The Shifty Sands ― An Illustrated Wildlife Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Theo

The Shifty Sands ― An Illustrated Wildlife Story

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:33 am

Maya the great warrior and huntress has a most unusual experience after landing on a mysterious patch of sand in the middle of the jungle.

My first attempt at creating an illustrated story using a game in development called “Wildlife.” Though not near the quality of the amazing artwork produced by others using Daz Studio, I think it produces the right impression, and it’s relatively simple to manipulate and capture the necessary shots, albeit somewhat limited in the number of poses, expressions and locations. Quicksand is not native to the game unfortunately (perhaps we should petition the developers?), but I’ve managed to find two areas where I can manipulate the character for the desired effect.

Here’s a link provided by the developer if anyone would like more info or a better background for the story: https://www.canva.com/design/DAESXLEA8o ... ?website#2

Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think, and as always, thank you for reading!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Re: The Shifty Sands ― An Illustrated Wildlife Story

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:04 am

Here’s another topic I’ve posted to further discuss the game and share some other off topic game shots I took: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23620
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:45 am

I looked over this story; not bad at all! :)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:52 pm

i loved pages 8-12 :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:56 pm

Theo wrote:Here’s another topic I’ve posted to further discuss the game and share some other off topic game shots I took: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23620

did i hear you say tentacles? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

SabbieMobili

Postby SabbieMobili » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:58 pm

Your story gets the SabbieMobili Seal of Approval. Which doesn't carry a lot of weight, but you can proudly display the Seal on your future works. If I ever come up with a logo.
Damn this slow quicksand! I have half a mind to struggle!

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:42 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i loved pages 8-12 :twisted:

Thank you MadMax! I can only imagine why those particular pages are your favorite ;)

MadMax359 wrote:did i hear you say tentacles? :twisted:

Indeed you did. It's like a tentacle, sex, thingamajigger (actually its called a "Salivarius"). I can neither confirm nor deny I have a wild idea to incorporate the Salivarius into a (distant) future quicksand story. But it will be a technical challenge so no guarantees.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:46 pm

SabbieMobili wrote:Your story gets the SabbieMobili Seal of Approval. Which doesn't carry a lot of weight, but you can proudly display the Seal on your future works. If I ever come up with a logo.

Thank you sooo much SabbieMobili! I am most honored :D

In the meantime, until you design your own logo, I'll just put "Proudly endorsed by SabbieMobili" on my future stories ;)

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Blightmere wrote:Amazing work!

Thank you very much Blightmere! Glad you enjoyed it!

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:33 am

DJlurker wrote:I looked over this story; not bad at all! :)

Thanks DJlurker! Sorry I somehow missed your reply when I made my replies to others earlier today.

Return to “Stories”