Hark & Amy's Naked Camping Trip

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

Hark & Amy's Naked Camping Trip

Postby Bill » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:07 pm

Date: Tuesday July 27/21 Author: William Harkness F/M Quicksand Sinking Main Characters: Hark Rich/Features: Tale White Male, Brown eye's & short black hair & Amy Rich/Features: Tale White Female, Long lite Yellowish/Brown Hair, Blue eye's & big breasts
Hark & Amy have been husband & wife for over 10 years, their both 37 years old who both like adventures & being vary intamently/sexualy with each other, & they enjoy being naked in the house but wish to be naked more often. But what they really wanted a baby but haven't had the time to really work to having a kid because of their jobs, but Amy has a plan. It was early Saturday Morning when both Hark & Amy were trying to wake up after spending half a night of having hard sex.

H: Good morning Amy sleap well. A: When I'm a sleep next to you always. H: O really, (her saying that got them to share a nice kiss).

H: So what are you working on their. A: Are vacation. H: Really I don't recall us talking about planning a vacation. A: Trust me after I share with you what I have hear, you'll be on in. H: Know I'm interested, please go on.

A: Well remember when we first started dating I told you how my parents used to camp at this secluded camping ground that only my parents know about when they found that spot years before I was born. H: YA, you joked that It's so secluded that we could spend hours hiking along those trails naked & that got me wanting us to plan a trip their. A: YA, but we never did because a lot of different things kept us from going. But I managed to arrange It so we can spend a week their.

H: Great when would we leave. A: Well I was thinking tomorrow. H: Really, seams a little sudden, I'm not sure If my boss will let me take time off with such short notice. A: I know It's a long shout but I really believe that this trip is what he need to have a baby, & I was thinking we would spend the entire time their naked. H: Really so, we don't bring a lot of clothes, we just spend the entire trip completely naked & only ware clothing at night or when It gets really cold out. A: Yes, doesn't that idea turn you on. H: Yes It does actually.

He gives Amy another kiss helps her plan for their trip. Know It's early Sunday morning around 5AM when the couple start driving to their destination. You arrive at a parking lot ware an entrance to the secret camping ground is around 9AM.

A: Okay this is a regular hiking trail that other people sometimes venture into, to iver just have a day hike or to reach more traditional camp grounds. But I know a spot that we take to get to our seacret camp ground. H: Than lead the way.

So Hark follows Amy along the trail taking that hidden path that only her & her parents are aware of to get to that camp spot. H: So Amy how did your parents found that hidden path were on. A: I'm afraid that's a family secrete. Hark can only imagine what Amy's parents did to find that spot, which was only the idea that they were having sex in the forest when they stumbled across that secrete path.

They hiked for about 2 hours when they finally came to a open clearing that gave them a good view of the forests only lake. It was know 11AM. H: WOW, Amy this place is amazing It's hard to believe that no one else knows about this spot. A: YA, cool right, know lets get to work. The couple than get their tent set up, unpacked a lot of important gear, than you 2 had a lunch brake. A: Well that was tasty, know that our camo ground is made, lets get naked. H: Yes mam.

The couple wants no time taking off all their clothes than putting them in the tent. They are know completely naked. H: This is incredible this nice summer breeze feels great on my named body. A: I know, I enjoy how the wind touches my nice hard breasts & my women hood. They spend a few seconds admiring their naked bodies in the wilderness.

H: Man this was a good idea Amy I'm so glad that we did this. A: I can tell. Amy giggles when she looks at Hark's man hood slowly expand/getting longer & harder. It didn't take long for Hark to figure out why Amy was giggling the way she was when he looked at his man hood. H: What can I say, a guys penis likes to show women that the guy is interested. So wanna go for a hike to show off our naked bodies to the forest animals. A: Great idea.

The couple know spend the rest of the day hiking along the open wilderness, but they end up spending more time hugging each other, kissing & spending a few moments having sex. Basically every time their baked they can't keep their hands off each other. But as they were having their latest sex brake as Hark's man hood was in Amy's but, their noses picked up a vary pungent earthy sent.

