Deadly summer (woman, multiple sinking, grim, snake.)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Hi, thanks for reading my story, i know that my English is bad sor if you want to re-write my history I allow you.

It's summer, it's hot and most of the people are on vacation, this is the case of Scarletl, Sasha, Julie, Christina, Hannah and Lara, the group of women decides to buy a villa for 3 weeks , the price was very low, because the place where to be the house was considered dangerous, it did not repel the girls.

Scarlett is a young blonde woman of 24 years old, she is elegant, she wears black shorts and a white t-shirt, she has always been jealous of the beauty of Christie, she would dream of having her body

Sasha is a 22 year old brunette woman, she wears blue jeans and only wears her bra, she is very shy and does not like showing her body too much to those she does not know.

Julie has brown hair, she is only 21 years old and she wears jogging and a t-shirt, she is very quiet and not very social.

Christina, is a 23 year old blonde woman, she is very naughty so she spends her day wearing only a swimsuit.

Lara is 24 years old has black hair, she is passionate about exploration and adventure, she is wearing blue shorts and a gray t-shirt

Hannah is the youngest and kinkiest of the group she is 20 years old, her hair is blonde almost white, she has blue eyes, and she wears simple panties with a very thin t-shirt, she would like to find a handsome boy or a beautiful woman who fucked this summer

The young women are on vacation, in a villa they have rented, the sun is shining and it is hot, the beach is not far away and a huge forest surrounds the house.
the young women arrived there two days ago, they have put their things away, and still have not gone for a walk or a swim.

Scarlett "Girls, let's go out for a walk, the sun is shinning , we gotta take advantage before the holidays are over, I don't want to go back to college.

Lara "yes, but I prefer to visit the forest, go ahead without me"

Julie "no I'm coming with you, it's too dangerous, I don't want you to get lost, there is no network here"
Lara "ok if you want, I hope you are sporty, but are you really planning to go out in this outfit?"

Hannah "yes it's so hot, I'm afraid I will die of thirst if I dress differently, I should even take my t-shirt off

Lara "okay, be careful to not to hurt yourself"

Scarlett "nobody wants to come with me ? "

Julie "okay if you want, and you Christina you come?

Christina "okay, I hope we meet a handsome boy" she said laughing

Sasha "I would like to visit the forest on my own".

Scarlett "do whatever you want,but don't come back too late and be careful"

Lara "Take care of you"

The women put on their sandals and each go in their direction

Lara "See you tonight girls"

Christina "See you tonight honey"
Christina, Scarlett and Julie advance towards the beach, it is about 12 000 from the house, seeing that it is hot she decides to go there by car.

Lara and Hannah head deeper into the woods, looking for interesting things to explore.

Sasha sinks into the forest but is not the other two girls, she prefers to take her own road in search of a lake to bathe naked without embarrassment.

Hannah and Lara have been walking for a long time already, because of the heat, they are already exhausted and they are bathed in their sweat.

Hannah "I can't take it anymore, I .... I will .... die ...."

Lara "don't talk stupid things, you've been walking for only 20 minutes, it's nothing more you're dressed like a bitch, the one who is most to be pitied here is me.

Hannah "Please don't be so mean to me, please find us a place to bathe.

Lara "ok but we'll have to walk a little longer"

Hannah "carry me on your back my love, with your muscles you can probably carry me without difficulty "

Lara "I'm not your bitch, and don't call me that dirty pervert"

Hannah "Okay my love, would you like us to bathe naked? We could do whatever we want as no one is there to watch us.

Lara "stop enough, I shouldn't have taken you with me"

Hannah "bad girl"

For her part, Sasha continues to look for a place to bathe, she also suffers from the heat.

Sasha "Oh my god, it's so hot, please, I have to quickly find a place to bathe it.

As she continues to walk in the forest, she hears an animal howl near her.

Sasha looks in the direction of the noise and sees a huge snake come out of the foliage.

Sasha "oh no, not that, not now, I hate that
The snake advances towards Sasha measures several ten meters, it is undoubtedly an anaconda

Sasha "no, don't approach dirty beast, help!"

Sasha starts running in the forest, but the snake is fast, he will catch her, Sasha is injured by hitting trees and rocks.

Scarlette, Julie and Chritina are still in the car, in the car she listens to music and tells herself jokes.

Due to the heat and fatigue Julie falls asleep on Chritina's thighs.

Scarlett "poor girl, she's so tired"

Christina "yes let her sleep

Scarlett " you are so sexy with this swimsuit, men are all going to want you in their beds tonight.

Christina blushes "you too"

Scarlett "I will never have breasts as perfect as yours"

Christina "thank you very much"

On the side of Hannah and Lara everything is fine, Lara seems to have found a lake with fresh water.

Hannah " Finally I will finally be able to refresh myself "she said with tears in her eyes, she runs at full speed towards the water when suddenly Lara screams" no don't jump! "
But too late Hannah jumps into the water without knowing the danger that awaits her
When jumping into the water, Hannah feels nothing.

Hannah "you fool, you scared me for nothing"
Hannah laughs and begins to remove her t-shirt.

