The Shifty Sands ― An Illustrated Wildlife Story

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
qsemergency

Re: The Shifty Sands ― An Illustrated Wildlife Story

Postby qsemergency » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:53 pm

This is great.
I'm sure I am not the only one who Loves to see pictures with the stories posted in this section

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:45 pm

qsemergency wrote:This is great.
I'm sure I am not the only one who Loves to see pictures with the stories posted in this section

Thanks qsemergency! Oh how I wish I could Illustrate all my stories, but alas, Wildlife at least is somewhat limited. Maybe I'll give Daz Studio a try sometime depending on how difficult, time consuming and costly it is. But for now, I may do some more with Wildlife.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:04 am

Blightmere wrote:Hey Theo, by curiosity do you do commission work with writing?

I haven't, I've only been writing off and on for a year and half now, and posting here for about six months. I'm probably busy enough with my own stuff, but I have to say, I am a little curious what you have in mind :?:

And sorry I missed your emails, I don't check that email very often.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:08 am

Blightmere wrote:No worries, I'll present a info through private message :)

Sounds good, I'll try to watch for it this time ;)

Return to “Stories”