MHA: Lakeside Jogger Peril

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
UltraWarriorX367

MHA: Lakeside Jogger Peril

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 am

Lakeside Jogger Peril
A MHA QS Fanfic
By UltraWarriorX367
(F, sinking, stuck, self rescue)

Dawn rose over the silent Beast Forest along with the rest of the Nagano Prefecture, the day was slowly beginning as the sun started to rise out from the bottom of the horizon. It began the third and final day of Class 1 A & B’s three day break, meaning that the moment the alarm goes off both classes are going to do everything in their power to seize the day and go out with a bang. Both classes were in their representative dormitories sound asleep, looking forward to the day ahead of them. But unbeknownst to them all there was someone among who had their own plans in mind.

Class 1-B’s class rep Itsuka Kendo woke up with a soft yawn as she stretched within the confines of her bed, she was dressed in a simple white t-shirt with bright blue shorts, she brushed a few strands of her ginger hair out of her face and looked around the room. The rest of her fellow classmates were still asleep. Tetsutetsu was snoring loudly, Monoma rolled out of bed and was face down on the floor asleep, Kinoko was snuggling a Toad plush as she slept, and Ibara was quietly humming to herself as she laid in bed.

“Perfect! All of them are still asleep, time to get a little exercise in before the day starts!” Kendo said as she smiled to herself. She quietly got out of bed and grabbed her clothes and a pair of shoes, then tip-toed towards the door. Upon exiting the dormitories she went into the nearest bathroom, when she came out she was fully dressed.

Kendo was dressed in a teal blue sports bra with a fist on the front along with writing that read “Ultimate Fist Bump”, sweat pants of the same color with white lining on the sides, fingerless gloves in black on her hands, and some white socks and turquoise high-top sneakers on her feet. She made her way through the halls and left the building, she made her way onto the dirt trail and began running. If it wasn’t obvious by this point the girl was taking herself a nice early morning jog, she figured that she wanted to get some form of exercise during her “break.” The young high school girl smiled as she felt the warm morning air blow through her ginger hair as she continued down the trail.

Kendo was a huge exercise junkie and was probably one out of a few people in her class that enjoyed training, she was looking forward to things going back to normal tomorrow. Most of Kendo’s classmates look up to her, fitting since she herself feels like the big sister of the entire class, they tend to get a little protective around her or when she’s off by herself. She doesn’t mind them caring about her, it just makes her feel like a child. She shook off the negative thoughts clouding her mind and tried to enjoy herself. The sun slowly began to illuminate the woodland area as she continued along her way.

The girl’s morning jog was just to push herself a little further whenever she wasn’t quirk training, and it also made her feel calm and relaxed. Usually she would’ve been accompanied by Yayurozo or Mina from Class A, or Yui and Tokage from her own class but she didn’t mind. Being alone gave her a sense of enjoyment and independence, something that Monoma could use. “Maybe I should start bringing him along with me on my jogs, nah, I’ll just end up carrying him when he gets tired” she thought to herself as she continued along her way. Her ponytail and ample breasts bobbed up and down with every step she took.

In the corner of her right eye she saw a path that ran close to the lake, mainly the shore line, the trail looked relatively normal from a distance so she thought it was safe to walk on. “I should probably head back, they’ll start taking attendance soon, but it’s not like I’m gonna be here long” she thought to herself. The girl flicked her nose and grinned brightly as she changed course and went down the trail leading to the lake. “I’ll just take a quick run by the lake and then head back” she said.

The rising sun shimmered on the lake’s surface when she got there, she took a couple of minutes to admire the scene. “If I had my phone on me, I would’ve taken a picture” she said to herself. Kendo stretched her right leg up against a tree stump for a few minutes and then followed up with a few jumping jacks before jogging again, she sprinted further down to the lake and ran along the shore. She smiled, the sun was rising, the wind was in her hair, and she was loving every minute of it. Nothing could ruin this moment she thought.