Lara yells "Hannah come back quickly !"

Hannah "shut up, it's not funny, let me undress"

Lara "you are so stupid !! "

What Lara had seen was the most dangerous thing in this forest, it was a huge snake hiding in the river, but due to the heat Hannah didn't notice its presence.

As Hannah begins to undo her bra, she hears something huge behind her, turning around her face crumbles.

Hannah "Ahhh, no, please Lara save me". Hannah runs towards the firm term but the snake catches her and begins to tie her up.

Lara can't do anything for her friend, the snake wraps his body around Hannah who screams in pain.

Hannah "help me, I don't want to die, I'm scared."

Lara rummages in her bag, to retrieve her machete.
The snake's body serves Hannah so hard that Hannah begins to cough up blood, she feels her body being crushed, but the worst is yet to come.

The snake's head moves closer to Hannah's and he opens his huge jawbone and prepares to swallow Hannah.

Hannah is crying in pain and fear, her heart beating at a phenomenal speed.

Lara takes out her machete and prepares to attack the huge snake that begins to swallow her friend.

Hannah "please don't that I don't want to die like this, Lara is doing something fast.
The snake's mouth swallows Hannah's skull and eyes.

Hannah "quickly quickly help, I'm going to get eaten help ......."

The snake's jaw swallows Hannah's whole head.

Hannah "Mmmphhhh mphhhhh !!!!"

Lara in front of this show is paralyzed by fear, but also fascinated by the scene, it's not every day that a snake swallows a human.

Lara comes to her senses and starts attacking the snake that devours Hannah, but her machete doesn't seem to do much damage to the snake.

The snake is already starting to swallow Hannah's chest, he doesn't pay attention to Lara's attacks.

Meanwhile further in the forest, Sasha continues to run from the snake, she thinks she has sown it and collapses from fatigue than the ground.

Sasha "I'm lost I'll never find my way back, please Hannah, Lara saved me"

Sasha was injured while running in the forest her ankle seems to be broken.

As Sasha regains energy by resting she hears the sound of leaves in the forest, it does not take long for her to realize that it is the snake.

Sasha is desperate, seeing the snake coming out of the bushes and advancing towards her, she throws stones at it but in vain, she gets up and sees other snakes around her.

She manages to run but her leg hurts. - Sasha " Please leave me alone I just wanted to swim, I didn't do anything to you " .

She continues to run but she just stops, indeed in front of her is the void, she did not realize that she is running over a cliff, wanting to go back she sees 4 anaconda blocking her way .

Sasha "I'm going to die, these snakes are going to eat me alive or else I'm going to fall off that cliff and crash into the ground, what an excruciating end."

Sasha has the choice to be devoured by snakes or let herself fall into the void.

Sasha chooses her death and prefers a quick one, she walks to the edge of the cliff and looks down, a glimmer of hope lit up.

She sees water at the bottom of the cliff,

Sasha "thank god, I will be able to cushion my fall and cool off"

She looks at the snakes and decides to jump in the water if she misses her target she is dead.

Sasha lands with her feet together in the water after falling almost a hundred meters.

Sasha "I succeeded, I am alive, the water saved my life "

Sasha is happy, she was so close to death, but she notices that the water she jumped in, is actually not really water, in fact she notices that she not sank in the water, her feet and her pelvis are just sinking into the earth.

Sasha "what it is, it's dirty, I may have fallen in the mud"

Sasha notices that there was only a small thickness of water where she jumped

Sasha "it's definitely mud, oh no, I thought I had found a place to bathe ".

Sasha tries to get out of the mud, but she notices the mud started to swallow her body, and she doesn't feel any bottom under her feet.

Sasha "fuck this is deep I'm going to need some help if I don't want to spend my day stuck here" she shakes her ass and tries to get her legs out, but the mud is like sucking it "damn what it this "are dirty my shorts are stained "the mud starts to seep into his shorts and caress
her private parts, Sasha finds it pleasant but still wants to get out of here.

Christina and Scarlett have finally arrived at the beach, she can't find a place to park their cars and she parks in a sandy area.

Scarlett "we will finally be able to enjoy the sun and the sea"

Christina "yes but I think it will be without Julie unfortunately, we should let her rest right?"

Scarlett "good idea, if she wants to join us she will be found"

Scarlett and Christina drive to the beach and leave Julie alone in the car

Scarlett dons a swimsuit and goes for a swim while Christina lies down on the sand to sunbathe.

Meanwhile Lara is still fighting the annaconda which swallows Hannah, however she notices something strange, as she gets eaten out Hannah masturbates, Lara does not understand what is happening, her friend is probably going to die alive and she takes pleasure in it, she knew that Hannah was perverse but at the pace there we can speak of madness.

The snake has finished swallowing Hannah's chest and begins to swallow her pelvis and her ass.

Lara "if I don't kill him I'll be that next prey"

Lara stops attacking the animal and gets out of the water.

Lara "sorry Hannah but there is nothing I can do to save you I don't want to end up like you".

Hannah "I'm scared, please help me get me out of here Lara quickly!"

