Science Experiment

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
[goolems

Science Experiment

Postby [goolems » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:50 pm

Hey y'all,

I wrote this one a while back, and have been writing for a while, but I realized I never posted any here on this forum. Felt like I should get it on here to see if anyone who isn't on Deviant Art likes my stuff. Let me know what ya think!

https://www.deviantart.com/goolems/art/ ... -815125423

ghostofmyeyes

Re: Science Experiment

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:40 pm

You are one of my favorite authors. The seamless way you combine fatal misunderstanding/miscommunication with quicksand that might otherwise be escapable is simply inspired.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 am

Thanks to this link, I discovered your stories, and so far, I’ve read three, and can’t wait to read more! I thoroughly enjoy your themes of fate and circumstance, and how you take such a seemingly ordinarily day, and gradually unfold it into such a desperate situation. That one item one forgets, that one misplaced step, or that one thing that may save you that’s so close, and yet too far. You do it all very well. You have new fan here.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

[goolems

Postby [goolems » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:54 pm

ghostofmyeyes wrote:You are one of my favorite authors. The seamless way you combine fatal misunderstanding/miscommunication with quicksand that might otherwise be escapable is simply inspired.

Theo wrote:Thanks to this link, I discovered your stories, and so far, I’ve read three, and can’t wait to read more! I thoroughly enjoy your themes of fate and circumstance, and how you take such a seemingly ordinarily day, and gradually unfold it into such a desperate situation. That one item one forgets, that one misplaced step, or that one thing that may save you that’s so close, and yet too far. You do it all very well. You have new fan here.

Thanks very much to both of you! You both are definitely seeing the same things that I try to see when I write a story. I always appreciate kind words about my writing, and I'm glad to have heard from you! Feel free to read (and enjoy) my other stories as well!

Return to “Stories”