However, her perfect moment was about to be ruined. As she continued along the lakeshore she felt the terrain getting soft and squishy underfoot, it also didn’t help that her footprints were still fresh on the surface. “Okkkay, it’s starting to get a little soft along this part. I should probably get off before this stuff pulls off one of my sneakers” she told herself, glancing down at the mud build-up on her shoes. She changed course and ventured onto another trail away from the lake.

Kendo looked back at the lake and saw it getting smaller and smaller the further she got, but it was worth it for keeping her sneakers on. The girl resumed her jog in peace getting herself back into the calm state she was in before upon reaching the lake, she closed her eyes and was in a peaceful bliss as she continued her trek. Everything was coming back to her. The warm glow of the rising sun, the wind blowing through her hair, and the smell of flowers in her nostrils. Nothing could interrupt her tranquil mindset now… or so she thought.

Upon continuing along her path she came upon a small area of marshland with tall grass and cattails, but her eyes were closed so she couldn’t see what was up ahead. She stumbled out onto the clearing and her sneakers began to gently sink into the earth, she kept herself going but there were numerous “shilps” and “slughs” from the wet ground below as it suckled at her footwear. Upon taking two more steps her sneakers pressed deeper into the ground halfway stopping her in place. “What the? What’s going on?” She asked upon opening her eyes, slightly frustrated that she was brought out of her peaceful bliss. Looking down she saw that her sneakers were halfway sunk in the mud.

“Oh great! Now my shoes are ruined!” She cried, she lifted her leg to raise her foot out but found that it wouldn’t budge. The mud stretched up clinging tightly to her sneaker, she tried her other foot and got the same thing. Slightly annoyed she grabbed her left leg and pulled as hard as she could, it slowly came off the ground accompanied by a few thick strands of mud, as she was doing that her right leg was plunged deeper into ground nearing the topline of her shoe. Kendo stopped pulling her left and went to get her right foot out, she clutched her right leg tightly and tugged hard on it, the ground below sagged and ruptured in response to her movements but she was too focused on freeing her feet.

After ten minutes of struggling she was getting nowhere, she put her hands on her knees and took herself a breather. “Why am I having a hard time getting out of this, it’s just mud!” She groaned. She tried to jerk her legs forward, thinking that if she moved her feet around, they'd loosen up the mud around her shoes. She stood in place and proceeded to pump and wiggle her legs within the slime, at first she was met with some resistance, partially due to the gluey adhesiveness from the mud as it continued to grip and hold her footwear. She bent down and pulled her leg for extra strength to wretch it free, her muscles tensed and flared with energy as she pushed them to her limits. “Come on!... UNGH!!!.... UNGH!!.. I’m… not… gonna…. UNGH!!!... be stopped… by… MHMPH!!!... a little mud!” She grunted.

Soon the unthinkable happened, her right foot shot out of her shoe, leaving her socked foot bare in the warm breeze. Her toes wiggled when the air blew through the fabric making her blush, she windmilled her arms to regain her balance which she did, but she had nowhere to put her foot. She didn’t want to put it back in the mud afraid of getting it stuck again, so she put it down on the grass alongside the mud. Once that was done she tugged and pulled at her other leg until her foot cane free, her once turquoise hightop. were slimed in moss colored mud. “Ewwww!” She groaned as she slid the shoe of her foot and shook off the constants and placed it back on, once that was done she retrieved her other shoe that was still mired in the gunk. With both shoes freed of the mud’s grip she sat on the grass planning her next move.

“Okay, I have two options. I could walk along the grass and take the long way back or I could keep going on this trail…. I’m gonna stay on the trail, I mean I only got stuck once, it’s not like it’s gonna happen again” she said half-laughing to herself. She got up and continued along the muddy trail not caring for the wet “squishes” and “blips” coming from the ground below. “Gotta hurry! I don’t wanna be late!”