Lara watches the snake swallow Hannah's ass and anus
Lara seems fascinated by the show she is watching, it reminds her of animal documentaries when lions devour their prey.

Suddenly Lara comes to her senses, she rummages in her bag and finds her revolver.

Lara "that what I did, oh my god, Hannah forgive me I didn't mean to do that.

Lara aims for the head of the serpend who begins to swallow Hannah's delicious thighs.

Hannah "It's so hot, I can't breathe, help, please get me out of here.

Lara hopes that she will manage not to shoot her friend, she empties the barrel of the revolver in the head of the snake.

The snake panics, it stops embracing Hannah's body, but that is not enough to free her from its jawbone.

Hannah hears the six shots and understands that Lara is going to save her.

As the serpent dies, it collapses into the water.

Hannah "yes, well done Lara you are the best".

Lara runs towards the snake and she tries to pull her friend's legs towards her, but before
what can Hannah come out of the mouth of the reptile, it collapses and flows in the depths of the river always with Hannah in its mouth,

Lara "oh no, not that no!"

Hannah feels the snake sunk with her into the river and can't believe it.

Hannah "Not that why me, I am going to die drowned in the stomach of a snake? !!"

Lara watches the snake sunk in deep water but there is nothing she can do for her friend.

"Lara" if only I had acted sooner I could have saved her, I'm just a bitch! "

Lara mourns the death of her friend, and decides to go back to the villa to warn the others.

Sasha is still stuck in the mud, the mud has already swallowed her belly and begins to approach her breasts.

Sasha "what to do I'm surrounded by mud, and I'm sinking !!!. I'm afraid I think ... no .... impossible ...

Sasha understands what she jumped into, it's quicksand,

Sasha panics, she imagines herself already buried alive
like in the movies but she doesn't give up hope

Sasha screams for help but she's in the middle of nowhere.

Sasha "no I can't die in a place like this, I don't deserve this!"

Sasha notices a tree root near her, she tries to reach it but it is too far, she decides to remove her bra, to reach it.

Sasha "this damn mud is going to dirty my breasts my steps are more important things"

She throws her bra towards my root and manages to wrap it around.

Sasha "yes I succeeded, I will manage to get out of here.

Sasha pulls her bra to get out of the mud, "yes it works" she exclaims.

Sasha's ass starts to resurface, just a little bit of effort and Sasha may be able to get out of the deadly mud.

Sasha "I'm almost there, I'll be able to ...." (her bra breaks in two)

Sasha "oh no that was my only escape route, please no not that, I was almost there"

The mud starts to swallow Sasha again, the mud reaches Sasha's chest and caresses her breasts.

Sasha watches the scene fearfully.

Sasha "oh my god I'm going to die here, and no one will ever know"
Please Hannah Lara save me quickly !!! I should have followed you !!!

Sasha keeps her arms above the surface so as not to saddle her fate, she tries any time to take her phone out of her pocket to call her friends.

Sasha "it's my only chance I hope there is network"

Sasha digs her left arm in the mud in search of her iphone

Sasha "yes I found it !!"

But she can't get her arm out, "No that's not true, why is life so unfair to me.

The mud sucks her left shoulder and begins to swallow the top of her breasts.

Sasha "please help me I'm stuck in quicksand !!!".
Unfortunately his pleas for help end up on deaf ears.

Sasha "If I don't get my phone back now and wait for someone to save me I'm done I must get it back at all costs !!"

Sasha tries the bet of her life if her right arm remains blocked she will seal her fate, she sinks her arm in the mud without
fund and retrieve his phone, unfortunately his arm is stuck.

Sasha cries "No, not that, why me, I just wanted to swim away from the kinky looks of my friends, I don't deserve to die this way!"

Mud swallows up Sasha's chest and swallows her shoulders and wraps around her neck.

Sasha cries all the tears in her body, she cries for help praying for someone to come and save her, but there is no one around, and even though people found her it was too late.

Sasha "please don't swallow me, I don't want to end up smothered in the mud, why do I have such an excruciating death"

The mud touches her chin, Sasha looks at the world around her, she observes the birds, the trees that surround her, she lifts her head to survive as long as possible.

Mud surrounds her chin and penetrates her ears. Sasha hears only the beating of her heart, looking around her, she sees the snakes which have been chasing her who are observing her.
Sasha "I hate you you bloody shit, all go to hell".

Mud is about to cover her eyes, she is looking at the sky for the last time and mud is covering her eyes.

Sasha hears nothing and sees nothing, only her mouth and her nose remain on the surface.

Sasha "Christina, Julie, Hannah, friends, mom, dad ........"

These are her last words before the mud covers her mouth, before leaving she takes one last breath.

The mud is agitated, there is no more crying, the forest has become calm again, only the rest of Sasha's bra remains on the surface, after a few seconds bubbles rise to the surface, indicating Sasha's drowning, the bubbles rise for a few seconds and stop, the mud continues to stir because of the sudden gestures of Sasha who suffocates, but begins to calm down, then the quicksand becomes calm again.

Sasha passed out from the lack of oxygen.
Her body will never be found, she sinks to the bottom of the bog.

Scarlett has finished bathing in the water she comes back to Christina who is still lying on the ground tanning but she is also asleep.

