A little something a lurker wrote. F/Adult/Grim?

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Imba

A little something a lurker wrote. F/Adult/Grim?

Postby Imba » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am

Hello there. this is my first post here. I just felt that, in all my time here, I have barely said a peek; in fact, the last thing I said was on the thread regarding the split between quicksand fans, and deep-sinking (I said it's regrettable, but understandable, I believe.)

Anyway! I noticed that the flow of stories from this area was starting to become a little lacking, so, I decided to write one of my own, and give it to the community, in a sorta "Thanks" for everything. Hopefully it's not bad...I must admit, I'm less of a peril person, and more of a WAM guy, but I think I balanced the two nicely...Then again, that's really up to you guys! Please, enjoy, and don't be afraid to critique.

A Pleasant Discovery

Michelle hacked through the undergrowth of the jungle, her machete making short work of the local plant life. It was early morning in the Amazon, and the sounds of the wilds were at their loudest, the misty valleys filled with the hawking of birds, and the chirping of insects. Unable to sleep through the cacophony, she had decided to take a wander, exploring the surrounding area.

She was a young lass, no older then nineteen, on a trip with a local university to explore the “Biodiversity of the Amazon Rainforest”, which was part of her course in field biology. Her body was curvaceous; not exactly slim, but appealing, not least because her large hips swung seductively with every stride, hardly concealed by the pair of shorts she had brought, while her ample breasts wobbled with every slash of her machete, a tank-top doing little to restrain them. Messy brown hair was tied up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face, while her thick hiking boots kicked through roots and branches alike.

Finally, she had managed to make her way to a clearing, a stream running through the center of it. With a contented sigh, she dug her blade into the ground, and sat on a log. It hadn't been far, and already the work had exhausted her, sweat glistening from her studious body, unused to hard labour. Reaching to her side, she drew out her canteen, and took it to her lips. Surprisingly, there was no water left; she must have drunk it all on the way here! Cursing herself, she sighed, starting to put the canteen away, until she looked up.

Again, there was the stream. It hadn't moved, or changed in any way, but suddenly it was more important. Clean, clear water for her to take, free of charge. Smiling, she stood up, and walked towards it, she soil underfoot almost bouncy. However, only steps away from the stream, the ground gave way, the grassy forest floor giving way to thick, brown, sludge. Loosing her balance, she toppled forward, shoving her other leg into the muck too.

“Urgh, all I need.” She mumbled to herself as her front leg sunk into the mud, the slime oozing up her thigh already. Wrapping her hands around what was left of it, she tried to pull on it, growling until, with a victorious pop, her bare leg was free, coated in a layer of rich, brown mud. However, it had only caused her back leg to sink in deeper. Growling, she tried to sit on the mud, and free her other leg. However, this one was much further gone, and all the groaning and pulling in the world wouldn't free it.

However, in her plight, she had not noticed that the mud had claimed her waist, her other leg now sunken beneath the mud too. Suddenly, it hit her, and she realised what she was in. “Oh god...Quicksand!” She whispered, and in an unthinking panic, she started to struggle, pumping her legs in an effort to free herself. The mud only softened, drawing her luxurious body deeper into the quagmire, caressing and holding whatever it could grasp.

Slowly, she calmed down as the mud reached her navel, her sinking becoming agonisingly slow. She remembered that if you don't struggle, you wont sink so fast. Taking a deep breath, she tried to remain still, and much to her relief, it worked; she had stopped descending quite so fast. “Okay, that buys me some time to think.” She said, the stress slowly evaporating from her situation. Looking around, she found a branch leading right to her. It looked strong, and powerful. That was her escape route then.

But did she have to leave quite yet? Adrenaline still surged through her, and every sensation was heightened. Every soft tug of the mud under her caused her to gasp in anticipation, while her skin tingled as the mud massaged her. This wasn't unpleasant at all, and slowly, she found her arousal building, her “Helpless” situation growing on her. Back at university, she had tried rope and bindings, and she loved feeling completely beyond her control; perhaps that was happening now. Besides, she had never felt disgusted by mud, and as a child, she was always the one who went out with the boys to the stream, returning covered in muck.

With a moan, she sunk her hands past her waist into the slick muck, and with a small flick, undid her shorts. Within moments, they had been sucked off her, the quicksand eager to help her plight. At once, the quicksand began to rub and grind against her womanhood, eager to get inside her. Obliging, her fingers gently pulled the hairless lips of her pussy apart, allowing the mud to fill her, like some gentle lover pressing into his to be wife.

“Oh...Yes...” She moaned softly, bucking against the mud in pleasure, thrusting it deep inside her. “How can mud feel so good...” Her movements caused the quagmire to suck her in deeper, but she no longer cared, the thick mud massaging her body as she sinks, her shirt starting to disappear under the murky depths, now teasing the bottom of her round orbs. Her bucking became faster and faster, her need increasing, an overwhelming urge to feel her new lovers touch against, and inside, her body. Her fingers rubbed her slit softly, not wishing to interrupt the muds potent work, her rocking hips providing all the leverage she could possibly need.

Soon enough, she felt electricity start to tingle through her, her climax starting to build. She scrunched her eyes shut, before screaming out in bliss, uncaring about anyone who may hear her. Her back arched as pleasure snapped through her, her body quivering under the muds cool touch, only making her sink deeper into her lethal lovers embrace. When finally, she climaxed, her breath coming in short gasps, her whole body freezing in one, pleasure filled pose, her thighs clenching under the mud, her body telling her that enough is enough, but her mind wanting so much more.

Finally, she snaps out of her orgasm-fuelled dream, her eyes looking drearily at the treeline as the mud claims her breasts. However, as her common sense returns to her, she notices one very important thing. Her whole body shivering in fear, she sees that the vine is now too far away to grab, her mindless thrusting pushing her into deeper muck, her sinking showing no signs of stopping.

“Oh...No...”

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: A little something a lurker wrote. F/Adult/Grim?

Postby PM2K » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 am

I like it! :D Thanks for posting!

Viridian

Postby Viridian » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 am

I'm a sucker for jungle explorer stories. Thanks for sharing!
Viridian @ deviantART: http://viridianqs.deviantart.com/

Northerner

Postby Northerner » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:19 am

Oh yeah! This is the stuff. It's short but to the point and well written. Thanks for contributing this.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:10 am

Same here, I enjoyed it too.

We all know that someone being aroused by accidentally falling in quicksand is pretty damn unlikely... but that doesn't change the fact that we love the idea. :D

Imba

Postby Imba » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking ^^* I mean, if we're talking about people sinking to their deaths in quicksand - a really rather difficult feat even in favorable conditions - I feel that artistic license can bend just that little bit more..,.

Return to “Stories”