stuck, relaxing, Sinking, Rescue)

The sun beamed down on the lush island paradise of Jabberwock, bringing about another day of peace and tranquility. The water gleamed and sparkled in the radiant sunlight, a gentle ocean breeze blew through the palmtrees, and the weather was nice and warm. Summer break just started and the 78th class decided to take a vacation to the summer island, the 77th-B class were thrilled to see their upperclassmen and hoped that they would enjoy their stay.

But within three days the temperature skyrocketed into the high 90s turning the once lush paradise into a scorching desert. All the students were forced to find ways to stay cool and beat the heat. Some had chosen to stay inside and a few had gone to the beach. But there was one group that had their eyes set on the pool and they were running like hell to get there first.

“Come on! Hurry!” Mahiru said as she ran towards the pool, Toko along with Sonia, Sayaka, Ibuki, and Saionji. The six girls were all clad in swimsuits and flip flops as they made a mad dash to the pool by the hotel, the AC in the hotel restaurant busted along with the ones in their cottages leaving the pool as the next best choice to stay cool. But it was first come first serve and the girls were desperate to get their first and have the space to themselves. But when they finally got to the pool they were in for a huge disappointment.

The pool was already taken by the guys. Leon was chillin on a pool float, Hagakure was floating on his back, Kuzuryu leaned against the edge while sipping a can of soda, Kazuichi was testing out a newly built submarine he made as it traversed through the water, Nekomaru and Mondo were near the deep end. Teruteru had the grill on as he was cooking hot dogs. The girls sighed in disappointment. “Damn! Ibuki was looking forward to a nice cool dip!” Ibuki shouted after she dropped her towel.

“It seems we were too slow to get here in time” Sonia said with a saddened smile. “We would’ve gotten here sooner if the four eyed pig wasn’t gawking at that blonde haired loser!” Hiyoko said as she pointed at Toko. “I c-couldn’t pass up a chance to see Master’s glorious body” Toko began but quickly went into a lust crazed frenzy. “M-master’s beautiful figure, chiseled to p-perfection like t-the God he is” she said all the while hugging herself and drooling at the same time, much to Hiyoko’s annoyance. “See! I told you so!”

The others sighed in unions as they continued to watch the guys slash and swim about in their oasis of salvation. Leon looked over at them and pulled his shades down. “Good morning ladies! Enjoying the heat?” He teased before taking a swig of soda causing Mahiru and Toko to seethe with rage. “Where do you losers get off on hoarding the pool to yourselves!?” Hiyoko asked. “I’m guessing the words first come first served doesn’t ring any bells?'' Kuzuryu spat back much to the traditional dancer’s frustration. “If you ladies are trying to find a spot we might have some extra space” Teruteru said. “Really! Where?” Sonia asked. “Right here on my lap, Miss Nevermind,” he said seductively as blood started to drip from his nose and his eyes shined much to Toko and Hiyoko’s disturbance. “I’m afraid I’m gonna have to say no to your offer Teruteru, but thank you anyways” Sonia said as she slowly backed away.

Soda saw a chance to get his beloved “Miss Sonia”, he wasn’t going to let this moment pass him by. “Miss Sonia! There’s a spot by me if you want to come in!” He cried while waving his hand for her to come over. Sonia looked over to him and saw that his swim trunks were floating on the water away from him.

“I’m sorry Kazuichi but I’d prefer it if you were fully covered down below if you want me to stand beside you” she answered. Soda was confused by what she meant but it only took him a few seconds for the lightbulb in his head to click when his trunks floated by him. “AH CRAP! My swim trunks!” He yelled as wadded through the water to get them which got a laugh out of the guys.

The girls walked back over to the hotel entrance and took shelter under the awning to get out of the sun’s deadly rays, they sighed in disappointment and frustration. “Well that was a total let down! Now how’s Ibuki and her friends supposed to stay cool now!?” Ibuki screamed. “Do y-you have to screech like a banshee e-everytime you open your mouth” Groaned Toko.

The others watched as the guys continued to splash and frolic about in their watery paradise, Hiyoko was fuming with rage that she squeezed her gummy bag causing its contents to come gushing out. Aoi came from her cottage onto the pool, she was clad in a blue swimsuit with white along the sides and middle. A white towel rested on her neck, and wore white crocs on her feet. Some blue wristbands were on her arms and a pair of red sunglasses rested on her head.

