My first story “A well dressed damsel in distress”

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Alice-in-Quickersand

My first story “A well dressed damsel in distress”

Postby Alice-in-Quickersand » Fri May 20, 2022 11:23 am

Your typical British spring, leaves much to be desired. The sky littered with with various whites and greys; with a gentle yet surprisingly chilling wind in the air.
Alice couldn’t help but smile, it may not be the most perfect weather but the smell of crisp sea air and cool breeze through her long black hair. Alice placed hand on her head and adjusted her hair band. She had worked hard to look smart for her first day as a trainee school teacher, and didn’t want to let her hair down quite yet. She was wearing a brand new fitted black pencil skirt suit, her bright white ruffled shirt poking slightly out the top of the jacket. She couldn’t help but be more conscious of her posture as she was displaying an elegant and regal look. It felt Empowering and commanded respect of the student and her peers she felt. The high quality black opaque tights finished off the look seamlessly along with a pair of polished black leather Brogues with a 4 inch French heel which clicked down the hallways as she walked. You wouldn’t see many woman dressed so well in her job roll, especially at 28 years old, but Alice was set to make an lasting impression. Which she felt was rather successful considering the amount of compliments she received from her colleagues and the head mistress. Her new year students settled in well so it felt like a perfect day to start off her new career.

Alice had stayed on longer to talk to her head mistress who has congratulated her on a great first day and some lesson structures for the upcoming term. By the time she left the school was eerily quiet, Not a student or other teacher in sight. Even the caretaker must have gone home for the night. The school was massive, a very high end private school that was very different to the school Alice had attended. Leaving the staff area through the main hall took Alice to a massive garden.

The bushes looked like they were tended daily, beautiful flowers and ornate benches decorated the winding paths which ultimately lead to a giant water fountain in the middle. Alice couldn’t help but stop in awe, it was beautiful. She slowly approached and perched gently on the surrounding wall, watching the water trickle down the intricate stone carvings. At the end a multi-layered waterfall which filled the garden with the tranquil sound of running water. Alice closed her eyes for a moment to take it all in, and smiled again. She had made it, all those years at university were well worth it.
It felt magical; almost like Hogwarts.. she thought to herself. Alice shuffled a little and got back up, before routing round her bag, she pulled out a single 10 pence piece. She flicked it into the water for luck. She couldn’t wait to start again tomorrow.

It was getting late, so Alice decided to finish up her walk in the garden and get back to her car before it got dark. She didn’t have a coat and it would be easy to lose herself in the awe of this place .she quickly adjusted her hair, put her handbag on her shoulder and continued along the winding path.

As she reached the end of the circle path, the way to the car park was blocked with a Fence. Alice stopped for a second, puzzled; she was pretty sure this was the way back. She cautiously approached the thick wire mesh Fence and peaked through. The car park was indeed on the other side. It’s then she noticed a working sign that had blown over. She cautiously walked over the grass and picked up
The sign dripping with water. Diversion due to earth works - car park access through the front of the school. Alice let out a long sigh, that was a good 10 minute walk back through the school Again; so she began to peek to see if there was a way through. She noticed a small gap in between 2 bushes and thought she might be able to sneak through. As she went to walk off her first foot wouldn’t move. She gazed down and her heels had sunk into the soft earth. Alice grimaced.. they were brand new shoes and she would have to clean them and re-polish the fronts when she got home.
She put her weight on the front of her foot and slowly pulled the heel out of the mud, remaining on her tip toes she slowly wiggled the other out and made her way back to the path. She checked them over and albeit a tad mucky; her shoes were okay.

Alice thought against going through the gap in the hedge as it was bound to be just as muddy going through. So she decided to walk back along the path seeing if there was a more solid route to take.
A-Few minutes down-the path and she noticed another fenced off area, no signs in site. She carefully approached the gate following the path and peered through an identical mesh fence. This time is was a new building. Alice wondered what it could be, an outdoor store perhaps? Maybe it was for the gardening equipment.. as she lent against the gate to try and peek a-bit more the gate suddenly un-clicked. Alice caught her balance fast to save herself from falling face first. The gate had been left open? That’s not very safe for a school she thought, she would make sure to mention it to the head mistress tomorrow. She cautiously opened the gate and she noticed a clear path to the other side were the work vehicles came in and out the gate also left ajar; much to her disdain but it was a solution to her current issue. Wooden planks laid out as a walkway despite the ground not looking wet in the slightest. Alice decided to be safe and carefully tested the plank with her right foot. They looked wide and despite looking damp felt very stable; Alice moved her other foot onto the board and stood still for a second. Teetering ever so slightly in her heels but regaining balance just as quick. She placed another foot forward.. no problem at all. This is a breeze Alice thought to herself, as she smiled and re-adjusted her hair, she remembered hopping across stepping stones to cross rivers when she was younger. She giggled to herself as she displayed her newfound confidence in the boards underfoot, occasionally one would squelch slightly when she put her weight on it but she didn’t seem daunted.

