A Halloween Tale

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Leterrible

A Halloween Tale

Postby Leterrible » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:58 am

Hello everybody, here goes another story from me. I wanted to post it for Halloween's night, but unfortunately, I got delayed, so.. Sorry for the late!!!
So, here! Another kinky story, a story about quicksand, sexy witches and the what-not.
Enjoy!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fuerant

Re: A Halloween Tale

Postby fuerant » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:55 pm

Love it! Nice to see a combination of tentacles and quicksand. Wish there were more stories like that.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:11 am

Spelling and grammar matters aside, it was a quite, “pleasurable” Halloween story. The bewildering mix of panic and pleasure at the same time is a favorite theme of mine, and the characters you described were very tantalizing. Those sexy witches can bewitch me anytime! :D

It’s still Halloween at my place; we’ve still got gobs of candy and several horror movies yet to watch on the DVR, so no worries on lateness. Better late than never I always say. If I was smarter, I should’ve waited a few days on my Halloween story as I’ve since thought of a few minor details I wanted to add, but oh well… it was 99% there.

I also enjoyed your first story, and look forward to your next!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:07 am

Thank you for your kind words, it motivates me.

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:06 pm

You're welcome Leterrible! Happy holidays!
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:58 pm

I got curious and Googled your username, and if it's what I think it means, I like it! Are you French? If you don't mind me asking.

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:25 am

If you means the french submarine Le Terrible, Theo, it isn't, undortunately. That was my nickname because I was a pretty energetic boy and I loved to run everywhere.
And yes, I'm french. I don't mean to be rude, but please no joke around what you know about the french people (especially the white flag meme).

Theo

Postby Theo » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:10 am

Actually, the first thing I saw was the French destroyer Le Terrible from WWII, which sounds pretty cool actually, because it said it was one of the fastest warships of the day. I took it to mean: ferocious/vicious/dangerous, and perhaps maybe a reference to vicious, dangerous quicksand or something like that (which is the best kind of quicksand if you ask me :twisted: ).

My patents called me, “The Tornado,” because I was very destructive; always breaking things and whatnot, my room frequently looked like the aftermath of a tornado, and it took an act of Congress to get me to clean it up :lol:

Leterrible

Postby Leterrible » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:16 am

Lol, that much of a national threat?

Joke aside, as well, I like vicious, viscous, clinging quicksand (as alive) quicksand. And if I can mix my fetish about tentacles, slime vore with quicksand to create a piece of pleasurable peril, well, I'm fine.
(Especially when the "victim" ends up half nude, in a not really dignified status and satisfied). :oops: :twisted:

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:06 am

National, no… not really. I would however agree that I am a very localized threat :lol:

We certainly have similar interests. I too obviously enjoy very much putting female characters in embarrassing and perilous predicaments, often of their own making and carelessness, and sometimes, with pleasurable reactions :P

I admit didn’t used to like the tentacle thing though, that is until I played Wildlife and it, “turned me on” to it, pun intended. Now I’ve cooked up least one idea featuring the “Salivarius” in a future story, however my current synopsis has the quicksand and tentacle perils occurring separately, but we shall see.

Return to “Stories”