She looked and saw the girls over by the hotel entrance staying out of the sun, she walked over to them. “Hey guys, I’m guessing the guys got the pool first huh” she said while scratching her head. “What do you think?” Mahiru replied as she pointed to the pool, Aoi looked to the left and saw that the guys had already claimed the point. “Well. I guess we could go to Chandler Beach on the second island” Sonia said, getting the other’s spirits up. “It’s probably taken too, i-if you knew about it w-why didn’t you tell us about it! What w-were you a-afraid that a disgusting p-person like me might catch wind of it?!” Toko uttered while pointing at the princess. “I’m not sure she said that,” Mahiru said, trying to quell the tension. “Big Sis Mahiru’s right, it’s probably already taken by those dumb boys!” Pouted Hiyoko.

“Maybe I could go down to the beach and see if they’re any spots left, if not then I’ll look somewhere else” Aoi spoke, getting the others attention. “You're welcome to look if you want, but I hardly doubt there’s gonna be any spots open. Just hurry back if you can’t find any” Mahiru said. “Huh?! So w-were just gonna t-trust the brainless mermaid over here!? She’ll probably ditch us once she finds a spot…being the dumb sports idiot she is” Toko spat causing the swimmer to pout at her. “Hey I’m gonna ditch you guys honest! I promise I’ll be back if I don’t find anything okay” she said, Toko let out a frustrated sigh and had no choice but to take her word for it. Mahiru gave her the green light and off she went.

“Okay, just go to the beach and find a spot, if they're all taken, go back immediately!” She told herself trying not to get sidetracked. The athletic swimmer speed walked all the way over to the beach over on the first island, trying to avoid being cooked alive by the sun. Upon getting to the beach she stopped and put a hand over her eyes and surveyed the area, from a distance it looked relatively empty. “Good, it looks like there’s still a few spots left!” Aoi said happily as she jumped in place. The tan girl walked onto the vast beach and was in for quite the disappointment, just like the pool the beach was taken over. The remaining guys from both classes along with the girls had pretty much taken up every inch of the beach. “Oh man! There has to be SOME space!” The swimmer stomped angrily, frustrated to find that her plan was all for nothing.

“Hello Asahina! Have you come to partake in a refreshing swim?” Taka asked, the swimmer shook her head no in frustration. “No thanks Taka, I was just trying to find a spot on the beach for me and the girls,” she said. “Let me guess, the others hijacked the pool, didn’t they?” The moral compass said. Aoi nodded her head, Taka sighed as he patted her on the shoulder trying to comfort her. “I’m sorry Asahina, but as of now the entire beach is taken” he said, which caused the swimmer to frown. Makoto was on his way to the beach with a towel and umbrella in hand, he saw the two in the distance and walked over to them. “Hey guys! What’s going on?” He asked. “A warm welcome to you Makoto! I was just comforting our dear classmate Asahina!” He said proudly. Makoto looked over at Asahina who had a frown on her face and her head tilted to the ground.

“Is everything okay Asahina?” He asked, the swimmer tilted her head up and looked at the lucky student. “It’s just...I promised the girls that I’d find a spot on the beach because the guys took the pool. We...we just wanna find a place where we can beat the heat” she said sadly, Makoto couldn’t help but feel sorry for his friend he wanted to help but there was little he could do. Then he remembered something that Hajime told him. “You know, Hajime told me that there was more space further down,” Makoto said. The moment he said that Asahina’s eyes lit up and she ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders. “REALLY!?!” She asked as she shook him madly about like a snow globe. “Y-yeah, he told me about it earlier this morning. I meant to tell the others but… I kinda forgot” Makoto said while scratching the back of his head.

“This is perfect! There’s gotta be plenty of space further down the beach. The girls are gonna love this!” Aoi said to herself. After hearing that she immediately bolted and ran off. “Asahina, wait I forgot to tell you that further down the beach is dangerous, th-“ Makoto began but he didn’t finish his sentence as Aoi left behind a cloud trail of sand in her wake. “And she’s gone” The luckster said sadly as he sighed. He was a little concerned about Aoi running off by herself further along the beach, he couldn’t help but feel a knot in stomach that something bad was going to happen.