She was over half way across the site when she came to a halt; there was a board missing. Alice could see the next board but there was nothing connecting the two. How strange Alice thought as she tested the ground with her foot. Being disgruntled quickly faded when the slate grey ground felt solid enough to walk on; her heel sank in a-few cm but that was to be expected with soft ground. Alice took long steps to avoid as many steps as possible, despite her reach was severely limited by her fitted pencil skirt. She took each step carefully with the right foot, then quickly her left followed to meet it. 5 steps in through the un-boarded earth and suddenly a loud crash sounded behind her… Alice froze and promptly peered round over her shoulder to see what on earth had caused it, shortly followed by a deep sigh. It was a young tabby kitten, looks like it had tried to jump on top of the fence but came slightly short, landed clutching onto the wire mesh. Alice giggled to herself, she was quite fond of cats, and it looked very cute with its massive eyes and extremely fluffy white belly.

Alice thought for a moment about going to stroke the little kitten, but it was almost dusk so decided she needed to get back to the car. Alice went to take another step.. but she couldn’t. she then tried the other foot… no luck. She used her hand to hold back her hair as she leant her bum back to peek over her ruffley shirt and chest to see her heels had sunk into the mud again, rooting her to the spot.
Alice huffed, they were going to need a deep clean when she got back.. she proceeded with the same process of pressing her weight on the front on her foot to pull the heel out; this proved to be a lot tougher than the last time. she had to keep pushing her bum back out so she could check her progress.. but she had made none. Her heel was still well and truly embedded in the grey now slightly wet dirt.

Alice grew quickly impatient and pressed all her weight down on the front of her foot in a last ditch attempt to free the heel from the mud. She gazed down again only to see her intricate brogue heel had sunk into the grey muck to the point only the very top before her ankle was visible. Alice panicked and yanked hard a couple of times to no avail. She just watched the now viscous clay shudder with each pull, enveloping the rest of her shoe up to her ankle, now only her dainty laces tied in a bow poked out the top of the mud, as if they were crying for help. She proceeded to remove her black Fitted suit jacket and threw it and her handbag on a nearby grassy mound. Revealing her bright white ruffle shirt, as well as lace deep purple push up bra now evident underneath.

Alice bit her lip in frustration, her frantic pulling of her right foot had caused her left to meet the same fate.. She was well and truly stuck. Every one of her attempts to free her feet from the clay ended the same way, she felt her tight covered foot hit the top of her shoe and press against the laces. But the shoes wouldn’t budge. To make matters worse every attempt she made to become unstuck caused the thick clay to claim more of her, now rising up her calf’s her black tights becoming a light grey . Alice took a-few deep breathes, her struggles were taking a toll. This is completely hopeless she thought to herself; so dangerous for this gate to be left open.. what if a student got themselves stuck like this.. it would be awful! Alice looked down to see the bog-like clay was now just below her knees, inches away from the bottom of her skirt. She tugged the bottom of her fitted pencil skirt up until it wedged on her thighs in attempt to save it from dirtying; revealing what was left of her black opaque tight-clad legs. She paused for a moment to take in the situation, her legs were well and truly stuck, her calf’s had some sideways movement but the suction on her feet was incredible, as if they were stuck in cement. Despite this every movement Alice made she felt her feet sink down, her heeled shoes piercing deeper below felt as they only hastened her decent. The cold grip of the clay moving further up her legs inch by inch, saturating her tights under the soft now wet surface which had become a shade of lighter grey stretching about 3ft from her legs.

Alice gritted her teeth before biting her lip, pumping her legs up and down in frustration in a desperate attempt to free herself from the clays grasp, the clay wobbled and she felt it’s grip loosen on her lower legs and ankles, regaining a little movement in her feet. She began lifting one leg out slowly and as much as her skirt would allow her, which still proved rather difficult. her black tights covered in thick grey mud, but her thigh was Visible again. Alice smiled as if she had won, with frequent little pulls, tensing her thigh as she focused on freeing her right leg. Suddenly Alice winced as the cold muck hit her inner thigh and backside, her other leg had sunk significantly deeper with the remains of her skirt disappearing under the milky grey surface. Every inch Alice had freed of her right leg she lost 2 inches of her left, the cool squelchy clay now claiming her left cheek. Alice panicked and quickly shifted to trying to free her left leg causing her right one to plunge back deep into the mire, quickly enveloping her skirt and her right cheek too.

