The Relaxation of Professor Hasuki (M) (second part added)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
DJlurker

The Relaxation of Professor Hasuki (M) (second part added)

Postby DJlurker » Mon May 10, 2021 9:29 am

A new story set in the Haruhi Suzumiya universe...

The Relaxation of Professor Hasuki
A Haruhi Suzumiya QS Fan Fiction
by DJlurker

(F/F, clay, mast, non-fatal)

"Oh man..."

Kyon sighed and quaked as he wiggled against his lover Haruhi, the two lovers restrained between four large black latex balloons, trapped up to their chests... Kyon himself was nude, while Haruhi was clad in a black latex catsuit, her hair put up into a ponytail.

"Now do you see why we did the naughty beforehand?" Haruhi said with a smirk. "Last time, you ended up overheating and we had to cut this short, but now you should be able to enjoy yourself a bit longer!"

"Yeah... good call, brigade chief," Kyon smiled and nodded, locking eyes with his beloved as they gently struggled together in their mutual entrapment, enjoying the rubbery sounds elicited by their squirming... it didn't take long for their lips to meet, their eyes sliding shut as they began to duel with their tongues...

Unbeknownst to them, however, they were being observed by a third party... but said party meant them no harm, only to confirm that the reality warper would be occupied for the immediate future. Once it was confirmed this was the case, the third party withdrew to leave the lovers in peace...

*Elsewhere...*

Yuki Nagato felt her awareness return, her body systems slowly reactivating... immediately she understood that she had once again been disabled by the Sky Canopy Domain interface known as Kuyou Suou. But for what purpose?

The sensation of touch returned, and Yuki realized she was clad in a bodysuit, her body surrounded by something heavy... and sticky... her eyesight reactivated next, seeing that she was sunk to her slight bosom in black tar! A ball gag was firmly secured between her lips, preventing her from calling for help...

"Hello, Yuki." The interface looked up to see Kuyou standing just outside the glass tube, dressed in her usual dark business suit and skirt. "Gomennasai, but... experiment... I will do... you... not interfere. I will join you... when finished."

"Mmmph!" Yuki reflexively struggled against the tar, only for it to hold her firmly in place, a slight blush coming over her face as the black goo gently pulled at her bosom.

"Relax. Not Haruhi Suzumiya... or, SOS Brigade," Kuyou stated with a slight smile. "See you soon... love." With that, she winked out of existence.

(Unable to access data manipulation functions,) Yuki realized. (Chance of escape: 0%. Ability to contact Suzumiya-san or (censored): nonexistent. Recommended course of action: Wait for Kuyou's return.) An image of Kuyou making love with her in this scenario previously flashed through her mind, causing Yuki to quake with anticipation, slowly leaning back against the glass, gently pulling at her trapped arms, again blushing as the thick, sticky bitumen clung to her latex-clad body...

*In the office area of Haruhi's college...*

The young woman sighed as she typed away at her computer, cursing harshly as she made another typo, deleting it and starting over, only to make another typo soon afterward. "Argh!" she growled, her current stress level threatening to overwhelm her. Backing off for a moment, she briefly removed her spectacles to rub her face... She had dark brown hair put up in a simple ponytail, with green eyes and fair complexion, dressed in a black button-up blouse with a white collar and a matching skirt.

"Professor Hasuki."

The woman screamed in shock as she whirled around in her chair, seeing a young lady with long dark hair standing there. "Excuse me! You should knock before you come in!"

"Gomen. I am Kuyou Suou," the girl introduced herself. "I know... Haruhi Suzumiya."

"Suzumiya-san?" Hasuki paused at hearing that name. She was one of her best students, if a little eccentric. "I'm sorry, what does she have to do with this, and why are you here?" In response, the girl held up something resembling a tape recorder, pressing a button...

("Something on your mind, Haruhi?") A male voice spoke.

("It's my professor,") Haruhi's voice spoke next. ("She seems really stressed out lately and it worries me. I kinda want to do something to help her out...")

