The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 3

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Untold Story of Asian Spider-Women Part 3

Postby Bill » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:53 pm

R: "Look Kimmy we have been dating for 2 & a half years know, we have learned a lot out about each other yet I feel like theirs something your hiding from me". K: "That's ridiculous Rich I've been nothing but a open book, their nothing about my life that you don't already know". R: "What about all those times I kind find you any ware when spider-Women is currently fitting crim". "This may be the journal list in me talking but, are you Spider-Women". Him saying that he knows that I'm Spider-Women made me lafe awkwardly.

K: "That's ridiculous, you know how un cunwordinated I am, theirs no way". R: "Look Kimmy you can trust me, If you really are Spider-Women you can tell me, you know I can keep a seacret, Jessica doesn't even care about your identity & I have no interest in revealing It so please be honest". I just stand their saying nothing.

R: "Fin let me know when you want to be honest". So he than just leaves our apartment & I still just stud their like I just step in Quicksand.
I avenchualy left slipping into my Spider-Women suit to swing along the city buildings to clear my head. Mean while Rich returns to our apartment to see If I'm still home, when I wasn't he just sat down on our coach about to watch some TV until, (Ring Ring). R: "I wonder who that could be, (Hail Venom-Zap/AU/Cu laps). T: "This is Toffo, we have the boy friend".

After a few hours a changed back to my civilian clothing, returning to min/Rich's apartment when I see the door clitly opened which caused my spider sense to flicker, (yes I have that to), I carefully walked inside the room when I smelled a vary familiar scent that reeked of nouces perfume so I knew, BT: "Welcome home Spider-Women It's been a while". The lamp next to the coach was turned on which revealed, K: "Black Teranchula how did you find me". TB: " I never lost track of you, ever since you arrived in this Brocken counrty I have kept tabs on you". "The reason why I never sent my men after you because I new you would be able to fight them off, so I just observed watching how the people of this city made you their hero, wasting your talents, trying to find your weakness & I did". K: " Wares Rich". BT: "He's right hear".

She shows me a iPad with a video screen of rich in a venom prizon cell with a venom soldier holding a gun to his head". BT: Venom will gain nothing spilling the blood of this worthless American man, but that can be remidead If you surrender". We bouth knew I had only 1 choice so she signaled 2 venom soldiers came in & but inhibiter cuffs on me & tuck me to a hovering venom stelf plain tuck me to a hidden venom base in Japan, once we arrived the soldiers threw me in a hard glass see threw prizon room ware in the right prison room next to min I say Rich.

R: "OMG Kimmy I was so worried about you, are you okay". K: "Funny I was going to say that to you". R: "Who are these people Kimmy why are we hear". K: "Were the poisoners of the tarist organization Venom & were hear because I'm Spider-Women". I than remove my clothes because my super suit was underneath than I put on my mask. Then their was a few minutes of oak ward silence. K: "I'm so, so, so sorry I kept this from you for so long, I wished I had a good reason why but I have nothing". R: "You know I should be agree at you for not telling me, that were in this situation because you couldn't be honest, but I can't because If are situations were in revers I would probably choose to keep this secret from you". K: "So your not angree at me & still want to be to geather".

R: " Well I'm not frild but I do understand, & know that I know that you & Spider-Women are the same person I can tell you that I have always had a crush on Spider-Women, every time I saw you but bad guys in their place I get super turned on/horney & getting a really hard/long peanis in my pants". That made made giggle, we moved closer putting our kissy lips on the opposite sides of the glass wall. J: " Au, isn't this sweet, & you decided to get all dressed up for us, how nice". K: "Jericho". J: "Hello my dear It's been to long".

Jericho & his men take me to a hospital room ware they strap me to a table ware they will extract the cerium from my body, that will kill me. Mean while Rich was passing in his cell trying to figure out a way to help me, until.

R: "HA, jerk soldiers, you just wait until my uncle the emperor hears about this he will, (O-God I don't feel so well, I think I'm dying), Surprisingly the soldiers went into the cell to see If Rich is okay than Rich pulls some crazy moves, disarms the guards, takes one of their guns & leaves the room, trapping the soldiers. He than rushes into the room ware me & Jericho are in & shouts the heck out of the place, giving me a opportunity to escape & fight off the soldiers. Jericho knocks out Rich than I swept in using some webbing & fancy moves I mobilized Jericho than Toffo when he came in to try & help. I than tuck Rich & we left the Venom base into the Jungle.

K: "Rich that was crazyy & amazing what you did back their how did you get out of your cell". R: "Well looky for us the soldiers in Venom are even dummer than they look" K: "A-men to that". R: "So how do we get back to the US". K: "Lets focus on getting out of this jungle as fare away as Venom as possible".

Than Black Teranchula came out of know ware & tackled me sending us both down a hill with Rich following us. Our battle was fears, went on for hours until with great strength I nocked her hard to the head leaving her unconcise but ending up making us fall in a pole of watery swamp mud. I stud up on my legs when I noticed the unconscious black turnenchula go under, than I noticed that I was sinking.

K: "O-god I'm in Quicksand". I struggled trying to get out but only making me sink faster, I sunk from my knees to my thyes sinking to my privet parts. I was up to my privet parts when Rich finally coat up to me. K: "Rich don't come any close, It's Quicksand, stay their I think I can get out. I stud still trying to find something to grab on, but Rich knew that I couldn't get out on my own so he care fly made his way to me, extending his hands that I grabed, he used all of his strength to pull me out. But I say a venom soldier sneaking up behind him about to shout, I told him to get out of the say but he just kept pulling on me. Than the soldier fired a shout caused Rich to fall into the Quicksand pit, leaving us both sunk to our wastes. I than used a concentrated venom web blast to take out the soldier & making sure no more soldiers can find us. We than exchanged consirned stairs at each other as we kept sinking faster into the watery muck.