The girl quickened her place along the wet terrain hoping to get back before attendance started, not only that, but she also didn’t want to hear Motoma’s nail biting voice asking her why she’s late. Kendo shook the thoughts from her head and pressed forward determined to make it back, unfortunately for her she was running headfirst into more danger. Up a head was a medium muddy pond with a cluster of tall grass and cattails off to the side, Kendo was so worried about getting back that she didn’t see it until it was too late.

Upon taking two more steps her right leg plunged into the earth up to her knee bringing her down, she nearly fell forward but was able to keep her balance. “What now?!” She groaned, looking down the redhead saw that she was knee-deep in more mud. Letting out a frustrated sigh she brought her left foot forward in front of her right and it too sank into the mud, partially up the calf.

“I don’t have time for this!” Growled Kendo as jerked her right leg forward, wrenching it out of the mud and placing it in front of her right, then brought her left out and put ahead of her pre-existing leg resulting in it going deeper. She angrily grabbed handfuls of mud and threw them to the ground all the while going on a rant. “All I wanted was a nice peaceful jog! Now my shoes are ruined! Im dirty! And I’m gonna be late for attendance!” She grumbled. The girl took another step with her right foot and stomped down onto the mud causing muddy water to splash and stain her pants, it was getting harder to maneuver through the muck. It was more tight and clinging, kinda like glue, but it didn’t seem to bother a determined Kendo one bit. But her determination would soon be her undoing.

By this point the redhead was nearly halfway across, she squinted her eyes and saw that the other side wasn’t too far away. “Yes! I’ll be outta this stuff in no time!” She cried. She grabbed her upper thigh and pulled it out of the mud, everything from the upper thigh down was coated in a mossy green coating. It wasn’t when Kendo put her leg back down to take another step that the problems started to arise, when she did she was met with a sickly wet squish and a few bubbles rising to the water’s surface. “Ok. Weird...it's probably nothing” she reassured as she went to take another to step, only to find that her leg wouldn’t move.

“What the heck!?” She tried raising her left leg but it didn’t budge, the same went for her right. She pumped both of them in rapid succession sending out ripples along the water’s surface along with spraying more muddy water on her clothes. She was knee-deep riding up to her thighs in the rancid slime, moving her legs wasn’t an option, the gunk had begun to form around her legs. She gritted her teeth and lifted her leg, the mossy ooze stretched and held tightly onto her lower leg and foot, it’s iron grip and sticky adhesiveness made it next to impossible to lift out. She tried again lifting at her mired legs EVEN HARDER, but the gummy, weighty clay merely rose up in thick, globular masses that grasped her thighs like stretching hands of brown green rubber. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how determined her efforts, she simply could not break the suction or adhesion entrapping her feet and legs. She was STUCK!!!

“I-I can’t believe this! I seriously can’t be stuck in this stuff!?” Kendo asked herself. Sweat began to lace her forehead and ran down her face as the summer sun shined brightly overhead with its scorching rays. Now driven deeper into the dense mud by her struggles, her thighs were even more solidly embedded, making them harder to budge. She wildly pumped her legs up and down… she leaned hard to one side then the other, lifting and jerking at her thighs… it all proved useless as the substantial layers of silty clay sediment stuck tightly to her pant legs, holding her fast. And, as her leg muscles began cramping up, Lacie had little choice but to give up trying to free her leg from the mud.

“…UUURRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!” Came a frustrated groan from the sinking redhead as she tried freeing her other leg but to no avail. Huffing and panting, trying to catch her breath, the winded Kendo angrily glared down at her trapped legs, despising the green, sticky fingers of mud that extended up from the clay masses and bonded to the smooth, stretchy fabric of her sweatpant-clad thighs. Due to her struggles the mud began to seep out and float atop the gritty pond water, forming a sticky vigorous mud pit around the girl. There were no gaps between the mud and her thighs, it was just a sticky meld of fabric and mud. The girl just stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at the mud surrounding her as her legs continued to glide deeper into its grasp. Shaking her head in bewilderment and exasperation, she couldn’t believe that a hero-in training like her could be THIS stuck in the mud.

