Butt Print (F/F::Unwilling::Grim)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
JT_Keller

Butt Print (F/F::Unwilling::Grim)

Postby JT_Keller » Sun May 22, 2022 2:22 pm

Butt Print Cover.jpg
Sherry plays an incorrigible young woman who ropes her more reserved crush, played by Sohalia, into helping leave a butt print in a patch of wet concrete, with perilous consequences.

Female/female, quicksand/wet concrete, 2 submersions, unwilling, dramatic, grim
Butt Print.pdf

Lots of liberties taken for the sake of the fiction. Reminder to avoid bare skin contact with wet concrete.

If you haven't seen AWSands21's sequence featuring Sohalia, first off, why haven't you? Second, go check it out:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24376&start=120#p150577
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Re: Butt Print (F/F::Unwilling::Grim)

Postby Theo » Tue May 24, 2022 1:08 am

Another great the story JT, I really enjoyed it! Right up my alley with some of my favorite themes, and I too have toyed with ideas for stories sinking in wet concrete. If I had one complaint, I just wish there was some artwork of yours or AWSands to bring this story to life. But perhaps in the future? :)

Thanks for posting!
Theo
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

JT_Keller

Re: Butt Print (F/F::Unwilling::Grim)

Postby JT_Keller » Tue May 24, 2022 5:47 am

Theo wrote:Another great the story JT, I really enjoyed it! Right up my alley with some of my favorite themes, and I too have toyed with ideas for stories sinking in wet concrete. If I had one complaint, I just wish there was some artwork of yours or AWSands to bring this story to life. But perhaps in the future? :)

Thanks for posting!
Theo

Thank you! No plans to draw art for it currently, but that could always change. I rather enjoy sinking these two.

Return to “Stories”