Sinking with my female friend

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
dash9c

Sinking with my female friend

Postby dash9c » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:44 pm

A few weeks ago, I got a text from one of my female friends. It was hot and there isn't much to do in the country, so she suggested we go swimming in a nearby pond that we'd swum in before. The exciting part is that we would swim naked. Being a thrilling experience, I agreed to meet her in the late afternoon for the hike to the secluded pond. I figured there had to be some sort of swampy location near this pond given the area surrounding the location.

When we met to head to the pond, I suggested taking a different path through the woods rather than the road we had previously hiked up to get to the pond. Having swum in the nude with each other before, there was little if any tension between us, as we're good friends and could possibly be more. She agreed to follow my new route that traced through a creek bottom which led to the pond eventually.

The first part of the hike was sweaty, buggy, and thick with branches. I was relieved when we finally reached the stream that opened up the wilderness a bit. As we followed the stream, my anticipation for the potential swamp ahead grew. Little did I know this would be one of the greatest and accidental sinking experiences to date.

As we neared the pond, I saw a clearing where there was clearly some sort of flat area on both sides of the stream. There was lush grass growing on either side and patches of skunk cabbage and moss increased as we neared the clearing. Given past experience, I knew the ground in this flat area was probably soft. Sure enough, we soon found ourselves in the middle of what had once been the bottom of a small reservoir. The water had undermined the 8-foot high dam and now a decently exposed mudflat remained. The ground squished and gave under our feet. At first, the flip-flops we had been wearing got stuck in the muck, so I suggested we take our shoes off. The feeling of the soft, virgin mud under my feet was very nice and only added to my excitement about how this situation was unfolding. Unfortunately, my friend was less experienced in this idea of sinking for pleasure and had a difficult time making her way through the ankle-deep mire. I chose to venture toward the middle of the flat and soon found myself sinking in up to my knees with no effort at all. This brought laughter for both of us as we struggled to make it back to solid ground. Once I made it to the old dam, I told my friend I wanted to find out how deep this mud really was as. She struggled to keep her footing as I took off my shorts and shirt and stood before her in my orange boxer-briefs. We'd never seen each other this scantily clad at this close of a range. Since she was completely unaware of my fascination with the quagmire before me, I tried to pretend like this was a new experience for me as well and that the bulge in my boxers was not getting larger.

From here, I took a few steps and stepped into an area where no grass grew. With little effort, I soon found myself knee-deep in the brown-black sludge. With a little bit of struggle, I was able to sink down to the elastic bottoms of my shorts. Had I been alone, I would've definitely been able to go much further, but I didn't want to freak my friend out. I told her I would need her help to get out. Much to my delight, she ventured out into the muck and sank up to her knees as she helped pull me out of the thigh-deep hole I was in.

From here, we made the trek through the woods, with my legs covered in black ooze, and were both able to have a lovely skinny dip in crystal-clear pond.

Northerner

Re: Sinking with my female friend

Postby Northerner » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:06 am

Wow this is incredible to hear! My heart would be beating so fast. I think it beats insanely fast just reading this kind of true story. You must have been incredibly smooth to keep yourself from passing out from excitement and / or keeping yourself from making a move on this girl.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

YerKiddin

Re: Sinking with my female friend

Postby YerKiddin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 am

Oh, WOW! Do I ever wish that had happened for me instead! ;-)

Great story! (FANTASTIC LUCK!)

Return to “Stories”