“God, I feel like I’ve been stuck here for hours!” Kendo exclaimed in defiant anger and aggravation, though the trailing notes of those words were stained with a little bit of distress and concern. Well it was true that she was stuck for an extremely long time, but she’s only been there for an hour and something minutes, she was unable to escape the dense sticky mire she stumbled into. Soon her ears picked up a plethora of squelching “BLURPs” and “GLOOPs” coming from the mud below, she began to feel an all too familiar sensation around her trapped legs. Looking down she saw the mud gurgle and rupture dragging in more and more of her legs, causing the redhead’s situation to worsen.

“Oh no you don’t! You’re not locking me in again! She warned the goop as she grunted and strained, all the while flexing her thigh muscles to their limits, but she couldn’t extract, let alone budge her legs free of the mud. She could feel the gooey clay press heavily around her knees and thicken along her calves underneath the sticky earth. Her body writhing and twisting, thigh muscles trembling, she STRAINED against her muddy restraints.

“Let go of my legs!..UNGH!!!...MHMPH!!! ” She groaned, jerking and yanking at her stuck thighs. But, try as she might, Kendo was unable to relinquish her thighs from the thickening imprisonment of the quagmire she stumbled into. After five minutes of fighting in the goop it only drove her deeper and deeper into its clutches, every passing minute she was vanishing more and more from sight amongst the tall grass and cattails.

The girl refused to give up and was now sunk to the middle of her sweatpant-clad thighs, straining and grunting with fists clenched, she tried lifting her right leg out of the mire once again, but the sticky mud stretches and keeps her in place. In the process her left leg is pressed deeper into the muddy sand. At this point Kendo was hella PISSED! She truly had ENOUGH of this crap! And, she was going to get herself out of this mess… NOW! So, she struggled EVEN HARDER, lifting up at her legs, twisting her hips, straining against her muddy restraints… but, the mud held her fast and tight! All of the girl's futile attempts to free her legs merely drove them deeper into the thick, wet earth, entrapping her further. Kendo grunted and groaned as she fought on, her ginger ponytail slowly slipping out of its style into a frizzy chaotic mess. Sweat glistened upon her smooth, fair skin. Her teal eyes glaring immensely at the goop, and traces of sweat dripping from the saturated fabric of her teal blue sports bra. her breasts and nipples presenting through the transparency would rival the guys after a long extensive workout.

Then it happened… After 15 minutes of pure agony her swinging hips and thighs were able to generate enough sufficient force to cause the heavy thickened clay to soften up at the surface and around her legs. Sensing the mud loosening up, Kendo presumed its grip was weakening, thus spurring her on to struggle even more fiercely. “LET ME OUT!!!” Kendo shouted, her coarse harsh voice filled with vigor and wrath. Gritting her teeth, the redhead twisted her entire body to the side in an all-out, monumental effort to lift her right leg free of the quagmire’s grasp. Problem was that as the muddy cement lost its rigidity, it slowly reverted back into that dreadfully thick, gelatinous clay ooze of high viscosity, which latched onto Kendo’s legs with the iron grip of industrial-strength glue. And, as she managed to lift her right leg up a couple of inches, the gluey mud mounded up heavily, adhering to the fabric-clad skin of her powerful thigh to deter any further upward progress.

