Layla

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sparky81

Layla

Postby Sparky81 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:30 pm

Everyone knew her. The bartenders at the high end hotels, the desk staff, the valets, doormen, security, everyone knew Layla. She provided a service to the rich and powerful. The kind no oneever talked about out loud. Her clientele included judges, doctors, lawyers, politicians, captains of industry, rich playboys.

Asher Charles Boyd came from money, old money. He never had to work a day in his life. His great grandfather started in the railroad yards as a boy. Worked his way up to own a large part of an iron foundry producing railroad track. The business expanded and grew to a fortune.Thursday nights were for Layla. Asher owned four penthouses in the city. He and his wife lived in one and the other three were for him to enjoy. He wasn’t a young man anymore but he wasn’tover the hill either. At 50 he was in tremendous condition. A slave to the gym and healthy eating.

“Mr.Boyd your 7pm is here.

”“Thank you Gordon.”

Asher settled into a high back leather chair. His drink of choice was bourbon with ice. Sipping it he waited for his 7pm.

“I’m here daddy. I’ve been a bad girl haven’t I? How can I make it up to you daddy?”Layla was dressed as a school girl. Her black shoulder length hair in pigtails. The white short sleeve shirt barely covered her large firm breasts and left her midsection exposed. The red plaidskirt was so short all she had to do was inhale and would ride up over her hips.

“Sit down please I want to talk to you” motioning to the chair opposite him.

“Did I do something wrong?”“

“Not at all. I want to talk to you about a special request I have.”

“Well I’ve done just about everything so I don’t think anything you have in mind will be a problem.”

“Quicksand? What do you know about it?” Asher said“

“Quicksand?!? Ahhh I know you can sink in it?” Layla replied.

Asher nodded “ Yes that’s what I want. I want you to sink while I watch

Layla sat for a minute and thought. “How would it work?”

“It would just be the two of us. I have property with a large swamp just out of the city. The spot has already been chosen. Of course your fee will be quite large for services rendered.”

“And just would those services be? How deep is the quicksand? Am I role playing? How do I dress?”

“You would enter the quicksand and do what comes naturally. I want it to be as real as possible.Remember, it’s deep and I’m the only one who can save you. You will strip down to a thong before entering.”

Layla became angry“Mr.Boyd you want a snuff film is that it? I assume you will be videoing the whole thing. What guarantee do I have that you will save me? You are the type of man who can make me disappear without a trace.”

“That’s very true. There are no guarantees given. It wouldn’t be real if you knew I was absolutelygoing to save you.”

I’m sorry Mr.Boyd but I can’t do that.”Your fee would be one million dollars.”“

“The money would do me no good if I drown in quicksand.

Asher rose and handed a manila envelope with 100 dollar bills in it. 25 to be exact. That was the normal fee plus tip for the evening.“

“Thank you Layla Gordon will show you out.”

“Wait, one million dollars?” Layla asked.“

“One million” Asher replied“

“I’ll do it” Layla said“

“Gordon will give you the details.”The tract of land was 25 miles outside the city. 50 or so acres of woods and swamp. There was path cut to the swamp through the woods. Layla arrived right on time, 12 noon.

Layla slowly stripped while Asher watched. When she was left with nothing but her thong she turned to Asher.”

“I know you will save me.”“

“Do you?” Asher raised an eyebrow“

“You want me. I can feel it and see it in your eyes when we are together. The things I do for you your wife won’t and never would. I’m young and firm. My breasts don’t sag, do they?”

Layla pushed her breasts together with her hands. She squeezed and played with her nipples

“Look at how firm and round my ass is. How many times have you begged me to let you shove your cock in my ass.”

Layla bent over at her waist while keeping her legs stiff. She moved her thong aside and let Asher stare.“

“You won’t let me drown because you want to punish me over and over. I’ve been bad, very bad. You want to tie me up, gag me? Hmmm?”

Asher just stared and imagined it. Layla took one careful step into the dark ooze. Her foot sank to her knee. Then she brought the other foot in. Slowly her body went into the mud and water.

“How long before you can’t take it anymore and you save me? I know you are thinking of things to do to me aren’t you?”
Asher said nothing and watched“

“Look at how the mud is taking me down. Help me Asher and fuck me any way you want.”

Again, Asher said nothing and watched.

“ASHER! HELP ME!” Layla screamed She pushed and fought the mud at her chest desperately trying to find anything to hand on to.

“I..I have nothing to stop me from sinking. Please, I am begging you to help me.”

Asher was unmoved by her pleas“What do you want to hear?!! I’m drowning?!? I am!! I’m drowning Asher! Help me!”

The mud and water collected at her neck. Layla was half crying and begging Asher to save her before she went under.

“Whatever you want I’ll do it just don’t let me go under. I can’t go under…please….help…Asher….”

Layla went under as she reached for Asher. Asher watched her hand slowly go under as well. Bubbles surfaced in short bursts. There were dozens of girls that did what Layla did but none like her. Asher wanted her just as she said. But did he want the quicksand to have her more….

Comments are welcome

Return to “Stories”