Scarlett "said these girls there only thinks of sleeping.

Scarlett covers Christina's attractive body with a towel so she doesn't get sunstroke.

Scarlett lies down next to her friend and falls asleep next to her.

Meanwhile Julie wakes up, she doesn't understand why her friends left her here.

Julie "I'm going to die of heat if this continues".

She decides to open the car door but it does not open.

Julie "you fool you locked me in that car, I'll get you paid!"

Julie takes out her phone and calls Scarlett but she doesn't answer, she calls Christina but she doesn't answer either.

Julie "is it a joke?!, It's not funny I'm going to die of heat here
I have no water.

Julie looks out the window but does not see anyone, she is still trying to open the door but it looks like something is blocking her.

While searching in the car Julie finds the keys of the car and notices that the one is not locked.

Julie "something must block the door" she kicks in the door but in vain "

Looking out the window, she notices that the car seems to have sunk, as if it has sunk in water.

Julie notices with terror that the car she is in is getting knocked over the doors

Julie "what it is!, The sand sucks the car, it's impossible!"
She understands that the doors are blocked by the sand.

Julie begins to panic, she does not understand this phenomenon.

Panicked, she tries to break the window, but it is reinforced.

Julie "girls please come back and help me quickly!"

She starts calling her friends again but Christina and Scarlett don't answer, she decides to call
Sasha then Hannah but without answers, she did not register Lara's number.

Julie "why the fuck are they not responding !!"

The car continues to be raised by the sand, Julie tries to open the windows but the one if they are blocked.

Julie cries for help but no one hears her cries, Julie imagines a dark scenario where she is sitting in the car without being able to do anything.

Julie "friends come back quickly you are my only chance!"

Meanwhile in the forest Lara is still upset by Hannah's death, she couldn't do anything to save her friend, on the contrary she almost let him get killed.

Lara "I'm a bitch, I deserve to die, forgive me Hannah, forgive me girls I didn't want this to happen.

Lara is lost in the forest, her clothes are stained with snake blood and her morale is low.
She is looking for a place to rest anyway she will not find the villa today. She finds a place to rest near a lake.

Lara "I should take advantage of my nap to wash my clothes, she said to herself".

Lara takes off her clothes and washes them in the lake water. She leaves her clothes dry and takes the opportunity to sleep, she takes a blanket out of her bag and lies down against the rocky ground, as she begins to fall asleep she hears noises near her, her heart beats at all costs speeds and she sees another anaconda coming towards her.

Lara "oh no, but what you got after me, you filthy reptile.

Lara gets up and takes out her machete, her revolver is unloaded and the snake advances towards her, she is naked in front of a formidable predator.

Lara "I can't beat him if he catches me I'm screwed I have to run!"

Lara runs to the lake to cross it but she slips against a slime of mud and smashes her face against it.
stones, she screams in pain, her face is bleeding and her foot hurts.

Lara "I must not give up I must run away quickly!"

As she prepares to get up, her feet sink into the mud

Lara “oh no not now!” She tries to get her feet out of the mud, but she can't.

Lara "I'm going to die! No pity help, shake".

The snake has caught the young woman and he puts himself around her with his body.

Lara's naked body is surrounded by the ananconda which suffocates her, Lara weeps in pain, with the force of the snake, her feet are out of the mud.

Lara looks at the snake and pleads for the sparing, but nothing to do the snake starts to swallow Lara's feet.

Lara "Please don't stop I don't want to die this way! Help me!"

Julie is still stuck in the car, panic sets in and she decides to call 911, the operator picks up.

911 "I listen to your calls what is your urgency"
Julie "my car is sinking in the sand !!"

911 "whats"?

Julie "I am in my car and I am trapped in a sand trap"

911 "I don't understand, where are you?

Julie "I am in my car and my car is stuck in the sand, I do not know the name of the beach where I am, I am parked near a parking lot!"

911 "ok i will try to locate you don't leave"

Julie "please get me out of here quickly!"

911 "okay I found you I send you a team ....."

Julie's phone goes out, due to the heat the battery did not hold.

Julie "oh no not that, please come quickly !!"

At the same time a tourist notices the car sinking he warns the occupants of the beach who gather around the car.

Passers-by "don't get too close, it looks like quicksand".

Passers-by find it funny and start to film the event, when suddenly a woman inside the car knocks on
car windows and seems to cry in despair.

Julie shouts "please help me get me out of here" but no passers-by seem to want to approach the car, they are afraid of ending up in elevated position.

Passers-by are horrified by the scene, the sand started to cover the windows of the car.

Julie loses hope people watch her die she finds it horrible.
She will die ! Said a passer-by! Julie hears it and is terrified.

The police arrive on the scene but even they don't know how to get Julie out of the car, if they break the window the sand will enter and Julie will suffocate.

Julie bangs the windows of the car, and suplicates passers-by to be saved.

Julie "you fool do something help me!".

The sand begins to completely cover the windows of the car, Soon Julie will not be able to get out of the car, Julie sticks her face to the window and stares at people, they look at her and are scared they know what will happen to her, the sand completely covers the windows of the car and begins to swallow the roof, soon there will be nothing left of the car.