“MHHHMMPPH!!!... UNGH!!!... LET… ME…. GO!!!” She hissed, straining to lift her right leg free of the mud. But, the clay mire simply would not let her go. It was like half mud, half contact cement, the thick, rubbery ooze stretching and gripping her thigh like tar, holding her fast. As she strained to free her right leg, her left leg settled deeper and deeper into the marshy trap.
Kendo’s thigh muscles knotted as she pulled hard against the sticky, relentless suction of the swamp. She felt an increasingly fiery burn in her leg… the magnifying pain was severe… she so badly wanted to stop and rest, but she was afraid that doing so would only leave her legs even more trapped in the mud. She had to escape her muddy entrapment NOW! Snarling and grunting loudly the girl gripped at tugged furiously at her legs but her efforts only drove her deeper and deeper into the hungry earth’s clutches, by now the crude retched mucky goop was climbing up along her hips and was inches away from her crotch.

Running out of ideas and options on how to get free, Lacie decided to put all of her strength into pulling her right leg from the tenacious mire. Concentrating her weight upon her left leg, she shut her eyes tight, gritted her teeth, and clenched her fists, her powerful body and arms assuming an impressive Supergirl pose and stance… “…NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she snarled, sweat flinging heavily from her right bicep, her breasts straining against the sweaty, taut transparency of her tank top as she PULLED at her right leg. Kendo tried with all her might to thrust her right leg upwards only to find the deed near impossible. The morass mounded up thickly as sticky fingers of mud stretched up, bonded to her thigh. It was like her legs were stuck in a prehistoric tar pit, the gray ooze now bubbling at the surface and taking on the darker hues of a pitch lake in the shimmering light of the sun overhead.

Out of breath Kendo looked down and saw that her efforts were in vain as her crotch plunged into the warm morass and cradled her butt gently, causing a sharp moan to escape her mouth. Thrusting her crotch in the thick miry trap did her no good as she was rooted in place and only got more disgusting sucks and burps from the mud. She wearily looked down at her stuck and sinking physic. She saw no improvements whatsoever in her desperate situation… all she managed to do was predictably sink herself even deeper into the mud, the lower curves of her hips and derriere now succumbing to the entrapping adhesion and suction of the swamp.

“I-I can’t believe I’m still stuck… in this stuff?!” Kendo fumed, in one last act of defiance, she clenched her fists, grit her teeth, and shut her eyes tight as she STRAINED with all her might, twisting at her hips and thighs in a desperate attempt to dissipate the vacuum tightly formed along her powerful legs. “…NNNNNNNGHHH!!! …MMMMPPPHHHHHH!!!” she grunted as she HEAVED to the left, jerking at her right leg then twisted HARD to her right, lifting at her left leg, finding it near impossible to move her mud-encased calves and thighs. In the process her plight was only making her shrink faster. The only reward she got were the depressingly grim sounds of “SPLCHH,” “SHLLP,” “SLSHH,” and “SPLUT” from the mud. The treacherous, heavy sounds of vacuum suction filled her ears, mocking her everytime she attempted to lift out her legs.

Panting heavily from her non-stop exertion, Kendo took a breather to allow herself to rest. As she rested she swatted away a few flies that were attracted to her sweaty physic. “I kinda regret using some of Ibara’s Nature Bliss fragrance, it’s turning me into a bug buffet” Kendo thought as she brushed a fly off her nose. The ginger haired girl was out of options and running low on energy, she looked over her shoulder and saw that her butt was halfway sunk into the gritty mire. She just stood there helpless, stuck and sinking as more and more of her figure shrinked into the earth, she gazed over at her hands resting on her damp sweatpant hips. She examined the flatness of her palms and assessed the wide surface area they provided, an idea began to materialize in her head. “Maybe… Maybe… I could… push myself… out” she thought as she redirected her attention the surface mud surrounding her.

She warily placed her hands upon the mud to either side of her trapped hips. The surface muck was horribly sticky like flypaper, but surprisingly firm. Muscles in her biceps and forearm flexed slightly as she gingerly pressed down upon the entrapping ooze. Detecting no give in the mud, she braved pressing down even more until she actually felt her stuck hips rise up slightly. “Oh my god…! It’s working!...It’s working!” She observed with a hopeful tone in her voice. Kendo regained her strength and pushed down upon the mud with her hands and arms while applying deliberate force to rock her hips from side to side. She simultaneously worked her thick thighs up and down, trying to break the grip the mud had on her.