The swimmer ran down along the beach, excited to find that the entire area was completely vacant. The swimmer smiled brightly as she looked about the area, nothing but empty beach all the way down the shoreline. “This. Is. Perfect! This entire area is completely empty, this is the perfect spot!” Aoi said as she aimlessly walked about, enjoying the cool ocean breeze on her face, not paying attention to what was around her or where she was stepping.

Every step her crocs made with the sand, it got softer and looser as she continued walking. “What’s with this sand? I know I’m walking along the shore but I’ve never felt it soft before… it’s probably nothing” she thought to herself as she continued walking along the unstable sand, completely unaware of the danger she would soon encounter.

The swimmer hummed happily to herself as she continued along the wobbly shoreline, she was interrupted when her right foot plunged into the earth, accompanied by a wet sucking noise that invaded her ears. “Huh? What the heck?” Aoi said as she looked down with a puzzled expression. Looking down she saw that her right croc was swallowed by the ground which didn’t even look like a beach anymore, it was nothing but a vast flat of wet sand and a few tufts of grass.

Out of impulse, Aoi placed down her left foot, which quickly met the same fate as her other foot. The ground consumed both her feet and pooled around her ankles. “Okay. That’s weird, I know that the sand along the ocean was soft, but I didn’t know it was this soft” She said as she raised a leg up, her foot rose from the ground encased in a glob of gooey gray gunk, it yanked her foot back down into the ground with a wet slap. Shocked at what she just saw she tried lifting her other leg in hopes of getting free, but she got the same result as before. The swimmer looked down at the suspicious flat ground as she slowly pumped her legs, the ground around her wobbled and jiggled like pudding. A wave of unease ran down the girls spine.

“Heh, heh… I think I’m just about done looking around” Aoi said nervously as she turned to leave but found that her legs refused to move, when she tried to move the ground uttered “slurps” and “blips”, as if that wasn’t bad enough the girl could feel herself getting shorter. “Wait, why is the beach getting bigger?” She asked herself, upon looking down she got her answer. The same gray gunk that was holding onto her shoes, broke through the surface of the sand and was slowly pulling her downwards, her ankles vanished beneath its murky surface and continued up her lower leg. “Oh my god I’m sinking!” She cried.

Now present of the danger she was in, the girl set her towel down and began to aggressively pull at her legs, trying to lift them out of the cling mud she stumbled into, however she was met with some resistance. The goop held onto her feet with an iron grip, similar to tar, and every move she made only seemed to agitate it more and more. “Come on! Urrrgggg! You stupid mud! Let go of me” she shouted. Aoi was surprised at how firm the goop kept her legs in place, it felt like she was sinking into a tub of marshmallow fluff, a DANGEROUS tub of marshmallow fluff. The girl tried everything in her power not to freak out as she slowly descended into the clay, but part of her didn’t fare well with the thought of being caught and not being able to move. This resulted in her hecticly thrashing her legs about, which did little to help her situation as the girl inched deeper and deeper into the clay.

She pulls at her legs best she can, but by doing that, she was just working them deeper into the soft earth. “Ungh!... I can’t… ummph! Move! Whatever this stuff is it’s more than just wet sand, it’s… mmmph! Almost like tar!” Aoi said as she continued to fight about in the sucking gooey trap. As of now a small pool of gray clay broke through and spewed out of the ground she was stuck in. Her right leg was plunged deeper into the thick clay to the middle of her calf, she bends down in the hot summer sun with her swimsuit clad butt stuck out and grasps her right thigh and begins to pull with all her might to release it from the goop. But the clay formed a small tent-like glob as she lifted her leg, it stretched up still clinging to the bare, sweaty skin of her calf like molasses. Meanwhile her left leg was pushed deeper in thanks to her efforts, now sunk to the upper portion of her left calf.

“Okay. No more playing around!” Aoi pouted as she bent down once more and grasped her left thigh with her hands and pulls with all her might to free her leg from the mud's suction… but once again she couldn't. Her eyes are shut tight, she grits her teeth, her head is tilted up, and a strained look dominates her faces as she pulls at her stuck leg. Sweat flies from her body as she yanks and tugs at her other trapped leg, the mud once more stretches up, wrapping tightly around the latter’s leg. The mud's suction has now formed a tight grip around her calf and holds her fast. Meanwhile, her right leg is now pressed deeper into the mud until it, too, is sunk to the upper portion of her right calf matching her left.

