The Legend Of Lady Tarzan/Tarziena Part 1

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Legend Of Lady Tarzan/Tarziena Part 1

Postby Bill » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:29 pm

Date: Friday August 6/21 Author: William Harkness M/M/F Quicksand Sinking Main Characters: Tarziena/Features: Adult White Female, Athletic body, Long Blond hair, Blue eye's & Good Size Breasts, Richary Obrady/Features: Adult White Male, Average Body, Short Black Hair, Brown Eye's, wares glacis & dresses like the main male character in Sheena, Jeeves's Butler/Features, Elderly White Man, Average body, short white hair, green eye's & wares simple modern-day butlery uniform, Mr./Mrs. Elderly Smith/Features: booth are Elderly White People, Average body's, both have short Gray Hair, Blue Eye's & other common elderly features, Giggia/Goorge Tarziena's Gorilla parents, Gougie Tarziena's Gorilla friend, Sheff Tarziena's Elephant friend
In the English country side of grate Britten lives the Smiths 1 of the most wealthiest family in Britten, they live in a big mansion that surrounded by all wonder's of nature of a simple country side. These Smiths were retired but when they weren't they were running the worlds most popular Imports/Exports Company in all of Brittan. Transporting all types of Goods to all parts of the world to all sorts of people no matter how rich or poor they are. Mr. & Mrs. Smith were reading their favorite books in their library when their butler Jeeves enters the room.

J: Excuse me sure but your guest has arrived. Mr.S: Good, let him in well see him in the lounge aria. J: Welcome to Smith manner Mr, Richary Obrady your hosts will meet you in the family room shortly. R: Thank you, WOW know this his a shack, I have been to a lot of places but non as fancy as this. Your houses really are loaded aren't they. J: Indeed.

The man who just walked into the Menchin is not the Smiths coming guest that they would allow to set foot in their house. The is named Richary Obrady, 1 of the world best animal trackers. He lives in the hart of the Australian Outback although he isn't Australian but was boarn in Canada. He lives in Australian Outback because life is simple their. He only traveled to places with masive Jungles in their backyard helping those willing to pay good money to help track down rare animals for research purposes or help animals in distress & guild tourist or first time explowers through harsh environments. But today he'll get to do something totally different.

MrS: Welcome you must be Richary Obrady, I'm Johan Smith & This is my Wife Sara Smith. MrS: thanks for coming, so happy your hear. R: The plezure is min. This is a nice place you have hear. MrS: That's nice of you to say. MrS: Well lets get down to business. We called you because we need your help. R: Do you need me to help you find a certain animal or lead an expudison or something. MrS: No our granddaughter.
R: Your granddaughter.

MrS: Let me explain, 15 years ago my soon Robert Smith & his Wife Anna Smith along with their daughter Marie took their personal air plain that Robert fly's him self to a company owned shipping douc in China but they ended up flying right into 1 of the most dangerous weather storms that are common in the part of the world they were flying in. The storm caused their plain to crash. We learned this right away because Robert instald a emergency beacon in our home that let's us know If their plain crash. We than determined ware the plain crashed in the heart of the Amazon & organized a rescue team to find them. But when the rescue team found the crash sight they also found my soon & daughter in laws bodies.
MrS: (Cry, Cry, Cry), sorry hearing this again always makes me cry.

R: It's okay, I'm sorry for your loose. MrS: Thank you. Anyway we never found my granddaughters body so we hoped she some how survived but when the surch team never found her we assumed since she was only 5 years old she was also claimed by the jungle since she would never survive in the jungle by her self. But a week ago 1 of our friends that hikes in the Amazon Jungle said that he saw a women warrying torn animal clothing was jumping on trees, swingning on vines & yelling what he described to be a battle cry of sorts. R: & you believe that this jungle women is your grand daughter. MrS: Yes we do. R: Well I'm not sure, I've been to the Amazon rain forest many times & had the honor of interacting with Amazonian women who live their & their skin color is town brown skin.

MrS: Well hears a picture that our friend gave us on the jungle women he saw & as you can easily tell this women is white skin. Not to menchin that he has also heard stories from local villages of a Women who was razed by Apes, who petrol's the jungle & pertecting all things native their from poachers. Get this the people are also calling her Tarziena. The women version of Tarzan. R: Really-HU. Well know that you brought It up, the last time I was vary I also heard such stories from a friend of min that lives in a village in those jungles. MrS: Than can we count on you to bring her back to civilization. You should know that were willing to pay any price for you to get her back.

R: I'll do It. Like the old saying me Tarzan you Jain well call this, her Tarziena me Richary. So venturing on his own using is own personal zep plain Richary ventures to the Amazon Rain Forest to find Marie. He docks at a native village ware he has good relations with the people than ventures into the Jungle. He spends many hours hiking through the harsh Tiran with no since of Marie. But unrenounced to him Tarziena is watching him through the trees.