Again and again she pushed down upon the mud, pressing harder and HARDER with each attempt, her arms serving as leverage as she STRAINED to propel herself up out of the swamp. “That’s it, at this rate I’m bound to get out of here in no time!” She thought, soon she’ll be free of this sucking quagmire, however that vision wouldn’t come to pass. With each downward thrust of her hands and arms, she could feel her twisting hips and butt cheeks rise an inch or so, but no more. The mud remained sticky as ever, adhering to her hips and derriere, stretching like glue and holding her fast in its relentless grasp. And, each time she relaxed, the mud’s suction would reel her back in, drawing her down further by another inch, Kendo’s once happy facade was replaced by shock and horror. “No, no, no, no! This isn’t happening! I should be getting out of here! I’m stronger than some dump mud puddle!” She growled angrily, she went to raise her arms to try and push herself out again, but then got a feeling that something was wrong, very, very WRONG at that.

She felt the warmth of the mud creeping up and topping the sweetness of her gloves, the thick sticky clay, taking a sucking grasp at her lower forearms. She could also feel her hips slip back into the captivity of the marsh along with her belly descending as well, upon looking downward she saw that she was sinking deeper into the marsh… a second observation left Kendo was rather surprised as she caught the last glimpse of her hands vanishing deep within the depressions they formed in the mud’s surface, the silty ooze now thickly flowing in and burying them as she was slowly sank into the swampy goop. “Oh my god!... Are you kidding me!?” She yelled in disbelief as rotten luck continued to plague her.

Kendo pulled and lifted at her hands and arms, shocked at how firm the mud’s grip was. The thick warm, sticky ooze individually surrounded and entangled each and every one of her fingers. Clenching and opening her submerged hands proved laborious as the tacky cohesiveness of the encompassing ooze restricted the movement of her fingers and thumbs. The hero in training gritted her teeth and pumped and lifted her sweaty arms and fought to free her hands of the sticky mire. “UNGH!!!.... UUMMMPHHH!!!... NNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!” She grunted, her shoulders undulating as she STRAINED to lift her hands out of the mud, the thick clay adhering to her lower forearms and stretching up like tar, refusing to let go. No matter how hard she lifted her forearms, her hands wouldn’t budge.

Sweat drenched and glistened upon the milky white bareness of Kendo’s skin and saturated the conforming fabric of her tank top as she twisted at the hips and torso, PULLING HARD at her right then left arm, fighting with all her might to overcome the mud’s grip. And, as the redhead struggled to free her hands and lower arms from the tenacity and suction of the mud, her efforts and actions only worked the alluring sight of her ample figure deeper into the swamp. After ten minutes of struggling Kendo let out a frustrated sigh as she stopped to take a rest, panting heavily with massive sweat droplets racing down her face and arms. She was tired, smelly, and still sinking. When she woke up this morning, the last thing she anticipated doing was getting caught in a sticky situation and being assaulted by files in a remote disgusting marsh.

She looked at her sides, only to find her arms stuck fast in the mud, lifting either of them was impossible due to the tar-like consistency of the mud. She couldn’t believe that a hero-in training like her could be this stuck in some simple dirt and water. Kendo was plum out of options and was going nowhere fast, the cool breeze from the lake blew through her hair. “I should’ve told the others where I was going, that way they could come and find me. GWAD! I feel like an idiot for not telling them!” Kendo said as she went to slap herself up her head but her hand wouldn’t move. “Oh right, my hands are stuck.”

