The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 1

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 1

Postby Bill » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Date: Wednesday July 14/21 Author: William Harkness F/FM Quicksand sinking Main Characters: Kimmy Wing/features, Tale Asian Women, long black hair, curvey big breasts, 27 & hazel Eyes, Rich, Obrady/Features, 27, Tale White Canadian, short balck air, & brown eyes, Jessica, Drew/features, Long black hair in a pony tail, white skin, blue eye's, ware glasses & average breasts, Jericho/Features, Asian male, tale, athletic, musular, short black hair, red eye's & wears a mask, Toffo/Features, Big average body wait, short black hair, Asian & brown eyes Finally The Black Teranchula/Features, Crazy balck hair, Asian Tale women, Than simple breasts & Green eye's
Hi everyone this is your friendly neighborhood spider-women coming live from the city of Chicago juts swimming along some city builds looking to bust some bad guys or girls not discarnate sexual preferences. Anyway when I'm swimming along these buildings in the air I think back to how I became this person.

Well let me tell you my story, starting with my really name, which is Kimmy, I was born in eastern China my parents were 2 of the greatest scientist of all of China in their field of cross species jineticks. It's because of them that I developed a love for science & wanting to follow in their foot steps. I'm an only child which means I get to spend more time with my parents when their not working. Everyday was the same.
They give me a ride to school, than they go to work than they come to pick me up & we have the rest of the day to do fun things together. But one day my hole life changed for ever. It all started after I turned 18 my parents & I were walking to their work so I could help them in their research.

They always let me come with them to their lab on Sundays to help with research or to provide a change in scenery, a place for me to do my school work when a big dark van bus came out of know ware that had masked thugs in side that came out & grabed us right off the street, they were skilled well organized, new how to grab us & than put bags over are heads so we couldn't see ware we were heading. A few hours have passed when the van stopped & those same masked fugs grabed us, forced us out of the vehicle & took us to some sort of prison room ware they tuck off the bags over our heads & locked us in.

K: "I'm scared Dad. Mom what are they going to do to us" KF: "I don't know sweaty but everything will be okay, promise." The mother gives a father a worried stair, than a Man warrying a crazy Japanizes mask walks in with 2 arm guards. KM: "Who are you". J: "My name is Jericho & It is my honor to welcome you all to Venom, were a tarist organocation dedicated to bring world governments especially the Japanizes/Chines governments to their knees". K: Please all Tarist groups preach that same type of nonsense, what makes you to different" KF: "Kimmy please"

J: "Well my dear child, we plan to do so using crose species jineticks" "The same type of work your in If I'm not mistaken". KF, If you bout us hear to help you cause mayhem than your sadly mistaken". J: I don't think I am, that is If you want your daughter to live". He than in-struckes his man to try & take me & when they tried, I tried to fight back but It was a epic fail. So my parents agreed to help them. With excess to all sorts of scientific equipment, wired chemicals, drugs & de-in-a from animals/insects, mainly different kinds of spiders.

They wanted my parents to create an army of spider-warrior super soldiers to help them infultrat world governments & united nation summits. They were constantly being watched but despite the helpless situation we still remain hopeful because we were still together during this dark time. Over time we got good in hiding our work from the soldiers watching us with out causing any red flags. When my parents finished the formula to give people spider-powers, they tested on some animals & realized they couldn't allow Venom to us it.

J: "It's been weeks since we brought you in are you to finished". KF: "We need to run a few more tests before we move to hummin trials". J: "The leader of Venom Black Teranchula grows in patient, finish soon or their will be consecwuenses". KM: "Were almost finished, we should have something for you by the end of the day". J: "You better". KM" Were running out of time what are we going to do" KF"I have an idea, It's not perfect but It will save your daughter". My parents spend the next few minutes chatting in a corner ware I can't hear them. Than they come to me.

KF" Listen vary carefully my little spider, our mother & I have a plan to help you escape this place but you need to follow our instructions to the letter". K:"I will". KF: "We found a way to destroy all of our research in this lab so Venom won't us It but we will give the you the only vile, once injected you'll have all the powers of a spider & than some, your mother & I did the math & were confident that your body will except the serum with no issues so you can escape".

K: What about you 2". KM: "We won't be able to come with you". F: We must take our own lives so that our work can't be used by Venom". K: "That plan stinks I won't leave you". FK: "Yes you can & you will. once you escape go to our lab & destroy all of our research than go into hiding, leave china, find some ware that venom won't find you so they can't experiment on you & extract the serum". KM: Be brave little spider, & remember good people have a responsibility to use their gifts for the greater good for others". KF: "That path isn't easy but must be follows".

