Sorcha Sinks About You (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Sorcha Sinks About You (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed May 05, 2021 8:36 pm

While I'm working on getting a new story completed, here's an old project of mine to hold you guys over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorcha. One of the prettiest adepts known, and quite the looker, too. She has the body that most women dream of ever having, and with a temperament to match, she is the ideal big sister, aside from one flaw to her person: She’s quite the compulsive sinker. She wields quicksand itself as her power, and this is all due to the power of her Septima: The Liquid Earth. And thanks to this, she makes time to use her power to indulge in her own fantasies in the mud.

But one day, as she traveled into one of the swamps known for its soft and cushioning mud, Sorcha immediately got the sense she was not alone. Not entirely. She looked around to see who it was that would be in the same vicinity as her, until she sees… You. That’s right. You. “Oh! I didn’t see ye there, lad, or… Are ye a lass?” She asked you, before she shrugs it off. “Eh, it doesn’t matter. I was hoping for an audience anyway.” Sorcha proceeded.

An audience? You have no idea what she was talking about, but as Sorcha ventured deep into the swamp, she compelled you to follow her. As she travels with you right behind her, you begin to ask what she meant by “an audience”, until she placed a finger on your lips. “There’s no need of ye to ask, honey.” She says. “As an adept, I can see into your mind, and sense what it is ye desire.” She explains. “Stay close to me, don’t get separated.” She says, going on her way.

Sorcha would look back to you and see if you were still following the quicksand adept, and she smiled as she could still see you. You should be fortunate this is not in the same ordeal that Orpheus faced to get his wife Eurydice back. If it were, you would not be behind her still. You would probably be dragged back to whence you came, or worse, if you were dead, back to the realm of Hades, never to return to the surface ever again. So, you were safe from those fates.

Still, you knew it was a good idea to stay close to Sorcha, for the swamp, even though a rather safe area, was still teaming with dangers. A wild puma could pounce on you when you’re alone and potentially kill you. Not to mention the anacondas big enough to make a meal of humans if given the chance to do so. But, with Sorcha, such dangers were non-existent. “Our target isn’t much further now.” Said Sorcha, smiling at you.

“Are ye getting excited? Because I sure am~.” She says in a tone that would make your heart melt, because of how seductive she sounded right now. You’d think she has automatically made you her date for the day, but, not so. This is just how she is at times. Sorcha likes to tease. A lot. Soon, the sound of bubbling filled Sorcha’s ears, and yours. “Do ye hear that?” She asks you. “We’re so close to our destination, darling.” She says, stroking your hand along the way.

As you wonder where on Earth Sorcha was bringing you, you soon see a gorge in the land. But it was not a deep one to the point of being a bottomless empty pit. No, this pit was full. A black & green substance soon came into your view. Sorcha has brought you to none other than a vast pit of quicksand. Why did she bring you to a quicksand pit? Sorcha was about to be the lady that she was and explain why. “Ye’re very lucky, ye get to watch me sink.” Said Sorcha.

You wonder why on Earth Sorcha would surrender her fabulous body to a quicksand pit, but as Sorcha walks to it, you can see the reason why. Looking closely, you see Sorcha twirling her hand over the quicksand pit, a glob of the swamp rising and landing in her hands. “Come here for a moment.” Sorcha says to you. You step over to her as she stands up. When you get to her, Sorcha takes your hand and places it on the ball of mud she’s holding.

“That feels good, doesn’t it?” Sorcha asks you. A nod was all you could answer with, for the beautiful adept has left you speechless. It is as if her voice had formed a quicksand pit in your voice box and drowned it. “I can’t wait to play in it,” She proceeds. “I’m going get in and see how deep it is.” You could hardly believe what she was saying. At best it isn’t like those damsel in distress scenes involving quicksand, for Sorcha was willing to sink into it.

Sorcha tilts her head. “Are ye still suffering from a swimming head?” Sorcha asked. You again nodded, still wondering why she was telling you all these things, and what she meant by what she said when she could see into your mind and sense your desires. Sorcha picked up on this and was quick to come clean. “Ye’re still wondering what I meant, right?” She asked, before giggling. “Okay, honey. I’ll spill for ye.” Said the Compulsive sinker with one more giggle.

“From your eyes, I could see that you have a thing for sucking mud.” She says. “I also sensed that you love to see women in sucking mud, too. Especially women with bodies like mine.” The adept explained to you, rubbing her own breasts and hips. “And I am going to have some fun with ye.” Sorcha said seductively, but then her voice returned to normal for a moment. “But don’t be getting the wrong idea. I don’t want to take the fun any higher than teasing you.”

