Quicksand Date - Eurydice (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Quicksand Date - Eurydice (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed May 05, 2021 8:37 pm

And yet another to hold you peoples over until then.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A knock on your door sounds. A rhythmic, but cute sounding knock. Who could that be at your door? There was only one way to find out as you head down to answer. Someone was there all right, but was it a traveling merchant? No. Was it someone from an insurance company? No. You peek through the peephole in your door to see who it was. What you see is a girl. A cute 18-year-old girl who has come to see you, but for what reason? This is when you open the door.

The girl smiles at you. “Hi! I’m Eurydice!” She says to you. “I’m your quicksand date!” She proceeds to tell you. Quicksand date? You weren’t sure what she was talking about. “…You don’t remember?” Eurydice asks you. You shake your head. “Pray, let me come in and I’ll refresh your memory.” She says. There was no way you would deny this girl. You let her into you house, and Eurydice walks to your sofa, sitting onto it without hesitation.

She pulled a slip of paper out from her cleavage and unfurled it. “Now, on a day of last week, a few questions were answered by you, and we verified that you qualify to partake in our little program.” Eurydice said. You recall that you did indeed take such a survey. You weren’t exactly sure of it at the time, but what it was, was now clear as mud. “And so, the barer of your results; that’s me, is here to give you a good time in quicksand.” Eurydice said.

“Does that all make sense to you?” She asks you. “It does.” You tell her. “Great!” Exclaimed Eurydice. “Come on, then! Let’s get down and dirty, shall we?” She sits up from the sofa and takes your hand, leading you out of the house. You were just fortunate to even be dressed. “Now then, let me tell you a bit about myself.” Eurydice said. “I come from a family where most of us are fighters to protect the peace of other realms.” She says.

“My father is Junichiro, an eternally young human, and my mother is known as Palutena, a mermaid demigod.” She goes on. “I have a good deal of siblings. Lots in fact. Crazy, don’t you think?” Asked Eurydice. You just nodded, yet agreed the concept was indeed crazy. Nonetheless, you wondered how could mortals have that many offspring? Any normal mortal wouldn’t exactly live to care for all that flesh & blood, but Eurydice’s parents were no normal mortals.

As she said: Her mother was a demigod, so, that’s a contributor. However, such a matter was not of your biggest concern right now. Your eyes were on Eurydice right now as her long flowing hair swayed with the wind as she walked confidently with her hips swaying without care. It was tempting to reach out and touch them. …That is until you see the lance on her back. The lance had a sharp spearhead on it, and it’s easy to see it could easily cut you open.

It was best not to provoke her, as who knows if she’d decide to use that lance to make you keep your hands to yourself. Soon, sloshing filled your ears. “Hear that?” Eurydice asks you. “We’re not much further now. Are you getting excited? Because I am~.” She says. To feel excited or not, you weren’t sure, but Eurydice didn’t really expect an answer out of you. It was simply just her being as excited as a schoolgirl when a new romance anime came out.

Before long, the two of you were at your destination: A large pit of quicksand just waiting for victims to swallow. “Check out this awesome quicksand pit.” Eurydice says. “Isn’t it great? I can’t wait to play in it. I’m going to get in and see how deep it is.” She adds. You thought she wouldn’t, as the quicksand looked alive with its constant bubbling. You thought wrong as Eurydice removes her shoes, gloves, and top.

As part of the coup de grace, she let her hair down. “Okay, I’m ready. Come on in with me.” She tells you. But then she notices you weren’t responsive. “What’s with you? Cat got your tongue?” Eurydice asked. Still, there was no answer in you, as you were in awe at Eurydice’s shapely figure. She then grows annoyed by how you were staring at her. “Don’t get any ideas into that head of yours.” Said Eurydice, picking her lance up. This made you shake a bit.

It’s easy to see that Eurydice maintains the blade on her spear well. The head was so sharp, she could easily pierce through your flesh should she choose to if annoyed enough. “I’m doing this because I want to enjoy a sink with you,” She says. “Not so I could fulfill any dirty old man wishes you may have. The first one I get, and it’s over. I’m packing up and going home. Understand?” She finalizes. You just nodded. You didn’t have such requests anyway.

“Good. Glad we’re on the same page.” Said Eurydice, putting her lance down. “I am obligated to give you a small show or two, but I will not strip naked.” You agreed to these terms as you glance to Eurydice a bit more, as the woman was still in her bra and panties, and nothing but as she steps forth into the quicksand. Eurydice gasps out soon. Before she realized what had happened, she was also up to her knees, the quicksand slowly solidifying around her legs.

“Oh, this is deeper than I thought it was…” Said Eurydice. “…Perfect…” She mewled. You seemed confused about her reaction, but you could tell Eurydice was a lover of sinking, so it seemed to make sense she’d want quicksand to be deep. Really deep even. As Eurydice sank in the quicksand, she pumped her legs, giving the impression of a half-hearted escape attempt, which only served to push her deeper some. The quicksand gulping Eurydice noisily as it does.

