The Muddy Mess at Mulgore (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

The Muddy Mess at Mulgore (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu May 05, 2022 10:30 pm

So this was to be my 2nd Year of the Ox Project, but I hit writers block one too many times & never got it done in time for the year to pass unto the Tiger.

But hey, here it is all done now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mulgore. A rich, luscious landscape nestled in the foothills of Stonetalon Mountain to the north, and protected by a natural wall on all sides. It is here that the once Nomadic Tauren call home after spending much of their life in the barrens of Kalimdor. Ordinarily this is Horde territory, but passing through is justifiable if conditions are right. And none take the chance to see Mulgore's lands more than Genevie & Therese.

On one sunny day, the two were asked to bring back some old Tauren relics by their father Juni as he was caught up with a busy schedule back home on Olympus. The only problem is: What they seek is through the main Tauren village and Genevie & Therese had little option but to trek through it. They both sported outfits that made them appear like cowgirls; scantily clad, and quite the attention seekers to boot.

Yet Therese did not like the notion at all as she felt her clothes revealed too much of her H-Cup breasts, and her butt. "Why do I have to wear this stupid thing?" She asked Genevie, irritation high in her voice. "You know full well I do not appreciate being stared at like I'm a prize to be won!" She then exclaimed. Genevie shook her head. "And you definitely aren't a prize to be won." She says. "Then let me change!" Therese exclaimed.

"Come on, sis." Genevie said. "Lighten up. It's only for a while." "I don't give a damn about that!" Therese exclaimed, still fuming. "I feel so vulnerable! This is not my...!" Therese went on, before ultimately stopping to regain her composure. "Sorry, it's just that this really isn't my style..." She went on to say. "We've all got our tastes," Admitted Genevie. "But, hey. Don't you feel lighter with that; especially considering that hammer of yours?" She then asked.

Therese thought about this for a moment, before nodding. "Yeah..." She said, with a lip in the air. Quite more positively inclined about her outfit, Therese & Genevie both ran down to a nearby pond. Then stopping in their tracks, they almost fell over in amazement of the sight before their very eyes. "1st the costumes, and now this." Muttered Therese. "Well I never. An Albino Storm Lizard." Genevie said, with some excitement in her tone.

"What a delightful storm lizard," Mused Therese as the storm lizard soon ran off. "And what pretty markings." Genevie soon saw the pond was surrounded by a patch of mud. This leads her & Therese there was a mudslide earlier. Genevie, not one to miss a muddy opportunity, was thrilled by the prospect. "Ooh, maybe there's relics buried under all this mud!" She exclaimed. Therese shook her head, not as optimistic. "I doubt it..." Muttered Therese.

Taking no chances, Genevie dived towards the mud, and crashed into a hard place on her butt with a thud that could be heard all over the area. Most of the mud appeared dried up, making Genevie quite upset. As angry as an alligator, Genevie demanded to know what caused this one patch of mud to dry up instantly. And as she jumped up & down she slipped, and went tumbling towards the center of the pond. Therese looked onward as Genevie tumbled.

"Are you okay, sister?" She asked. Genevie surfaced, in her mermaid form, no worse of wear, and with a thumbs up. "Who'd have thought that tumble would hurt so much...?" She asked shortly after. "...Yeah, you're definitely fine..." Said Therese; her tone flatter than a flounder. "But who the hell had some of that mud dried up?!" Genevie suddenly exploded. "If that's a damn joke then it isn't funny! Who the hell played such a cruel trick?!" She then asked.

She only calmed down when Therese pointed out there was still huge patches of mud stretching for miles around to and from the exact pond. They decided to follow the path to see where it leads. The path stretched for at least 18 to 20 meters, so it was quite the walk Therese & Genevie took to solve the mystery. At least it wasn't hot out here. Genevie took the lead since her duty as a warrior was to fight off threats.

In this instance: She was watching out for Grimtotem Tauren. That tribe of tauren has no loyalty to the other tribes, nor do they follow the Horde. This is why Genevie was on alert watching for them with extreme prejudice. Luckily, there was not one in sight for miles around. Still, Genevie kept her guard up just in case. Before long, the sisters spotted something up ahead: A huge lake of mud. This made Genevie squeal with excitement.

She was quick to dart over to the lake itself. Therese however, chased after Genevie. "Wait!" She called out, making Genevie stop in her tracks. "What is it?" Genevie then asked. "Are you really sure you want to sink out here?" Therese asked back. "Of course I am!" Genevie exclaimed. "I'm getting this cowgirl bikini all nice & muddy, and you're going to join me!" "Wait, what?!" Asked Therese; rather shocked by the revelation.

But, as Genevie attempts to wrestle Therese downward, Therese put up some resistance. However, this failed & the struggle sent both paladin & warrior tumbling down into the lakebed itself. Both landed within the mud itself; getting splotched with it nicely upon crashing into it. Therese landed on her butt in the mud, whereas Genevie crashed onto all 4s so to speak. The mud was very vicious & thick; just the way the latter likes it.

Therese attempted to correct herself, but she was not able to get up from her position all by herself. Genevie on the other hand, was. Her hands & forearms were entirely coated with the mud now swallowing the 2 1/2 mermaids. The lake of mud was practically cool, and that seemed to be a good thing. The heat out here can sometimes get miserable. How tauren cope with such heat is uncertain. Maybe they just ignore it? Who knows...