“NO.. No fuck sake No!!!” Alice shouted in frustration. Now stuck up to her hips and her movement Was even more limited.. her shoes, tights and skirt were ruined; her now feeble attempts at moving were in vain as her lower half was well and truly stuck. Tears began to run from Alice’s green eyes, causing her mascara to run a black line down her cheeks. She was having the best first day, felt amazing, looked amazing and now she was helplessly stuck in some godforsaken mud hole. Dusk was setting in, and Alice decided it was time to swallow her pride and call for help. She stretched and reached over to her bag on the grassy mound. She couldn’t shout just incase it was a student who found her like this, even a colleague would be embarrassing… she would always be known as the woman who got stuck in the mud… the well dressed damsel in distress.. she couldn’t have that. Her first impressions were impeccable and she refused to squander them.

She grabbed her bag to call her partner, she was to expect some teasing but it couldn’t be helped; can’t do much else in this situation. She routed round in her bag for her phone.. but it wasn’t in there. She grabbed her suit jacket and checked the pockets, then checked them all again. Not there. “I definitely had it when I left” Alice whispered to herself.. She looked up and there it was, her iPhone 12 in a purple flowery case. However it was face down on the other side of the grassy mound. Alice went to reach over but came to an abrupt halt, almost as if she forgot she was stuck. She reached again, stretching as far as she could.. still about 12 inches too far. She undid a couple of the buttons on her restrictive fitted shirt, a little further but not much help.. “Urgghhh” Alice snapped with a feminine undertone.
She threw her hands on the mound, the front of her shirt now covered in clay and grass stains as she attempted to pull herself close enough to grab the phone. The mud refused to let her go, she returned upright to regain her breath in attempt to reach again only to notice she had now sunk deeper, up to her belly. She did not deter, she threw her arm out again, she was further away again.
She returned to being upright again to see if there was anything she could try pull it closer with.

Alice’s frantic movements had now caused her to sink to her chest, the mud clung at her shirt during her recent struggle opening it to reveal a clear view of her chest, cleavage and now muddied purple bra. Alices tears now blurred her vision, her movements becoming weaker as she was running out of energy and mentally giving up. “I can’t believe this, it’s so bloody embarrassing” she said to herself.
“This muck..It’s like quicksand, I’m so stuck and I just keep sinking.. where’s the hell is the bottom?!”
Dusk had set in and it was getting darker, Alice’s breathing became heavier and faster with the weight of the mud on her chest. She put her arms behind her and pushed, trying to keep her chest above the surface.. wiggling and struggling her torso from side to side and front to back, her arms only disappeared from sight. Alice attempted to try again but she couldn’t muster the strength to pull them out of the awkward angle she had left herself in. The cold clay claimed most of her chest which felt like another hold the mud had on her. Suddenly all thought of appearances and fears of embarrassment left Alice’s mind “Help!! Help someone please!!” HELP ME!!!” She nearly screamed.
She remained quiet for 10 seconds before shouting again. “Help me please! Please! I’m sinking!”
She paused for another 10 seconds. No reply. Alices mascara continued to run down her face, the tears creating channels in her foundation, the bottom of her raven hair coated grey and resting on the muds surface. “I’m stuck! Help me!!! Please someone!!! ANYONE!!!!”

The mud on her chest made it hard for Alice to regain her breath each time.. every movement felt the mud pull at her chest, constricting her bra against her back. She was completely at the clays mercy.. “HEEEEEEEELP!” She screamed before crying again “I’m going to sink to death in fucking mud, this isn’t even funny” she was giving up… all she could do was try and stay above the mud until help arrived. If it even did in time.. before she sinks totally under. “Please someone just save me” she sobbed

“Well, what’s in it for me?”

Alice’s eyes dart up, blinking couple of times to clear the excess tears from her eyes.
Her vision still blurred and light poor, she could make out the sound of footsteps across planks. A tall figure approaching from the opposite side of the building site. The squelching of the boards on the muddy surface become louder and louder.

“Thank god, please help me! I was walking across to Get to the car park and I got stuck.. I..I kept trying to get out but I just kept sinking deeper and deeper” Alice stated, still breathing heavily.