K: "Rich, what were you thinking Rich why didn't you get out of the way when I told you, know were both in Quicksand".
R: "I just wanted to prove that I can pull my wait in this relationship". "Ever since we started dating I always felt that I wasn't worvey of your love & know that I know your a superhero I feel like I need to prove to you that you can count on me when you need me". After he said that I slowly made my way to him to give him a pashinet kiss on the lips & than said,

K: "You don't half to prove anything, I love you for being the brave, pashinet, kind, reliable, honest & hard working man you are". & for still loving me, being by my side, even after what just happened". "Okay", R: "Okay thanks for that". K: No problem, know how about we find a way out of this nasty discusting muck before we go under". R: :Okay". So as we look for a way out of this Quicksand".

We kept sinking to our ribs than our chests & breasts. R: "Look Kimmy their a tree branch we can us, but It's so fare from reach". K: "Rich cover your ears I'm going to use my super sonic screams to see If I can make this tree fall so we can grab the branch". (AAAAAAAAAAAA), after using my super scream the tree fell & I was able to crab the branch to pull me out than as Rich was sinking to his neck I grabed him by the hand than arm pulling us both out. Once we got son solid ground facing each other on our sides get hugged each other sharing a nice long pashinet kiss. Than we got on our feet made our way out of the Jungle into a city ware he snuck aboard a cargo ship carrying tons of smelly fish.

We had to get into the smelly fish pile to avoid being spotted. He had to hold our noses & breath throught the entire trip. When we finally returned to Chicago, both me & Rich made our way back to our apartment. When we got home, we really tuck in how bad we reeked of swamp OOS & fish. We were holing our noses fasing each other.

K: "SO". R: "SO". K: "SO, we SINK". R: "That's a definet yes, & our cloths are definitely beyond saving". K: "Yes, so how about you help me out of my stinky sout & I get you out of your reiki clothing, leave them in our outside dumpster than walk inside & take a nice long bath together".
R: "Sounds good to me". K: "Great you can undress me first". "Know put your hand behind my back, ware you'll feel a hidden strap that will help you remove the top part of my super suit." (ZIP). "Good n=know slowly pull the suit to your direction, I'll get my arms out of the sleeves, than slowly pull my suit down revealing by big, busty, hard breasts". "Good, you can spend a few minutes touching them, sqeeze/suck them If you like". (YES, AU, YES, AU, YES/Feels nice). "Know slowly pull my suit all the way off my body slowly, revealing more of my naked body". "That's right, I'm don't ware any pantie's under my super suit, you can definitely write a excusive on that". "Know I'm fully naked outside with the wind blowing all over my vonerable body, I'll undress you know". "I start with removing your stinky shirt, revealing your nice stomach & chest". "I think I'll touch It with my hands & tong for a while, is that okay". Of course It's okay". "But you really stink so It doesn't last long. "Than I'll pull down your pants/under ware at the same time so I can see your nice long/hard dick". "O-my It's really long & hard to day". "That makes me exited". "Lastly I remove your damaged shows & socks, leaving you completely naked". "Know that were both naked lets put our cloths in the dumpster & get clean".

Rich than sweeps me off my feet, literally & surprisingly, carrying me to our bath room. After we fill the tub with soup & hot water we embrace each other, our naked bodies compressing on each other, making me melt inside. We step in the tub at the same time, than we embrace each other than we share a nice romantic/pashinet kiss that lasts throughout the entire time we scrub each others bodies, especially on our sensitive spots. It was amazing, than we worked our hair than we got really into it. I got up than putting my women hood on Riches man hood, going up & down side to side, Rich stroking his hands on my breasts giving each other the best sex we never had before, perhaps It's because I finally told Rich my secret identity that created a deeper intimit/sexual bond between us. (AU-OH-AU-O-YES-GOD-YES-O-MY-GOD-YES-YES-YES-FUG-OH-YA, OH-YA)

I then get up putting my but in Riches direction so he could sit up sticking his nice long dick in my but. (UO-YA-AU-OH-YA-AU-YES-YES-YES-God-YES-AU-FUG-AU-AU-AU-AU-O-YES-YES-YES).

Than after hours in the tub we than got up, facing each other I give Rich permission to remove my Spider-Women mask from my face full solidifying the new sexual bond & love we have for each other. Than we have a nice shower doing the same poses as before, still making loves, that lasted for another few hours until we were fully clean.

Then we wrap each other in the same towel still embracing each other sharing another pashinet kiss. Then we make our way to the bed ware we continued to have sex, him humping me & than me humping me in all of those wonderful positions that lasted for hours until we ended with me lying on my back on Riches naked body, me in his embrace under our bed sheets still kissing each other patiently.

R: "WOW, that was amazing, did you have an orghazim because I did". K: "I did the best orghazim ever". R: "We never had sex that good before". K: "It's because you know know my entire story & both sides of my life, know we can trust each other more, & I promise I will not keep no more secrets from you". R: "Good, & I'll try to do the same". K: "What". R: "I always wanted to fall in love, kiss, & make love to a superhero & know I have". "I hope that this will never end". K: "It won't, I'll hold you to that". Than we share 1 last pashinet wet kiss before we go to bed & that's my story. Hope you liked It

Return to “Stories”