The Luizinana Bed & Breakfast Murder Mystery Stories P2

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Bill

The Luizinana Bed & Breakfast Murder Mystery Stories P2

Postby Bill » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:50 pm

From ware we left off in Part 1 the Tatigian's were cleaning the selves up after Detective Kramer pulled those 2 out of the Quicksand & know they need to figue out ware White Fox is.

CT: Okay we know that White Fox must have killed Jessie for Max for a lot of money, but we don't know how he'll get It.
TT: Well I don't think Max/White Fox are as dome as he wants people to think, him & white Fox must have realized that the cops would arrest Max once White Fox left the vacation house after killing Jessie, which means he wouldn't get the money.

CT: Perhaps they chose a spot ware one of Maxes associates would give White Fox the Money. TT: But we don't know ware that could be.
CT: Ya & I doubt that Kristian would let us chat with Max after what happened earlier today. So we need to divide & concer. I'll us the Smiths Contact info to reaches Maxes job firm to see If someone in his work place can give me a hint on ware Max/White Fox choose their drop zone. Also I'll get Keakea & & Jinga searching the town to see If they can find White Fox, while you return to the Construction Zoon in the Swamp to see If White Fox is their or If you can talk to any of his co workers to see If someone knows ware he lives.
TT: Sounds like a plan. Mean While Kristian Kramer interrogates Max Smith at the Police station.

KK: Wares White Fox. MS: Why would I know that. KK: Because witnesses have confirmed that you 2 talked before the murder & before White Fox was enounced missing & we determined that he must have left the Vacation home minutes after Jessie was murdered. So they way I see It, you hired White Fox to kill Jessie than told him to leave so he wouldn't get arrested. But first you 2 choose a place ware he would get his money than he would disappear.

MS: That's ridiculous, Jessie & I may have had issues but I would never want her dead in any way. KK: Oh-really, well we checked White Foxes record & It appears that he has had a history of comitting petty crime in his juvenile years than moving up comitting violent actions agents white fock in his home country of Canada in his home town on the Manitulan Islands. So he's no stranger to violence. MS: So what does that half to do with me.

KK: Well with your resources, I bet you could have looked this guy up, learn about his past than reach out to him to plan to kill your wife. MS: You have no proof. KK: Were checking your phone records will find the proof one way or another.

Back at the bead & Breakfast vacation home Casie was able to reach out to people at Maxes business firm & was able to help get the info she was looking for. But they confirmed that Max never made any contact with White Fox & no drop zoom was made. Jinga/Keakea found no sine of White Fox in the town. But Travis found White Fox in his home made shake that he lives in the Swamp.

He sees that white Fox has a bag full of money & was getting ready to leave so Travis goes to confront him. Travis called out which causes White Fox to run, so Travis chases after him. The chase lasts for a few minutes, know White Fox knows the swamp better than Travis does so he was able to escape & Travis lost track of him. He keeps walking to try & find him & sees some bushes moving franticly so he thinks that White Fox is hiding behind them. So quietly he walks up to those bushes to surprise him. But when he jumps behind the bushes in hopes of getting White Fox, ends up surprising a rare New Orleans Swamp skunk which sprays him, so Travis was hit with a strong pungent skunky mist like odder which causes him to gage.

TT: Grate not only I lost track of White Fox I got skunked. Casie is not going to to be happy. especially when she smells me. Travis knows now that he needs to head back to wash the skunk smell off him. But first he calls a friend of his who still works at the New Orleans police department to tell Detective Kramer to intercept White Fox at the Coseano ware he's heading. Mean while Casie, Keakea & Jinga were back at the vacation home to share what they have learned.

K: So basically we found no sign of White Fox, sorry Casie. CT: That's okay, lets hope Travis finds him in the swamp. Anyway I called anyone in Maxes Firm that might know something but they all confirmed that Max has not sent anyone to give White Fox any money. Than when I use my computer skills to hack into Maxes account, I say no withdrawals made in the last 72 hours. So iver their lying & Max is better at covering his tracks than I though or maybe he didn't hire White Fox to kill his Wife. J: Than perhaps Max really did kill Jessie.

CT: That's what I though but before you 2 came back one of our other guests that has stayed with us when we first opened the Bead & Breakfast named Dan black came to chat with me because & he heard that were trying to figure out who really killed Jessie & since he doesn't trust the cops & we actually became good friends when he stayed with us he wanted to me that he actually knows Max, so confirmed that Max really can't handle holding a gun or any kind of weapon that could kill someone or that he can't even using any methods to porously kill someone because of what happens to him when he kills anything by accident. He even had pictures witch confirms this. Casie than shows her friends the pictures that Dan gave her.

K: Are you going to share these with the cops, once Travis gets back I'll tell him what I found out then well go together.