Julie is plunged into darkness; she hears the grains of sand covering the car.

Julie "friends save me ...... I'm so scared"

On the surface there is hardly anything left of Scarlett's car, sand covers the roof of
the car and then there is no trace of the car.

Police establish a security perimeter around the area and evacuate the beach.

Upon waking up Christina and Scarlett, they realize that they have received several calls from Julie.

Christina "why is there so much commotion here"

Scarlett "I don't know people are rude here
Let's go find Julie she must be lost "

As they walk towards their cars, the two women notice the herd of people surrounding the place where their car is located.

The two women run towards the mass of people and notice the absence of their cars.

Scarlett yells "where is my car !!!!"

Someone says "the sand swallowed the car and there was someone inside!" "

Christina "oh no, oh my god"

A passer-by shows them the video he took, where we can see the car being lifted, the two women recognize their friend knocking on the windows.

Scarlett and Christie collapse to the floor and they start to cry.

Scarlett "Please save there, do something!"

The police answer that they can do nothing, it has already been several ten minutes since the car and Julie disappeared.
Meanwhile in the forest Lara gets her thighs swallowed by the snake.

Lara is choked and can't breathe anymore due to the force of the reptile, the snake swallows her buttocks and starts to swallow her belly and Lara passes out from the lack of air.

The snake can finish its meal without its prey defending itself, and in just a few minutes the snake manages to swallow Lara's chest, at which point she wakes up and sees her breasts being swallowed into the snake's mouth.

Lara "Please leave me, there are other things to eat in the forest, you don't need so many nutrients".

Suddenly the rest of Lara falls into the mouth of the snake, Lara cries, she stretches her arms towards the outside of the reptile but this only facilitates her absoption, indeed Lara slides into the reptile with a speed and a fluidity without name, the reptile closes its mouth, and Lara now fits into her stomach.

Lara is screaming to be saved but outside
outside only small whines are audible, Lara is hot, very hot, she knows that within a few hours she will be dead because of the digestion, Lara can do nothing, these last hours will be a real torture for her, she does not will only suffer and agonize without being able to do anything.

A few hours later, Lara is already well digested her skin melts and her flesh burned from the acid of the snake.

Lara "Hannah I'm sorry I didn't want to let die, forgive me ......." these are Lara's last thoughts.

The snake is already asleep for a long time, he does not know it but a woman is suffering inside her stomach but it is not her fault, it is nature.

On the beach Christina and Scarlett are traumatized, they both think about what Julie went through, they tried to call her but Julie did not answer, if it so happens she is still alive and she is praying to be. saved, where well is she already dead suffocated by the lack of oxygen or the sand.

These thoughts haunt Scarlett and Christie

Scarlett "do you think Julie is still alive?"

Christina "yes, she's probably waiting for us, but there's nothing we can do for her.

Scarlett "what an awful ending, how are we going to tell this to girls"

Christina "I don't know, none of her answers, and we can't go back to the villa, we have to find a hotel".

Scarlett "alright let's go to town"

Christina "go alone I want to rest"

Scarlett "okay, be careful"

Christina is sitting on the cold sand, she notices that her phone has hardly any more battery, so that it does not switch off, she decides to call Julie and the others one last time, still without answer.

Scarlett travels to the town which is a few hundred yards from the beach to find a place to sleep.

Scarlett "how are we going to do it, I don't have much money".

Scarlett walks through the silent city, at this hour everyone is asleep, she finds a hotel, but she
does not have enough money to pay the room.

She tries to seduce the man at the reception but he refuses and asks Scarlett to leave

Christina is alone on the beach, only the moon lights her, she started to feel alone and she is afraid.

Christie decides to go where the car was swallowed up.

Despite the darkness he managed to find the place,
a sign with "quicksand" writing has been installed and security barriers have also been installed.

Christina decides to cross the security barrier and puts her feet on the sand.

This idiot starts digging sand to try to dig up her friend.

Christina "I'm going to save her, I don't see what's dangerous about digging this place"

Scarlett returns to the beach and no longer sees Christie.

Scarlett "where are you Christie, answer me"

Christina digs the sand with her hands, but notices that the sand seems to reappear.

Christina cries "sorry Julie, I really can't do anything for you"
Christina gets up and suddenly the sand gives way under her feet and she starts to sink under.

Christie "oh no not that, the sand was solid again why is it giving way now.

Christina moves her feet out but the sand doesn't stand a chance, the sand has started to swallow her knees, and in just a minute, Christie's thighs are already swallowed.

Christie "oh shit,
I'm going to die, someone, help I'm sinking in quicksand! "

Scarlett explores the beach in search of her friend, suddenly she hears like screams, she recognizes her friend's voice.

Scarlett "that what's going on, she must be attacking, I must help her".

Running in the direction of the cries, she hears the word "quicksand" she understands what her friend did.

Scarlett "oh no what a fool"

Chritstie tries to stop her descent by trying to lie down, this slows down the sand but does not stop her.

Christina "I need help now or else I'll end up like Julie!"