("If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, absolutely not. She'd take it the wrong way and you'd probably be expelled...")

("Dammit Kyon, what makes you think I wanted to do something naughty?!")

("The fact that we just (BEEP), for one.")

("Oh, um... right. Okay, I'd be lying if I said that didn't cross my mind, but... she doesn't have to enjoy it like that...")

("No. I'm putting my foot down on this one. This is outside our jurisdiction, if you get my meaning. Look, I'm glad that you worry about her... it shows how far you've come since we first met. But can we discuss this some other time than pillow talk?")

("Oh, alright... just shut up and kiss me then.")

("Yes, chief.")

Kuyou clicked the recording off. "She worries about you. You need... to relax."

The professor took a moment to gather her thoughts. "...Okay, one, I'm more than a bit concerned that you recorded somebody during a private intimate moment... Two, like Suzumiya's lover says, this isn't really any of your business. I have too much work to do, and I can't afford to take any time off. Now please leave." With that, she turned back to her desk-

-only to be grabbed by the shoulder and spun back around. "Not... a request," Kuyou said firmly. "You WILL relax."

And with that, Hasuki's office was suddenly empty.

"What the...?!" Hasuki looked around in shock, realizing that she and Kuyou were suddenly outside, in a forest of sorts. "What... how did you-" She then felt something soaking into her pantyhose, looking down to see her slippers vanish into slimy gray clay! "Eww! What is this?!"

"Quicksand," came the reply from Kuyou, who was starting to sink in as well, a small smile on her face.

"Quicksand?!" Hasuki immediately grabbed at her left leg to try and pull it free... but though she was successful, she lost her balance and fell backwards, her rear end penetrating the clay with a wet slapping sound! "Eww! This is disgusting! What the hell is relaxing about this?!"

"It feels good," Kuyou replied, shifting and squirming to sink faster, down to her thighs in short time.

"Not to me it doesn't!" Hasuki protested, attempting to stand, only to feel her legs sinking deep into the muck, which also slimed up against her butt. "Ugh, yuck!" she cried as she tried to thrash about, only to feel the clay close over her upper legs, her skirt bunching up on the surface, allowing the clay to bulge up against her panties... "Ugh...!" she grunted again, shuddering with disgust and... something else.

"You will not die," Kuyou spoke up again. "Not drown, smother. I will not... permit it."

"Oh, well, THAT'S reassuring!" Hasuki snarked as she tried to push up on the surface with her hands, only for them to break through and sink in, the clay rising over her hips and slowly claiming her stomach. Trying to extract her arms proved futile as the grey muck sucked hard on them when she pulled, hastening her sinking. "Argh! This isn't funny anymore! I want OUT of this!"

"Not funny," Kuyou agreed. "Relaxing." She wiggled her body again, sinking down to her slight bosom, smiling at the feeling of the clay pressing up on her chest.

"No it is not!" the professor shot back, though she had stopped struggling from fatigue. She shuddered again as her arms sank in past her elbows, before feeling her C-cup bosom come to rest on the surface... at which point her descent halted. Heaving a sigh of relief, Hasuki resumed her struggles, trying to loosen the clay's grip on her body...

But then she suddenly quaked and moaned as a wave of sensation swept through her... "W-what the..." She then realized that her crotch felt warm, the clay continuing to bulge against her panties... then her hips bucked, multiplying the sensation five fold. "Ahhh!" she cried in shock as her body quaked, her nipples suddenly getting hard beneath her blouse... (Of all the days to go without a bra!) she thought to herself.

"Yes. Good," Kuyou nodded. "Enjoy the quicksand... make love..." She then closed her eyes and moaned, quaking with pleasure herself...