She hit the nail on that one. Sorcha had an interest in men, but she prefers to avoid seeing men naked, just like her big sister Storm. “However, I’ll answer any request ye might have for me.” Sorcha said. “You want me to sink in my clothes, right?” She asks you, but you shake your head. “No? Take them off?” She asks you, getting a nod of finality from you. Sorcha complied, and you soon get a clear idea of just how busty and curvy Sorcha is when she isn’t fully dressed.

She was wearing a good bikini with a top that held her breasts in perfectly, and a G-String thong composed her bikini bottom. “Ye like what ye see?” Asked Sorcha. You give her another nod, making her smile. “Good, because this is what I’m sinking in. Although I assume ye want me to take this off, too…” She then said. To this, you give her another head shake. “No? Good.” Said Sorcha. “Because I’m sinking in this whether you like it or no, so no protesting.”

Who could protest? Certainly not you. Yet you worry if she’ll be fine, but Sorcha quickly dismissed those worries. “I’ll be okay. I can breathe in the stuff like it’s oxygen. Hakuna Matata.” She tells you. “It means no worries if ye didn’t know.” Sorcha adds, winking to you. Finally, she moves to the quicksand. “Now let’s have some fun~.” Said Sorcha, flaunting her breasts and butt to you as she walks into the quicksand, finding a very good spot to sink into.

As Sorcha moved in the spot that she picked out, you see that the quicksand is starting to enact its grip on the adept. Sorcha proceeded to turn around, her septima in work to loosen the quicksand’s grip for a moment so she could do this. Temptation fills you as you watch the quicksand start to pull Sorcha down into its gooey maw, the bubbling and sloshing of the quicksand giving you the intent to just move from where you stand and jump right in with her.

However, Sorcha did not let you do this, a wave of her hand was enough to make quicksand shoot up and form a solid barrier to prevent your attempt, ending it faster than it started. “Ye be patient!” Exclaimed Sorcha. “Ye’re not joining me until I ask you to.” She says as she brings the wall of quicksand down. With that attitude, you think she was being a killjoy for not letting you jump into the quicksand and join her, but Sorcha had her reasons.

“Do ye want to watch me sink deep, or did ye just want to try and coddle me like a doll?” She asks you, arms crossed. You could tell she was serious in asking this, and, as it was not wise to anger an adept, especially one who could easily drown you in the mud, chose the former. “I want to see you sink…” You say. “That’s what I thought,” Said Sorcha, uncrossing her arms and smiling. “Now be good and stay put. Don’t ye dare move an inch to the quicksand.”

You weren’t exactly sure what Sorcha would do if you disobeyed her, but, it was for the best to not tempt fate and find out. You had to stay and watch as the quicksand claimed the beautiful adept within your sights. Finally, Sorcha gives you a little show as she sinks, treating you, her only audience, to a sight that would drive most men wild. As she sank, she sensually rubbed her legs as they were swallowed by the quicksand, and she did not stop there.

Sorcha also played with her breasts, making them bounce and jiggle right in front of you. It is easy to see that she had breasts that most women dream to have, and she is the proud owner of 39in. breasts. As the quicksand hits her knees, she stopped playing with her breasts and flaunted her butt towards you. She made this bounce and jiggle for you as well, and you could see just how well rounded it was. It was tempting to grab hold of it, but, you didn’t give in.

Sorcha turned to face you again when she fully reached knee deep, reaching down and grabbing one of her legs, it’s as if she was attempting to escape. But, you see that she wasn’t even trying to. “Ye know, I don’t really understand this part.” Said Sorcha. “Why do people always grab one of their legs at this depth? It just makes things worse, ya know.” She says as she gently tugged on her leg by the thick thigh she had. “Eh, I’ll try anything once.” She says.

As she pulls on her leg, you hear the quicksand slosh and churn with each pump her leg makes. You also see that Sorcha was still not even trying to escape, she seemed deliberate to make herself go deeper. But she kept her pace steady, for she still wanted to you. Sorcha straightened up and kept her hands on the thigh she had grabbed hold of earlier. “Mm, see how it grips my leg…?” Sorcha asks you. “I bet ye want to join me right now, huh?”