Scarlett sees her friend.

Scarlett "Christie what you did! Why are you so dumb!"

Christina "I just wanted to get Julie out of here!"

Scarlett "fool she's already dead by now"

The sand sucks Christina's pool.

Christina "how are you going to get me out of this!"

Scarlett "I'll get you something you can
rras catch! "

Scarlett can't find anything solid that could support Christie's weight, she turns around and sees the sand swallow her friend's navel, the two women are terrified.

Christie "Please quick! Find something!"

Scarlett "get out of your way!"

Christie doesn't understand, "what you're talking about, now is not the time for that.

Scarlett begins to remove her swimsuit.

Christie "what you do bitch save me!"

Scarlett is now completely naked, she ties her swimsuit.

Christie understands her friend's plan, she takes off her top and throws it at her friend

Christie "thank you Scarlett you are so smart!

Scarlett "stop saying that you ain't saved yet"

Scarlett finishes making the rope and throws it to Christie, she grabs the rope and Scarlett pulls with all her strength.

Christie "It works! Look I'm starting to come out of the sand!"

Scarlett smiles at her friend, "you're gonna be okay i tell ya
But this idiot Christie pulls the rope and brings her friend back to her, Scarlett passes the barriers and slips.

Christie "oh shit, sorry I didn't mean ......"

Scarlett "no no why me no!"

Scarlett's feet caught in the sand, and she began to get absorbed.

Scarlett "You dumbass' we're both going to die!"

Christie "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, please forgive me!"

Scarlett “shut the fuck up silly!” Scarlett pulls the rope and pulls it out of Christie's hands.

Christie "What are you doing! Give it back to me!"

Scarlett "sorry but my survival takes precedence over yours, anyway you're already ruined, the sand is already starting to swallow your breasts".

Christie "what are you saying, you've gone mad!"

Scarlett moves her legs but the sand doesn't let go.

Scarlett "oh my god, how hard it is!"

Scarlett throws her 'rope' to try to grab a solid thing and pull herself down to the solid earth.

Christie " please hurry up quickly I'm sinking! "

Scarlett "shut the fuck up bitch die in silence!"

Christie is crying, she no longer recognizes her friend

Christie "why are you doing this to me !, I didn't do anything wrong"

The sand with Christie's chest.

Scarlett "besides being stupid, you are beautiful and that annoys me, you have a body too perfect"

Christie "for being jealous, I don't deserve death!"

Scarlett struggles and watches her thighs get sucked into the sand.

Scarlett "no you don't deserve this, but I admit your death wouldn't bother me!"

Christie cries as the sand wraps around her shoulders, she keeps both arms out the surface.

Scarlett throws the rope but unfortunately she lets it go.

Scarlett "no! That was my only chance!"

Christie "well done for you bitch!"

Scarlett turns and looks at Christie.

Scarlett "(laughs) you will die soon, and your body will never be found."

Christie "you too!"

Scarlett "I would find a way to
go out don't worry about me "

The sand sucks Christie's neck, she tries to clear the sand with her hands but she is helpless.

Christie cries "friends come help me! I'm afraid I don't want to die."

Scarlett watches her friend cry and laughs "poor girl".

The sand swallows Christie's chin, she cries when she sees her approaching death, before the sand covers her mouth she says "Scarlett why you did that ....."

Sand covers her mouth, Scarlett watches the scene with pleasure.

Scarlett tries to get out of the sand but the sand is already starting to swallow her private parts, when the sand swallowed her vagina, Scarlett had fun and she started wanting to masturbate.

The sand sucks Christie's ears and nose, only her eyes and hair and arms are now visible.

Scarlett stares at her friend and smiles.

Scarlett "goodbye my darling"
Christie closes her eyes and lets herself be swallowed by the sand.

Scarlett looks at them from
Last minutes of her friend with pleasure, Christie's arms try to free the sand from her head but it is useless.

Christie's head is fully sucked in and only her arms remain on the surface and scratch the sand before sliding inside.

Scarlett laughs but she's also scared the sand to swallow her belly and comes dangerously close to her chest.

Scarlett "I have to get out of here soon or I'll end up like Christie"

The place where Christie is being agitated, Scarlett feels the distraught movements of her friend.

Scarlett comes to her senses, she starts to panic, "What the hell did I do!"

Scarlett struggles and tries to dig the sand that swallows the bottom of her breasts, but it only speeds up the process.

Scarlett stuck her hand under the sand.

Scarlett "oh no, help I'm sinking in quicksand, help me!"

Scarlett starts to cry but she also takes a lot of pleasure, her vagina rubs against the sand and she strokes
His seis with the arm he has left.

Scarlett is almost like mossed by an outside force, she wants to get out of this deadly trap but also wants to stay there.

The place where Christie is stuck has become quiet, Scarlett cries with fear but also with pleasure

Her breasts swallowed her whole by the sand, and she lets her arm get sucked under.

Scarlett "Julie, Christie I'm coming to join you"

Scarlett seems to have accepted her fate but she hears someone approaching her.

She notices the presence of a woman who walks towards her.

Woman "Do you need help? You're in quicksand!"