"Make love...!?" Hasuki gasped, as it finally clicked in her brain. (Wait, she enjoys this quicksand like a...) Her train of thought derailed as her hips bucked again, a wave of intense pleasure surging through her groin. "Oh, my gods..." She tried to pull up her arms, but the clay clamped down on them when she tried, her bosom pressing slightly deeper into the moist thickness... "Oh, yes..." She closed her eyes as she quivered and quaked, no longer able to deny her arousal.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes," Kuyou echoed, her eyes closed as she threw her head back, bobbing up and down in the clay, which lapped at her slight bosom as she did so... one of her arms then shifted it's position, Kuyou suddenly crying out loudly as said arm began to move in a regular rhythm...

(Is she rubbing herself off?!) Hasuki realized. (Oh, disgusting...!) She then quaked as her hips bucked again and again against her slimy entrapment... (Then again, I suppose I don't have much room to protest... Oh, yes...!) The professor threw her head back as her pleasure increased, her hips bucking harder, faster... "Oh yes... oh YES...! Ah, ah, ah, AH, AH, OOOUUAAAAAHHH!" Her hands clenched into fists beneath the surface as she finally achieved ecstasy, endless waves of intense sensation surging through her whole body, the clay sucking and sliming everywhere below her bosom, sending her to even greater heights...

But soon, far too soon, it was over, Hasuki going limp as her body gave out, gasping and panting for breath as 'aftershocks' of pleasure coursed through her... Realizing her lips were parched, she licked her lips to re-moisten them, before leaning back to keep the clay from pressing in on her chest, so she could catch her breath... Her eyes popped open as another feral scream echoed through the forest, seeing Kuyou Suou quaking with orgasm, now sunk to her armpits, her head tilted back, her mouth open in a perpetual scream, though her eyes remained open... Soon, she also came down from her high, gasping and panting as her head fell forward, her long black hair spreading over the surface of the clay pit...

"Phew..." Kuyou's eyes opened, refocusing on Hasuki. "Feel better?"

"...Yes, actually," the professor realized. "I wish you would have asked me first, but... thank you."

"It is fine... no. You are welcome," Kuyou said, moving forward through the clay, wrapping her arms around Hasuki beneath the surface. Hasuki just sighed as she rested her head on Kuyou's shoulder, a small smile on her face as she managed to hug Kuyou back...

"So this is where you were, professor!"

Hasuki gasped at hearing that voice, looking toward the edge of the pit to see... "S-Suzumiya-san?!"

*To be continued...*
Last edited by DJlurker on Tue May 25, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJlurker

Re: The Relaxation of Professor Hasuki (M)

Postby DJlurker » Tue May 25, 2021 10:20 pm

And now, here's the second part!

Part 2: The rescue of Professor Hasuki

"Uh! Uh! Ugh!" Kyon grunted, not sure exactly how his penis had found it's way into Haruhi's vagina, what with them still being squeezed tight by the giant latex balloons, but that wasn't exactly a high priority to figure out at the moment.

"Ah! Ah! Oh, Kyon-!" Haruhi gasped as they writhed and bucked against each other, the rhythmic rubbing noises made by the balloons sounding as music to her ears, her latex covered bosom pressing into Kyon's bare chest…

"Ah, Haruhi…! I'm overheating here-!" Kyon cried, sweat starting to drip down his face.

"Almost- there-! Don't- stop- now-!" Haruhi gasped out, her pleasure rising higher and higher… of course, at this point they couldn't have stopped even if they wanted to, the lovers soon screaming as mutual ecstasy surged through their bodies, Kyon emptying himself into Haruhi, stars flashing under their closed eyelids…

As they came down from their high, the balloons started to deflate as well, Kyon sighing in relief as the latex peeled off his nude body, exposing it to open air and giving him some much needed relief… In an ironic twist, he actually found himself laying atop Haruhi as they lowered to the ground, until the balloons had completely deflated, promptly vanishing as if they were never there. "Letting me… be on top…?" he gasped out facetiously.

"Don't get… used to it…" Haruhi sighed, letting herself go limp, allowing Kyon to separate from her, lying down beside her… the duo rested for a little bit, panting and gasping from mild exhaustion… Eventually Haruhi roused again, waving a hand over herself, her catsuit reforming into her casual yellow sundress. Looking over at her boyfriend, she asked, "You okay, Kyon? Still overheating?"