She sighed in defeat as more and more of her inches deeper into the quaking mass, the goop was half past her stomach and was near her lower chest. Kendo’s eyes went wide with worry, if she didn’t get out, she would be lost forever. “Come on! I need to get out of here! But I can’t lift my arms out, and even if I did there’s nothing around for me to grab!” Kendo thought, she angrily pouted as a fly buzzed in her face and landed on her nose, she blew it off. Her eyes surveyed the area hoping to find something that she could grab onto and pull herself out, so far she didn’t find anything much to her dismay…. until she saw a tree root poking up from the ground. “Okay. That’ll work, now if only I can lift my arms out.”

Kendo looked at her trapped arms and took a breath as she closed her eyes and tried lifting them again once more as she flexed and struggled in vain to free her trapped arms but the mud stretched and held onto her arms like the sticky glue it was and kept them in place. There then followed a slow, thick, dreadful blurping of heavy suction as Lacie’s strong, sweaty arms plunged DEEP into the mud’s gummy matrix… FAR deeper that they’d been before… past the elbows. Kendo slowly focused her strength into her left arm, trying to free it from the thickening grippy mire, she could feel it slowly coming loose, but the mud stretched like rubber cement adhering tightly to her left bicep. The same also applied to her right arm when she tired too. “UMPH!... how can I be this trapped! It’s just mud for crying out loud!?” Kendo sputtered, as she was completely in disbelief that someone fit and strong like her could be THIS stuck in the mud. She was about to give up when she could feel the muck shift between her fingers underneath the surface, then an idea came to her.

“Oh my god, I could’ve just used my quirk and made it easier for me to get out” Kendo said, embarrassed that she didn’t think of it sooner. She tried moving her stuck hands beneath the mud’s surface, trying to free up space around them. When she did she closed her eyes and enlarged her fists beneath the mire, when she did she could feel the muck shift and loosen up, and she shot straight down past her lower chest and near her rib cage and upper torso. “Okaaay, I guess I didn’t think this one through,” Kendo said as the mud bubbled and squelched. She tried lifting her right arm again but found that it was much tougher to do than it was before, her arm rose slightly to the elbow and was quickly pulled back down, the same applied to her left as well. It seems her giant fists made her heavier and was making it harder for her to get out, but even with that knowledge in mind Kendo refused to submit. So gritted her teeth as she jerked and budged her arms within the sticky confines of the thick, doughy muck.

Kendo rocked left and right in the gritty quagmire, gritting her teeth and straining her muscles to pull out her arms, but the tough gluey earth refused to give them up. She stopped her mad thrashing and calmed herself down, the mud had engulfed her rib cage and gently caressed the underboob of her breasts. She was almost up to her head, she needed to get out and FAST! Kendo closed her eyes and focused on her arms. She focused on her right arm, slowly pulling it out of the sticky mud. It was tough but she knew if she went slowly her limb would be free of the mud’s suction. After a few minutes her right arm shot out off the mud with a faint wet slurp, the hole where her arm was quickly refilled with mud and water. Her enlarged right hand was heavily covered in moss green muck She repeated the same process for her other arm and was able to pull it out with ease. “Okay, my arms are out. Now to grab that root.”

Kendo stretched her mud coated right arm out towards the root but found it to be a little out of her straining muddy fingertips. She shifted her weight within the mud to better get herself closer but the sticky mire mud restricted her movements, it pressed hard against her rib cage and trapped sunken body as she tried to move within it’s vigorous grasp. Her breasts gently pressed into the mud, she could feel the damp warmness seep through the fabric and prick her nipples causing her blush and let at a sharp moan.

She fought off the wet slime penetrating her clothes and refocused her attention on grabbing the tree root, she reached out again hoping to grab it, but her salvation was still a little out of her reach, her breasts were halfway sunk. She was slowly running out of time, and stamina. “Maybe I could use my quirk again!” Kendo thought as she raised her right hand above her hand and enlarged it, then raised it forward and tried grabbing the tree root again, most of her breasts sank into the mud and the ooze flowed into her cleavage making her body shudder. “Come on!... come on!... REACH!” Kendo grunted as she stretched her large hand out grabbing at nothing in vain to grip the root. She stretched her arm out until she felt her hand latch onto something, to her utter delight it was the tree root. “Yes!”

