It's unfair ! (women, grim, rape, multiples sinking ) V1

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:37 am

Hi this is my second story, my English is very bad so my story have many problem if anyone want to remake my story it would be good.

Maria is a pretty young blonde woman, she is 22 years old, she is shy and rather sexy, she is a policewoman and she works at night.
It is almost midnight when Mariah receives a radio call saying that 3 female exibitionists are walking near the forest.
What a strange situation, "thought Mariah, who went to the scene.

Arriving on the scene Mariah sees the two naked women on the grass fucking they are dark, sexy and young, Mariah blushes but has to do her job and stopped them.

Mariah approaches the two women and asks them to stop.
The two women noticed the presence of the policewoman but they continue to fuck.

Mariah pulls out two pairs of handcuffs and decides to use force against the two women

Mariah snick to handcuff one of the women, with succeesvthen the other woman lets Mariah handcuff her.

The two women are now on their knees in front of Mariah and she ask them "why are you doing this here you don't have the right you are crazy" the two women answer with a smile "we just wanted to have fun, we weren't doing anything wrong".

Mariah goes back to her car to look for blankets but remembers the radio call which clarified that there were three women and not two, when Mariah turns back to asks them where is their friends, the two women laugh and answer "w e won't tell you that bitch" and suddenly they run towards the forest with their hands tied, Mariah doesn't understand anything and starts chasing them in the dark forest in the middle of the night

Mariah asks them to stop but the two women do not stop.
After long minutes of running and getting lost in the forest the three women are exhausted, but they cannot stop.
The two naked women run in the forest without lights they hurts against trees and rocks while Mariah can light up with her lamp.

Mariah begins to lose sight of the two young runaways she decides to abandon, the two women notice the policewoman's abandonment and start to laugh.

After they escape the policegirl the ground in which they walk begins to soften but they are not careful and continue to run and suddenly the two women slide in the mud

The two women laugh "it was fun, wasn't it Laura? Yes it was the craziest evening we have ever lived, she answers Jennifer, the two women decide to get up but by getting up their feet start to sink into the mud, the two women try to free their feet but without success,

- Jennifer "Damn it's so sticky, it looks like glue"

- Laura "Yes, and it's so hot"

The two women laugh at their situation but they dont the danger of the mud

For her part, Mariah tries to find her car but she is lost in the forest and her radio no longer works.

Still with their legs stuck in the mud, the two young women hesitate to cry out for help but do not want to be found by Mariah or to be seen naked by a pervert

Jennifer "with her fucking handcuffs we'll never be able to get out of here, fucking policewoman if I find her I'll kill her!"

Laura "with pleasure, let's hope that Lucy finds us"

Jennifer "she'll find us, I just hope that damn cop doesn't catch her

The two women keep moving their legs but they just sink deeper
Laure "shit, look like we are sinking, this mud is so deep "

Jennifer "stop panicking it's just mud, nothing more"

Mud starts to swallow their knees

Laura "look at it sucks us in!" "Imagine that this mud sucks us in completely like in the movies!

Jennifer "stop your stupidities quicksand doesn't exist it's just a Hollywood myth

Laura "you are the idiot I have already seen videos on the internet where people have sunk in completely without leaving any trace, they were often women from elsewhere"

Jennifer "you dare call me an idiot by saying that, what nerve!"

Mariah is completely lost in the night her lamp is broken and she is cold, unfortunately she still has the blankets that were intended for the two young runaways, even if it is not careful, she decides to sleep in the middle of the forest

Mariah " I hope there are no ferocious animals here "she says, and finds a place to lie down and decides to sleep there

The two women are still sinking, their hands tied they can do nothing to escape, the mud has reached their thighs and are approaching their private parts;

Laura "<cries>" We are going to die here and no one will ever know! "

Jennifer "stop with your quicksand stories you get on my nerves" she yells as she starts to worry, in fact she doesn't feel any bottom under her feet.

Laura is screaming for help

Jennifer "shut up, the cop is not far away she will find us!

Laura "precisely, she's going to get us out of there ! "

Jennifer "Lucy will come sooner or later to find us she knows the forest well, she is the one who organized this evening"

In the forest Lucy is looking for her friends, Lucy is blonde she is clearly the youngest and the naughtiest of her friends, she has had time to get dressed before going in search of her friends, Lucy walks in the forest carefully she knows the dangers of the forest.

She hears screams nearby and decides to follow their directions.