You gave her a nod and was fixing to get up. “Ah, ah, ah. Stay there.” Sorcha tells you, making you sit back down. “I haven’t given ye the full invitation yet. Hang in there, ye’ll get it soon.” You weren’t left with much of a choice anyway on that one. All you were able to do is continue watching Sorcha sink in the quicksand, as it slowly but surely, swallowed her beautifully thick thighs. You’d think hers were the best, and they sure looked the best.

But, she did have competition in that department. Surely there were other girls that outranked her in thick thighs, but such a debate didn’t matter to you at this moment. You were mainly focused on her top form. Not only that, but it was also tantalizing to not help but gaze at her as she stroked her thighs as the quicksand rolled over them inch-by-inch. You just can’t help but look on as she rubbed her thighs, for this told you that Sorcha showed some great leg.

You had to get a good look for as long as you could, for Sorcha’s thick thighs would soon be under the quicksand completely, and that time came sooner than you expected. “Somebody likes to look at my thighs~.” Sorcha says to you teasingly. She soon hit her crotch in the quicksand, her moans fill your ears along with the oozing sounds of the quicksand. “Oh my…” Said Sorcha. “It seems like the quicksand is rather friskier than usual today…”

Sorcha’s eyes were closed as she absorbed the feeling of the quicksand pushing against her crotch, her feminine form being assaulted by pleasured feelings, but she beat the feelings for a moment to open her beautiful blue eyes and gaze at you. “Well, it seems as if ye’re not the only one enjoying the experience…” She says to you. You weren’t sure what she meant by that. Sorcha was the only one sinking in the quicksand right now. You were under orders to stay put.

Sorcha twists and turns in the quicksand, as if belly dancing for you in the quicksand, but one might not even call it a legit belly dance. She had to be moving her legs, too, but, you could barely be able to tell if she was. After all, her legs were consumed in their entirety now, and the only visible signs of leg movement was with her hips, and even they were disappearing slowly. Still, Sorcha teased you with her pseudo-belly dance for a nice while.

By the time her hips had disappeared, she had stopped and was now messing with her hair. You think with such long hair, Sorcha would have issues washing it clean, but, this is not an issue for Sorcha at all. She basically uses her septima to get the globs out and wash up the rest of the way in a nearby stream. As she floats at her waist, she soon stopped messing with her hair, keeping her hands behind her and within her beautiful swamp green locks.

She then couples this with leaning back some. “How’s this for a pose? Ye like it, sweetie?” She asks you. You yet again nodded, as Sorcha expected. As the quicksand began to consume Sorcha down past the waist now, she gives you one final view of her big butt, still clad in Sorcha’s swimwear. “Take a good look if ye want,” Sorcha teasingly tells you. “This is going to be gone soon.” You get a good look at Sorcha’s butt as it slowly disappeared.

If you’re into breasts more, you were no doubt aware you’d have more time to look at them more that you did with her nice butt. Soon, that butt, and her hips were consumed by the quicksand, and as it now rolls over Sorcha’s midriff, she began to claw at the surface, but, you can tell she wasn’t even trying. And why would she even be trying? Sorcha absolutely loved to sink, more than the next girl did, to the point she outranks even her father in sinking love.

“I assume ye’re still enjoying this~?” Sorcha asks you. She was again given your nod of approval. “Mm, I can’t say I blame ye,” She said, continuing as she kept sinking. “Ye sure enjoy the sight of women like me sinker deeper, and deeper, until I vanish in the lovely, muddy, oh so gooey quicksand…” She says, her voice once again meltingly seductive. Her seductive speaking had a profound effect on your mind, keeping you within place during Sorcha’s descent.

The adept was no succubus, but, with how she spoke to you right now? She might as well have chosen to sink in a Morrigan Aensland costume for your amusement. She soon hit her breasts, still clawing at the quicksand, but, as usual, not even making the attempt to escape. If she were ready, she would put her septimal power to work in a heartbeat. Even so, she paused, gazing at you as you were focused on her breasts, which the quicksand cupped quite beautifully.

“Oh? Ye see something you like?” She asked you teasingly. “Everything…” You suddenly say without even knowing it fully. The adept clearly had you under her spell, and she wasn’t even a magician! Hearing your answer, whether it was conscious or not, Sorcha closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and smiling one of her sweetest smiles anyone can fall head over heels for. And this was something you couldn’t help but like just as much.

“I admit, this is fun, but… I feel… Lonely…” Said Sorcha. “Care to be a darling and join me?” Sorcha finally asks you. You’ve waited a long time for her to ask you this, and without a moment’s hesitation, hop into the sucking quicksand, being close to the beautiful adept as possible. But before you can even think of pumping your legs to match your depth with Sorcha’s, she does the work for you. “Go, go, septimal power.” She said, softening the quicksand some.