So I agreed & they gave me the serum, & suddenly I felt a great body change I felt like I can do incredible things, than my parents started a fire that created an explosion that tuck their lives & gave me a window to get out of that room. As much as I wanted to cry I had to do what my parents told me. But the explosion triggered an alarm that lead to an army of soldiers to come to my location.

But suddenly I felt the strength to fight. Out of no ware I could move faster than the soldier leap, jump, all of my senses were hitend to superhuman perfection. Doug & even attack with a power that came from the serum. Ow I can even sout web fluid from my hands Y my but which was gross. (EWW-A). I already new how to fight from taking different karate classes, the soldiers didn't stand a chance. Swiftly I made my way through the base heading to a exit but I stopped when I smelt this strong noshes perfume like smell. I turned ware I say Jericho with his personal guard Toffo & a women. BT: "So your parents succeeded after all. impressive most impressive".

K: "Who are you". BT: "I'm Black Tarantula, the leader of Venom & your worst night mire". She then lunges at me attacking me with a force not like her soldiers, even If my new abilities I had a hard time fighting her, I needed to think fast to escape. Than I say a grinade next to one of the soldiers I nocked out before. Using my webbing a grabed the grinade pulled the switch through It resulted in a expulsion that threw me out side miles away from the base. Lucky for me I fell in a local river that broke by fall. After I made my way back to civilization, to my parents lab ware I destroyed everything than using a cargo ship that tuck me to wrandom city & from their I traveled around the world for 7 hears, trying to stay off of Venom's radar I'm know 27 years old when I finally arrived at Chicago.

When I arrived I made plans to get a bus or a taxy service that could take me deep in the country so I can spend the rest of my days. But suddenly I heard voices around me that didn't come from people that told me that people are in danger, criminals have people held at gun point in a bank which looks hopeless for them. I knew that I can't just walk away & do nothing, using what my parents told me before they died I decided to help them. Using some old clothing I made a mask to cover my face, than I snuck into the bank & used my abilities to take out the robbers & helped get the people out of the bank.

One of the kids in the bank with his parents asked me who are you, & I said ("I'm spider-Women) which led to me staying in the city, I goat a sweet apartment, made a sweet costume & begun my new life as a superhero. Over time I learned I could clime walls with my hands & feet, I have a high pitch scream that could reduce buildings to ruble, I can talk to spiders who end up being really good listeners, I even named a few like one named Widow because she's a black widow spider That I chat with the most about my day & any problems I may have. I know what are thinking buts she's a good listener. I have been stopping robberies, getting people out of burning buildings, stop muggings, tuck down human Tracking rings & I even met the man of my dreams. One day why'll I was surveying the city I say a man walking home from work when I masked guy came out of no ware dragged him in side a alee, pointing a gun at him. So I swung down & tuck that bad man down. W

hen I looked behind me to make sure the guy was okay, I was greated to the sight of the most hansom, kind hearted man I ever seen, Suddenly I just froze & I felt a hard fumbling sound in my chest which was my hart. R: "Who your spider-Women thanks for the help". "A is something wrong". I than snapped out of my daze & said, K: "Yes but I should be asking you that". R: "Well I'm okay thanks to you, man I can't believe I goat saved by you, I a hug fan of yours". I blushed when he said that. K:"That's sweet of you to say but I was doing my Sivick duty". (Sivick duty really). R: "Well thanks again, I'm Rich It's a honor to meet you".

K:"We It was my plezure". (Really come one Kimmy). So I than just swung away leaving Rich in AU. I must admit I have saved a lot of people but non made me feel the way Rich did when I say him, I knew I had to find him & meet him again as Kimmy, but in a crazy stocker way just in a curious way. So I tracked him down to the place ware he works. a News Paper built-in Called Chicago news. So I see as a opportunity to get a job to make some money & meet a cute guy. I have experience taking good pictures & writing news stories when I volunteered at my old school's news paper department.

The owner is a Woman James Jessica Drew who we ended up getting along vary well. I goy the job & I met him. K: Hi I'm Kimmy I just started working hear". R: "well welcome aboard, my name is Rich". K: "I know, I mean I figured because you look like a rich, not like we ever bet before today that would be weird". (Week save Kimmy, week Save). R: "Well for what It's worth I feel like we met before, have we". K: "No we have not, Anyway, this may sound wrandom & not traditional but would you like to hangout after work". I moved hear a few months ago & I still don't know a lot of people who live hear". R: "Shure, they don't call me Ture guide Rich for nothing". We both laft at that little jock & the rest was history

Return to “Stories”