"Just need a minute…" Kyon grunted in response, "and my boxers…" Said boxers promptly flew into his face, covering his head. "Vewy fummy…" he mumbled.

"What? I think they look good on you like that," Haruhi teased. "Aaaaanyway, let's get a hold of Yuki and make sure nothing crazy happened while we were busy…" Summoning her cell phone, the reality warper promptly dialed Yuki's number from the contact list. But after a few moments… "Uh-oh, it went to voicemail…"

"What?!" Kyon roused to full awareness upon hearing that. "That can't be right, Nagato-san always answers when…" Realization dawned. "Oh no. Something must have happened to her…" He quickly slid his boxers on, looking for the rest of his clothes…

"Bet you whatever happened with Yuki starts with 'Kuyou' and ends with 'Suou'," Haruhi postulated, telekinetically moving Kyon's clothes to him. "Hurry and get dressed, then we'll warp to her location…"

"Roger that, chief," Kyon grunted as he pulled his shirt over his head.

*Speaking of Yuki…*

The interface moaned as her body quaked with desire, the warm sticky tar pulling at her body, eliciting feelings of intense arousal… Yuki's vision began to malfunction as her hips gently bucked against the thick black goo that held her tightly, trying to pull at her trapped arms to no avail…

Just as she hit orgasm, throwing her head back and moaning loudly around her ball gag, two new arrivals suddenly appeared in the stasis tube with her! "Gah! What the hell?!" Kyon gasped as he found himself sunk to his chest in thick darkness.

"Oh damn, should've seen this coming," Haruhi groaned as she felt the tar pulling at her bosom… Taking a deep breath to try and head off arousal, a loud moan caused her to open her eyes and focus on- "Yuki!" Ignoring the tar's stickiness, Haruhi swam forward until she was right in front of her friend. "Yuki, speak to me!" she cried, pressing a finger to the ball gag, which promptly vanished.

"S-Suzumiya-san… you came…" Yuki gasped, meeting Haruhi's concerned gaze, her eyes glazed over with pleasure. "Kuyou Suou… trapped me…"

"Kinda figured, this is what she did to you when she experimented on Mikuru-chan," Haruhi nodded grimly.

"Speaking of which, how about getting us OUT of this experiment?!" Kyon yelled. "I'm kinda overheating here again…!"

"Oh shit, right!" Closing her eyes and focusing, the tar and stasis tube promptly vanished, Haruhi catching Yuki in her arms before she could collapse to the ground. "And now… restore Yuki to normal parameters."

The interface felt her functions being restored, her latex suit shifting to a dark long-sleeved shirt and dark slacks. Standing straight, she said, "Thank you, Suzumiya-san. Kuyou said she was conducting another experiment, but would only tell me that it had nothing to do with you or the SOS Brigade..."

"If that's true, why go to the trouble of getting you out of the way?" Haruhi countered.

"Maybe it's only related to us indirectly?" Kyon guessed. "Maybe someone not in on the loop?"

"Oh no... okay, this time, let's see what Kuyou's up to before we warp over to her..." Haruhi suggested, materializing something like a large holo-screen.

"Good thinking, chief," Kyon said as he walked up to the two ladies. "At least you know enough to not make the same mistake twice..."

"Shut up, Kyon," Haruhi deadpanned as an image came into clear view... "What the-?! That's NOT who I think it is!"

"Unfortunately, it is," Yuki confirmed. "Professor Hasuki Kamiya."

"I am going to kill that woman," Haruhi growled angrily. "Well, not kill, but she's gonna wish she was dead when I'm through with her...!"

"Take it easy, Haruhi," Kyon laid a hand on her shoulder. "For what it's worth, the professor doesn't look particularly distressed... No need to create more work for Koizumi-san than you have to, right?"