She stops to catch her breath for a few minutes, her entire body was laced in sweat. “Well. As of right now I’m stuck, I can’t move, and there’s nothing around that I can grab onto. Great, just great!” Grumbled Aoi as she buried her face in her hands. “The girls are probably getting worried, and no doubt Toko and Hiyoko are trash talking me right about n-“ she was interrupted from her thoughts as the clay bubbled and uttered out a small fart, and sunk down to her kneecaps and part of her thigh. “Even when standing still I still sink! I gotta get out of this stuff!” Aoi cried, she worked to free her legs, straining and grunting with her fists clenched as she wiggled and lifted her legs. Her left leg rose up but was held fast by the sticky mire and pulled it back down, in the process she plunged her right thigh deeper.

The goop “splut” and “slushh” in agony as it kept its struggling pray in place, and continued to pull more of her deeper into its hungry maw. Aoi’s entire body glistened in the hot sun due to all the sweat, she had worked up quite the storm in escaping the mud pit, small droplets flew from her hair and body as she continued to struggle immensely in the clinging clay. She grits her teeth as she glares angrily down at the mud entrapping her huge thighs, and begins twisting violently at her broad hips and her athletic torso, thrashing her strong, sweaty thighs against the mud's thickness and suction. Her hair and breasts shook madly about as she strained every muscle in her body to free her legs. But in spite of her impressive efforts, she can't move... nor budge her thighs at all. All of her movements only increased the suction the heavy mud had around her thighs and calves. Without some serious help, she is hopelessly stuck and going nowhere but down.

Back at the Hotel the others were in the lobby patiently waiting for Aoi’s return, and they were trying to find ways to pass the time. But it was kinda hard with the room being hot. Hiyoko was snacking on gummy bears, Ibuki was listening to some tunes from her I-pod, and Sonia was over by the door keeping watch if Aoi came back. “I knew it! T-that brainless m-mermaid abandoned us! I-I told you that she w-would ditch us! B-but none of you believed me!” Toko said as she angrily pointed to the others.

“That’s odd. She should’ve returned by now” Sonia said. “She probably found an endless supply of doughnuts at the supermarket, and then stuffed her face to her heart's content!” Ibuki cried excitedly, which got a WTF look from the others. “Whatever! It’s not like I’m worried about that big tiddy doughnut hording b$tch!” Hiyoko spat before she popped another gummy in her mouth. “I just hope she’s okay,” Mahiru said as she glanced at the door.

Back on the beach Aoi was making little to no progress in escape. She is now sunk butt-deep in the thick clay mud and slowly settling deeper into its dark depths. She looks over her shoulder and stares at her magnificent butt as it now settles into the marsh, the thick mud conforming perfectly around the curves of her butt, butt cheeks, and butt cleavage as she is slowly sucked in. A look of annoyance and frustration fills her face, she slowly wiggles back and forth in the clay, sending ripples out along its surface. She twisted and writhed her lower half about in the sticky gray clay but only found herself sinking ever deeper. After 5 minutes of relentless struggling she stopped and calmed herself down before she did something drastic.

“Just calm down Aoi, now what have we learned. The more you move the faster you sink…. oh my god I walked right into quicksand! I feel like I’m in some cheesy jungle flick!..... No. This is fine, this isn’t a problem, I mean, I might be able to get out. Right?” She thought as she leaned back and gently pressed her hands down onto the mud and began to twist and wiggle her crotch, hips, and butt within the mucky clay Her crotch gouges into the thickness of the gritty goo as she sinks slowly deeper. She went for about five minutes until she saw that her method wasn’t working and stopped.

“Ok. That didn’t work” Aoi said sadly as she tried to calm and relax herself from panicking, but crossed her arms in annoyance for two reasons. One: the fact that she blundered into a pit of quicksand and can’t get out. Two: the sensations she started to feel upon sinking crotch deep. The girl tried brushing of the urge and rerouted her focus on escaping.

The busty swimmer pumped her legs with the clay, thinking that it would loosen up the suction and make it possible for her to escape. But the thick sticky clay firmly held onto her thighs and pulled them down everytime Aoi tried raising them, the gritty gray slip continued to lace her hips as it pulled her down and her butt was a mere inches away from going under. Refusing to give up, Aoi violently wiggled her butt and lower half in the mud again, hoping that this time her efforts would pay off, but alas that wasn’t the case. Her butt went under and her hips were half mired, and the sticky clay was almost to her waist. “Oh no, I think I made things worse” she said as her eyes began to go wide with fright.