15 years ago when Marie's amazing stories begins on the zep plain of her parents who were flying the sky's to China. At one moment Marie was having a good time playing with her mom than the text she was crying in fear as their plain was falling to It's doom than (Smash/Cabluie) Marie was lying unconscious on the Jungle ground suffering at the hands of vehicle crash Ameazia while her parents dead bodies were laying in different sections of the Jungle.

In the following day when the sky was clear Marie awoke to a world she was not familiar with. She spent the next few hours just sitting in the middle of her parents plain rekig. Then after started crying in hunger whish lasted an hour until a female Gorilla came out of the bush who wanted to determine the source of those cries which she did. Marie stopped crying when the Female Gorilla named Giggia appeared & started walking to wards her. Giggia & her Gorilla husband Goorge the Alpha Ape of their heard of Gorillas lost their Ape child to a Chieta so her Ape Motherly instincts clicked in & touck the child her heard.

When Giggia showed Marie tp Goorge, he expressed his dislike for the child but avenchualy Giggia & the other Apes who touck a liking to the girl convinced him to give the human girl a chance. Over the years Marie learned how to walk, talk, survive in the jungle & fight like her knew Ape brothers & sisters. Slowly perusing her self a valued member of the pack, even killing the Chieta that killed Giggia's/Goorge's Ape baby, which was celebrated by her Ape family. Ever since than Marie has helped Goorge pertect the heard from all jungle parles, & poachers, through fighting them she learned how to stelfly sneak up on poachers/predictors through the trees & the jungle bush. Also learning how to barley speak human English. Latter on she begun protecting all jungle life from out side forces. Over time she has earned the name Tarziena.

Tarziena's daily rutean is the same, wakes up stretches', gets breakfast, says hi to all of her Ape parents & Ape brothers/sisters, does a morning run/swing jungle exercises into the jungle to see who needs help & If more poachers have ventured into the jungle looking for trouble. Which is how she came across Richary who unrenounced to her was looking for her. Tarziena immediately realizes that he's not like the other outsiders who wish to heart her home but just seams like he's looking for something so she decides to confront him. She jumped right in front of him which startled him & he fell on the ground.

TZA: Who are you, what is your business. Richary couldn't believe that he found Marie right away & that she was speaking English, well sort of. He's thinking that perhaps this could be simple. He gets up & said: R: My name is Richary I'm a tracker, I help people find things in the jungle, mainly animals, not to hunt just to obzerb, document or help protect in endangered. You know, help a a animal in trouble.

Tarziena understood Richary & believed that he doesn't mean to bring harm to her home. R: Listen your real name is Marie, your the daughter of Robert/Anna Smith, those are your grandparents Mr/Mrs Smith who hired me to find you, to bring your home your real home. This news gravely made Tarziena upset. Richary kept trying to explain to her who she really is, ware she come from & that he wants to bring her home. But Tarziena didn't want to hear any more. TZA: No you lie, you try to deceive Tarziena, make her leave home & family, so bad people can heart Tarziena's home. I will not let you.

So Tarzana just jumped up the nearest tree tuck a vine & swung away. Richary tries to run after her to try & make her understand but couldn't keep up with her. R: Notes...looks...like...this...will...be..harder...than...I...thought. Meanwhile Tarziena eventually stops swingning on vines & rests on a Tree trying to make sense on what Richary just told her. She didn't want to believe It but something deep, deep, deep down was telling her what Richary said was the truth. This made her upset. One of Tarziena's Ape Friends Gougie was riding on her elephant friend Sheff traveling along a jungle path enjoying nature when they notice Tarziena on a tree crying.

Gougie jumped off of Sheff & claimed on the Tree Tarziena is on speaking in Ape to her asking what's wrong. Sheff also conferted her in Elephant which she can also understand. Tarziena speaking in Ape/Elephant told her friends about Richary & what she just learned about who she really is & her other home. Her friends ask If she thinks Richary is really telling her the truth & Tarziena says that in hear-(ware her heart is), is how she know's he's being honest.

Then Gougie/Sheff as If she's thinking of leaving them & she answers them with saying that she doesn't know. Mean while, trying to follow the path that Tarziena touck, Richary tries to find her but since she traveled by vin, he couldn't track her. But he eventually came across a small band of poachers when he moved back some bush. R: HO, well this is awkward, I though I was the only 1 hear. The Poachers immediately tuck out their weapons' than walking slowly towards him, as Richary slowly began walking backwards.

1stP: Well, well look who we found boys, the great Richary Obrady the 1 man tracks down animals, to not hunt & kill to be a trophy but to just watch or help for the idealize of others. R: Well nice to know my reputation proseads me.
P2: I say we have some fun with this guy. R: Look fella's I'm not hear trying to stop you from doing what you fella's are hear to do, I'm just passing through. P3: O-really well I think your hear the same reason we are.
R: & what you that be. P3: Trying to find Tarziena, although were hear to capture her & cell her to a zoo to entire tain the stupid why'll we continue our work hear with out that Jungle(BEAP), interfering in our work.
P4: Ha boys, If this guy really is trying to find her than lets force him to find her for us. Richary knew he couldn't let these jerks find/heart Marie, he had to think fast. R: Look fella's, I assure you that(Swipe).