While advancing in the direction of the cries she notices a girl lying in the grass, it is Mariah who is sleeping, Lucy approaches Mariah and see her police uniform and understands that it is the one who pursued it is friends, "interesting" thought Lucy to herself, she grabs a pair of handcuffs on Mariah's belt and mennotes Mariah who wakes up in panic

Mariah "What are you doing, stop, let me I a police officer"

Lucy "Precisely, we have things to take care of you and me"

Mariah understands that this is the third girl she had to arrest

Mariah panics, Lucy asks "you are going to follow me, we are going to find my friends, then we will decide your fate bitch "

Jennifer and Laura are still struggling in the deadly mud but to no avail, Jennifer begins to believe Laura's story when the boar reaches her vagina and surrounds her pelvis.

Producing a mixed reaction, a feeling of pleasure

Jennifer comes to her senses "this is not the time to think about that kind of thing" she says, but notices that Laura reacts in an even more orgasmic way, her face shows immense pleasure following the contact between the mud. and her vagina

Jennifer "what are you doing Laura this is not the moment we are in an emergency situation!"

Laura "but you said I was telling lies earlier, let me have some fun"

Jennifer "listen if you're telling the truth, about this mud, that means we're gonna die ! "

Laura "it's such a shame that I can't use my hands to masturbate

Jennifer "you are so crazy Laura you scare me! "

Suddenly the girls notice the presence of two people advancing towards them
They guessed the form of Lucy and to their great surprises that of the cop

Jennifer "Lucy finally you found us! I was starting to worry!"

Lucy "yes I also brought back a small present"

Laura "oh no I wanted to stay there a little longer the mud is so hot, is nice!"

Lucy "don't says stupid things Laura you must know that you are both in quicksand"

Jennifer "so it was real we were really going to die here if you hadn't come"

Lucy "absolutely, but I'm here to save you my loves,"

Jennifer "as you can see that bitch cop teased us, when I get out of there I'm gonna beat her up!

Lucy "I have everything I need for that, and don't worry I already have a little idea about our guest" she said laughing "

Mariah is worried she can't do anything to get away.

Mariah asks Laura "how do you have fun in quicksand you're crazy!"

Laura "The mud is hot and it feels nice on my body wanna join me ?

Mariah " no thanks "

Lucy makes Mariah sit down and takes out a cutter and a rope from her bag

Lucy "Here is who should help us"

Jennifer "We're finally going to be able to get out of here!"

Laura is disappointed

Lucy says "you are so sexy both handcuffed in the mud

Jennifer "you are like Laura "

Lucy "Yes, but I'm even crazier"

Lucy wraps the rope around Jennifer's waist and pulls her towards her.

Jennifer "it hurts but the mud is so nice it's weird"

Laura tries to masturbate herself against the mud to jerking off while waiting to be rescued

Mariah in front of the show is terrified she is in the hands of 3 crazy women and she has not reported her position to her friends

When Jennifer is close enough to Lucy. Lucy cuts her handcuffs then pulls her arms back to the surface

After a few seconds of effort Jennifer is free and she lies down on the floor

The mud had already swallowed Laura's breasts because of her sudden movements

Lucy "it's going to be more complicated to save you it looks like I hope we can save you" said Lucy with a worried look

Laura faced with the reaction of her friends, accumulates too much pleasure and reaches orgasm, cries and screams with pleasure, her cries are heard in all the forest

Her orgasm lasts almost a minute, after that Laura is too exhausted to continue masturbating, especially since the weight of the mud on her chest is choking her,

Jennifer "Laura I think it's getting too dangerous, we will save you jow before it's too late, I don't want to see you drown

Lucy " we have to act and quickly"

Lucy rolls up Laura's chest that highlights her breasts, Lucy pulls Laura towards her but the mud has taken too much ground, unfortunately she receives help from Jennifer and she manages to bring her closer Laura but not enough ....

Mud starts to suck Laura's breasts, Laura starts to worry

Laura "friends please hurry up, I'm sinking it's not funny anymore ! "

But Lucy's and Jennifer's efforts are not enought

Mariah "do you need help?"

Jennifer "shut up bitch cop we don't need you!"

Lucy "starts to panic, her friend sinks only 2-3 meters away from her but there is nothing she can do about it.

As the mud claims Laura's shoulders, Laura starts to cry but continues to have pleasure.

Lucy tells Jennifer to hold the rope, she had an idea !

Then Lucy begins to undress, she takes off her shoes, her t-shirt, her bra, her pants and then her panties.

Laura "Wow Lucy I'm really gonna die here and the last thing I see will be you naked I'm so happy.

Lucy: "no you're not going to die here!"

Then Lucy jumps into the bottomless bog to save her friend, jumping in the mud, Lucy's butts and vagina are already swallowed by the bog but Lucy walks towards her friend.

For her part, Mariah is now free and she attends the show, but Jennifer lets go of the rope and steals her weapon so that she does not escape.

Jennifer "Move and I'll kill you bitch"!