"...Right, right," Haruhi concurred, taking a breath to calm herself. "...Sorry, Koizumi-kun. Okay, let's head over there, but on terra firma!"

"Fine by me," Kyon nodded as he wrapped an arm around his beloved, the trio disappearing soon after...

*At the clay pit...*

"So this is where you were, professor!" Haruhi announced their presence as they appeared at the edge of the clay.

Hasuki gasped at hearing that voice, lifting her head off Kuyou's shoulder, looking toward the edge of the pit to see... "S-Suzumiya-san?!"

"Huh?" Kuyou looked over as well... "Uh-oh."

"Yeah, uh-oh is right," Haruhi glowered at the alien with her arms crossed. "You've got some nerve, kidnapping my professor like this! You mind telling me why before I penalize you?!"

"She needed... to relax," Kuyou explained. "You... said so."

"She apparently recorded you and your boyfriend right after you made love," Hasuki spoke up, certain that she had just proven it was physically impossible to die of embarrassment.

"Yare, yare," Kyon promptly face-palmed. "I see what happened. Kuyou decided to see if Professor Hasuki enjoyed a nice mud bath like we do on occasion..."

"M-mud bath?" Hasuki said, confounded.

"There is a shallow mud pit not far from the campus grounds," Yuki spoke up. "Suzumiya-san sometimes goes there to relax with her beloved."

"That depends on your definition of 'relax'," Kyon snarked. "Sometimes Haruhi has me dress like a thug and tie her up before throwing her in, leaving her to (ahem) sink to her doom in the quicksand... then once she touches bottom, I come out as myself and 'rescue' her, and then she rewards me, if you get my drift."

"Oh my..." Hasuki blushed. "S-so this Kuyou spies on your intimate moments, then...?"

"Yeah, she does. Without permission," Haruhi said sternly. "Speaking of which..." She abruptly gestured upward with her hand, Kuyou gasping as she and Hasuki were pulled up and out of the clay, forcibly being separated before landing on solid ground, sitting on their butts. Kuyou was then bound with several red ribbons as Yuki walked up to her.

"Kuyou Suou secured," the interface stated, picking her fellow alien up in a bridal carry. "May I ask that you leave her penalty to me, Suzumiya-san?"

"Sure, go nuts," Haruhi nodded.

"Understood." With that, Yuki and Kuyou vanished in a flash of light.

"What the...?! H-how did they just disappear like that?! And how did you pull us out?!" Hasuki demanded.

"Uh..." Haruhi's eyes shrank to pinpricks as she realized what she had just done. "Oh, crap... I was so focused on Kuyou, I forgot..."

"Yare yare, way to break the masquerade, Haruhi," Kyon shook his head.

"M-masquerade? What, do you have secret psychic powers or something?" Hasuki inquired.

"Uh..." Haruhi exchanged a glance with her boyfriend. "Yeah, something like that... um, you can keep a secret, right?"

"Well, not like anyone would believe me anyway..." the professor sighed, absentmindedly wiping clay off her arms. "I guess that makes it easy to get yourself out of that mud pit if Kyon-san accidentally throws you too far out or something?"

"Um, yeah, definitely," Haruhi felt her face heat up. "Um, as for Kuyou and Yuki... they're, um, not of this world, if you know what I mean..."

"What?! Aliens?!" Hasuki's eyes went wide with shock.

"Yeah, Nagato-san's pretty much assimilated into our culture, though," Kyon spoke up. "Kuyou... not so much. She has a hard time understanding things sometimes... Actually, she and Nagato-san used to be rivals, but stuff happened, and now they're lovers instead."

"...Oh." Hasuki blinked a few times. "W-well, as long as they're happy, I suppose..."

"Well, anyway, you wanna head back now?" Haruhi offered.

"Unless you wanna go back to wallowing in the clay," Kyon snarked.

"Shut up, Kyon. Be serious."

"Well, she didn't look like she hated it," he shrugged.