Richary than quickly touck out his gun from his right side shouting at the poachers, forcing them to duck & cover, giving him a chance to run the opposite direction away from the path we was taking to find Tarziena. Tarziena heard the gun shouts & knew something bad was happening. So she told her friends to stay hear as she heads to the source of those shouting sounds to stop what was going on. Mean while Richary was running as fast as could while shouting at the poachers but not killing any of them, why they chase after him. He managed to loose his pursuers to end up in a different foarm of danger. Since he wasn't looking ware he was going, he ended up falling into a pit of sandy/watery Quicksand.

He quickly sank up to his waste while drooping his gun on the fare other side of the pit. Know Richary had faced many different jungle dangers but never Quicksand, & since he has never learned what to do when someone falls in Quicksand & how to properly get out. So he franticly try to get out, frashing around, causing him to quickly sink from his waste, to his stomach/rib cage to his chest than shoulders.

The poachers see Richary stuck in Quicksand & thought It was their lucky day. Until Tarziena jumped down between them using her jungle fighting style manage to take down the poachers 1 by 1 with no trouble than leaving them for the jungle perils to finish them. She than heads to wards Richary still trying to get out. R: Man Richary you have been in some real scraps but nothing like this, but man does this give my man hood a weird feeling. He says as his shoulders are almost out of sight when Tarziena come along.

TZA: Stop moving, Richary, It's bad to move in Quicksand, let me help. Tarziena pulls down a vin than tosses It to Richary. TZA: Know let Tarziena pull you out. Using her women strength she pulls Richary quickly out of the Quicksand & back on solid ground. Richary than looks up at Tarziena & just says. Thank you. Tarziena nods to recognize his gratitude. Than takes Richary to a near by lake to clean him self up.

On the way Richary looks around for the poachers that were chasing him, but Tarziena told him shat she tuck care of them & they will not both us any more. When they arrive Richary quickly gets in the water to wash his cloths along, mean while Tarziena keeps a watch out for predictors that are located in or out of the lake. But she gets distracted when she sees Richary slowly taking his clothes off to let his wet clothes dry while we washes the rest of the Quicksand off his body. Tarziena has never seen a man with no clothes on & know realizing that Richary is know completely naked in the lake entices her to see what he has under the water. So Tarziena jumps into the lake which startles Richary.

He seas that Tarziena was no ware to be seen. He was about to call out to her when he gets a shocking feeling located in his privet parts, like someone grabing a hold of his manhood/junk. Tarziena than comes out of the water facing Richary with her hand on his penis

R: AU, Tarziena what are you doing. TZA: Tarziena has never seen man like Richary naked before. Tarziena wants to know what this thing is. R: Those are my penis & testicals. TZA: Why does Richary have these & not Tarziena. R: Well, It's because man use their penises, to reliave them selves, (peaing) sort of like how you do, but the main reason is for men to stick their penis inside a women's Virginia to have sex. TZA: What is sex.

R: Well It's kind of like this. Than suddenly the 2 started to share a pashinet kiss than making love. Their hands slowly coursing each others bodies, touching their privet/sensitive spots. Than from kissing went to Richary putting his man hood in Tarziena's women hood, & Tarziena just going along with It like she has known how to make love to a man her entire life, all happening in the lake. (YA-AU-OH-YA-OH-OU-OH-AH)

Than Richary puts his man hood in Tarziena's but for a few hours. Than the 2 get back on dry land where Tarziena nails Richary to the ground, her on top her womanhood on Richary's manhood, that lasts for hours than the 2 rest on the ground holding each other in a romantic embrace, & Richary feeling amazing after having sex with Tarziena with her feeling the same way. Than Richary hears his special jungle phone ringing. He carefully removes Tarziena off his body than picking up the phone to see that Mr. Smith is calling.

R: Hello Mr. Smith. Mr.S: Richary did you find our grand daughter. R: I have but theirs a complication. Mr.S: What do you mean. R: She believes that her home is in the Amazon, I tried to tell her about ware were true family is but she would raver stay hear. Mr.S: Her place is hear with her real family in civilization, perhaps me & my wife should come, maybe we can remind were. If that doesn't work, we'll drag her back to civilization. R: Those are bad idea's, that would make things worse. Trust me. Give me a few days, I think she trusts me, give me time to ease her into It. Mr.S: Fin, but If you don't have anything new to report by this Friday than we'll come over & convince her our selves. R: Fin. So know Richary needs a plan to get the young jungle women to return to Britain.

Return to “Stories”