The Road She Shouldn't Have Traveled

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

The Road She Shouldn't Have Traveled

Postby Theo » Mon May 17, 2021 6:53 am

Fate and circumstance beset a struggling young actress as she sets out on an offhand hike down a strange trail that’s long been closed for some reason.

This is actually the second story I ever wrote in the spring of 2020, and my first grim, quicksand horror fiction story. Another long one, with a relatively short sinking scene. Part of the story was inspired by my own experiences on walks I’ve been on over the years around where I live (except for the deep mud part unfortunately).

As always, thank you for reading, and feedback is appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Viridian

Re: The Road She Shouldn't Have Traveled

Postby Viridian » Mon May 17, 2021 8:50 am

Absolutely thrilling read. You've really honed your craft of building your world and tying up the loose ends.
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

ghostofmyeyes

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Mon May 17, 2021 9:54 pm

Bravo :D

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue May 18, 2021 6:47 am

Viridian wrote:Absolutely thrilling read. You've really honed your craft of building your world and tying up the loose ends.

Thank you so much again Viridian! I did put a quite a few hours in editing and attention to detail so I'm glad to hear it paid off :D
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue May 18, 2021 6:54 am

ghostofmyeyes wrote:Bravo :D

"Thank you... thank you!" Said Theo, bowing modestly in appreciation :D

Return to “Stories”