Now up to her waist, Aoi was having trouble focusing on figuring a way out due to her body suddenly acting weird. She leaned and shifted her weight back and tried to claw her way backwards from the way she came, thinking that solid ground was closer in that direction. Sadly, she’s unable to move an inch due to how sticky the quick-clay wasn’t and how stuck she was now up to her sunken waist. Even thrusting herself backwards did little to help her as the clay’s sticky hold held her firmly in place. It also didn’t help that her body seemed to be enjoying the situation despite the peril she was in. “I-I’m not done yet!... I’m gonna give it my all” Aoi cried as she shook and twisted her upper athletic torso too and fro within the clay, sending massive ripples out on the surface and surrounding area. “Uungh!.... Come..on! UUMMMPPPHHH! Let go of me! I said let go!..MMHHHMMMPPHH!”

Even with her remaining strength she was unable to move or free herself. To make matters worse her struggles brought her downwards to her rib cage. “I think… I’ll just stay still from here on… don’t.. wanna make things worse” Aoi said in between breaths as she got tired. Exhausted from her most recent struggle, the girl tried her best to relax again. Unable to quell the new feeling taking over her body anymore, she just leaned back with her eyes closed and imagined that she was floating in the water as she continued to sink deeper into the clay.

She slowly rocked back and forth in the goop speeding up her decent, her stomach and ribs vanished beneath the gray silt, and a smile filled her face as the clay raised up and perfectly cupped her breasts. “W-wow, it’s now that I’ve never realized that this stuff was so cool, it’s almost like being in the pool” Aoi thought to herself as she slowly bobbed up and down in the hungry clay. As well she also stopped sinking much to her delight.

“Good. I stopped sinking, now I don’t have to worry about drowning in this stuff” Aoi laughed to herself. She stretched her arms out and was about to spread them out along the clay’s surface to escape, when she began to blush again. For some weird reason, she didn’t want to leave, hell, it was even a shock for her too. There was something within her that refused to let her escape this muddy trap, then she did something that even she couldn’t figure out the reason for.

Deep under the clay she starts to pump her legs, due to how thick the stuff was it’s almost like she was in a pool of extra chunky peanut butter. But it’s enough for her to start sinking again, her breasts were sucked under into the clay and the silt continued to drag her downwards taking in her shoulders and neck in the process.

Closing her eyes, Aoi is swept into a peaceful bliss as she sinks past her mouth in the clay. She stops pumping her legs and allows herself to float at that depth, she leans back in the silt and is soon at ease. “Oh yeah, that’s the stuff!” She said to herself as she lazed about in her clay pit. “I feel like I could stay here forever and ever.” Aoi then starts breathing through her nose while blowing bubbles through the clay...as if she was enjoying a really good mudbath. She was in her own little world as she floated about in the silt completely away from prying eyes, it was like her own private mud pit. “Now I know what Celeste feels like whenever she goes to the spa, this feels amazing!” Another blush came upon her face, she raised one of her arms out of the mud and slid her sunglasses over her eyes and continued to relax within her mud bath. She ended up accidentally falling asleep.

“Asahina” a voice came but Aoi was in such a deep slumber that she didn’t wake up. “Asahina” the voice came again, still, the swimmer remained sound asleep. “Asahina!” The voice came again, only this time much louder, and startled the poor girl as she shot awake and looked around trying to find the being responsible for waking her up. It wasn’t until to turned her head left and looked up that she got her answer. Looking down at her with a smile was the SHSL Martial Artist and best friend: Sakura Ogami who was sporting a loose white sweat stained tank-top which clung tightly to her muscular upper torso, tight white and red trimmed bike shorts, and red flip-flops on her huge feet. “Are you enjoying yourself?” She teases which caused the swimmer to get flustered almost immediately.

“S-Sakura! H-how long have you been standing there!.. I-I swear this isn’t what it looks like! I-I was walking along the beach until I ran into some quicksand and the more I struggled the faster I sank so..” Aoi sputtered but was stopped by Sakura when she placed a hand on her head. “It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone. What were you even doing all the way out here?” She asked. Aoi blushed and figited about with her fingers. “You see, the girls and I were trying to get access to the pool but the guys already took it, so I decided to come by the beach to see if there were any spots left. They weren’t, but Makoto told me that there was space further down the beach, and you know me, I immediately bolted to see for myself, and… well here we are” the swimmer folded her arms and looked at the ground. “Does that also include “playing in the mud”” Sakura joked which caused Aoi to blush even harder. “H-hey! Before that happened I was fighting for my life to get out!” She spat back. “But it seems like you chose to stay,” Sakura said, which caused the swimmer to blush even harder.