But as Hasuki wiped clay off her chest, she felt a wave of heat surge through her as she touched her erect nipple, causing her to shiver... "Um... actually... Suzumiya-san, I don't mean to impose, but..."

"Wait, seriously?!" Haruhi gasped in disbelief.

"Told you so," Kyon said with a shrug and a smile.

"W-well, can you at least show me how to get out if you get really stuck? Without psychic powers, I mean..."

"Oh. Well, okay, sure," Haruhi nodded. "Kyon, go see if you can find a long sturdy stick nearby, okay?"

"Aye aye, chief," Kyon assented, turning and walking off into the brush.

"Well, first thing you would wanna do is try to lay yourself flat if you can," Haruhi said to her professor. "Spread yourself out, so you don't sink in..."

"Oh, like when you lie on your back to float in water," Hasuki comprehended.

"Exactly. Of course, if you sink too deep for that... well, let's do this hands-on," Haruhi said with a wink, taking Hasuki's hand and pulling her to her feet. "First, how did you sink in with Kuyou?"

"Oh, well, I tried to pull my leg up, but I fell on my butt and sank in that way..." Hasuki recalled, blushing again.

"Yeeeaah, classic rookie mistake. Trying to jerk upward just works against you," Haruhi stated. "Alright, let's go in... and try to stay calm. I know what I'm doing, after all..."

"Alright," Hasuki agreed, feeling strange that one of her students was teaching her for a change, as the two strode into the pit, starting to sink down right away... in no time, they were past their knees in the thick, slimy muck.

"Remember, keep calm and don't panic," Haruhi reiterated. "We probably won't sink all the way under anyway, given how thick this stuff is..."

"Right," Hasuki nodded, breathing deeply... only to quake as the clay once again started to bulge against her panties. "Oh my..."

"Of course, getting aroused is another matter altogether," Haruhi said facetiously. "Try not to push on the surface, that just gets your arms stuck..."

"Y... yes, of course," the professor sighed, though she ended up pushing her right arm in anyway, to try and stabilize herself as she continued to ease down, her stomach vanishing, the clay now counting her ribs... "Mmmm..."

"Wow, you really like it, huh...?" Haruhi grunted, having failed to follow her own advice as her arms sank in, past her elbows... the two women moaned loudly in sync as the clay began to fondle their bosoms from underneath, Haruhi's long ponytail dipping into the muck... "Ah... maybe we could... indulge ourselves a little... before I show how to get out..."

"I think you're right..." Hasuki breathed out. She leaned forward, pressing her hard nipples into the clay which drove her wild with desire... With her free hand, she scooped up a mound of clay, massaging it into her left breast... "Oh yes! Oh, it feels so good...!"

"Oh yeah, it does," Haruhi gasped out as she quaked with desire herself. "I just love feeling trapped and helpless... oh, it's so thick... Oh, Kyon, save me... Ohhh, yesssss...!" Her hips began to thrust, causing the clay to start lapping at her nipples under her sundress... "Yes! Oh, YES! Take me you wonderful sucking clay!"

"Oh yes! Take us both!" Hasuki cried as she continued to rub clay over her ample bosom... it wasn't long before the two brunettes went over the edge, quaking intensely as they threw their heads back and cried aloud in sync, bucking and thrashing for all they were worth...

...as she came back to herself, Professor Hasuki realized she had sunk to her armpits, the clay now pressing on her chest, restricting her breathing... Blinking her eyes open, she realized her glasses had slid down her nose a bit... Pulling her left hand up a bit, she shook the clay off as best she could, then pushed up on the bridge of her red-rimmed spectacles to get them back in place. Heaving a sigh, she looked to her left, seeing Haruhi at the same depth, her head having fallen forward, eyes closed and face flushed. Hasuki reached out to her student with her free hand, grasping her by the upper arm...

That act seemed to arouse Haruhi from her lethargy, the reality warper blinking her eyes open and yawning. "Um, wow... that was... phew." Looking over at her teacher, she gave a tired smile... "Yeah... exactly the wrong thing to do when you're stuck."