She gripped the tree root tightly and grabbed onto it with her other hand and slowly began to pull herself out, however she was met with resistance. The muck wasn’t giving up without a fight, it tightened and clung harder to her body trying to keep her in place, but Kendo refused to get pulled back in. The surface of the pit rippled and quakes as she madly fought to relinquish herself from the disgusting trap. She wiggled her body about in the slop as she continued pulling, inch by inch her mud caked body was extracted from the earth. “It’s working! It’s working!” Kendo exclaimed. Once she was out to her waist the mire loosened up around her legs, but still held them in its sticky grasp, prompting the girl to kick and pump her legs within the gooey peanut butter to propel herself to safety. The mire angrily held onto her legs like taffy, refusing to give them up if it meant the escape of its victim.

Kendo held on tightly to the tree root as she madly kicked her legs in a way similar to kicking in a pool, it seemed to be working as she could feel the mud’s suction lessen around her legs and they slowly came out. Once that was done, she pulled herself back onto solid ground. Kendo was tired, sweaty, and out of breath as she laid flat on her back. Every inch of her body from the breast down was coated in sickly moss green muck. “Ha...Ha...Ha, I’m free, finally” she sputtered. The sun’s rays shine down on her as she laid on the floor catching her breath, she brought her head up and saw that one of her high top sneakers was missing, leaving her left foot bare. It was a mossy green color from the mud, she wiggled her toes to get bits of it out from in between. “There goes one of my sneakers” she sighed. It was then she was brought out of her sadden state and forgot about the time. “Oh crap! I’m gonna be late for attendance!” She cried, with that, she got up and wiped herself off best she could and ran back to camp.

Back in the dormitories Class 1-B was getting themselves ready for the day and prepared for attendance, but it wasn’t until Sen noticed that Kendo was nowhere to be found. “Uh guys? Where’s Kendo?” He asked. The others were caught off guard by the boy’s question as when they looked to her bed they all saw it was empty. “Maybe she got up early before the rest of us did?” Tetsutetsu said. “Or what if she’s with Class A?” Pony wondered, causing Monoma to cringe. “I hope nothing happened to her” Ibara said as she put her hands together and looked up to the ceiling. Then the door to the dorms swung open and Kendo appeared in the doorway, partially covered in mud, and with a sour look on her face. Her classmates were relieved to see her safe, but at the same time confused as to what happened to her. “Woah Kendo! What happened to you?!” Juzo asked. “Nothing,” Kendo huffed as she walked over to her bed and got a pile of clean clothes, all the while leaving muddy footprint on the floor. “Wow Kendo you look like something the cat dragged in” Monoma said causing the latter to tense up in anger. “I’m not in the mood Monoma” Kendo warned.

“We were worried sick about you, for once we were this close to finally coming out of the shadow of those Class 1-A rejects! But you had to go off on your merry little way and ruin everything, didn’t you! And now that that class full of idiots is gaining another advantage over us again! Do you have any id-“ In that instant Kendo balled up her fist and socked Monoma hard in the face causing him to stagger a bit before he tumbled to the floor, Monoma’s teasing was the final tipping point for her after all the frustration she went through.

Usually she’s always there to karate chop him in the neck, but this time, it wasn't the case. The rest of her classmates were in silence and shock, they all knew that Kendo was the one responsible for keeping a tab on Monoma and only inflicted pain on him when he got out of line, but this was completely unexpected for all of them. Sure Monoma was a grade A douchebag, but even they knew that he didn’t deserve to get socked in the face. “If you need me I’ll be in the shower, tell Mr Kan I’ll be a little late” she said coldly as she walked past her classmates and went to the communal bathrooms, leaving all of them silent like mice.

The End.

Return to “Stories”