H: (SNIFF, SNIFF), hay Amy do you smell that bog mud type right know. A: (SNIFF, SNIFF), ya I do. H: It's really strong, wares It coming from. A: (SNIFF, SNIFF), Its coming from over their. H: Are you sure. A: Yes I am because when I came hear with my parents I always remember smelling this smell every time we walked along this path & every time I asked my parents If we could follow the smell, because I'm a curios person, they always said no. They would say that ware their are bog smells their are bogs, & from their experience as I told you once before during one of the times we visited my parents that when they once hiked in a bog they almost lost their lives in Quicksand, so we never went down their.

H: Well your an adult women know that can make your own decisions, so do you want to finally explore their part of the forst or no. I'll support any decision you make. Well as you expect Amy decided that they should explore that un explored aria after all. So using their noses they followed the bog mud sent until they came to a medium sized open mud bog. A: This is It, I as expecting more. H: Well It looks prity inviting to me, & were naked, so how about It do you want to make love in a bog with me.

First she gave Hark a surprised look for even suggesting that but than said, why not. Son holding each other hands they slowly stepped into the bog at the same time with the right foot first than when they stepped in with their left feet they quickly sank to their privet parts, that made them MON in enjoyment. A: God this bog mud feels amazing, I can feel my erection wiggling It's way inside this soft bog mud. It's soo cool. H: Ya perfect for a hot day like today. A: I'm not even bothered by the overwhelming bog stench.

The couple than face each other, in an erotic embrace which caused them to slowly sink a little deeper. Than slowly coursing their hands on their partners naked bodies they spent minutes patiently kissing each other, while taking some of the bog mud & rubbing in on each other bodies, for Hark mainly rubbing the bog mud on Amy's breasts. But they broke off their kiss when they realized that they were still sinking. A: AU. babe do you have a sinking felling that were still sinking, because I do. H: Ya I do. They look down & see that their steadily/quickly sinking deeper into the bog, first from their wastes than their stomach. A: How is this happening.

The couple franticly looks around to see If theirs anything to grab onto to pull them selves out of this bog & figure out why are they sinking. They do that until Amy spots a sign hidden is some dense bush behind Hark, but can make out what the sign says which shocks her. A: A-Babe I think were in Quickmud. H: A-Okay first I think you mean Quicksand & second are you shure. A: Ya, I'm sure because I see a sign behind you that says Quickmud so who ever put that sign their decided to call this stuff Quickmud & knows It dangerous.

So Hark slowly turns his head to see the sign & when he does he looks at Amy which entices them both to say at the same time ( OH-MY GOD WERE IN QUICKMUD) they yell as they panic to get out but all that does is cause them to sink faster, sinking from their stomachs to their chests & Amy's breasts than to their solders, than to their necks than chin.

Since this situation coat them off guard they never took the time to realize that they need to stay still & come up with a plan to get out of the Quickmud. Instead they went under. But looky for them Hark feels a branch inside the Quickmud & quickly uses It to pull him self & Amy above the quagmire, than pulling Amy close to him so she can grab him by the back side raping her arms around him, Hark than slowly uses all of his strength to pull them out of the Quickmud. Until their entire bodies were able to rest on solid ground. They then spent a few minutes on their sides looking/holding each other close when they broke into lite lafter. H: Well that was an experience. A: YA, I can't believe we survived Quicksand/Mud I should say. H: Ha, & I must say you look vary sexy with your naked body/hair covered in mud. A: You don't look half bad your self, handsome.

The couple than moves in to give a pashinet kiss before they get back on their feet & make their way to the big lack they say earlier today. When they arrived at the boarder of land to the lake they jumped into the lake than helping each other wash off the mud off their bodies while having sex. First Hark mushazing Amy's Women hood & Amy rubbing Harks man hood. (A, A, A, A, A, A, AU-YA-OH-YA, that feels nice, A, A, A, A, A, AU-OH-YA)Than Hark puts his mad hood inside. (A, A, A, A, A, AU-OH-YA, OH, FUG-YES, YES, YES-OH-YES) Than he puts his manhood in her bum & the fun starts al over again. After a hour of that they swim to the shore ware they lie on a hug rock to let the sun dry them off. It was know 4PM when they finished, but as they were getting ready to head back their movements were halted when a skunk blocked their path.