"But in another way, it's exactly the right thing, right?" Haruhi and Hasuki managed to turn a little, craning their heads to see Kyon standing at the edge, a long stick in one hand, his other hand covering his crotch for obvious reasons.

"And how long were you watching us?" Haruhi said slyly.

"Long enough," Kyon shrugged. "I found a stick that didn't snap with a simple flex."

"Great, hand it to the professor and then come on in," Haruhi instructed.

"Yes, chief," Kyon said with a knowing smile, bending over and letting Hasuki grasp the stick, before stepping past them, turning to face the duo as he started sinking down. "Whoa, this is... dang, Kuyou found a good one."

"Yeah, she did," Haruhi agreed, a blush coming over her face as she and Hasuki turned back to face Kyon, feeling the clay sucking and sliming around her sunken body... "Mmmm... maybe Yuki should mark this spot with GPS when she comes back..."

"Not a bad idea," Hasuki breathed out, keeping the long stick in front of her as she wiggled in her mucky encasement. She kept her gaze downward to avoid staring at Kyon sinking down before her, though she could just see him shifting to face Haruhi in her peripheral vision...

"Ah, this feels good after almost overheating earlier..." Kyon sighed as his stomach was claimed, though he was careful to keep his hands clear as he wiggled to go down faster... Soon, he was chest-deep himself, Haruhi's hands emerging from the clay to grasp his own, pulling him in close...

"How did you do that?" Professor Hasuki asked, tugging at her trapped arm fruitlessly.

"Gotta take it slow. Use sideways motions," Haruhi told her, before locking eyes with her beloved, the two soon engaging in a deep, throaty kiss, managing to wiggle back up to chest level, though the clay still clung to her bosom like tar... "Mmmm..."

"Oh, my," Hasuki sighed as she managed to wiggle her other arm free, grasping her stick with both hands, using it as leverage to pull her own bosom free. "Um, Suzumiya-san? What do I do now?"

"Mmph," Haruhi grunted, separating from Kyon to answer. "Well, you should use that stick as an anchor to slowly bring your legs up, like you're gonna do the backstroke. And then just kinda swim backwards until you're out..."

Hasuki nodded. "Right, I'll try that." She did as Haruhi had said, pushing the stick straight down and slowly starting to bring her legs up... it was slow going, as the thick gray muck continued to suck at her body, trying to keep her in place... Hasuki moaned as a wave of arousal swept through her, forcing her to stop for a moment to catch her breath... "Oh my god..."

Meanwhile, Haruhi and Kyon had resumed making out, their hands clasping together as they slowly undulated in the most, slimy clay together... But then Haruhi saw stars in her vision as something abruptly thrust against her panties... "Ugh, Kyon, was that you?"

"Uh, sorry... it feels too good..." Kyon grunted as his hips thrust again.

"Argh, penalty on you!" Haruhi yelled, even as their arms pushed into the clay, wrapping around each other's bodies, pulling them close together... the brunette looked over at her professor, who at least seemed to be making progress, pulling herself backwards through the clay to the edge, only to gasp and quake as lust overwhelmed her again, pushing a hand down to her groin as she began to sink back in... Haruhi then gasped as Kyon's bucking increased, her own body responding in kind, feeling the clay again claim her bosom as she continued to writhe against her lover...

"Oh, yes...! Oh, yes!" Hasuki cried as she rubbed herself off, feeling the cool clay reclaiming her, until it fondled her chest once more, driving her wild with desire... fortunately her other hand still held the sturdy stick, which was jammed in at a near 45-degree angle, stopping her from sinking any further. The professor threw her head back as the sensation grew more and more intense, until her bloodstream finally ignited, burning through her whole body as her strongest orgasm yet wracked her body from head to toe, her mouth open, making unintelligible moans and screams... then she heard moans that weren't her own, pulling her head up and seeing her student and boyfriend sinking past their shoulders, bucking and humping for all they were worth.

