That Old Black Goo

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

That Old Black Goo

Postby Theo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:58 am

Strange things happen after a Woman disregards a common life lesson, wanders off into the Texas desert, and discovers a most sticky surprise.

A special story for 4/20 :mrgreen: An old idea I wrote last fall and since, I kind of debated whether or not to post it. But a few weeks ago, it came to mind that it just happened to have a theme most appropriate for today’s date. So, I thought I’d dust it off, polish it up, and post it. Hope all enjoy, and thank you for reading! Feedback is appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Solrex

Re: That Old Black Goo

Postby Solrex » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:48 am

Good story, I enjoyed it, I could definitely put myself in the main character’s shoes.

klib21

Postby klib21 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:36 am

Good stuff, unique sink. Looking forward to whatever you do next! :mrgreen:

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:46 pm

Solrex wrote:Good story, I enjoyed it, I could definitely put myself in the main character’s shoes.

Thanks Solrex! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! It being almost a week since I posted it, I was beginning to think it flopped :(
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:49 pm

klib21 wrote:Good stuff, unique sink. Looking forward to whatever you do next! :mrgreen:

Thanks klib21! Stay tuned ;)

Return to “Stories”