But it was only on your spot that her septima was engaged with. Before you know it, you quickly sink at a moderate pace, going past the knees, and waist within seconds. Once you hit your chest however, Sorcha thickens your spot to how thick her spot is. Now you and she were on even ground. Literally. Sorcha soon placed her hand on your chin, holding it with only a couple fingers. “Ye sure are a lucky one.” She tells you, smiling, and again in her seductive tone.

“It isn’t every day one gets to witness the power of an adept like myself. Consider it an honor, honey.” She goes on, stroking your chin. “Now, let me further reward your patience. Just relax, okay?” Sorcha tells you, before placing her hands on your cheeks and stroking them ever so sweetly. You might’ve heard tales from Sumeragi that adepts were a ticking time-bomb, or at least many from Copen on how all adepts, were monsters, a threat to humanity.

But Sorcha disproved all those claims for you. While it was true that some adepts were threatening to humanity, it is not true for every single one. If it were, Sorcha would’ve been implied to have ended you where you were. But, she didn’t, and you were indeed very lucky. You got to hang out with a beautiful adept and watch her sink in the quicksand. As a final reward, she gives you one final glance of her beautifully large breasts as they too sank under.

You wanted to reach out and touch them, and even though Sorcha allowed you to do so, she kept you from touching them for very long. Still, it was better than not being able to touch them the whole time. But one thing didn’t stop however, and that was her stroking of your cheeks, even as Sorcha sinks past her breasts, and her shoulders, stopping at her chin for the moment. But even then, her stroking of your cheeks also ended, and her hands vanish.

“For ye, I’m about to go under~.” Sorcha says. “This is what ye wanted to see, isn’t it~?” She teasingly asked you. You didn’t have the heart to answer her this time, as that was a rhetorical question. She knew what you would answer with and took it at that. “Here I go…” Sorcha said under her breath some as she gasps and sighs as she rocks herself in the quicksand, making herself sink deeper in the quicksand. After a few of these rocks, Sorcha was gone.

However, the experience did not end there as you too sink deeper and deeper in the quicksand, going under soon enough. But because black mud was thicker than most, you black out almost instantly. But you would not die here. In your unconscious state, you soon feel yourself being raised from the quicksand, not by magic, not by hands, but by ESP. You then get the impression that Sorcha was behind it, and, surely enough, your suspicion was confirmed.

Sorcha rubbed the quicksand off your eyes and looked down to you. You see that she was somewhat cleaned off, but still covered in a few splotches of the black & green swamp that consumed both you, and her. “Are ye awake, sweetie?” Sorcha asks you. You nodded and rose a little. “Good. I’m glad ye are.” She responded. “Ye know, I had fun. Did ye have fun, too?” She asks you. “Yes…” You tell her. “That’s good. I’m glad ye did,” She says.

“And I’m glad to have met ye today.” She adds, standing and helping you up onto your feet. “Well, this was fun, but I have to go home now. But know that I won’t forget this.” Sorcha tells you, blowing you a kiss before going on her way. As she heads home, she has left you with a very, very good impression of what it’s like to be with a woman who is that curvy & busty, and that beautiful, and all in the mud. And another thing was certain about Sorcha.

There will be times where she will be… Sinking about you.

Sorcha: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: Sorcha Sinks About You (M)

Postby DJlurker » Fri May 07, 2021 1:31 am

Feels like you adapted this from A-020’s Morrigan in Quicksand slideshow. :geek:

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri May 07, 2021 9:29 pm

DJlurker wrote:Feels like you adapted this from A-020’s Morrigan in Quicksand slideshow. :geek:

That was the main inspiration, haha. Didn't follow it too closely, as you could tell.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Thu May 20, 2021 4:37 am

I loved this, it was fantastic! Was Sorcha speaking in an Irish accent, or was it a different accent? Either way, I really enjoyed this. 10/10! I’m a bit quicksand deprived myself right about now. Glad I could read this.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu May 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Solrex wrote:I loved this, it was fantastic! Was Sorcha speaking in an Irish accent, or was it a different accent? Either way, I really enjoyed this. 10/10! I’m a bit quicksand deprived myself right about now. Glad I could read this.

When I created Sorcha, I gave her an Irish accent. Granted her name an Irish flare to it.

Anyway, thanks a million.

Return to “Stories”