Hasuki's eyes went wide as Haruhi and Kyon's heads sank into the muck, their eyes tightly shut, their mouths hanging open... the clay teased at the edges of their lips and eyelids, the surface wiggling wildly from their motions deep below... then the clay seemed to collapse over their faces, leaving no trace behind, the professor screaming in disbelief and horror, as she saw thick bubbles pop on the surface!

But then, a few seconds later the duo resurfaced, gasping and coughing for air, a thick layer of muck masking their faces! Hasuki heaved a sigh of relief, her bosom pressing deeper into the clay as a result of her relaxing... Once they caught their breath, the two began to wipe off each other faces, until they were able to open their eyes again, Haruhi's golden irises locking with Kyon's brown orbs. "Death penalty."

"Oh come on," Kyon gasped out, "I told you... I couldn't help myself..."

"Yeah, well... we probably scared... poor Professor... Hasuki to death... going under like that," Haruhi gasped back.

"Y, yes, yes you did!" Hasuki finally found her voice again. "I don't care if you have psychic powers, you still need to breathe!"

"Tell me something... I don't know..." Kyon snarked.

"Do you require assistance?" another voice spoke up, the trio looking to see Yuki Nagato standing at the edge.

"Help the professor first!" Haruhi ordered.

"Understood. Give me the stick, Professor," Yuki said as she knelt down. Hasuki reached behind her with said stick, Yuki grasping it with one hand, then the other. "Hold on tight, I will pull you out." This Hasuki did, mildly surprised as the alien easily pulled her out of the clay completely until her whole body was back on terra firma. "Are you all right?"

"Tired," Hasuki gasped, letting herself splay out as she went limp. "Gods, I'm a mess..."

"Yeah, clean her up, will ya?" Haruhi requested.

"Understood," Yuki nodded, kneeling next to the spectacled brunette and placing her hands on her body. "Restore Hasuki Kamiya to normal specifications." With that, the clay covering the professor disappeared, her fatigue and residual pleasure also vanishing.

"Oh, thank you," Hasuki sighed, sitting back up... looking out over the clay pit, she was surprised to see Haruhi by herself... but then a mound of clay rose up, which coughed and gasped in precious air! "Suzumiya-san, you pushed him under?! That's dangerous!"

"It's his penalty!" Haruhi shot back. "Come on, professor, you really think I'd let him smother?!"

"I wonder (cough) about that!" Kyon grunted.

"Trust me, you're getting off easy," Haruhi deadpanned. "Down you go again!" Kyon promptly gasped in a breath as he was shoved under again, the surface soon smoothing out... after a few seconds, Haruhi let up, her boyfriend coming back up and gasping in oxygen. "That's enough for now. I'll detail the rest of your penalty later."

"(cough cough) Oh, wonderful," Kyon gasped as he wiped his face off again.

Shaking her head, Hasuki looked back over at Yuki. "So, um, what did you do with that Kuyou?"

"...there are some questions better left unanswered, Professor," Yuki looked her in the eye. "Suffice it to say, she will not kidnap you again anytime in the future."

"Oh, duly noted," Hasuki briefly shivered in fear, turning back to see Haruhi and Kyon finally making their way out of the pit. "Gods, I'm going to be so far behind on my work when I get back..."

"Incorrect. A time dilation field has been erected in this area," Yuki stated.

"...are you saying time has been slowed down? Is that even possible?!" Hasuki said.

"No problem for Nagato-san," Kyon commented as he managed to drag himself out of the clay, albeit still covered in a layer of muck.

"So, when you go back to your office, only a few minutes will have passed," Haruhi appended as she also extracted herself, sitting up on her knees. "Of course, if you ever need to relax again, just get a hold of me and I'll show you where that shallow mud pit nearby campus is..."

"I'll... I'll think about it," Hasuki looked down and blushed.

~*Fin*~

Hope you enjoyed! ;)

Return to “Stories”