Pin Pointing A Secret

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

Pin Pointing A Secret

Postby Theo » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 am

Things quickly spiral out of control after a woman receives a strange text for help from her best friend, directing her to the edge of an isolated lake.

I’m a little unsure of this one, its very different from my last story, but its kind of a special story for this month and hopefully it all comes together in the end. Its a little shorter than my last one at 23 pages, and only 8,100 words with a lot of dialog (FYI, the dialog does contain profanity, but I figured under the circumstances anyone would be swearing lol). Feel free to let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Viridian

Re: Pin Pointing A Secret

Postby Viridian » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:24 am

Great read. Loved the theme and the twists.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Theo

Re: Pin Pointing A Secret

Postby Theo » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:45 am

Viridian wrote:Great read. Loved the theme and the twists.

Thank you so much Viridian! That means a lot coming from someone who wrote the book on story writing ;) I love your artwork and what few stories of yours I’ve read so far. I read “Echoes of War” a little while back and so far that’s my favorite of yours.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Stories”