Mariah just missed her only chance to escape, She hopes that Lucy and Laura sink into the bog for have a others chance for espace

Laura's shoulders are now sucked in the mud and only Laura's head is still visible

Laura "quickly Lucy save me quickly ! "

Lucy "I do my best" as the mud caresses her butt and her clit, despite everything Lucy manages to get closer to Laura.

Jennifer and Mariah watch the scene.

Jennifer "what are you going to do to save her!"

Lucy "I'm going to plunge my hands into the mud to get Laura out of her trap, but I'm afraid my hands get stuck, if my hands get stuck it will be fatal for both of us.

Jennifer listens to Jennifer's words and takes the opportunity to watch Lucy's ass twisting in the mud.

Lucy hesitates but seeing Laura's terrified face she decides to plunge her hands in the mud to take her friend out, she manages to grab her friends' waist but the weight of the mud prevents her from pulling it, if Lucy does not. hurry; her hands will get stuck and she will die naked in the mud like a fool with her friends

The mud begins to swallow Laura's mouth.

Laura "please save me quickly I don't want to die here, get me out" but Lucy is helpless in the face of the mud,
Lucy starts to cry as the mud grills around her friend' s face, in front of her

Laura "please do something, quickly I'll go .... I'll die ...... gllglgllglgllglglbbbrbrb
Mud filled Laura's mouth, staring at Lucy.

Jennifer starts to cry as Mariah watches the scene with some satisfaction
Then the mud sucks Laura's nose and eyes, Laura staring at her friend until the last second before sinking into the mud

Lucy tries to pull her friend out of the bog again the bubbles on the surface indicate that Laura is still alive.
She can't leave Laura here.

Jennifer cries "stop Lucy get out of here it's too late you keep going you are going to die!" "

Lucy frees her hands from the bog and has to let her friend get stuck in the mud, Lucy is mad of rage and sadness and cries all the tears in her body.

The mud has already reached Lucy's breasts, she watches the last bubbles rising on the surface, before using the rope to exit the death trap, Jennifer pulls Lucy out of the mud and Luucy moves her pelvis to get out of the mud, Lucy manages to get out, the two women look at the place where their friends have sunk and cry

While Mariah watches the scene being terrified and a little happy that her captors have lost one of their relatives, Jennifer and Lucy come to their senses and look at the policegirl.

Lucy "Bitch, if you hadn't handcuffed her Laura would still be alive!"

Jennifer jumps on Mariah and the punch her.

Mariah "if she hadn't run away and if she was trying to get off instead of jerking off she would still be alive it's her fault not mine! "

Lucy asks Jennifer to calm down and says "don't worry we are going to avenge Laura in the best way possible" she said with a sadistic smile that terrifies Mariah

We are going to rape you then throw you in this bog said Lucy to Mariah who starts to cry

Mariah "no don't do that I'm sorry I was just doing my job it's not your fault your friend died! "

Jeniffer "shut up slut" Jennifer slams Mariah against the floor and rips her uniform, her shirt her skirt her tights, finally she gets to her underwear, Mariah crying "please don't do: don't stop forgive me!" But nothing has happened. make Jennifer tear up the policewoman's underwear while crying exposing her privacy for all to see.
Mariah is now naked, she is in tears, she begs Lucy and Jennifer for forgiveness

But Lucy and Jennifer have no mercy on the young woman,

Lucy embraces Mariah and she starts to square her breasts

Lucy "you have big boobs girl, tell me what's your name?

Mariah "my name is Marie ... Mariah"

Lucy begins to stroke Mariah's clit, which screams in pain.

Lucy "tell me Mariah are you a virgin?" Mariah answers by crying that she is.

Meanwhile Jennifer films the scene with Lucy's iPhone.

Lucy kisses Mariah and bites her lips, Mariah can do nothing against her tormentors.

The scene continues for a long minute, Mariah is traumatized by what happened to him.

Mariah "I just wanna go home please, I want this to end.

Lucy answers "don't worry everything will be over soon for you because we are going to throw in these quicksand

Mariah cries of despair as Jennifer and Lucy pick her up and lead her in the direction of the mud.
Mariah is facing the mud her future grave she turns to Lucy and Jennifer who points her with his weapon.

Lucy "now back up go into the mud without saying a word"

Mariah cries she is about to answer but Jennifer puts her fingers on the trigger.

Mariah insults Lucy and Jennifer "bitch I have nothing to do with the death of your friends, that idiot died because she was an idiot, I don't deserve this it's unfair forgive me I .... .. "but before she can finish her sentence Jennifer pulls the trigger and shoots Julie in the left leg, who falls in pain in the mud,

Due to the passage of Laura, Jennfier and Lucy the mud is even softer and Mariah's thighs are directly swallowed in the bog.