Scarlett "I know but it's too late for me, I deserve to die"

Woman "don't say stupid, I'll get you out of here!"

Scarlett "how? My arms are stuck and the sand starts to swallow my neck I don't have much time.

The woman begins to remove her clothes, she undresses in front of Scarlett.

Scarlett "wow you are tellem
ent beautiful "

The woman blushes, takes off her underwear and ties them up, then crawls over to Scarlett.

The woman throws her rope into the sand.

The woman "quickly grab the rope I sink!"

Scarett "thank you you are adorable"

Scarlett manages to grab the rope with her hands and the woman begins to pull Scarlett with all her strength.

Scarlett's corn resurfaces and so does her chest.

The woman "what are you doing naked in the sand?"

Scarlett "it's a long story"

Scarlett's body resurfaces, she is almost saved.

Unfortunately the rope breaks.

The "oh no" woman

Scarlett "what a pity"

The woman "I'm really sorry but I can't do anything for you anymore"

Scarlett "are you serious?"

The woman "yes I'm sorry but I'm starting to sink into the sand if I don't get out now we're going to die!"

Scarlett "you dirty coward!"

The woman "forgive me I'm sorry"

The woman tries to get up but she can't, the sand swallowing her back and legs, only her ass and upper body are on the surface.

The woman "oh no I'm stuck, I'm sinking!"

Scarlett "well done for you, it'll teach you to want to play the hero".

The woman "I just wanted to help you"

Scarlett "now we're both gonna die, forever living in the sand"

The woman "not that I don't want to die like that"

The sand swallows Scarlett's chest back.

Scarlett "you should have called 911 and we wouldn't both be doomed to die here, by the way you took off your clothes so quickly when you saw me , what's your name? "

The woman "my name is Luna, I'm 18, when I saw you stuck in quicksand it turned me on because it's my fantasy"

Scarlett laughs, "what a fool you are"

Luna "stop blinding me
lter I'm afraid "

Sand with the girl's ass and swallow her arms, only her chest and head are left on the surface.

Luna "oh my god I'm sinking so fast!"

Scarlett "indeed, you will undoubtedly sink before me"

Luna "no stop don't say that!"

The sand swallows Scarlett's breasts.

Sn I'm sorry for you my darling but your kindness will kill you
Luna cries "what?"

Suddenly Scarlett leaps on Luna she uses her shoulders and her head as a support to get out of the sand

Luna "no stop what you are doing you are pushing me inside !!"

Scarlett "I know my darling, but it's you or me"

Luna "no please have mercy I don't want to die"

Thanks to Luna's head, Scarlett managed to get her chest out of the sand.

The sand swallows Luna's neck.

Luna "stop right now! Nommmmmphhh.

The sand swallows Luna's mouth but Scarlett doesn't care, she keeps trying to get out of the sand.

Luna "Mmmppphhhhg mmmppphhhhg"

Because of her posture Luna I cannot tilt her head backward, the sand swallows her nose.

Luna stares as she cries all the tears in her body.

Scarlett "sorry honey, you are going to join my friends "

The sand goes into Luna's ears.

Luna closes her eyes and lets herself be swallowed.

Scarlett "goodbye poor idiot!".

Sand covers Luna's head, her hair disappears in sand

Thanks to Luna Scarlett was able to free her body up to her ass, she uses Luna's body as if it were only a vulgar carpet to emerge towards dry land.

Scarett "I'm a bitch, but at least I'll live"

Scarlett is almost out of the sand, she's about to get out of the trap when suddenly something grabs her feet.

Scarlett "oh no not you! Let me out!"

The hand pulls Scarlett's feet into the sand, Scarlett starts to sink again.

A second hand comes out of the sabe and grabs Scarlett's ass and pulls itself up towards her.

The sand swallows all of Scarlett's bottom in a split second.

A head resurfaces, it's Luna.

Luna "Please don't let me die!"

Scarlett hits Luna and pushes Luna inside the sand.

Scarlett "dies dirty bitch !!"

The two women struggle.

Luna cries "no no leave me noonnngblblbl !!"

The sand goes into Luna's mouth and runs down her throat, her last words are muffled screams, Scarlett pushes the rest of Luna's face under the sand, she watches as Luna's hands claw the sand and then slowly be sucked into the sand.

Scarlett panics the sand to swallow her chest again

Scarlett "You dirty bitch, I was about to get out of it!"

Scarlett continues to struggle for a few minutes before the sand swallows her shoulders and then her neck.

Scarlett tilts her head back for take air as long as possible.

Scarlett "I really am a slut, I'm ashamed!"

The sand surrounds Scarlett's face.

Scarett hears nothing, she shouts a last cry for help but no one answers, the sand swallows Scarlett's mouth, she cries when she sees the sand approaching her nose, she takes the deepest breath of her life before her nose get swallowed by the sand, Scarlett looks at the stars, it will be the last thing she sees before dying, the arrival of the sand forces her eyes to close.
,her hair is slipping on the surface, the sand is agitated and after a minute or two the surface of the sand has become clean and calm again, there is no longer any trace of the three women, only underwear and clothes will be found on the ground by the habitants.