“This area of the beach was closed off after Celeste and Miazono walked here yesterday, rumors said that Celeste ended up losing one of prized red ruby sandals to that exact same spot you're in. When the others found out Ishimaru and Hajime decided to have this section closed off to prevent someone else from getting hurt” Sakura continued. Aoi began to feel sorry for herself, if she’d known better than she wouldn’t be in this situation right now. “I-I’m sorry Sakura” she said, the muscular giant looked at her and smiled. “Don’t be, lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned, can you move?” Aoi shifted around in the clay but was unable to move, she shook her head no at the martial artist. “Can you move your hands at least, if you can, reach one out to me.”

Aoi raised her clay coated right arm out from the clay and stretched it out towards her, Sakura went to reach but found it a little far from her, she had to get a little closer to Aoi and to do so she had to get a little dirty. Sakura sighed as she took a step forward, her right flip-flop broke through the sand and sank into the gritty clay with a wet “blup” up to her ankle and lower calf. “Be careful Sakura!” Aoi cried but the martial artist shot her friend a reassured smile that everything would be okay.

She lifted her right leg up and was met with some resistance from the clay as it already formed its iron suction around her shoe and foot, along with a large gray blob around her ankle encasing her foot and footwear. The muscular girl didn’t waver one bit as she strained and tugged at her leg until her right foot came out with a mighty “shlurp” sound, her flip flop was gone beneath the clay and her right foot was coated in a thin layer of cool gray mud. She knew that if it happened again then she wouldn’t be getting out so easily.

She got down on one knee and stretched her left arm out at Aoi, in return the swimmer reached out again, Sakura could feel her left leg puncturing the gooey ground as gray silt began to seep through. She didn’t have a lot of time before it broke completely around her and she would end up trapped. She strained her arm to reach Aoi’s as she did the same, soon Aoi’s hand reached and she was able to grab her. Sakura began to pull her free from the clay, which wasn’t too hard since thanks to Aoi’s movements she loosened it up, making it easier for her to get out. Over on Sakura’s end her left leg ended up breaking through the layer and was plunged into the clay causing her to be slanted on one side, she didn’t let this stop her as she continued to pull Aoi to safety as she slowly felt herself shrink.

After one more tug she was able to pull Aoi back onto solid ground, the swimmer laid flat on her front breathing heavily and out of breath. Everything from her mouth to the neck down was coated gray, she even lost her white crocs in the process too as she looked down at her muddy feet. “I guess the pit wanted a souvenir,” she thought. “Ok Sakura I’ve had enough sun for one day let’s say we head ba-“ she looked to her left and saw Sakura calf deep in the clay, when Aoi was free she tried to free her left leg but in the process the entire ground under her broke and was plunged into the same gooey trap that Aoi was in before.

“Sakura! Hold on!” She cried. The martial artist pulled and yanked at her legs but the mud stretched and clinging to her massive legs like tar, the clay found itself a new victim and this one proved to be quite “feisty.” Her right leg is pushed into the thick, clay mud to the middle of her large, flaring calf. She’s working up more of a sweat than what she’s used to as she grasped her left thigh and pulls with all her might to free it, but the mud once again stretches up, clinging tightly to the bare, sweaty skin of her calf. Meanwhile, her right leg is pressed deeper into the mud by her efforts, now sunk to the upper portion of her big left calf.

Aoi went over to where she was and tried to avoid getting herself stuck again. The muscular martial artist was now up to her knees in the gritty clay, pulling them was completely out of the question as the silt’s sticky hold increased to better keep its newfound victim in place. Now sunk to her upper massive calves she wiggles and writhes about, pumping and tugging at her legs in vain, but it only drove the muscular amazon down deeper and deeper.

The clay neared the hem of her bicycle shorts and continued dragging her thighs down into its gray murky depths. Refusing to stay still she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth as she kicked and thrusted her legs while writhing and straining her body in every direction. Sweat glistens every ounce of her body as she trashes about in the hot summer sun, there was also a massive amount of sweat transparency on her shirt as her breasts, abs, and shoulders begin to soak into the fabric restricting her movement.