Mariah screams in pain, and her two executioners take pleasure in seeing her scream, Jennifer is still recording with Lucy's iphone
Mariah "bitch, stop pity I don't want to die, I'm so young, if I die my parents won't be able to feed themselves I'm their only financial aid, pity save me I won't say anything.

Jennifer "you think we will forget the death of our friend accept your punishment!"

Lucy "it's so sad for you but you deserve so much to die, you will pay for Laura's death"

Mariah continues to scream but Lucy and Jennifer don't want to know anything, Mariah can only cry as she awaits her doom,
The mud has already sucked Mariah's ass and her pelvis,

Lucy "wow the mud is so fast I think you don't even have 5 minutes left poor girl"

Jennifer "it's crazy while Laura and me struggled for almost 40 minutes, it only took 2 minutes to swallow the muscle of your body

Mariah cries, struggles, she feels the mud seep into her pussy and her ass, she feels raped a second time.

Mariah "please kill me now, I can't take it anymore I don't want to die suffocated by the mud

Lucy "accept your death and say nothing more"

Mariah tries to undo the handcuffs from her hands, but her struggles drag her even faster into the mud.

The mud almost reached her breasts, seeing her death happen minute by minute Mariah is about to have a heart attack.

Lucy is all excited seeing Mariah struggling in the mud, she starts to masturbate and she is joined by Jennifer.

Mariah looks at the face of her executioners who take pleasure in watching her die, she finds it unfair, she had been too kind to them and it will cost her her life, but a ray of hope hits the policewoman when she hears her mennontes broken, now her hands are free.

Lucy "incredible you managed to free yourself, you are so strong bur, having your hands free is only useful when you have a rope grabbed poor bitch.

Despite everything Mariah continues to struggle but the cold, fatigue, the bullet in her legs, sin violates, makes her lack the strength to get out the mud swallows her breasts and begins to suck her shoulders.

Mariah has no more energy, she lets herself be swallowed by the mud, her shoulders are sucked in, only her head remains on the surface

Lucy and Jennifer start to fuck as Mariah is about to be get swallowed, the mud touches her chin, Lucy and Jennifer scream og pleasure as Mariah approaches death.

Lucy "well here we are, you will finally pay for your acts bitch"

Jennifer "don't worry we will drop flowers on your grave"

As Mariah prepares to answer the mud covers her mouth.

Mmmmmphhhhh mmmppppphhh

Mariah cries seeing the mud sucked in her nose she takes a last breath and looks up to the sky,

The mud sucks her nose and ears, the last thing she sees is Lucy and Jennifer fucking in front of her, the arrival of the mud forces her eyes to close as usual only her hair floats above the surface

Lucy "Bye bitch '"

The mud agitates and bubblesbrise to the surface, then Mariah's right hand surfaces and prays to grab something but in vain her hand is sucked into the gray mud, the last bubbles rise then everything becomes calm again on the eyes of Jennifer and Lucy.

Beneath the surface Mariah thinks about her family and the injustice she's been through, then she runs out of air, her lungs burn and her body shakes all over the place and she ends up fainting.

Lucy and Jennifer reach their orgasms as Mariah drown in front of them

Lucy "I'm so sad for Laura; I'm sorry I wasn't there on time .."

Jennifer "it's not your fault don't think about it anymore"

The two women fall back and before leaving they look at where Laura and Mariah have sunk.

Not long after, the police find their colleague's car but they will never find any trace of Mariah, when suddenly, a video is posted on the internet where we can see Mariah being raped by a blonde woman, and then being thrown in the mud and sink under

Lucy and Jennifer will never be put in jail

ghostofmyeyes

Re: It's unfair ! (women, grim, rape, multiples sinking ) V1

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:34 pm

Absolutely dark and depraved. Great work!

Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:18 am

If you have any idea ( new character, story change, )for a V2 tell me please

Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:24 am

If you have any idea for the V2 ( new character, modify history, good or bad ending, character's choice ) tell me

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:19 pm

Bled 1 wrote:If you have any idea for the V2 ( new character, modify history, good or bad ending, character's choice ) tell me

How about a good ending where the villain ends up smothered in the quicksand in the end?

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:52 am

Another great story Bled 1! I thought it would be cool if after Mariah goes under, and they finish uploading their video, the ground gives way beneath Lucy and Jen because they agitated the ground so much while masturbating, and in the end, they also sink to their demise. Poetic justice all the way around :D

Can’t wait to see more!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:40 pm

DJlurker wrote:How about a good ending where the villain ends up smothered in the quicksand in the end?

So endings you do not like are not good? That sucks.

I like the ending. Not so predictable.

BH

Return to “Stories”