The quicksand sucked on Eurydice’s succulent thighs, climbing them as if it were alive and hungry. But it wasn’t exactly so. Eurydice slowed her movements a little. She looked back to you as she sank deeper. “I bet you want to join me, is that right?” She asks you. You gave her a nod. “Be patient. You will.” She says. Before long, Eurydice was at her hips, feeling the quicksand’s strong, but soft embrace.

Wanting to feel the quicksand embrace her more, Eurydice wiggled her hips, softening the muck’s grip. As she wiggles her hips, Eurydice gave you a good view of her butt. It jiggled generously, and it looked quite big from your viewing point. It was tempting to just reach and grope Eurydice’s butt, and even though the urge was strong, you suddenly remembered Eurydice’s lance, and backed off. Being cut up by her lance was the last thing you needed.

Not that Eurydice even noticed your action, it still payed to be smart as the quicksand sucked Eurydice down… Inch… By… Inch… As her panty-clad butt disappeared, Eurydice realized that she was starting to float. It was getting harder to sink. “This won’t do…” She said. “I simply must get deeper…” She goes on, then looks to you. “Be a dear, and lend a sweet girl a hand?” She proceeded to ask you. How could you say no to her?

Eurydice relaxed as you placed your hands on her shoulders, gently rocking Eurydice back and forth, which churned the quicksand that Eurydice was floating in. As the quicksand was churned, Eurydice pumped her legs beneath the surface, giving herself an extra hand in churning the quicksand. The efforts soon bore fruit as Eurydice felt herself sinking again. You let go as soon as you see Eurydice sinking again. “Thank you.” She said as you let her go.

“Come, join me.” She tells you. There was simply no way you could refuse Eurydice. Getting into the quicksand consuming her, you pump your legs a bit, making the quicksand aggressively gulp your body down to her level, just as Eurydice reached her breasts, of which she was more than happy to let you have a glimpse of. “How is it?” She asks you. “So big…” You mutter unconsciously. “Not my boobs. The quicksand.” Eurydice says.

You shake your head but couldn’t say anything about it. It seemed to have enchanted your mind to the point it was almost impossible to speak. “Cat got your tongue?” She giggled, sinking some more as her bra is now slowly being consumed by the quicksand. “Isn’t it… wonderful on the skin…?” Eurydice asks you. “It almost stops your breathing…” But that was a moot point to say the least. Your breathing was fine, along with Eurydice’s breathing.

As she sank, Eurydice gently pushed the quicksand to your direction. The waves lapped against your form. A blush ran across your face. The quicksand was warm. Very warm. And you had a very beautiful girl sinking right in front of you, too. That’s a twofer. Eurydice reached her shoulders, before they soon got consumed themselves, leaving her at her neck soon enough. “I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you many shows, but at least you had fun, right?” Eurydice asked.

You nodded. “Good.” She says, reaching her chin. “I’m fixing to go under…” Said Eurydice. “Want me to go ahead…?” She asks you. Although she didn’t expect an answer out of you. She would’ve gone ahead whether you said yes or no anyway. “It sure was nice…” Said Eurydice, hitting her chin. “I mean that’s what you came for…” She adds. “Here I go…” She says as she bobs her head, eyes closed and sighing repeatedly.

As she does all this, her head disappears slowly into the quicksand, constantly bobbing back & forth, until finally, it is swallowed up fully. Nothing of the Pegasus Knight remained but a bubbling indent. That left one issue: With Eurydice under already, you wouldn’t be able to get out easily. To make matters worse: Her lance was within reach, but your arms are mired. The only thing you could do is let the quicksand suck you down, and suck you down, it did.

As you go under the quicksand, you wonder if Eurydice had lead you to sink below, never to be seen again… You also wondered if others have had suffered this fate, just as your mind goes black… But you would not die here. You soon feel a tug on your arm, and you are hauled up immediately afterwards. When your vision settles, you see it’s Eurydice who has helped you out. “Got in a really thick spot I see.” Eurydice said.

“But, at least you’re okay. Have fun at least?” She asks you. You just nodded. “Good, because this ends our quicksand date. It was a fun one. I hope we can do this again.” She says as you and she go your separate ways. But then, Eurydice remembers something. “WAIT!!!” She called out to you, running up to you shortly after. “I almost forgot!” She said, placing a card in your hand. “If you ever want to have another quicksand date, call us.” She says.

With that, she departs, for real this time. As you look at the card, you can’t help but wonder if this was just a dream, but, it couldn’t have been, for if it were, Eurydice would not be touching you the way she did. Nonetheless, you had a feeling she’d bring one of her sisters next time. But that’s another story.

Eurydice: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

DJlurker

Re: Quicksand Date - Eurydice (M)

Postby DJlurker » Fri May 07, 2021 1:35 am

I like this much better than the Sorcha story. Nice work. 8-)

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri May 07, 2021 9:31 pm

DJlurker wrote:I like this much better than the Sorcha story. Nice work. 8-)

Thanks. This was a fun project to do. I might just do another like this one day.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Solrex

Postby Solrex » Fri May 14, 2021 2:15 am

This was really well done, I really enjoyed it. May your passion for writing stories never burn out.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri May 14, 2021 7:33 pm

Solrex wrote:This was really well done, I really enjoyed it. May your passion for writing stories never burn out.

Thanks.

Return to “Stories”