Me Tarzan: To Iris or Not.

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan: To Iris or Not.

Postby Sparky81 » Fri May 21, 2021 4:17 pm

Outside the Marriot Beach Club Resort 7:55 PM

What the hell am I doing here? Ok, the truth of it is I’m curious. Iris went right into that swamp with no hesitation. Did she really think or know you couldn’t drown in quicksand? Is that why? Or was it because she liked the idea of it, or the fact I was watching her? There’s only one-way to find out, right?

Room 5021 was on the 20th floor. The Marriott Club was one of the most popular places to stay. It was right downtown on the beach in the heart of everything. The ocean view rooms were almost impossible to get.

“Sugar!” Iris threw open her arms and gave me a huge hug. “I’m so glad you decided to come.”

I followed her into the living room area, which had sliding doors that opened to a balcony that overlooked the ocean.

“This view is amazing,” I said.

“I love it. That’s why I chose this place. Why don’t you sit down and we’ll have ourselves a talk.”

We both sat down on the couch facing the big screen T.V. Iris got up and grabbed a beer and hard seltzer. She handed me the beer.

“ Well Sugar, I suppose we should start with what happened this afternoon. I never was in quicksand. Oh sure I’ve seen plenty of swamps and what looked like quicksand, but never was in it. I think your smart enough to figure out why did I did it.”

“My guess is it turned you on to sink, or that I was watching. Something like that.”

“ It excited me to no end for those reasons and more. I like pushing things to the edge. Trying new things but mostly the danger and the unknown. Did you like it?”

“Ya, I did.”

“Sugar you have to give me more than that. Tell me about why you liked it. Have you ever down anything like that before?”

Here it is, the point where I always go wrong. I wind up blabbing about everything. When I came up here I told myself I wasn’t going to do that. Well guess what, I told her about everything. I never learn my lesson.

“Do you have a picture of Mrs. C.?” she asked.

I pulled up a picture on my phone and showed her.
“ She’s 50!?! I don’t blame you for having thoughts about her!”

“She does look amazing,” I said.

“But she can’t swim and won’t go in the quicksand so that kills your fantasy doesn’t it?”

“ It’s hard to imagine it now. Besides I’m planning on ending things soon.”

“ Sugar, what do you want with me?”

“ Huh?”

“ Are you here for the quicksand? Do you want some type of a relationship or just sex? I’m no Mrs. C. Look at all this hay in the barn.” She slapped her hips. “Are you after older women? What is it?”

“I was curious why you went into that quicksand. I enjoyed it and what we did in the water.”

“It’s all about trust with me.” She said. “If I trust you, you can do what you like with me. There are very few things I won’t do for someone I trusted. But it’s a two-way street.”

“What do you mean?”

“You want me to sink for you, go into quicksand? Would you do the same for me? If I asked you to sink for me, would you do it?”

“ I don’t know.”

“Not as easy when you are the one trusting someone else, is it?”

Iris got up from the couch and took my hand. She led me into a large bedroom with a king size bed, sunken tub, and shower. After closing the curtains covering the sliding doors that opened to the balcony, she opened the closet.

“Take off your clothes.” She said.

While I took off my clothes I watched her lay four red straps on the bed with Velcro ties she pulled out from a travel bag plopped on a chair beside the bed.

“Lay down on your back.” She said pointing to the bed.

She took one wrist at a time wrapping the strap around tying them to the headboard so my arms were spread out. The same happened to my ankles. I was tied to the four corners of the bed unable to move. Iris stood at the foot slowly undressing. Her body was even larger than I thought, at least through the hips and ass.

“You relax now Sugar, Mama’s goin to take care of you.”

Her hand grabbed my shaft as she began to stroke slowly. Her tongue followed along the base and length. I could feel her warm breath on me as she took me down. She carefully climbed on the bed straddling me facing away. Her large legs and ass were on top of my chest as she bent forward. As she took me deeper she inched up closer towards my face. Slowly she moved back more and more.

“ Iris…wait….wait….hrmmmm..”

Iris put her full weight on my face. Her knees were under my armpits and her calves were pressed against my ears. I was pinned under her ass and thighs and when I tried to breath there was no air. She was smothering me with her pussy. I tried pulling like hell on straps but there was no give. My lungs were on fire begging for air and my body began to shake and convulse. No matter how much I tried to twist and turn or kick my legs it didn’t matter I had no leverage. My body began to feel lighter and lighter as the little air I had dissolved. Everything slowly faded to black.

I was suddenly standing near the quicksand at the quarry. No colors, it was all black and white like an old movie. There was a woman in the quicksand and another near me watching.

“You did this Ethan.” The woman spoke as she sank in the quicksand. “I’m going to drown because of you.”

I couldn’t move or speak but watch. That women sinking, I know her…shit it was Mrs. C.

“You deserve to die.” The woman watching said. “This is for Pattie.”

It was the professor, Gwen. Dressed in a white button down top, black skirt and leggings with black shoes. Her arms crossed against her chest.

“Are you going to let me die?” Mrs. C. looked at me as she said it. “I’m sinking fast, help me.” She stretched out her arms towards me. I couldn’t move or make a sound.

“No one will help you. You deserve this and I will watch until the quicksand has you.” Gwen said.

“Ethan! Save me! Don’t let me drown!” Mrs. C. shrieked. “Please!......Oh God!! Ethan!.....Noooo…..” She began to gurgle and choke on the mud and water. I watched her wave and reach frantically as she went under. The mud popped and bubbled which seemed to last agonizing long. I stood with the professor watching the mud. Finally the mud went still. Gwen said nothing as we both stared into the calm mud surface.

My lungs and chest exploded as I sucked in air to fill them. Tears were steaming down my eyes and I choked and coughed, gasping to fill them as deeply as I could.

“ Oh God Ethan! Sugar! I’m so sorry!” Iris was leaning over me stroking my hair. “I couldn’t stop it was so incredible. Please forgive me.”

Iris cried as she hugged me. When I recovered enough we took a shower together. As I was getting dressed ready to leave Iris smiled as she watched.

“ I am booked the rest of the weekend with your Mom and cousin Peanut, but we can text. I will have my nights free.” She smiled as she said it.

“Sure, that sounds good.” I replied.

I finished dressing and we said good-bye. On my way home that dream or vision I had disturbed me. Was this the way things would end with Gwen and Mrs. C.?

Next Chapter: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do.

MaitoGaiYouth

Re: Me Tarzan: To Iris or Not.

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Wed May 26, 2021 6:50 am

Can't wait for the next part! This adventure keeps me guessing.

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Mon May 31, 2021 3:24 am

Thanks for reading! The next chapter things begin to take a dark turn for Ethan....stay tuned...

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 pm

To those following Ethan’s story, Thank you. I’m looking for ideas on what you would like to see in new chapters. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome. For instance, do you want Ethan to become more aggressive? Or maybe you want other characters more involved? Feel free to express any ideas.

Thank you for your interest I appreciate it.

Return to “Stories”