Misaki's Sinking Tumble (M)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Black Clay Lord

Misaki's Sinking Tumble (M)

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat May 14, 2022 3:54 am

Here's a new story I was able to finish thanks to a spark of inspiration.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olympus's Red Canyon Desert. Part of the Desert Octagon, it sits in the most southwestern part of the arid lands that make it up. Well known for its pools of red clay & constant earthquakes that produce landslides of it, it is also a good place to mine for gems. They always grow in small shallow pools across the desert. Once it was a good place for bandits to set up raids on caravans, but nowadays, those caravan raids are over in the desert.

It is also the place of a huge myth: There is a huge beast that lives in the mouth of the canyon and if you meet it, chances are the beast will or will not eat you. Time & again however, this myth has been debunked as 100% false. Aside from that, they say that the red clay is among the best in the land. No one in my family pays more visits to it than my eldest 1/2 mermaid daughter Misaki. As a big lover of clay like me, she knows how it works greatly.

Today she came to the canyon, hopefully to find a clay pool littered with gems to harvest. Many of them at the entrance would've had duds, but the ones deeper in? Those pools always had real gems to obtain. There's also the fact that they must be cut before they are of any value, but that's not a problem for Misaki. She knows how to use a gem cutter rather easily. There's only one problem: The best clay gem pools are near the end.

And Misaki was at a point where it requires sidling across the wall. Though that was not a problem for her at all. For ordinary humans, balance would be a burden, but since Misaki's a human/mermaid hybrid, this wouldn't be much of an issue. Moving her sword from her waist onto her back, Misaki huddled against the wall, and started to sidle across. "Let's just hope an earthquake doesn't show up..." She mutters to herself. She also looked above on occasion.

She knows clay will pour down without warning on the canyon walls, and down into the mouth of the canyon itself. There were some reprieves however. The most important ones being small caverns that mark the walls & certain intervals crossed during the trip. Misaki must have sidled for 20 minutes, as she soon finds one & steps into the cavern to sit down & rest for a moment or two. This one had a small spring of fresh water flowing downward.

How water flows into these caverns is a mystery, but it's commonly accepted that it came from the huge underground lake beneath the canyon's rocky plateau through special networks in the stone pillars that rest in the lake itself. Either way, Misaki finished drinking & was prepared to continue her way, when an earthquake suddenly struck the area. "Damn it! I spoke too soon about the quakes!" She exclaimed in annoyance.

Misaki stood her ground as the quake rocked the area. A huge fall of clay came crashing down; blocking the exit to the cavern Misaki was in. If she went out now, she would get messy, and she didn't want to get messy from the falls. Oh, sure. She had a desire to be in clay, but not like this. The red clay flowed down for a while before coming to a slow; allowing Misaki to step out of her cavern. The quake however, was still active, but not by much now.

Though the quakes & clay falls were the least of Misaki's problems. The clay was slippery on the rocky hangs. Misaki did her best to keep her footing on where she stood, but the fact that her footing was easily reduced to a precipice, Misaki clung to the walls of the canyon. "Ugh, this seriously does not bode well," She said. "It's too slippery, and I doubt the quake will be stopping fully soon..." She cursed under her breath during the quake as it went on.

But as she carefully attempted to sidle off to the right, her left foot slipped off the continuing precipice that she needed to take in order to continue onward. Misaki quickly grabbed a dry piece of the precipice & held on tight, for as long as she could. ...Which wasn't very long at all as it soon snapped, sending Misaki tumbling downward into the mouth of the canyon. Though thankfully on her way down, she found safety on a stone platform.

"Whew... Thanks be to stones down here..." Misaki said. Though her relief was short lived. The quake rumbling still picked up for a moment, and the platform Misaki was on suddenly broke and sent her tumbling once more. "Argh! Damn it!" She shouted. She landed in some clay, but the clay was moving in a spiraling motion, and going down into the mouth itself. Misaki sees that she had landed in a sinkhole of clay. And Misaki was trapped in the flow.

The clay flowed rather quickly as it drains down into the center of the sinkhole. "Please let this lead to the underground caverns below..." Misaki prayed as she drew closer to closer to the center. Thankfully rocks were not raining down either. That's the last thing Misaki needs. Within moments however, she reached the center where the mouth cupped her hips & butt nicely as they were sucked down quickly. Misaki's large J-Cup breasts soon followed.

