Barbarian Queen

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
QSFan

Barbarian Queen

Postby QSFan » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:12 pm

Here's my fan fiction version of Roger Corman's b-movie classic, Barbarian Queen. Of note is that I wrote it like an actual Sword & Sorcery themed story and eliminated the forced sex scenes that occurred throughout the original film that seemed excessive, even for a b-movie. If reader feedback is positive for this story and there's interest, I'll write a sequel that continues where this fan fiction story left off. ;)

Enjoy!
BarbarianQueen.pdf

MadMax359

Re: Barbarian Queen

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:55 am

if you do a sequel, will Lana be undressed?
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Re: Barbarian Queen

Postby QSFan » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:55 am

MadMax359 wrote:if you do a sequel, will Lana be undressed?

Short answer: yes, but perhaps not in the context that you may expect. In the Barbarian Queen film, Lana Clarkson is undressed in three scenes: an early one where she's having a bath, when her top is forcibly removed by the main villain, and when she's being interrogated by the villain's crony while only wearing a thong, which always seemed odd given that the film took place during the Roman Empire era.

I've started a rough outline of a sequel story taking place not long after the first story I wrote. It would not be fan fiction based off of Barbarian Queen II where Lana Clarkson portrayed the character Athalia during the Middle Ages, who is a reincarnation of Amethea. If I write in any undressed scene involving her, it would likely be the bath scene where she's informed of a new threat to her tribe and the surrounding ones. The second one won't be used since the villain in that scene was killed in the first story. The third scene is unlikely to be used since it involved forced sex, even though the crony got his comeuppance when Amethea shoves him into a vat of acid in his own workshop. :)

Return to “Stories”