Aoi stood at the edge of the clay pit and reached her hand out to Sakura, the half sunk giant stretched out her clay stained hand and caught hers and held on tightly. Aoi took a few deep breaths before she took a step back and tried to pull her friend out, which was harder than it looked. The clay suckled Sakura down past the hem of her shorts and her upper thighs nearing her hips, combined with its sticky glue-like tendency and thickness, made it impossible for Aoi to pull her out. She tried pulling again but she lost her grip and fell flat on her back. Sakura’s descent sped up as her thighs went under and her crouch was gauged into the clay along with her hips, the muscular girl all the while wiggling and thrashing about.

Aoi frantically looked around for anything that might be of use to her, but looking on the beach all she was were grass tufts and pebbles, until she saw her white towel. An idea began to form in her head, she quickly ran over and grabbed it. Sakura meanwhile was in much dire trouble, her butt and hips have completely sunk into the wretched clay and was now to the waistline of her shorts. The quick-clay burped and sucked viciously as she moved her trapped lower body about in the thickening goop, snarling and gritting her teeth in the process. “Sakura! Grab this!” Aoi called getting the beefcake’s attention, she looked to the right of her and saw the swimmer at the edge down on one knee with a towel in her right hand. With it in hand she threw it forward and part of it landed a few inches away from Sakura. “Grab on!” Aoi said.

Sakura leaned forward and grabbed the end of the towel, her clay coated hands and held onto it tightly. From there Aoi began to strain every joint in body to pull her out, which was easier said than done. The clay’s suction had a firm grip on Sakura and no matter how hard the swimmer pulled she didn’t make her budge an inch. As well the martial artist could still feel herself sinking as when she looked down she saw her waist slipped down and was sealed in tightly with the clay’s suction and the ooze was inches away from her bellybutton. Aoi refused to give up and continued pulling on the life line, not wanting to lose her friend, she pulled harder on the towel, practically straining her muscles to their limit.

Sakura could feel herself shifting within the clay and also noticed that she was slightly moving. Not wanting to miss the chance she began to slowly pump her legs within the muck and slowly but surely she was able to propel herself forward. Aoi continued pulling on the towel with everything she had, her head was leaned back and she was gritting her teeth hard. She wasn’t about to lose her friend to some mud. After 15 long minutes of tidium Sakura was pulled back onto solid ground, everything from her stomach lower down was soiled gray, even her bicycle shorts came partial down revealing some white thong bikini briefs, and she ended up losing her other flip-flop, leaving her left foot bare and coated in clay. Both girls laid flat on their backs tired and exhausted.

“T-thank you Asahina,” Sakura said, the swimmer looked at her with tired eyes and gave her a thumbs up. The martial artist got up and wiped some of the mud off her body and Aoi did the same, she looked up and saw that the sun was beginning to set. “We should probably start heading back, the others are probably getting worried. Looks like Toko’s gonna chew me out for leaving them” Aoi said nervously as she scratched the back of her head, Sakura smiled at her. “If anyone asks why were covered in mud, let me do the talking, is that alright with you?” She asked. Aoi nodded her head in agreement, and with that the two girls got themselves up and began to make there way back to the hotel.

The End.

DJlurker

Re: DR: Aoi Asahina’s Swimming in a Quagmire

Postby DJlurker » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:52 pm

I like how you have Sakura get stuck as well near the end, nice way to change it up.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:13 pm

DJlurker wrote:I like how you have Sakura get stuck as well near the end, nice way to change it up.

Along with having Aoi actually enjoy the sink. Usually, the sinking victims in his stories aren't so happy.

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:56 am

DJlurker wrote:I like how you have Sakura get stuck as well near the end, nice way to change it up.

Thanks

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:12 am

I absolutely loved the story. I hope Aoi Asahina gets to sink again in the near future.

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:32 am

I enjoyed this story, it was good. I read it a few days ago, but didn’t leave a comment. I hope for sequels in the future.

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Solrex wrote:I enjoyed this story, it was good. I read it a few days ago, but didn’t leave a comment. I hope for sequels in the future.

There’s a sequel with Sakura I plan on making☺️☺️

Return to “Stories”