Finally, her shoulders & head, followed by her long hair, all followed moments later. She found herself being spat out after having been spun in the whirlpool of clay for 20 seconds at best. With luck on her side, Misaki escaped the pouring clay & landed on yet another stone slab. "So much for going accident free today..." She cursed. But that was where good news for Misaki ended for the time being. The slab she was on suddenly started to crack.

And thanks to the quake still being in effect, the fully coated Misaki tumbled down again. She expected to land with a crash this time around, and braced herself. But instead, she once again landed with a loud splash as her feet landed onto the ground below, and she quickly sank to her hips thanks to the force of which she landed. However, her arms also got mired; thus making her land on all 4s, and getting stuck as such. "Agh, son of a...!" She cursed.

She could see that she was in the immense lake of red clay beneath the Red Canyon Desert. Her trail got messy, and it only got messier. Now she was stuck underground. And the clay was really deep here. Possibly 30meters deep or more. Though Misaki was out of range of more falling clay, and even so; she was away from falling rocks, too. So there's those bonuses. She looks down as her arms are slowly sunk by the clay whilst she wiggles her hips slowly.

"I don't mind the clay..." Misaki said. "But damn the earthquakes to hell!" She then shouted in sheer anger. Misaki soon began to try to wrest one of her arms free as she kept sinking slowly into the clay. It took her some tries, but Misaki got her right arm free and; noticing a stalagmite nearby, used it to haul herself forward some. This freed her other arm from the clay, but only for a short time as it was quickly swallowed again.

That, and the stalagmite was rather brittle. It sank into the clay itself soon after Misaki had just let go of it. With her hips & butt now beneath the surface, she needed a new idea. Other stalagmites were too far away to reach, and the clay was too thick to swim in, too. However, Misaki soon spotted a sort of cable above her. Perhaps the cable to power lights to light the way for tourists here? Most likely, but these were really old.

Misaki noted that these no longer power lights, and so if she sliced them, she won't get shocked. However, they were not within range of her sword to properly cut them down. So Misaki got another idea. Unsheathing her blade, she focused power into her blade, and then fired a sword beam from it. This had some knock back as it nearly threw her onto her back; which probably would've helped, but she never got thrown onto her back despite this.

Thankfully, Misaki was in luck. The cable dropped in front of her as she was nearing her breasts in the clay, and the cable stretched for miles to another part of the cavern. Sheathing her sword now that the job was done, Misaki started to haul herself with the cable that now floats on the clay; slogging to where it leads at the end. She was in luck. Misaki saw a stretch of solid land up ahead that would go back to the surface from which she tumbled.

Unfortunately, her cable line stopped 3/4s of the way to it; stopping at a tower that also needed repairs. "Damn it..." She muttered. "Now what am I supposed to do...?" Misaki however, just as she got shoulder deep going on neck deep, discovered yet another miracle: Stones. Solid, unsinkable stones in the clay. Misaki smirked and immediately grabbed one. Using it to haul herself, she found that this absolutely did the trick.

One-by-one, Misaki slogged through the clay using the floating stones as a ladder in the clay. She sank to her nose by the time she finally reached the end. With all her might, once she got a hold of a bigger stone slab on the clay's surface, she slowly but surely got out of the clay. She sprawled onto the ground, glad to be back on a solid surface once more. Nearby, she found a spring that leads to the lake and got into it posthaste; washing the clay off.

And after washing herself clean, Misaki finds a stairwell & takes it, finding it had lead her to her intended destination: The best gem mining clay pools in the desert. Despite her messy escapade, she has made it safely. "Oh, sweet mercy..." She says, making for the biggest pool of clay as she knows the biggest pools hold things like diamonds & such. The pools were only butt deep, but as of right now, this was all fine & dandy with Misaki.

As she now mines for her gems, she looked back at the canyon she was traversing. "I'll never stop coming here, despite what I said about the quakes." She says to her as she resumes her mining. "But after this, I've had enough clay for one day." She went on. This is a sign unto itself that when it comes to clay, Misaki will certainly be back for more. Much more.

Misaki: Me
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Stories”