J: Well while I was out looking for White Fox, I learned that White Fox has a brother named Black Fox. CT: Really from who. J: From Old Joe who as you know was a cop around the time those Fox brothers came to New Orleans from Canada in the 90's. According to him that he think's that they came hear because they got them selves in really trouble in their home town so they needed to leave to avoid prizon. He doesn't know what really happened but he could tell because of what they wore & how little they brought with them when they came hear. Also both brothers went their separate ways once they completed the paper work to live hear to never see each other again.

CT: That is interesting. (Sniff, Sniff, Sniff) Suddenly the 3 women suddenly got a wife of a strong pungent skunky odder. Than Travis walks in the room, staying in the spot he set fout in.

CT: Glad your back dear, guess what, WOW-PEU Travis, you stink man. It was than they learned that Travis was the source of the smell. So they all pluged their noses, waving their hands in the air close to their noses from time to time keeping the smell away & keeping their distance. J: What happened to you, did you get skunked. TT: Yes, sorry about that. K: How did that happened. TT: So I found White Fox but when he spotted me he ran, so I chased him for a bit, I lost him than I though I found him behind some bushes, but I ended up finding a skunk.

CT: O-Goodness bab, well you need to wash that smell of before you stink up the hole house. Head back out side, take off your clothes & wait while I get the ingredients needed. Still holding their noses the ladies watch as Travis heads back out side & takes off his clothes until he was naked. He than heads to the emergency shed in the back of the house to get a wooden tub that Travis made for other things. Mean while Casie asked Keakea/Jinga to spray the entire house with refreshing scents & lit some scented candles so the skunk odder doesn't stink up the hole building. While Casie takes Travis's skunked clothing, tossing them in a outside dumpster than she brings tomato juice, vinegar, baking soda, a flower pedal extracted that Travis puts in the wooden tub to create the perfect bath to wash the skunk smell off. He gets in the tub & begins to wash the smell off. Than he seas Casie standing a few feet away from the tub looking at him with a misteavious grin on her face.

TT: A Casie you do no I still smell, do you think you should be around me. CT: I've been thinking, It's been a while since we had a romantic bath together & after everything we've been through, I think we need one. TT: You want to do It in this Tomato bath, right know. CT: I do, because seeing you in that saucy bath naked is really turning me on.

So Casie begins treating Travis by allowing him to watch as she slowly takes her clothes off. Once her tand naked body was revealed, she got in the tomato bath on the opposite side. Than while she helps Travis wash his body she tells him everything she just learned about White Fox having a brother, why Max is inesent & perhaps White Fox might not have done the deed ever.

Travis was surprised to hear all of this but not as surprised when his wife got completely naked infront of him than joined him in the same Tomato bath he's in. But he mentions how lucky he was, & says how cute/sexy Casie looks in that tomato bath which makes her blush. Than Travis begins robing the Tomato bath on Casie body especially on her breasts. Than the 2 got close enough to hold each other in a romantic embrace & for Travis to put his manhood in Casie's Womanhood.

They spent many hours exchanging pashinet kisses & making love. (AU-OH-YA-AU-AU-AU-AU-OH-OH-OH-OH-Yes) After a few hours they both got out of the tub when Jinga came out with the out outside house to house the 2 off. Once both were cleaned off of the bath residue Jinga used her nose to determine that Travis didn't stink anymore & Casie didn't end up smelling like skunk after spending so long in the same Bath as Travis.

Mean while that was happening Detective Kristian Kramer assembled a police team that waited a good distance away but out side of Mr. Joes coseano ware they cote White Fox & arresting him. Kramer than decided to call Casie/Travis as those to were romantically hugging/kissing each other after drying them selves off & putting fresh clean clothes on them selves. Casie picked up the phone to hear that Kramer arrested White Fox. When they heard that they rushed strait to the police station so they could tell Kramer everything they just learned.

KK: Well, well, that is some interesting info you learned. I thought after your Quicksand encounter that you 2 wouldn't keep interfering in the investigation. CT: What can we say were determined. Besides doesn't the fact that White Fox having a brother brings a possibility that he's inesent. KK: Perhaps, but he hasn't said a word since we brought him in, & If he isn't willing to coroperate than I can't help him. CT: Let me talk to him, maybe I can get him to open up. KK: The interrogation room is reserved for cops/detectives only, your not offerized to get any more involved than you have already gotten your selves involved in. CT: Okay look, I know that you have haited me & Travis ever since we left the force the way we did, considering all that we bean through together as cops but this isn't about you & me, It's about making sure justice is served to the right person. So If their a slightest chance that I can help White Fox clear his name If he's really inesent than I need to try. So please let me. So Kramer ended up letting Casie go into the interrogation room alone to chat with White Fox.

Return to “Stories”