A: "O-my gosh Hark It's", H: "I know just don't move & maybe", but his sentence was interrupted when a wolf jumped out of no ware about to attack the couple but that surprised the skunk causing the skunk to raze his tale, sprayed a pungent odor out of tale coating the couple in a smelly, misty mist that caused them to fall back into the water. They ended up swimming to the other side of the lake & when they got back to shore they emidetly become aware of what just happened to them. (OMG WE Got SKUNKED & WE STINK)

They said together in a brake out of lafter which continued as they were enticed to plug their noses on the fact that they know seriously stink. A: A man PE-U Hark we just get sprayed by a skunk, I can't believe we just got skunked, AU-FEW/PEW WE. H: Few, me never, first we got stuck in Quickmud & know this, know this. At least we were naked when we got sprayed son only our bodies stink not our clothing. A: That's true way to look at the bright side. A: thanks, so what do we do know. H: Well since we didn't bring anything to remove skunk odder, I guess we continue to stink until the end of our tip which is in a week & a half. So probably by than the smell will have worn off.

A: Well as long as we stink together It's not to bad & I not going to let this stink keep us from being interment. H: Me never. They briefly un-pluged their noses to hug each other & kiss. H: Besides you look so beautiful coated in skunk spray. A: You to but, man do you stink. H: Well you stink worse than me, A: No you do since your a man & you sweet more. They resumed holding their noses saying, no you, no you, PE-U, PE-U over & over until they broke into lafter & once again un-pluged their noses to hug each other. A: Well on the brit side we won't half to worry about any predator's attacking up because of our shared stink. But I don't want to return to our camp ground & risk making everything we own smell like skunk when we come incontact with It. & removing skunk odder from objects is more of a hassle. H: Agreed so what should we do. A; I think remember reading about a rare flower I know grouse around hear that when grounded up & put in a bath tub It can remove any kind of odder on the human body, even skunk. So continuing to hold their noses to not smell each other continued their hike to find the flower. But ended up coming across an abandon cabin instead.

A: HA, look Hark a cabin, maybe their someone their that could help us out. H: I don't know looks like no one had been their in years, besides do we really want to interact people smelling like skunk. A: Well I'm sure these people are used to It & I'm tired of stinking. So the couple make their way towards the cabin & when Hark knocks on the door they notice that It's open. They slowly go inside.

H: I Goes the people that live hear are vary trusting. They call out to see If anyone is home & no one comes. So While Amy looks inside the cabin opening windows so the sunk stink doesn't stay trapped & stink up the cabin, Hark looks around, calling out to see If anyone is near by. After w while he heads back in the cabin. H: Well looks like who ever owns this cabin isn't hear right know. A: Well look what I found.
Amy finds a cuberd full of tomato juice & other things needed to remove skunk odder from animals/people.

A: Looks like the people that own this place have experience removing skunk odder. I say we us this stuff & the wooden tub out side to clean the stink off of us. With Hark having no objections helps Amy get all the stuff out of the cuberd outside than putting the tomato juice, vinegar, baking soda, rose peddles & some water from a hose that's connected to a outdoor shower they create a tomato, vinegar, baking soda bath for them.

Then they both get inside the tub & like bake at the lake tuck turns cleaning each other & again having pashinet sex. That lasted for hours. Then after a, hours of just laying in the bath they get out then using the outdoor shower clean the tomato residue off. Than after taking a smell test they determined that they are know skunk free.

By than It got dark & became night out. So using some flash lights inside the cabin they returned to camp had dinner than went to sleep. Next morning they returned to the cabin to return the flash lights, & leave behind a note & some money to cover what they used & to explain to the owners what happened. So for the rest of the trip they remained naked enjoying the rest of their camping tip doing usual camping activities including fishing & boat riding using a boat they boat with them. Once in a while they would spot a skunk & than one of them jokes about getting the skunk to spray them on purpose so they can can do another Tomato, juice, vinegar, baking soda bath again to have another excuse to really have sex. But they never did, well maybe next time they do another naked camping trip

DJlurker

Re: Hark & Amy's Naked Camping Trip

Postby DJlurker » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:19 am

This is nothing but sex scene after sex scene with a little quicksand thrown in. Try to have a bit more substance. :x

Return to “Stories”