Me Tarzan: Breaking up is Hard to Do

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Me Tarzan: Breaking up is Hard to Do

Postby Sparky81 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:17 pm

The adventures of Ethan is an ongoing quicksand story. Reading previous chapters would help understand the storyline. Although, most of this story is stand alone to understand. Comments are welcome.

Breaking Up is Hard to Do.

Friday morning I had the day to myself. Mom, cousin peanut, and Iris were busy doing whatever. It was time for me to break things off with Mrs.C. My best friend's mom and the whole milf, quicksand thing, had to end. I text her and she invited me over. Well hell she lives right next door.

I walked through her back door into her idiot husband’s man cave. Plopped down on the big faux leather couch.

“Nice to see you sweetheart. What did you want to talk about. I have 20 minutes.Heading to the club my tee time is for 11.”

“I think it’s time we end things. This doesn’t feel right anymore.”

“I see. Judy sat down in the big chair next to the couch. “So, you’re telling me if I cancel my golf game you wouldn’t want to take me to the quicksand huh?”

She stood slowly and walked over to the bar purposely reaching over to grab something. Her short white skirt slip up over her hips. Her ass was plump and round. I could see her thong pressed in between her legs.

“You wouldn’t want me sinking and struggling in this outfit?”

Turning around she let her hand slide over her large breasts and down between her legs. Slowly she pulled her skirt up to show me her thong. Two fingers pushed the thong aside. Her perfectly clean shaven lips were staring me in the face. For a 50 year old woman she was in amazing shape.

“We’ve tried it before.” I said. “Your fear of water, it doesn’t work.”

“You know Ethan it’d be a shame if your mother found out. How about your friends? And Ronnie, your best friend. Fucking his mother? Quicksand?”

“Are you threatening me?!”

“No, pointing out what could happen if I weren’t happy and I’m not happy. I want to sink for you. No rules, nothing just you in control. That means you decide what to do with me. Let me scream and yell. Let me sink and go deep. Let me go under. Then fuck me anyway you want. Or…”

“Or everyone finds out, is that it?” I said

“Sweetheart, I want to please you, that's all. Is there another woman? Who is she? Better tell me before I find out.”

“There is no other woman.” Of course I couldn't tell her about Iris.”

“I will tell you this: Don’t let me find out there is one. She will wind up in the quicksand. Now let’s forget about all this huh? I have to run. Let yourself out.”

When I got back to my room I was in shock. I never thought Judy would turn on me like that. After all we’ve been through. The sex, the quicksand. My phone dinged, it was Iris. She wanted me to meet her at her hotel room at noon. Just perfect.

“What’s the matter sugar, you seem so upset?”

“I’m ok.” I replied

“You sure? I made an excuse and left your mom and peanut. I thought we might go to the quicksand?”

“I don’t think so. Not today.”

Iris sunk down and sat on the sectional couch. It was obvious she had her heart set on going. She was dressed in a sundress, sun hat, sun glasses. I could see her bathing suit underneath.

“You know what, let’s go” I said

We drove to the quarry in her car. As we walked down to the front of the silt pond she was overwhelmed by the size and texture of the mud. It was grey and had the consistency of yogurt. It wiggled and jiggled if you touched it.

Around the back it seperated. Dark water on top, the soft mud underneath.

“This looks like a swamp for sure,” she said. “Where is the deep part?”

We walked to the part I knew was deep.

“Right there” I pointed “ Just a few steps in … WHOAAAAA!”

“SPLASH!!!”

“Are you crazy!!! What the hell are you doing?!!”

“I want to know what happened today” Iris said with her hands on her extra wide hips. You talked to her, didn't you?”

“I didn’t talk to anyone! This is deep, help me out.”

I reached my hand up but she didn't move. The mud was sucking me down slow and steady.

“Iris! I’m sinking!”

“Tell me what happened” she said coldly.

“Look, I didn’t talk to anyone. Now help me out.”

“Sugar, I know you talked to Judy, tell me.”

The more Ethan went down, the more excited I became. I was dripping wet. It was so intense.

I was at my shoulders and I knew Iris wasn’t playing.

“Alright, alright I talked to her. I tried to break it off. Judy wasn’t having it. I told you, please help me.”

“Oh there’s more to the story” she snickered.

That’s it, keep sinking, keep going baby. Deeper for me. My God it’s incredible. My pussy is twitching.

“Ohhh ok…” I tilted my head back. “Judy said would tell everyone about us and then….glub… she.. glub…..”

“I can’t understand you sugar.”

Look at the way his mouth goes under. The gurgling and bubbles. I can’t stand it. I’m going to explode!”

“Judy…glub….glub…..”

“He’s under. His hand is reaching, the bubbles… I.. I’m going to squirt. Yes! Ahhhhhhhh! Oh God! Oh God! Look at that stream!

Iris was rubbing her clit and squirting while Ethan was under. When she finished she reached down and grabbed his hand and pulled. Ethan was coughing and catching his breath…..

Next Chapter: Ethan’s turn.

Rusty Shackleford

Re: Me Tarzan: Breaking up is Hard to Do

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:59 pm

Interesting twist this time! Looking forward to seeing more in this great saga.

MaitoGaiYouth

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:20 pm

Ooooooooo! Can't wait to see what happens next to Ethan!

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:42 pm

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Interesting twist this time! Looking forward to seeing more in this great saga.

Thank you for reading!

Sparky81

Postby Sparky81 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:44 pm

MaitoGaiYouth wrote:Ooooooooo! Can't wait to see what happens next to Ethan!

Thank you for the interest in the storyline! The next chapter will be up soon.

MaitoGaiYouth

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:58 am

Sparky81 wrote:
MaitoGaiYouth wrote:Ooooooooo! Can't wait to see what happens next to Ethan!

Thank you for the interest in the storyline! The next chapter will be up soon.

Can't wait!

Return to “Stories”