The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 2

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 2

Postby Bill » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:24 pm

Continuing from last chapter starting with Kimmy talking to Rich. K: Hi I'm Kimmy I just started working hear".
R: "well welcome aboard, my name is Rich". K: "I know, I mean I figured because you look like a rich, not like we ever bet before today that would be weird". (Week save Kimmy, week Save).

R: "Well for what It's worth I feel like we met before, have we". K: "No we have not, Anyway, this may sound wrandom & not traditional but would you like to hangout after work". I moved hear a few months ago & I still don't know a lot of people who live hear". R: "Shure, they don't call me Ture guide Rich for nothing". We both laft at that little jock & the rest was history. JD: So I see your going out with Rich, one of my best reporters, & you haven't even completed a first day of work". K: "I'm sorry I didn't think that would be a problem".

JD: Easy Kimmy I'm not one of those jerky bosses, It's okay If you want to go out with him as long as you don't let this get in the way of your job", K: "It won't I promise". JD: I'm sure It won't because I like you, from your experience at your old schools news paper club & your way with a camera I believe you make a good employee". "In need fresh new talent down hear especially since this city has a real life superhero know protecting us". K: "You seen Spider-Women". JD: "I have, & as a fellow strong independent women I think she is what this city needs to shake things up & we need to be the first to get a exclusive on her". K: "I don' think she's into stories".

JD: "We'll see about that, since Rich had an encounter with this Spider-Women, I gave him the job of trying to score an interview on her". K: "Really". I say mistuvisely, but back to my first date with Rich. R: "I hope you like Italian food because this place makes the best". K: "I haven't actually but I'm willing to give It a try". R: "So how long have you been hear". K: "For 3 months know, I left China 7 hears ago traveling from city to city part of a special learning program my high school did so I was able to complete my education early". R: "Really that's really impressive, so what is your mager". K: " Well my parents are scientist so It makes sense to study the same time of science/education that they did". R: "Impressive, so what brings you hear If you don't mind me changing the subject".

K: "Not at all, well my program ended hear & something about this city coat my eye so I decided to stay". "I've been hear for 3 months know". R: " really so you waiting 3 moths to get a job in a Journalist business". K: "Ya I know how that sounds, well you see my parents died in a lab accident 7 years ago & well that ended my love for silence".

R: "Your parents are, I'm so sorry to hear that". K: "No I'm sorry I didn't know why I had to say that considering were hanging out for the first time I juts, can we start talking about you". R: "Well my education has always been wrandom, not really ended up meagering in anything that important but I always believed that people should know the truth about anything happening in our city so that goat me interested in journalism". "I lived in this city all my life only traveling to places out side the US with family, I'm the oldest of 1 younger brother & 1 younger sister, I enjoy volunteering, I cook for people as a hobby & I enjoy watching movies from all zunera's".

K: Really tell me more". So basically this date went well & after that one date we felt a strong connection becoming partners him helping me get my barring's, teeming up to writ stories that made hug impacts in the lives of this city for the better. We became vary close over the years, dating, kissing & later moving in together. I even helped him score an interview with Spider-Women which went like this. I say him walking alone on the street when I picked him up using my webbing. R:"WOW, what the, Spider-Women". K: "I heard you've been trying to find me for an interview". R: "How'd you find that out". K: "The Spiders told me". "FYI, I talk to spiders".

R:"That's amazing, well since you came to me I goes we can just get to It". "So let's start with ware are you from". K: "China". R: "How'd you get your abilities". K: :I was once a average girl who was the daughter of parents who her great scientists experts in crose species jineticks". Which made us a target to be captured by a tarist organization called venom". "They wanted my parents to create them a army of spider super soldiers". "But they ended up giving me those powers & sacrist their own lives so I can escape, I have tried to stay away from Venom ever since". R: "I'm sorry for your loose, but why become a hero risking you being found by this venom cult." K: "The reason why is because my parents always told me that people have a right to use their talents to better help human kind, so I believe It's my responsibility to use my abilities to help this city". R: "But why Chicago". K: "It just felt right". "Know I have a question for you, do you want to fly like a spider".

R: "Heck Ha". So like how Spider-Man gave MJ a ride around the city I did for Rich, which made that night great". But we made It clear that we were both in a relationship even though that our relationships was the same. Jessica loved the article Rich did on our interview. JD: "This is great wonderful, exactly what I was hopping for, making It clear that we have the exclusive rights to spider-women". R: "I'm glad you like It". JD: "We must capitalize, continuing writing about spider-women's exploits & I want you & Kimmy on It". From their our relationship got serious & we loved every moment of It. Don't get me wrong, It wasn't easy balancing my life as Kimmy with my over life as Spider-Women, but my spider friends helped me out. I stopped a lot of bad guys over the years but I have had no confrontations with Venom. I would have thought they would have figured out that It was me fitting crim in Chicago by know since the media has done a lot of stories on me. Jessica had me & Rich work around the clocks getting good info on my superhero identity since apparently we are always in ground zero of anything Spider-Women related only because I spent most of the time saving my new boy friend from life fretining situations, but still keeping my over life a secret. But when we got comfortable enough with each other to have sex it wasn't that good, It was like something was keeping us to share a intimate physicals attraction towards each other. My spider friend Gina says that It's because I'm keeping the secrets of my over life from him & I agree. I choose to keep my hero life a secrets from my new friends & Rich to protect myself & them from possible dangers, but over time Rich suspects that I'm hiding something.

MaitoGaiYouth

Re: The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 2

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:09 pm

These word salads are hard to read dude

Return to “Stories”