At any rate, Genevie was quite pleased with this batch of mud than the first one. Therese however, was red as a beet & embarrassed. The combination of her in her tauren-themed cowgirl bikini, plus being stuck butt first, all proved too much for her. She was just downright, flustered, and frustrated. "By the light! Help me up!" She shouted. "Don't be so loud." Said Genevie, almost indifferent to Therese's position.

"You'll attract a centaur, which is unwanted. Also--" But Therese smacked Genevie with her locks of purple & silver hair; interrupting her. And if Therese had her hair in a ponytail, that certainly would've stung. But, she didn't, so it didn't. "Shut up & help me up, damn it!" She then exclaimed. "All right, sheesh!" Genevie responded, exasperated. Genevie proceeded to get a hold of one of Therese's mired hands; which rest below the mud, and help her up.

The mud on their skin was rather sticky here in addition to being so thick. Genevie was able to get a grip on her sister's hand without fuss. That, and the fact Therese didn't have her armor, or heavy boots on, also helped in this. But once Therese was no longer lying in the mud on her butt, she plunged to her knees almost instantaneously upon standing up. Her thighs, hips & butt, were heavily caked. It'll take a heavy washing to get it off.

The two sank slowly in the quagmire; Therese hoping no centaur or harpies would spot her & Genevie since centaurs have no meaning on the subject of privacy, and harpies are merciless. Thankfully, no such creatures would dare come to the mud if it's like this. It's probable that a centaur would be as good as dead once stuck, and harpies wouldn't want to get their legs all muddied because if that were to happen, they wouldn't be able to fly properly.

Plus, even if they did try to get Therese & Genevie, there's no way they'd be able to lift them out of the mud. It was just too gripping. At any rate, as the two kept sinking, the two were halfway past their thighs already. Therese gripped her right thigh to try & lift her leg from the mud. But this didn't work out. "Why is this so thick...?" She asked. "I bet it's from several quakes." Genevie says. "Well if one hits, we're in trouble." Therese responds.

"Ah, quit you're worrying." Genevie says confidently. Indeed, there were no quakes predicted to hit here. However, you just never know really. You can never truly predict where quakes will strike & when. That's how unpredictable earthquakes can be. At any rate, the thick mud kept swallowing the two until they reached butt deep. Only then did the sink take a pause for a moment. However, the pause did not last very long as the sink resumed once more.

Therese & Genevie sank deeper & deeper; the former searching for an anchor point as the mud swallowed her juicy butt along with Genevie's butt. The viscious mud never paused much from there either. Even so, Therese didn't find an anchor point at all. Which sucked as the only ones present were a nearby fallen tree, but it was out of her spear's reach. And neither she, or Genevie had shamanistic magic handy. "Mmm, it's so gripping..." Genevie said.

Even Therese seemed to give in. "At least it's cool..." She admits. And she was right. There was no sense in sinking in warm mud in a hot barren desert. The two soon hit breast deep. "Genevie, now would be a good time to do something!" Therese exclaimed. "All right, I'll just lasso something up ahead." She said. ...But then sees her pack & Therese's on the bank. They must've fallen off when they tumbled down into the pit. "Well... Shoot." She said.

But then the two heard someone ask. "Do you ladies need some help?" The two 1/2 mermaids glance backward, and spot Hamuul Runetotem himself. Why the Archdruid of the Tauren was here was anyone's guess, but boy were Therese & Genevie were glad nonetheless. "Please, if you don't mind." Therese went onto answer. The tauren smiled, and had roots begin to shoot from the muddy bank toward Therese & Genevie.

Therese reached her chin by the time she got a hold of a root once it was close by. Genevie however, only got a hold of one once she was at her nose instead. The druid then proceeded to fish the 1/2 mermaids out of the mud before they went any deeper. Once they were pulled to the bank, Therese & Genevie were able to haul themselves to safety on their own. "Thank you so very much..." Therese said; bowing to Runetotem.

"I wanted to go all the way under..." Genevie said with a pouty tone. Therese shook her head. "You'll have to excuse my sister's behavior." She said. "She loves the feeling of being sucked into the earth so much, she always wants to go under, even at the most inconvenient of times." Therese went onto say. Hamuul just chuckled. "Some Tauren can relate." He said. "Now come. I sense you have business with the Tauren. But first, let's get you both cleaned up."

So with that, Therese & Genevie followed Hamuul down toward their destination: Mulgore, and there they washed up, getting that stubborn mud off their bodies. Ordinarily mud this sticky should've put up a big fight, but for some reason, the river the 2 were in made it come off like it was nothing? Was it due to natural forces? Magic in the water? The answer was a mystery. At any rate, Therese & Genevie got washed off and were able to go about their job.

They were allowed to take what was necessary as there were a lot artifacts dug up earlier as they explained the muddy mess down yonder. Some of these treasures Therese & Genevie kept, but the rest were left to the tauren. They did not take much as a result and once that was done, they bade the city of Mulgore farewell, but will be back when necessary. While both Therese & Genevie hoped that their trip would be smoother than today's was.

Though Genevie personally hopes that the muddy mess she & Therese would be even... Messier in the future.

Hamuul Runetotem, Mulgore: Blizzard

Therese & Genevie: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”