Bonus : the really death of Hannah

At the edge of the water and thousand of nowhere, Hannah wakes up covered in blood.

Hannah "where am I, am I alive?"

Hannah gets up but her legs hurt, she notices that she is completely naked.

Hannah "Lara are you there !?"

Hannah cold, she's frozen.

Hannah "I'm scared, I'm cold, I'm hungry."

Hannah decides to walk in total darkness, she is still traumatized because of the snake that he swallowed her.

Hannah "I'm lost, (crying) please someone find me, I just want to come home and have a hot bath and sleep nothing more.

Hannah continues to walk, as she walks she notices that the ground she is walking in is muddy.

Hannah "it's gross but at least the mud is hot"

Hannah is so desperate that she thinks of bathing in the mud to warm herself up.

Hannah "after all I have nothing to lose, I just need to find an area deep enough to get in"

Hannah kicks the mud

to test the depth, bingo she finds a place that is deep enough to swallow her thighs

Hannah "it's so warm and cozy, it's amazing!"

It lets itself be swallowed by the mud, and begins to get on the skin.

Hannah "it's nice, I thought it would disgust me but not at all, I love it!"

By putting mud on her clitoris, Hannah is taken by a sexual desire, she begins to masturbate.

Hannah "I know it's not the best time to do this kind of thing but I'm so excited"

Hannah masturbates and crawls in the mud for several minutes.

Hannah "oh yeah, it's so good I wanna stay here forever!"

Hannah reaches an orgasm, she screams with pleasure, and she is now even more tired.

Hannah "it was amazing I want to do it again but I'm too tired I want to sleep"

Hannah starts to close her eyes and falls asleep.

Suddenly Hannah wakes up, it's still the night
She only slept a few minutes.

Hannah "why am I awake, I was sleeping so well, it's so hot" "Oh my god, how is that possible!"

Hannah notices that the mud has swallowed her whole body, so I stiffen her shoulders.

Hannah laughs "wow, it's so deep, it's fantastic"

Hannah tries to get her arms out, but she can't.

Hannah "oh no, it's so sticky, how am I going to get out of here?"

Hannah struggles, but notices the mud rising towards her head.

Hannah "what? I'm sinking? No impossible, it's nothing, it's just mud"

Hannah starts to panic as she tries to get her arms out and move her legs but she only sinks deeper into the mud.

Hannah "oh my god my shoulders are gone!"

Mud swallowed Hannah's shoulders and began to suck her neck.

Hannah stops moving, she breathes and notices that tears are flowing from her eyes.

Hannah "I'm scared, I thought I was reassured in this mud but it's even worse I feel like I'm going to die! "

Hannah tries to move all the muscles in her body but she can't.

Hannah "I can't feel anything under my feet it's like there was a void!"

The mud touches Hannah's chin.

Hannah "no impossible I can't be swallowed whole, it's impossible!"

Hannah is screaming for help but she finds herself in the middle of nowhere, and at this hour if everyone is asleep.

Hannah "please Lara, my friends, help me! I'm stuck "

The mud touches Hannah's lips, by reflex she tilts her head but the mud gets into her ears.

Hannah cries "I can't die like this, it's unfair! I just wanted comfort I don't deserve this!"

By dint of tilting her head back, the mud swallows Hannah's eyes.

Hannah "oh my god I can't see anything! Mom save me!"

The mouth moves closer to Hannah's mouth.

Hannah "please get me out of here no mommy, daddy help me quicklygrgrlblblblbl.

Her screams are cut off from the mud covering her mouth, Hannah swallows some mud trying to scream.

Hannah "what a terrible taste"

Mud surrounds Hannah's nose, the poor girl tries to breathe, but she breathes a huge amount of mud that goes into her nose.

The rest of her face disappears, bubbles rise to the surface, and the mud stirs.

Under the surface Hannah struggles with all her strength, she inhales a lot of mud because of the panic, in this ten seconds she has already run out of oxygen, she thought one last time of her loved ones and she makes passes out.
The surface of the mud has returned to calm, there is nothing left to prove Hannah's death with traces of commotion in the mud.

End.

ghostofmyeyes

Re: Deadly summer (woman, multiple sinking, grim, snake.)

Postby ghostofmyeyes » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Well done!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:39 pm

I have to say, the snake thing isn’t quite my cup of tea, but still a great story. That was cool at the end where Hannah survived the snake, floated to the shore and woke up, only to later drown in quicksand. Would make a great basis for a horror movie.

“This summer, coming to a theater near you ― Deadly Summer!” Lol :lol: I’d totally watch it!

FYI, I emailed you the rewrite of your first story since PM wasn’t an option.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Bled 1

Postby Bled 1 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:11 am

Hi thanks you for you comments, but I can't find your email

GTorborg77

Postby GTorborg77 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:36 pm

Hi there! I just came upon your story. It would make a wonderful horror film with a careful re-write. Would you mind it if I wrote a new version of it, with the same characters, plot, and deaths, but perhaps with some cleaned up dialog and format that would permit this to be a theatrical release? The story itself is really that good!

Return to “Stories”