“I’ll get you out no problem, but I’m going to need something in return” the figure replied

This got Alice’s back up a-bit, “what do you want? Money? We can talk but please please just get me out of here before I sink under”

The figure reached 2 boards away and stopped.. Alice winced to try and make out who it was but could only focus on the singular noise of the sound of a zip undoing.
Alice’s joy turned to anger “you can’t be fucking serious? Really?” She shouted “you are really going to take advantage of me in this situation?? You fucking scumbag!” Alice went to take another breath but the mud had now reached her shoulders which caused her to struggle to. She froze in panic and looked back up at the dark figure.. who zipped his trousers back up and began to turn around.

“No!! Please please just help me, please don’t make me do this.. I’m still sinking and I just want to get out and go home, I’m so cold and wet and tired.. please ..sir …please help me”

The figure stood in silence facing away from her as if he was pondering… and all of sudden began onto the last board. Throwing down another across the muddy pit to Alice’s right.

“Thank you! thank you so much” Alice shouted in intense glee and relief

Then the figure bent down beside her “well how about a kiss then” before goofily
Puckering his lips

“DAN?!” She shouted “what.. how..How did you?”

“Well you didn’t come home and you weren’t answering your phone so I was worried” he said calmly before bursting out into laughter “I don’t know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn’t this” “how on earth did you manage to get stuck? Or is this some new beauty routine?”

Alice pouted “hurry up and get me out of this, I’m tired and I just want to go home”

“Yeh yeh, I’m getting you out babe just give me a minute” he said still giggling to himself

Dan grabbed another Board and splatted in down next the other one, tested it afew times and cautiously made his way over.

“Dan! Hurry Up I’m still sinking here” Alice urged

“What are you sinking about? He said, laughing to himself

“Thinking of how the single life might treat you if you make one more stupid joke”

“Haha well that’s no way to ask for help, I could just leave you here yanno?”

“Just pack it in and help hun, I’m scared and I want to go home”

Dan sat down on the two boards and put his hands under Alice’s shoulders and began to pull
“Bloody hell you are stuck” he said pulling hard but not hard enough to
Hurt her “you are going to have to wiggle out a-bit or something”

“Every-time I struggle.. I sink deeper” Alice claimed

“I’ve got you, I won’t let that Happen! Just wiggle out gently as I pull”

Dan pulled again with Alice now wiggling from side to side, it was working. Alice’s arms and chest slowly resurfaced covered in thick clay. Her shirt buttons popped open Alice’s chest and bra caked in grey sludge

“Nice to see you undressed for occasion, you digging this damsel In distress vibe?

“It just happened okay, just keep pulling and don’t get any funny ideas” Alice groaned
“Although I’m glad it’s you who found me, it would be so embarrassing if someone from the school found me like this..and I don’t want to imagine it if I really had to give someone sexual favours just to get out”

Alice places her hands on the board and wiggled from side to side to free more
Of herself from the mud. Dan extended his arms round her torso and continued to pull.

“You got this. Keep pulling… I won’t let you sink back in”

After minutes of struggling and pulling Alice finally managed sit down on the plank next to Dan she let out a massive sigh of relief before beginning to dig out her right leg from the mud, Dan proceeded to dig out her left leg.

“Thank you, thank you so much” Alice huffed as she pulled her leg out and it
Plopped on the board. “You may have just saved my life”

Dan yanked Alice’s ankle with one last pull finally free her from the mud and
She placed her muddy leg over his lap.

“No sweat beautiful, I didn’t really fancy going back on tinder”

Alice laughed and hugged him tight

“Seriously? Urghhh could have atleast cleaned up abit first..”

“That’s for pretending to be someone else and scaring me” she said
Before kissing him on the cheek and holding his hand

“But that’s for saving me”

Dan just blushed and helped a mud covered Alice to her feet

“Let’s get out of here, there’s a nice hot bath with your name on it”

“We’ll take your car though, I cleaned mine yesterday and I think I’ve got enough cleaning to
Do” spinning round on the spot, mud flicking off her in all directions.

Dan laughed and Alice smiled as Dan grabbed her jacket and bag and held Dans hand back to the car

cnelson566

Re: My first story “A well dressed damsel in distress”

Postby cnelson566 » Sat May 21, 2022 2:19 am

Very nice story! Well written, Thanks

zac shadow

Re: My first story “A well dressed damsel in distress”

Postby zac shadow » Sat May 21, 2022 8:21 am

A little pitty that she wasn't submerged before rescured ;)

Return to “Stories”